Suit And Surrender

Bởi ownangel

To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, co... Xem Thêm

prologue
here comes the heroine,
Sapno ki Mumbai
at club
Boss's Boss
Ruthless Rathod: 1
Ruthless Rathod:2
the battle B/W mind and body
Game is on
R.R.R.
Mr egomaniac
Heated Kiss
the feud 1
the feud 2
the drunk messages
hangover
are you sleeping with someone?
nothing happened, okay!
more than a challenge
negotiation
Got fired!
I am done.
I am sorry
Rathod sent food!
finally! she agreed.
Lion and his prey
boss is a horrible prick
His needy, aching Aarna
jealous Rathod
joining of two bodies
break up?
the presentation
what? no arrangment!
the mystery man
Saturday, friends and revelation
game of bedroom
what is it?
joint pathway of their emotions
sweet torment!
he upgraded her flight!
meeting her parents
making her happy
moving in?
silent treatment and flowers flowers
Mr. Neanderthal & Ms. thoroughly eaten
jealousy and insecurities
new story
I love you
Assaulted?
Payback Time
Frightened Deer Or Hungry Lion?
Ceasefire and Pulav
Her Bracelet, His Shirt And Them
Spa Day And Quickey In The Office
public appearance and his mother
She Was an Escort?
a note, articles and chole bhature
nightmares with open eyes
His Definition Of Love
A Tweet and A Post and Romance
sunset, Dance And Marriage Talk
dinner with friends and vibrator
shocking truths or lies?
DNA results and kidnapped
Finding Her And Berserker Him
Birdie's story of greed
Help From Angel & Slice From Demoness
In his arm, her home
Proposal with Ice Cubes & Ropes
Epilogue
DO REVIEWS
bonus chapter
Lie & Love

here comes our hero

10.7K 463 52
Bởi ownangel

"Sir, sir I am sorry. This will not happen again. sir, I have family back at home." Jack pleaded.

"You should have thought about your family before betraying me."

Now, you must be thinking such a heartless bastard he is!
But no, If he genuinely cared about his family he wouldn't have done something that now will cost him his job. Money can blind people, and the shortcut is never the option to earn it. Use your mind and work hard, money will come behind you.
And I am speaking this from experience.

"Sir, the police are here."
My assistant said.

"Ms. Brinda, let them in and you can stay inside If you want to." I don't need to gather the crowd, the information will anyway pass from one to another. They love to gossip.

I want everyone here to learn the lesson, betray Jayraj Singh Rathod, and you are doomed. None of your crocodile tears will help you.

"Good, afternoon Mr. Rathod."
I nodded my head at the inspector and his team.

"Officers, for the last few days I had this doubt that someone from the inside is helping the hackers. My company's official site was getting hacked. At first, I thought It was some smart group of hackers and thought to deal with them because I also had an extra smart IT group. but the hacking never stopped no matter how hard My IT team worked. My company's confidential information was getting leaked. My team started to change the code regularly but the hacking didn't stop, infect it increased. It takes time and lots of effort to break such a strong data code. And that was a tick for me. I knew someone from the inside is leaking the information. All in all, after appointing costly detectives and finding the group of hackers, and talking with them I knew who that person was. That traitor is--"
Everybody was expecting me to point my hand towards jack but no It was none other than my It team head Mr. Shankar.
Everyone including him was shocked, they were thinking I had loose one screw or two,
"Did you speculate I am some fool? You had planted this man," I pointed towards jack,
"You thought you can be saved while betraying Jayraj Singh Rathod. I am smarter than you think, otherwise, this empire wouldn't be where it stood."
I said in my calm and very composed tone while resting my hand in my pocket.
Any sane person would have caught the collar of his shirt and yelled at him but unfortunately, I am not sane.

I will not give him the satisfaction that I am in any way affected by this.
And seriously I was not hurt or sad. If you're at the top of the chain, hundreds will be there to bring you down and make you forfeit. So I always prepare myself for the worst.
But Yes, I was angry at him, with the reasons,
A,) he lied to me, several times, to my face. I can not withstand betrayal and liars. Let's just say I have some connection with the liars from my past.

B,) He cost me a fortune. The detective cost and the IT guys, and I hate it when my money got wasted.

"Though I would give credit to you Shankar, You have played smart. Planted jack as the black sheep and blackmailed him with his daughter's nude pictures that you got with the help of your hacker friends to not open his mouth when he found out about your betrayal. Nice Move but not best."
I whispered so only he could hear and winked at him.
"But You just messed with the wrong person."

Every parent should advise their children about having nudes on their phones, sending them or asking for them can be fatal in the era of cybercrime, not just for them but for their families as well.

I will not have children ever but If I would have, I would have given them this advice.
But I don't think I am emotional and responsible enough to be a father.
And If you can't take responsibility, can't be there for them emotionally then you shouldn't bring them into this world.

They will be miserable, I am the biggest example of it.

"So tell me Shankar, who is your boss?"

"It was my plan."
He spoke, or should I say lied very confidently.

I knew under whom he was working but I was just checking on him.

I pretend as if I believed him,
Why?

I don't want to waste my time finding things that I already know.

And I want Prasad Yadav to think that I don't know what he is doing behind my back.

Things taste best when its served at the best time, and revenge will be served at the right time.

Mr. Yadav and Mrs. Yadav, are two humans whom I hate with every cell in my body.

I am a termite in their life, taking away bits by bits, leaving behind a whole mass to collapse.
Before they can figure out what hit them they would be destroyed.

"Officers please take him. And make sure he and his friends will get the best treatment you can provide."

"Sure sir, our frustration for the cyber crimes will be showered on them."
The officer snapped the handcuffs around the traitor's wrist.
"I will not leave you, Jayraj Singh Rathod. I will destroy you. You wait and watch."
He yelled while leaving my premises.

A more enemy to the already long list.
I went towards jack and whispered,
"pictures had been taken care of."
He looked at me with surprise and then kindness,
"Sir, How?"

I can stand the angry, nasty, irritating, fearful look but can not deal with kindness.
It felt like I don't deserve it.
But I will never let an innocent pay for the crimes he never did.

FLASHBACK:
"Sir, we have found the culprit."
I went through the file detective Dixit had handed me.
And I was shocked by the name,
"No, You still are missing something out. He doesn't have the balls to go against me."
There's some big player behind this.

"Sir, but we have proof against Jack."

"Hack all the social media, his message box, his call details, and you will find some clues."
He wasn't convinced because for him he found the culprit and his work is over.

"He might be involved in this but He neither has the brain to plan such a vicious move nor the motive."

And this is how I found the real culprit.

My hackers, the good hackers, made sure to delete all the pictures of Jack's daughter.

END...

It's been 8 o'clock of the night and I still was working in my office in Mumbai.
Usually, I operate from Delhi but due to the hacking issue, I was here, Now that the problems had been taken care of I will take my leave from Mumbai.

All the tension of the day made me frustrated. With that affectionate and warm look, my employees had given me after the All Jack incident, I wanted to make myself clear who the hell I am.

Love and kindness are not in my virtue.

Despise, hate, and fear of me is what I knew how to deal with.
That is what I had seen for me from the people in my entire life.

...................

Aarna's Pov:

After dinner, we hit the club with more of Divya’s friends. We'd spent most of the evening discussing the wedding and catching up.
I was wearing a white strapless mini-dress with deep cleavage.

"Oh babe, Wish I can have such a nice pair of boobs too. Look how greatly you are pulling this deep cleavage."

I looked at Divya's girls, she was small,  but that suited her. She is not all curvy.
"You have a nice rack there. And does Rohan like yours?'
Rohan is her fiance and now soon-to-be husband.

"Yup, He adores them."
She said while curling Ria's hair, The bride is giving all the attention to the bridesmaids. 

"He adores the ground you walk on woman, and come on, he is always hard for you."

Yeh, Rohan loves Divya like she is the goddess, like once he said, 'Divya is a blessing he received from God for the good things he had done in his life.'

Would I ever find that one man?
Who will consider ms a blessing from God?
Who will treat me like a queen?

"Ria," she yelled at her. "Not always, be a little bit reasonable."

Aarna stops it, woman. It's the rarest case when you find a man like Rohan.

Otherwise, men are more interested in the vagina that we have between our legs than in us.
Once they get bored with it, they would move on.
I would prefer to be unmarried or celibate for the rest of my life but not be cheated.
And that's why I do the casual thing.
There is a bond there with your partner but there is no exaggerating expectation.

"Okay, not always but 23 hours a day. Right Aarna?"

Divya slapped Ria on the  shoulder,

"One more comment from you on my Rohan and this curler will touch your ear by mistake."

Ouch... It hurts like bitch. It happened to me once and My ear was red for 3 whole days.
It was so embarrassing!!

...

We all were dancing on the dance floor.

At one point I went to the bar to get another drink, and a hand touched my hand.

“Can I buy you a drink?”

The guy looked like a younger version of Ranveer Sing. He was wearing a red jacket and matching dollar print bottom.
I internally rolled my eyes at his fashion sense.

I am not a 'finding a guy in a club' type of person so instead of my flirting smile, I gave my polite smile and responded “thanks for the offer, but I’m here with someone.”
He smiled to act as If he was not disappointed. But I could see rejection in his eyes,
Shit man, I feel worse now.

I took a sip of my drink, ahh vodka,
Finished it in a few minutes.

"Mam, what would you like to have?."
The bartender asked,

Whatever you offer." I replied.

"Mam, I can offer a lot, If you want."

Eww... Man do your work.

"This one," He continued after looking at my unhappy expression "is our club’s finest."

I gave him my smile and took my drink to go to my friends but there was no one,
Everyone was here before that guy came,

I was looking all around, a waitress came to me,

"Hey, have you seen my friends here?"
She passed me a hand note and smiled.

"hey you, I thought you were busy with the cute boy out there so didn't disturb you. You know, you need to get laid. It's been ages since you last had s*x. So if you want to continue your celibacy then only come upstairs, I called some people here for Divya to enjoy. My advice to you, pick him up.
P.S.- He is so into you.'

Ria, I will kill you with my bare hand.

"Hey, thank you for this. And by any chance do you know where exactly they are?"

"Yes, second floor. And take left from there."
"and mam, Don't go to the third floor, the whole floor is booked by the guest."

I gulped down the whole content of my refilled drink and put the empty glass on a nearby waiter's tray,

'Which floor Did she say? Second or third?'
'oh god, yup I forgot and all the credit goes to five glasses of alcohol I gulped.

I took a coin out of my bag,
If heads second, If tails third.

I throw the coin in the air, stared at it with all focus, caught it between my hands, and danced.
As If I were playing the world cup, the coin is a ball and I caught it. With that taking opposition's last wicket.
In simple words What I meant to say is I was dancing like I won the world cup.

Now let's go to the third floor.
what bad will happen? If I will not find them there, I will go back to the second.

You wasted your time tossing a coin.

And I pressed 3 numbers in the lift.

Little did she know this one simple move will change her entire life upside down.

Or I would say, a coin would.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

60.8K 6.1K 69
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
1.3M 90.9K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
543K 22.9K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
152K 7.8K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...