Make My Voice Brand New [COMP...

By StayGold_483

A Peter Parker x OC Story **SMUTS** A few years after Homecoming, Peter said yes when Tony Stark invited him... More

I'm A Nervous Wreck
Out Of My Limit
He Makes Me Feel
An Invite
Drive Me Out My Mind
Priceless Advice
I'm So Down
I'd Rather Make Mistakes Than Make Nothing at All
Just Crash
When I Get Home, You're So Dead
Won't You Give Me a Chance?
Begging For The Next
Favourite Fantasy
In The Palm of Your Hand
Is It Too Soon To Say Perfect?
You Don't Get Lucky Twice

It Gets Harder For Me

2.4K 54 3
By StayGold_483

So, Peter understood that 20 minutes was too long to leave a message without replying, that was totally his fault.

But now he didn't understand how you're meant to message that same person the next day – do you carry on? Do you act like nothing happened and just say 'Morning?' What was he meant to do?!

Turns out, she would solve that problem for him.

She messaged him as though nothing had happened, as though just above her 'Good morning Spidey-boy :)' wasn't a thread of half naked pictures. And Peter shamelessly went along with it.

They didn't text solidly over the day, but they texted more than Peter had ever texted a person. They talked about the work she was doing, the training he was going through, and though the pictures weren't mentioned again, she was definitely edging towards it.

By the end of the day, Peter had had enough of winking emojis and double-entendres for the rest of his life. His heart thumped with everyone, then calmed down when she continued as if nothing was happening. Maybe this is just how she is, maybe she was playing with him, maybe she was testing his reactions to see if he could actually keep up with her?

Over the next few days, there was no more 'Sexy Texty' (as MJ called it), and Peter had actually gotten into a good rhythm of bantering with her and being confident enough to be sarcastic and joking in their messages. He was starting to feel good about the whole situation.

Then Wednesday came. On Wednesday, she started being different. She started flirting more, like when they sent each other pictures. She was asking when he would be alone, in his room, saying she was sooo bored and just needed someone to relax with. She was bringing up past relationships, places she'd been caught doing 'stuff' in. He was perfectly nice in his replies, but he wasn't sure he was doing a great job returning the same energy. Especially the next day, when he was training with Mr Stark, who kept noticing his pocket buzzing, and finally whipped round to him.

"Who the hell is texting you so much?" Mr Stark asked with a frown on his face, making Peter absolutely panic.

"Uhhh..it's...Sam." Peter said, and he wondered why Sam was the first name to pop into his head. "He's...helping me with some moves."

"And he needs to text you ten times about it?"

"He gets...excited." Peter said, hoping he said it coolly enough for his mentor to believe it. Sam was an excitable guy, it kind of made sense.

Mr Stark just narrowed his eyes, then shook his head.

"This is why I have two phones." Mr Stark muttered, before carrying on with their exercise, which was mostly Peter swinging around his blaster shots. He webbed himself into a high corner, which hid him from Mr Stark's view for a second and he reached into his pocket to put his phone on silence. Ten messages, all from Luka. He'd read them later.

The training went on for another two hours. Mr Stark liked to practise in his new suits (which he seemed to make like every month), and Peter needed to be on his good side so that he could go on more missions. He was the youngest on the team and Mr Stark was still...hesitant about which missions he was allowed on.

Peter checked the messages as he walked back to his room, eager for a shower and a nap. Luka's texts were just updates on what she was doing, and some selfies with DUM-E. He quickly replied that he was in training, hence the no reply, and was just heading back to shower.

When he was in the shower, however, he kept thinking about Mr Stark. He clearly didn't like Luka having relationships, he was absolutely not impressed when he found Peter in the lab the first time, and today, it was clear that any kind of conversation that interrupted training was not good. Peter really didn't want to piss Mr Stark off, considering how much he had done for him over the last few years. And Mr Stark would be really pissed if he found out that Luka and him were still talking, and definitely not PG13 talking. If his phone kept going off around Mr Stark, he would get suspicious, and then he'd ask about it, and if he found out then he could kick Peter out of the team, out of the compound...

When he got out of the shower, he tapped his phone to see another notification from Luka. He had an overwhelming desire to open it, read it, reply to her. But he also felt as though he needed to cool it down a bit. Just so Mr Stark wouldn't catch on that they were talking. He looked back at the notification.

He decided to ignore it. Completely. He went about his afternoon (feeling guilty as hell), without looking at his phone, and without replying at all.

He locked himself in his room, and played video games. He needed to think. He needed to work out if Mr Stark caught them, how he would explain it so that he wouldn't get angry, and to do that, he needed to work out exactly what him and Luka were doing. He didn't exactly have an example to compare this situation to.

There was a knock on his door. Oh great, just what he wanted, company. Not.

He paused his game, stood and opened his bedroom door.

"Look I'm not really -" He stopped himself talking as he looked at the person standing in front of him. "Luka, what the hell are you doing here?!"

She just smiled at him. She was wearing black tight leggings, a red t shirt, her black hair flooding around her shoulders. He watched her walk closer to him and then into his room.

He should say something. He really should say something. He could say-

"You never texted me back." She said, raising an eyebrow. She looked calm, but that scared him ever more.

"Uhh...I ..."

"Did I upset you?" She asked, her arms dropping to her sides. Peter's eyes widened, and he finally had the sense to close the door and step forward towards her.

"No! Not at all! I just..." He ran a hand through his hair. "I'm...I've never..." She stepped closer to him, and now she was so close that he could pick out some of the freckles peppering her nose, how her eyes weren't just brown as he originally thought, but had flecks of green near her pupil. Her lips were slightly dry in the middle but when she licked them, it disappeared, and they looked pink and soft again. She had a scar on the left side of her mouth, small, thin, like she got it a long time ago.

All he could think now he was staring at her was their kiss, when she was on his lap, kissing him, her hands over his skin, her hips-

Peter couldn't tell you how long he stared at her, drinking in every feature of her face. It was probably a creepy amount of time, but she wasn't saying anything. When he looked back up to her eyes, they were looking straight back at him, soft, almost amused.

"Uhh...sorry." He mumbled, leaning back slightly. "What I'm trying to say is...I was just trying to ...think. I'm not good at this. Any of this." He gestured between them, but Luka just smiled.

"I knew that the moment I met you."

"Great." He huffed. She reached forward and grabbed both his hands.

"Answer me something," Luka said, her voice low and soft. "Do you want me to stop?" Her hand moved forward and slid round his neck.

His eyes widened, his mouth fell open, and before he could stutter out a reply, she kissed him.

As soon as their lips touched, Luka's phone buzzed in her pocket. Their mouths separated, and Peter leaned his forehead against hers.

"Please, please don't answer that." He whispered, almost begging. She nodded, jogging his head as hers moved against his, and she leant back in to kiss him again.

He took his hands and ran them through her hair, turning and pushing her back against the door. His tongue slid between her lips and she opened her mouth for him. He couldn't hear, he couldn't see, he could only feel her on his mouth. It was like kissing her was the only salvation he was allowed, his nerves dissipating the longer his eyes were closed, the longer he could feel her lips, her tongue, running across his. He only wanted more of her.

Her hands were suddenly round his neck, pulling him closer to her, his hands went to her thighs and lifted her up like she weighed nothing, pushing his body into hers and pinning her against the door. He felt the rumble of a moan in her mouth reverberate on her lips, and he felt something twist in his stomach. He kissed her hungrily, needily, she was audibly moaning as his hips started to push against her. Her legs were wrapped tight around his waist, one of his hands found the door and he felt her slowly grinding back against him. He couldn't believe what he was doing, and she was doing it back. He'd watched all sorts of videos on this, and he was surprised he actually had the confidence to do it.

Her hands slid under the collar of his shirt, her fingernails lightly dragging on his skin as their tongues slid over each other, their bodies subtly moving together, her back hitting the door every so often. His hand slid underneath her top, across her amazingly soft stomach, but he paused when he felt the fabric of her bra.

"Let me help you there." Luka pulled away, still held up by him, and pulled her T-Shirt off, throwing it behind him. He stared, his hand frozen in place.

"I..." he spoke, his voice strained. She pulled on his neck and moved to his ear, biting it gently.

"How about we go to the bed?" He nodded quickly and moved immediately. Luka squealed and squeezed her thighs around his waist, making their bodies automatically press together. Peter groaned and gently placed her on the bed, looking down at her. He grabbed the bottom of his top and ripped it over his head, then crawled further onto the bed on top of Luka, catching her lips in another passionate kiss. After all of the texting, thinking about her thinking about kissing her again, having her underneath him again, finally, just made him want more.

His fingers ran over the lace of her bra before his lips followed, and she was struggling to believe that this was the same Peter that struggled to get a whole sentence out sometimes. She ran her fingers through the curls of his hair as he started pulling the lace cup away from her, kissing the newly exposed skin, his touch meaningful, but hesitant.

"Peter..." she breathed, feeling him hum in response. "You can take it off." He looked up at her and she wanted to giggle. His eyes blown wide in a mixture of want and shock, his lips puffed up and pink, one hand still on her breast.

"I umm..." She smiled. She loved how quickly his nerves came back. Then his eyes narrowed at her. "Not yet." She raised an eyebrow. "There's something else I want first." She was about to ask what he meant when he resumed his kissing, his fingers running and squeezing her breast slightly. His hand then slid down to her waist and his mouth moved down her stomach. She felt herself tingling as his lips touched her sensitive skin, reaching her belly button, but not stopping.

He reached the top of her leggings, and his hand slid down to the waistband, his fingers hooking over the top. He inched it down ever so slightly, and kissed the skin revealed by the movement. She arched her back and bit her lip. She wanted more. She felt his mouth stretch into a smile.

"You're not very patient, are you Luka?" She huffed at his words.

"I know what I want. Do you?" She asked. He briefly looked up before pulling her leggings down a little bit more and kissing her skin again.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked as he moved back up over her body and kissed her lips.

"I've been doing some deducing, Spiderboy." He hummed, kissing down her jaw. "And I believe this is the first time you've done this." His movement stalled. "Would I be right?" His face came level with hers.

"Does that scare you?" he whispered, looking between her lips and her eyes. She moved her hands to his neck and pulled him closer.

"Quite the opposite, actually." She said before kissing him deeply. He groaned at her actions, but when he felt her trying to push him over, he pushed down and grabbed her hands and pinned them to the bed. He thought of something he really wanted to do.

"Let me do something." He said quietly into her mouth.

"I'm all yours." She smirked as one of his hands left hers and ran down her body.

"Leave your hands there, please." He asked politely. She nodded, smiling a little as his manners, before he kissed her again, his hand returning to the top of her leggings. She prepared herself to be patient while he teased her again, when his hand slid under her leggings. She gasped into his mouth as his fingers traced her clit and her core.

"Fuck, you're so wet." Peter shuddered as their lips separated briefly. He rested his forehead against hers as his fingers explored, slowly, shakily, the sensations of his touch against her nerves spiking pleasure through her body. She breathed heavily, wishing he would slide his finger in, or push on her clit, something so that she could release the tension quickly building inside her.

"Peter...please..." She muttered, looking up into his eyes, which were watching her movements intricately.

"I...I..." Luka watched Peter struggle to finish the sentence.

Then she moved her hands to his shoulders and pushed them over, making him land on his back as she straddled his hips, his hand still touching her.

"How about I show you what to do?" She leaned down to his ear and whispered. He nodded slowly, about to pull his hand out, when she grabbed his wrist, stilling his movement. Then she slid her hand over his, under her underwear, and pushed his fingers against her clit, making her mouth shudder open slightly. "Feel that?" He nodded. "That's very special, be gentle with her." He smiled, slowly running his tongue over his bottom lip.

Then he sat up quickly, wrapping his other arm around her waist and cementing her body to his. He breathed in, and moved his fingers down until he felt her lips part.

"What about here?" He asked, watching her breaths panting out of her mouth. "What do I do here?" His fingers slid up and down, and over her entrance, her hand resting lightly over his as he moved.
"That's...that's good, you don't want to move too fast here." He shook his head, his eyes staying on hers. Then her hand gained some control and she guided one of his fingers to her entrance, the tip sliding in. "Be gentle, firm, slow." He slid his finger further inside, the feeling making her want to moan and rock her hips into the movement, but she restrained herself. This was his exploration, not hers. He watched her face as he sunk down to his knuckle, watching her fighting with her reaction. She was hot, wet, smooth, fitting snugly around him.

He pulled his finger out slightly, pushed it back in again, then frowned at her.

"Baby, are you holding out on me?" He asked, unsure of where the 'baby' came from but noticing she wasn't exactly opposed. She shook her head, and when Peter repeated the movement, she bit her lip. He leaned up and kissed her, using the hand wrapped around her waist to grab her wrist and remove her hand from out of her leggings. He started slowly pumping his finger in and out of her, kissing her deeply.

"More..." She pulled away to say.

"How-"

"Another one, please." He nodded quickly, kissing her again and sliding another finger alongside his first. He felt her stiffen slightly, and moved to pull them out when she rolled her hips, sliding them back in. He went back to the technique from before, in and out, slowly, and it worked beautifully when Luka started rocking her hips into the motion.

He watched her, mouth open, breaths heavy, her body moving gorgeously against him. He suddenly realized he was hard, but didn't falter.

"Am I...is this okay?" He whispered, making her look down at him, her hips moving slowly.

"Of course it is. Are you not enjoying it?" She breathed before kissing him, her hands moving to his neck.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ...this is great." He said quickly.

"Want to make it better?" She leant to his ear and whispered. He nodded, watching her move back, one of her hands tugging his arm, pulling his fingers out of her. She shuffled back slightly until she could pull her leggings off completely, then reached for the top of his sweatpants.

"You...you want..." She put a finger to her lips, indicating that she wanted him to stop talking, which he did, immediately. Then she pushed against his chest, urging him to lie down, and she slowly pulled his sweatpants down, his boxers dragging along with them. He watched her smile before biting her lip, her eyes watching his cock as she pulled his clothes off completely. Her hands ran up his legs, over his knees, his thighs, and he started to feel nervous as her fingers moved closer and closer. If he was shaking, she didn't notice, or she chose not to comment. He stared, completely at a loss of what to do, watching her face moving nearer to his cock, which involuntarily twitched from the feel of her hot breath.

She climbed back over him, her face coming up to his, and then he felt her fingers wrap around his length, making him gasp. She raised an eyebrow.

"Peter...answer me something." She said. He nodded, his mouth still hanging open as she squeezed slightly, his body jerking at the sudden spike in pleasure. "Have you ever had someone...do this to you before?"

He looked up at her, and he was sure she could see the answer in his eyes. How was he meant to admit to this excruciatingly sexy woman that she was the first person to ever ... ever...

He swallowed, then grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Can't be embarrassed by an answer if you never say it, right? She seemed to accept it, deepening the kiss, her hand firmly gripping his cock, starting to move up and down. He groaned into her mouth, his hips involuntarily rocking up to meet the action, his fingers running into her hair as she began to speed up.

"Luka..." He breathed, pulling away from her lips by a millimeter. "Luka I-"

"Shh baby," She whispered, her hand not ceasing. He moaned at the pet name, because apparently that did something to him. "I'll make you feel good, promise." She kissed him again, continuing her ministrations but altering the pressure, her grip, her thumb occasionally swiping over the head, until he felt his entire body trembling, a signal that he was close.

Close meant finishing. Finishing meant this was over. That's something he didn't want.

And yet, that's what ended up happening.

His body shuddered, and tensed, and he cursed, and with a final yell, he felt as though his entire body was draining and being filled back up with buzzing, tingling. His brain swamped with endorphins, his chest throbbing as he tried to breath in more air, his vision going fuzzy, his mouth stretching into a huge smile.

He blinked back to reality when he felt the bed shift, and watched the back of Luka walk into the bathroom. He flopped on his back, reveling in the feeling.

He felt amazing.

Then he felt something wet hit his stomach. He looked down. A cloth. Then he looked at Luka, climbing on the bed beside him.

"You alright?" She asked, a smile on her lips as she spoke. Peter nodded quickly, then used the cloth to clean up, and chucked it across the room, put his hand on her neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She laughed and pushed him back.

"Is..is that not okay?" He asked, suddenly very shy as he sat up.

"No it's fine, but I should really get going. Tony will notice if I'm gone much longer."

"Oh." He couldn't hide his disappointment. "Was...was I...this..." Her hand reached up to cup his jaw.

"It was great." She said, before kissing him quickly on the lips. "But I do have to go." She started grabbing her clothes off the floor, pulling them on and heading to the door. "Text me sometime, Spidey-Boy."

And with that, she was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 22K 42
Being Tony Stark's genius daughter and Spider-Man's 'guy in the chair' was never going to be easy but Maria wouldn't give it up for the world. But t...
13K 307 10
A Tom Holland x OC Story **SMUTS** Tom has always been in your life, because of the simple fact that he is your brother's best friend. You three hav...
106K 3K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
79.9K 1.7K 16
y/n met peter parker one time at the one of the university bus stops & shared a pizza with him in the rain. he seemed like the nicest kid & so when y...