Is It Too Soon To Say Perfect?

For the next hour after Luka left, Peter stayed in the same position as he kept thinking about it. He fell asleep thinking about her. He dreamt about her. He woke up and immediately texted her good morning, smiling stupidly widely when she replied a minute later.

He felt like he was untouchable. Like he was whizzing through the air. Like his feet didn't touch the floor all morning.

He sang (badly) while he showered, danced while he got dressed, and as he headed to breakfast, he smiled and said good morning to everyone he passed. A couple of the passer-bys gave him weird looks, but he didn't care. He didn't care one bit.

He had lost his virginity to the most beautiful girl he had ever met.

He bounced into the kitchen, shouting a very happy 'Helloooo' to everyone as he headed to get his cereal. He smiled to himself as he poured himself a bowl, then jumped over to the table, sitting next to Nat with a grin.

"Morning." He beamed at her. Nat quirked an eyebrow, pausing on chewing her food. He didn't wait for a response, and just started eating his cereal.

"What's got into you?" Sam finally asked as he headed over.

"Nothing, it's just a great day." Peter smiled at him. He barely noticed Sam and Nat exchange a look. "Are we training today Mr Rogers?" He called out to Captain America, whom he had just spotted come into the kitchen.

"Yeah kid, if you're finally ready for it?" Steve raised an eyebrow as he looked at the boy.

"Absolutely. I will be there in half an hour." Peter shoved the last of his cereal into his mouth, then took his bowl to the dishwasher. "See you soon!" He waved as he left, a bounce in his step as he walked. The team behind him were very, very confused.

Peter absolutely smashed his training that day. And the next day. It reminded him of when he first got his powers; strong, powerful, invincible. It soon reached Mr Stark's ears, and Peter even asked him to go back onto missions. Mr Stark watched him sparring with Mr Rogers, and Ms Romanov, and gave him the green light. His face was serious, but Peter noticed the twinkle in his eye that seemed almost proud, like he was saying 'welcome back Spiderman'. At least that's how it looked to Peter, and that's how he decided to take it.

He had spoken to Luka a few times over the next few days, although not nearly as often as he would have liked. She treated him exactly the same as she had treated him before they slept together, and that comforted Peter. It made him feel like there was something there, like it wasn't just a one-time thing, like she maybe felt the same as he did. And his feelings involved some very strong emotions.

Before the next time she came to his room, he tried to research some moves. He watched a few porn videos, but they seemed ridiculously over-dramatised. Luka hadn't been like that. Luka had been soft, gentle and loving. The videos were anything but. So he tried to read some online magazines, and found himself in a spiral of cosmo articles, a lot of which seemed ridiculous. Pressing a fork over their body? No thanks. Putting marbles between the sheets for a 'sensual feel on their back'? Absolutely not.

When she did come round, he didn't feel like he had learned anything new to help him look more confident, or to make sure that she actually finished this time. But, just like last time, she was patient, she directed him, and he just followed her movements and tried to match her.

After 35 minutes, he managed to drag her climax out of her body before he finished.

The second time, it was 20 minutes.

The team were still confused about Peter's overly positive mood two weeks later, but they didn't think about addressing it. They all kind of assumed that it was something to do with Luka, but they also all knew that Tony had a thing about her dating. So, it was never mentioned. Never asked about. Never admitted.