I'd Rather Make Mistakes Than Make Nothing at All

Peter texted Luka pretty much all day for the next three days. They had both fiddled with the hardware on the phones to try and block any 'monitoring' program that Mr Stark could have put on there. He would be lying if he tried to say he was okay with not seeing her, especially since the night she came to his room, but he was also... enjoying it. It was making him feel weirdly good, weirdly confident, having a secret, special relationship with someone he'd been essentially forbidden from seeing. Was that wrong?

Peter would text her about his day, and Luka would send over bits that she was working on. Their rendezvous in his room hadn't been mentioned, but he was starting to understand that that's how she was. Making him ridiculously turned on, then being super chilled out about it. He wasn't sure if that was normal for her, or if she was trying to do it so that he could not feel pressured into stuff, but he appreciated it all the same. It gave him space to process it, feel okay with it, then think about doing it again.

He flopped happily onto his bed, his belly comfortably full from dinner. He glanced at the clock – twenty minutes to go until she usually messaged him. This was his general position these days, smiling like a goofball on his bed texting a girl he didn't know if he'd ever see again.

He scrolled through their previous messages, pausing on one of the selfies she'd sent, just looking at her.

Her nose was wrinkled and she was sticking her tongue out, her eyes kind of squinted, but he could still see the beautiful honey golden colour there. There were a few spots around her nose, indicative of her freckles, but he remembered that she had a lot more in person. Her hair was up, he assumed, because all he could see was a few wisps of strands around her face. She had a couple streaks of dirt above her eyebrow, and he was strangely fond of it. She was so into her work, he reached a finger to his screen and pretended as if he could wipe the dirt away.

He was absolutely not expecting things to go as far as they have with Luka. He has been reliving the day she came to his room pretty much every hour, every day since. His smile widened, and his eyes closed as he thought back, her lips on his, her hands on his neck, his shoulders, his ...

His hips shuddered as he recalled her fingers wrapped around him, and he felt a creeping desire build inside him. He licked his lips, staring at the ceiling, while he toyed with the idea.

Should he?

His fingers twitched, outstretched across his sheets, then he moved his hand, first wiping his chest nervously, then working his way down his stomach, below his belly button, reaching for his...

He hesitated, wrapping his fingers around himself under the sheets. Luka burned through the bases. A week ago, all he had done was kiss a girl, and got himself off. Now? Now he knew how it felt to have some else's fingers on his cock, to have his fingers inside someone else, the sounds he could draw out of another person, their skin on his, the sounds he could make...

He gripped his cock, determined, aroused, horny as hell, and Luka's face instantly appeared in his mind. He slowly moved his hand up and down, keeping his fist soft, easing into it. He licked his bottom lip, closed his eyes, thinking about the way Luka would nip his bottom lip, the skin on his neck, her hands digging into his shoulders, her thighs across his as she fucked herself on his fingers...

He felt a pulse throb through his cock, and sped up, his veins zipping with want, a need, to feel her again, to chase his release. He groaned, as it licked up his spine, through his chest, his breaths getting shallower as he felt the same build up he felt that night, when it was her fingers instead, her lips on his, overloading his senses until he...

With a stifled shout, his body tensed, shuddered, and his adrenaline dripped through his body as his come squirted over his hands, and his sheets, and he slowly stroked himself through, his head falling back onto his pillow.