Begging For The Next

Peter could honestly not tell you how he got to this point in his life. This time a couple years ago, he was swinging around Queens in a onesie, trying desperately to defeat his ex-girlfriend's dad. Now, he lived in the Avengers compound, a brand new suit, no active enemies, Aunt May was taken care of financially, and things were superficially great.

He was also tied to his own bed because he told the Winter Soldier to take his girlfriend off his hands, and he had a strong feeling of dread settling in his stomach.

You honestly couldn't write this stuff.

He looked up at Luka, who was leaning over him, her stomach pressed on his stomach, her thighs either side of his hips, her hair fanning down from her shoulders, her eyes watching him frown, waiting for her to start talking. His tongue played with the tie gagging his mouth, but it wasn't shifting. He flexed his hands, his wrists erupting in pain as the tie dug into his skin. He could usually easily break out of it, but his powers and his strength weren't exactly up to scratch right now. Peter had no choice but to let Luka do what she was planning.

He tried to tell her to get on with it, but it just came out as a series of strangled noises. Luka smiled, her fingers still trailing the bare skin on his torso.

"I'd love to let you loose, but it's already taken weeks for you to be in the same room as me." She said, a smile still on her lips, but Peter sensed the bite in her words.

He grunted, flopping his head back on the pillow and staring up at the ceiling. Luka sat up, her hands resting on his stomach, but Peter didn't look at her. He felt angry for some reason. Because he let her do this?
Because of what she was about to say? How easily he fell back into her when they kissed?

"Peter, look at me." Her order made his head snap to her. God he couldn't even avoid her eye contact. He was so fucked. "I want to start with an apology."

He couldn't speak, how was he going to say he was sorry?

"I'm sorry." She said, making him frown. "I let you break up with me and got angry and walked away without talking about why you felt you had to do that, so...I'm sorry."

Peter shook his head, tugging on his arms before remembering that he was tied up. That wasn't what he was expecting, and she sure as hell didn't need to apologize for him ending things. He tried wriggling out of the restraints, but she just put a firm hand on his chest, and he immediately stopped his movements.

"I'm also sorry that I gave you reason to believe that Bucky was taking me away from you." She continued, making Peter groan and try wiggling again. "If you keep trying to get out, you don't get your reward." She pointed out with a smile.

Peter stopped. He held her eye contact, then slowly nodded.

"Now," She said, shifting on his hips slightly, making him groan as she pressed against him. She smiled at his response, but stopped moving all the same. "For your apology." He screwed his eyes shut. "First, I'm going to explain my side, then I'm going to explain my theory on why you did what you did, then I'm going to explain why it was shitty. If you listen, I'll give you a chance to apologize. If not, I'll leave, and you have to get out of this yourself."

Peter exhaled loudly, but Luka just folded her arms across her chest. He wasn't getting out of this himself. Had he kept up with training, sleeping and eating, he could easily snap the tie in two, but he was just drained.
She knew that. The fact that there was a beautiful body on top of him also made him not want to get out.

Luka leaned down, her nose brushing his, and Peter instinctively leant up to kiss her, before the tug of material reminded him that his mouth was out of action. It made her laugh.