๐๐š๐ง๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ | ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฅ ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...

By haylfarmer

โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”: ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–: ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—: ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฐ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ: ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐›๐š๐œ๐ค

6.3K 264 46
By haylfarmer

SECOND PERSON POINT OF VIEW

A/N: you don't have to read this chapter, it's just some more background on how y/n was like in her port mafia days, and her relationship with aku ❤️

"You've gotta be joking me..." You grumbled out angrily, shaking your head. 

This interrogation was going nowhere.

"If you don't want to talk, you'll die, get it?" The suspect was staring ahead mindlessly. You've had enough.

Snap!

He dropped to the ground, the sunlight stripped out of him.

Not even a second later, you walked out of the room, leaving the bloody mess alone. He wasn't your problem anymore. The smell of blood was and always is, gross.

"Defiance is such a hindrance," You were laying on your bed, not wanting to do your mission today. A day off was needed.

You also didn't want to deal with Chuuya or Mori reprimanding your actions, so you just chose not to deal with it all.

"Maybe I could sneak out?" You ask yourself, playing with your fingers to fill the boredom. The next mission was in three hours — there was enough time to sneak out and have some fun today.

Nodding, you abruptly stood up and ran out of your room. Chuckling slightly, you travelled to Akutagawa's room. He's a year younger and hasn't experienced much freedom, a day off would be nice for him.

Knock, Knock, Knock!

"Akutagawa-kun, it's me!"

The boy inside tensed up by his desk, thinking: 'what's she doing here? she's normally with Dazai or Chuuya at this time.'

Akutagawa slowly walked to the door and peaked outside, seeing the one and only Y/n. His eyes widened. "Surprise! Now get ready, we're going out!"

You started bouncing on your feet, barely explaining anything to the poor boy. He blushed a tiny bit before shaking his head, "Y/n-san... I'm afraid I don't understand."

Turning around, with your back facing the black haired male, you started a very overdramatic, detailed description of what you want for today. He listened almost happily, leaning against the door.

"So please come to town with me, I promise you'll have a good time and that we won't get in trouble! We won't be teenagers for long, we have to enjoy it while it lasts." You twirled around, anticipating an answer as you shot him an award winning smile.

Akutagawa only sighed with a hand to his forehead, he liked being around you and listening to your rambles. Why would he deny your invite?

"Alright. Be ready by 11, that's the time Mori has his pitiful tea-dates with Elise."

And with that, he closed the door, without another word, as you tried to contain a laugh.

'His tea-dates are pretty pitiful.'

Because you had nothing else better to do, you sat by his room for 20 minutes until he was ready to leave, just looking at the clouds to pass the time.

"Come on." You groan out. "Let's go!"

Akutagawa appeared a moment later with a dead pan, "Did you really wait outside? You could've just came in Y/n-san."

Now enthusiastic, you start to walk down the long hallway. He follows after, letting out a cough.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. No need to worry."

You give the onyx eyed teen an uneasy look, as he's been coughing more regularly. There wasn't much you could do about it since he refused assistance.

"We're here." Another cough. "You go to the left and I'll take the right."

Shaking your head, you sneak out rather easily after taking out two guards without using your ability. Akutagawa strolled out with a small smile, waiting for the next move.

"I wasn't expecting you to go along with this," You smirk, patting his shoulder.

"Yeah, well I wasn't going to let you do it on your own, you would've caused a mess."

A look of fein shock overtook your features. "Hey! One, I wouldn't have done it on my own. And two, I wouldn't of caused a mess!"

He pondered. "It's more likely that you would've dragged me out of my room instead." Akutagawa said, eyes tinted with amusement.

Ignoring that, you grumble while walking away. "Lets go have some fun now."

So there it began, a walk around town.

For some reason, you looked starstruck the whole time, and Akutagawa could barely keep up with your hyperactive personality. "Look over there!" You pointed at a flyer.

You were unconsciously using your abilities, as Akutagawa was slightly reprimanding you for it.

"Y/n-san, do you want to go?" Whenever the young boy was with you, he couldn't help but enliven. It felt like someone understood him and enjoyed his company. He was forever grateful to you.

You laughed a bit, "Of course I do!"

You then grabbed his hand and took him to the fair in town, which is the reason why the town was barren before. Everyone was over here.

Looking around, you spot a cotton candy machine, dragging Akutagawa with you to get some.

"What's this?" Your eyes sparkle, looking down at the swirling sugar. The vender answers for you.

"This is called cotton candy, I've never met anyone who doesn't know about it though. Guess it's a first for everything!"

Akutagawa wasn't very good with socializing, so he left it to you.

You softly smiled, looking around at the scenery, "You're right, I'll take two then."

"Coming right up!"

And so, you both got blue cotton candy.

"It looks like a cloud! But it tastes really good, and clouds don't taste good...! Maybe... I've never actually tried to eat a cloud, I just enjoy them." You blubbered on and on about the things at the fair.

Akutagawa listened carefully, cheeks warming up from spending time together with you, he really loved listening to your ramblings. He forgot how much he loved them until now.

But as you were eating, his eyes lit up. He pointed towards a roller coaster, "Y/n-san! Look at that."

That fully captured your attention, watching the people on the ride smile and scream at the same time.

"It looks interesting, wanna go on it?" You clasp your hands together in pure awe.

He dumbly nods, "yes."

It's safe to say you two never went on a roller coaster ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 430 14
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค...
6.5K 343 15
โคท๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™๐™ช๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ข. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๏ฟฝ...
207K 4.1K 21
Just another book with headcanons. I love these dorks a lot and I enjoy writing and understanding more about them! Enjoy~
59.7K 1.8K 26
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ...