Mummy&Daddy (Zustin Mieber)

By Ziam_Mayne2012

Justin and Zayn Bieber have been happily married for 8 years now. They live a beautiful big home in sunny Cal... More

Chapter One- Mornings at the Bieber Household
Chapter Two- Daddy and Princess Time
Chapter Three- Paparazzi
Chapter Four- Stress
Chapter Six- Next Stop. London!
Chapter Seven- London Bridges
Chapter Eight- London. Day 2
Chapter Nine- Londone. Day 2 Part 2
Chapter Ten- Waffles, Nutella, and Strawberries
Chapter Eleven- At Home With the Maliks
Chapter Twelve- And Baby Makes Six
Chapter Thirteen- Tell Me You Believe in Love
Chapter Fourteen- Baby Love Me Like XO
Chapter Fifteen- Love Me Like XO Part 2
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Chapter Seventeen: Be Your Everything
Chapter Eighteen: Home
Chapter Nineteen: Home Part 2
I'm Sorry
Good News
I Think I'm In Love Again
Announcement
Temporarily Hiatus

Chapter Five- Cookies, Cuddles, and Grilled Cheese

4.3K 128 16
By Ziam_Mayne2012

Justin’s POV

After driving for another 20 minutes, we arrived my mom’s house. I pulled my car into my mom’s drive way and made my way out of the car. “Hurry up daddy! I wanna go see Grandma!” 

I let out a chuckle and quickly unbuckled Lou from his car seat. “There you baby. Go knock on Grandma’s door.” I watched as Lou made his way to the front door. I then made my way over to a sleeping Harry. 

I gently unstrapped Harry form his car seat so I wouldn’t jostle him too much and placed him against my chest. I made sure to grab his blanket and the diaper bag. 

I heard my mom squeal in joy when she caught sight of Louis. “Grandma!” “Louis!” My mom quickly pulled Louis into a hug and placed many kisses along his face. 

“How are you baby? You’re getting so big. Soon Grandma won’t be able to carry you!” “But you’ll still love me right Grandma? Even when I’m bigger?” asked a very serious Louis. 

“Course baby. I will forever love you.” “Good.

“Hi mom. How you doing?” “Hi Justin, I’m doing better now that my babies are here. Is Harry sleeping? Where’s Liam and Zayn?” 

“Yeah, mind if I go lay him down?” “Of course not. Lay him down in their room.” I nodded and climbed up the stairs into the boys’ room. With my mom having spare rooms she decided to turn one of the bedrooms into the boys’ room, so that when they would spend the night they had their own bed. 

I gently placed Harry into his crib and tucked him in, making sure he had his blanket. I stood and watched Harry as he peacefully slept with is pacifier bobbing in his mouth. He looked adorable. Soon my baby won’t be a baby anymore. 

I placed a kiss on his forehead and quietly made my way out of the room. 

I went into the kitchen where I knew I would find my mother and Louis. “Grandma can I have a cookie?” “Course you can baby. I just baked a batch of peanut butter cookies this morning.” I watched as my mom handed Louis a cookie and kissed his nose, making Louis scrunch his nose cutely. 

“Hey mom.” “Daddy! Look Grandma gave me a cookie.” “Yummy. Did you tell Grandma thank you?” Louis quickly ran towards my mom and gave her a hug and said thank you. 

I walked over to my mom and gave her a hug and kiss. I’ve missed my mom. With being so busy with preparing for the tour, we haven’t gotten the chance to get together. 

“Would you like anything to drink? “Uhh…yeah. Do you have any green tea?” She nodded and walked towards the refrigerator. 

“Here you are.” “Thanks mom.” 

“Are Zayn and you all packed up for the tour? I bet you’re excited to get back onto the road again.”

“Yeah I’m really looking forward to being on the road again. I miss singing and interacting with my fans. I’m also looking forward to taking the kids the new places.  This is Harry’s first tour so I’m really excited about that. Plus I’m excited for everyone to see who the opening act will be; especially Zayn. He’s going to die when he sees him. “

“That’s right it’s little Harry’s fist tour. I’m sure he’s going to love it.  Who’s going to open up for you?”

“We’ve all been talking about the tour for awhile now and he gets all excited when he hears us talking about it. Although I doubt he knows what’s really going on,” I chuckled.  “And it’s a surprise.”

My mom smiled in response. 

“Are you guys done packing?” mom asked. 

“For the most part we are. We have just have the smaller things to do. Like the boys’ toys and comfort things, so those won’t be packed until the day of.”

“Have you been helping Zayn, or are you making him do it on his own?” 

I let out a huff. “I’ve tried helping her, but every time I do she says I’m doing it wrong. You know how she is. She wants to make sure everything is done perfectly, and I can tell it’s stressing her out. So much stress isn’t good for her.”

“Honey, Zayn just wants to make sure that everything the kids will need is being packed. She’s just being a mother.” I nodded. 

“Speaking of Zayn, why didn’t she and Liam come?” “Remember how I had mentioned before that Liam has been nursing again? Well while I went to get the kids ready so that we could come I only found Louis and Harry. I looked around the house like crazy trying to find Liam. I went into Zayn and mine room to ask is she’s seen him and when I walked in Zayn was laid in bed with a nursing Liam. Liam fell asleep so Zayn decided to take a break from packing and take a nap with him,” I explained to her. 

“Aww how cute. How’s Zayn handling the whole having to breastfeed two babies?”

“I think he likes it. He likes having that special one on one time with both Liam and Harry. His only two complains really are how sensitive he is and how his breast are getting bigger, although I don’t mind that one bit at all,” I made sure to whisper the last part. 

“Justin!” whispered yelled my mother while smacking my arm. 

“What?” I chuckled. “I don’t mind the fact that his chest is a bit fuller.”

“Honestly. You’re such a man,” she scolded. 

I shrugged, “So mom…you might be having another grandchild soon,” I smiled looking at my mother. 

“Oh God Justin. Is Zayn pregnant?” she asked with tears welling up in her eyes. 

“Not yet, but we’re going to try for another.”

“Congratulations baby. To both of you.”

“Thanks mom,” I smiled. 

About an hour into our visit Harry woke up crying and asking for Zayn. We tried everything to calm him down, but nothing was doing it for him. He just wanted his mother. After saying our goodbyes to my mother and promising to call her soon I buckled by babies into the car and started our drive home. 

Zayn’s POV

I was woken up by the feeling of someone poking my cheek, I slowly cracked my eyes open and was met by the sight of Liam. “Mummy!” “Hi baby. Did you have a good nap?”

“Mhmm.” He moved closer to me so that he could lay against my chest. I moved my hand around him so that I could hug him tightly against my chest. “I love you baby.” “Love you mummy.” I leaned down a bit and pressed a kiss on to his lips. 

Liam and I cuddled for a bit more until Liam mentioned that he was hungry. I made my way out of my bedroom with Liam on my hip. 

“Mummy can we have grilled cheese and milk?” “Of course we can baby. Would you like to be mumma’s little helper and get me some cheese out of the refrigerator?”

Liam quickly nodded his head and made his way to the refrigerator. While Liam was occupied doing that I pulled open the cabinet where we keep the pots and pans and pulled out a medium sized pan. After quickly rinsing the pan I placed on the stove and waited for it to warm up. 

“I got the cheese mummy.” “Good job baby. Lets see what else do we need to make grilled cheese sandwiches?” “Bread!” “Right you are Li. You’re so smart baby,” I praised. 

I made my way over to the bread box and pulled out four slices of honey wheat bread. Once I had the slices of bread I made my way back to the stove and started grilling my babies lunch. 

“Mumma? Where’s daddy, Louis, and Harry?” “They went over to Grandpa Pattie’s for a bit.”

I looked over to see a pouting Liam. “Why they not take me?” “Well baby, daddy was planning on taking you along with him, but when he walked into the room he saw that you were nursing and was on the verge of falling asleep. So daddy left you with me so that we could cuddle and have a nap together,” I explained. 

“Oh. Okay. Mummy when do we leave for daddy’s tour?” asked a very excited Liam.  “We leave on Wednesday, which happens to be tomorrow. Are you excited?” “Mmhm. I wanna sleep on daddy’s big bus!”

“Are you excited to see all the new places we get to visit? You and your brothers will get to visit a lot more places then you’ve had before.”

“Yeah mummy. I wanna take lots and lots of pictures.”

About 10 minutes into eating lunch, the sound of our garage door was heard. “Looks like daddy’s home.” That instantly had Liam running towards the door while he impatiently waited for Justin. 

After about a minute or two the door flew open and in came a very energetic Louis. “Mummy! I’m home!” a chuckle left my mouth as well as my eyes having rolled. He is definitely Justin’s son. 

Louis came over to me and greeted me with a hug. “Hi baby. How was Grandma’s house?” “Hi mummy. It was fun! Grandma let me have cookies and I got to play with my toys while daddy and Grandma talked.”

I nodded my head showing him that I heard everything he said. “Where’s daddy?” “He’s trying to get Harry to calm down a bit. He woke up all cranky and asking for you,” he said. 

“Liam want to go play upstairs?” asked Louis. I saw Liam nod, and watched as my sons made their way upstairs. 

The kitchen was soon filled with a heartbreaking cry. I immediately got up form my seat and my way over to my baby. Justin held a sobbing Harry against his chest trying to calm him. 

“Aww baby what’s wrong? What’s got you in tears my love?” I cooed at my one year old. 

Once Harry heard the song of my voice he immediately pulled his face out of Justin’s chest and looked my way while making grabby hands, signaling that he wanted to be held by me. I quickly complied and pulled a sobbing Harry against my chest. 

“Shh baby boy. Mumma’s got you. Shh love,” I whispered while gently rocking Harry in my arms.  I looked over at Justin and asked what had happened. Justin merely shrugged his shoulders, “I dunno princess. He woke up form his nap crying. I tried to comfort him, but he was just not having any of it. He kept crying that he wanted you, so we made our way home.” 

I nodded my head and continued to gently sway Harry until he was calm. Soon all that was heard where quiet sniffles coming from Harry. 

“Baby what’s wrong? What’s got you all upset?” asked a worried Justin. 

“scary dream,” whimpered a teary eyed Harry. “Aww babe you had a nightmare? Do you want to tell mummy and daddy what you dreamt?” asked Justin. 

“Harry wake and mumma not there. I’s cries for mumma and mumma not come. She no come dada.” 

Hearing those words come out of my baby’s mouth broke my heart. I could tell that he was truly upset that he thought I wouldn’t be there. I pulled Harry closer to my chest. 

“Baby look at mumma. I will always be there for you baby. Always. Mumma will protect you from anything and everyone. I’m very sorry that I wasn’t there when you woke up after your nap. Do you forgive mumma?”

“Pwomise mumma?” “I promise baby.” “Love mumma.” “And I love you baby. So much baby,” I cooed into his ear. 

We spent the rest of the day lounging around the house just spending time together. Lord knows that once we hit the road tomorrow we won’t get to spend much time together, with Justin having interviews, rehearsals, and other duties we were going to have a limited time together. 

I was packing up the last of my clothes when I felt Justin wrap his arms around my waist. “Hi baby.” “Hi princess. Need any help?” I leaned against his chest and he tightened his arms around me. 

“Thanks baby, but I am officially done. I got everyone’s suitcases packed and have the kids’ toys and other necessities packed too.” I felt Justin nod. 

“Mummy! Can we please order some pizza?” I turned around as Louis made his way towards Justin and I. I pulled out of Justin’s arms and bet down to carry Louis. Once I had  him in my arms I placed kisses along his cheeks. “Of course we can have pizza. You boys have been so good for mummy and daddy.” 

That seemed to excited Louis very much because we wiggled to get out of my arms and made his way to the playroom so that he could tell his brothers the news.

“I told my mom we are going to try for another baby,” said a smiling Justin. I looked up at him and instantly smiled. “What did she say?” “What do you think? She’s very excited at the prospect of having another grandbaby.”

“I’m just as excited babe. I really want to swollen with your baby,” I purred. “Yeah? I love seeing you all swollen. Showing everyone that you’re carrying MY baby. That I get the privilege of making love to you,” whispered a very turned on Justin. 

“Mmm…yeah I love showing everyone that you filled me up with your seed and impregnated me. I love when I’m all round with YOUR baby. Baby I need you,” I silently moaned. 

“Princess. I promise we will make love tonight. Once we get the kids into bed, you’re all MINE,” said Justin, and just to emphasize his point he bit and sucked at my neck. I moaned as I was hit with pleasure. I felt Justin lap at it with his tongue and slowly pulling away. 

“Tonight you’re mine princess,” he purred seductively into my ear. “All yours.” Justin tightened his arms around my neck and placed a tender kiss on my lips. 

After dinner, we gave the kids a quick bath and got them into their jammies. Justin and I took the kids to our home theater to watch The Book of Life.  

The sitting order was as followed: Me with Harry on my lap, Liam, Louis, and Justin at the end. 

About 10 minutes into the film I felt Harry pushing up my sleeping shirt. “Do you want some milk baby?” Harry nodded, “milk mumma. Milk” 

I adjusted myself to accommodate Harry’s needs. Once I had my shirt and sports bra taken off, I guided Harry towards my aching chest. I was in need of some relief. Ever since Liam started nursing again my boobs have been making milk like crazy. I’m constantly leaking. I’m nipples are always super sensitive and whenever I hear one of my babies cry my chest hurts with the need to nurse. 

Harry instantly latched on and began drinking like a champ. Relief was flooding through me. I really did need to nurse. 

I gently carded my fingers through Harry’s soft curls and hummed a song to get him to fall asleep. From the corner of my eye I saw Liam look at my chest longingly, he wanted to nurse. 

“Liam baby, do you want some of mummy’s milk?” That instantly put a smile on Liam’s face. I saw him nod and make his way towards my other side. I adjusted Harry so that there was room for Liam. 

Once I had both of my babies situated I let them latch on. Justin pulled a blanket over both their bodies keeping them warm. I let out a content sigh. I love my life. I love my wonderful husband and my three amazing little boys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.9K 45
Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson are bestfriends. They met each other at the play ground, when Zayn accidentally hit Louis with his ball... They've bec...
194K 5.3K 51
Zayn and louis were high school sweethearts. They loved each other so much. One day after a wild night at a crazy party louis found out he was not on...
19.5K 1K 28
Louis is a three year old kid, with a painful past, a blank life and wanting a family to fill his life with love and care as he get scared easily.. L...
76.6K 2.5K 34
Ever dreamed of getting married to your all time favorite idol? How about having children with them? Wouldn't it be a dream come true when those drea...