๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ โ˜„ norenm...

By melovicious

โ fuck me like you hate me. โž ( ๐Ÿฏ ) in which lee jeno is ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฐ and ... More

melancholy
introductions
01
02
03
04
05
(!) 06
(!) 07
08
09
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 โžฃ finale: one of us is lying
56 โžฃ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 โžฃ outro: letter by the water

10

1K 60 21
By melovicious

ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏᴜᴛ

the fading sunlight pressed gentle kisses alongside his face, the tan skin glistening under its golden shine. streaks of orange painted his ebony locks, brown and gold mixing together as he walked down the cold pavement. his feet pattered against the concrete, creating a rhythmic beat which followed the sound of his palpitating heart.

a content smile rested on his cherry lips, brown eyes with specks of gold shining under the bright blue sky. there were barely any clouds on the vast abyss as he looked above, admiring the pretty colours. pink, orange and blue mixed together as the sun slowly but surely retreated behind the chain of mountains above.

it had been a scene pulled straight out of a disney movie.

his gaze travelled all over the horizon, stopping once he noticed a sudden flock of birds flying above his head. he followed their route with his eyes, ears peking up at each sound they produced. they paid no mind to the boy watching them with so much genuine curiousity and awe, continuing to fly away to where they had intended.

jeno passed by a huge bush of roses decorating a house which seemed to be the home of some well-off people. he swore he caught sight of a small, white rose in the sea of red, yet it disappeard from his sight before he could properly inspect it. a small sigh left his mouth but the smile on his face never faltered, emotions overflowing as he continued walking without a worry in mind.

he couldn't help it.

he was just so happy.

actually excited for life after so, so long.

his hand subconsciously flew over to his lips, gently touching them as he remembered the soft ones pressed against them not so long ago. blood rushed to his cheeks, the same shade of roses painting his face as he struggled to contain his excitement.

roses.

suddenly, a thought came to mind.

not bothering to ponder over it for a single second, jeno turned back around. he began walking down the same path he came from, eyes scanning the familiar neighbourhood in hopes of spotting the rose bush from before. after a few fleeting moments of walking around, he finally found what he was looking for.

without hesitation, the boy began rummaging the bush in hopes of finding a certain flower he had lost sight of before. eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he tried to avoind the prickly thorns pressing so dangerously against his hands, jeno fought his way through the roses.

and finally, there it was.

sitting in his slightly bloody hand, was a single, beautiful white rose.

he couldn't help the grin from spreading across his face, cheeks hurting from the constant smiling. his heart danced inside his chest as he stared at the pretty flower, excited for what was to come tomorrow. he avoided touching the white petals, afraid of staining their purity with his bloodied touch.

a single name replayed in his mind over and over again as he stared at the pretty flower.

sena.

"hey, kid! what the hell are you doing with my roses?!"

jeno's head snapped to the left, eyes widenin when he noticed an old lady holding a water hose pointed directly at him. he panicked, hiding the white rose behind his back as he franctically looked around in hopes of making up a believable lie.

"umm... i was just-"

"you have three seconds to scram."

jeno looked at her confused, slightly backing away once she started counting.

"one.."

and that was all it took for him to sprint in the opposite direction, hearing the screams and curses of the elderly woman behind him. he felt water splash against his back, white shirt sticking to his skin as he ran faster in attempts of escaping her wrath.

"this isn't over yet!"

he heard her yell before the water had finally ceased.

jeno panted hard as he turned a corner, looking back to see if she was indeed gone. after reassuring himself he was out of danger, he pressed his back against the concrete walls of a run down house. sliding down, he closed his eyes to calm his beating heart.

the boy's long lashes grazed against his cheeks, soft pants leaving his mouth as he struggled to catch his breath. once he managed to start breathing steadily, his gaze fell down on the pretty flower resting gently against his palm.

its white petals were still as pure as ever, despite the way he clutched the poor thing as to not drop it while running away. his hand, howerever, was way bloodier than before. he let out a hiss, feeling the angry thorns piercing through the soft skin of his hand.

it was worth it, though.

it was for her.

and that was enough to bring back that sweet smile of his. just the thought of her inhaling the scent of the beautiful rose, competing with its beauty only to end up winning at the end. god, his soul felt innocent and giddy just thinking about it.

sena holding the flower he gave her.

he could imagine his fingers brushing through her long hair, detangling the black strands as they swayed softly in the wind. the image of her cheeks reddening as he did so kept replaying in his mind, heart and soul desperately wishing for it to come true.

just to feel her lips on his once again and- hopefully- until the end of his days.

if only he knew how different his reality would be.

and while jeno was busy admiring the pure rose in his palm- mind completely enchanted by a certain spiteful noirette-, another's wishful gaze was trained on him.

"babe, have you got eyes on him?"

a voice spoke through the speaker, voice giddy with excitement as he anxiously awaited for what was to come. the other male clutched phone in his hand, eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he struggled to keep himself crouched down behind a certain black van.

"yeah. he looks really pretty at the moment."

the pinkette smiled as he spoke those words, admiring the oblivious brunette from afar. renjun squealed at that, heart beating against his ribcage- well it would if he had one- as he already started making plans for the three of them once their jeno came home with his boyfriend.

"what are you waiting for then? go get our man."

and that was all it took for jaemin to drop the phone in his back pocket, slipping something in his palm before quietly stepping out from behind the vehicle. hands stuffed into his fron pockets, he advanced towards the seated male looking around innocently.

jeno hadn't even noticed the male standing before him until a soft tune made its way to his ears, perking up as he followed the sound with his gaze. his eyes darkened upon noticing who it was, glarning up at the pinkette before rising to his feet.

white rose clutched tightly behind his back.

"hi, jeno!"

jaemin exclaimed excitedly, barely able to contain his excitement even though he knew what would take place in just a few moments time. he offered the scowling male a toothy grin, beautiful onyx eyes shining under the warm spring night.

jeno scoffed, all thoughts of sena dispersing into thin air the moment he laid eyes on his latest mistake. his glare never left the attractive male, following the line of abs hidden behind his see through shirt as well as the chains dangling from his baggy, black trousers.

"what was your name again?"

he inquired, voice laced with venom- squinting his eyes as if trying to get a better look at the other. jaemin ignored the slight sting at his ego, telling himself to just be patient with jeno and his bitchy attitude.

he'll come around eventually.

one way or another.

"na jaemin. and i'm sure you remember me. or atleast...", he stated, stepping closer as jeno backed away. the bruinette felt his back colide with he hard concrete wall, breath staggering for a moment as the dominant presence before him was now only inches apart.

"...certain parts of me."

he finished his sentence, nose brushing against jeno's jaw. the other remained unmoving once again, shock filling his system as he was still unsure of how to react. it was as if his mind became a puddled mess whenever he was around the male he now knew as jaemin.

na jaemin.

that name rung in his mind.

almost as if he had heard it once before.

long, long ago.

"s-stop. get the fuck off me."

jeno growled, suddenly coming back to his senses and pushing the other off him. jaemin stumbled a bit, a little surprised the male had actually been able to resist him this time. he smirked, trying not to show his blatant disappointment as he watched jeno having an internal struggle.

why did he pull back?

simple.

an image of sena touching him instead of jaemin came to mind.

and it just felt wrong to continue.

"come on jeno...", jaemin whined, once again pouncing at the male as he wrapped his arms around his neck. jeno struggled to push him back, trashing around in his hold. "we're just gonna have some fun... no one has to know."

"stop. jaemin- mmh..."

jeno was cut off by jaemin's lips pressed tightly against his. the other male had forced his tongue inside his mouth after harshly biting into his lower lip. he attempted to pull away, eyes widening when he felt the pinkette unbuttoning the first few buttons of his dress shirt.

an unintentional moan fell from his lips when he felt jaemin playing with his nipples. his slender fingers slid down jeno's well built body, gliding over each and every crevice. tears welled up in his eyes when he felt the male forecfully shove his tongue further down his throat.

jeno felt disgusting.

"and now...", jaemin started as he pulled away, panting.

"the real fun can begin."

and the next thing jeno knew, a sharp sting errupted on the left side of his neck. his eyes widened as he looked to see a srynge plunged into his skin. tears cascaded down his face as he pulled it out, knees buckling instantly.

fear grew inside him as he looked up to see jaemin's sadistic grin.

mortified.

his blood ran cold, darkness clouding his vision as realisation sunk in.

jaemin had drugged him.

"sweet dreams, pup."

was all he heard before collapsing into the other's warm embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 109 24
ใ€ข๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š /๐†๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ ใ€ข ใ€ข๐‡๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐งใ€ข โ†ป ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ...
11.5K 276 51
โ—‹ MAFIA / GANG AU โ—‹ "My kiss. If you hate it so much then give it back" TRIGGER WARNING โš ๏ธ โ—‹ mental health issues โ—‹ depression
431K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. โ™ก โ™ก Jeno has a wild reputation f...
11.6K 219 16
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ...