Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 21

6.4K 431 36
By Anjanaa31

It was evening when Arnav and Kushi was walking towards the gate. Arnav stopped seeing some commotion going at the finance cabin. Aman, Pankaj and the finance manager was arguing over something it seems.

Kushi - What are they doing ?

She was about to go but Arnav held her hand - Let's go.

Kushi - But Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Kushi, if it is important then we would get to know that soon. I think we shouldn't poke our nose in their issues. So let's go.

Kushi sighed - Ok.

They both reached home and got fresh up. Arnav sat on the bed with his phone playing some games while Kushi started arranging things of their room.

Arnav glanced at her - What you think you are ?

Kushi who was setting the wardrobe looked at him clueless - What ?

Arnav - Do you think you are a super woman ?

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - Yeah...... Get up early, make breakfast for everyone...... Then go office..... There too work like machine..... Coming back home..... You are already working on something. Don't you get tired.

Kushi smiled - I don't.

Arnav - You won't. For now...... But I assure you when you will be 40+ you won't have any energy stored in your body to run here and there. So save some for future woman.

Kushi - Kya baath hei ? My husband is so caring about his wife's health today.

Arnav looked here and there and said - Nothing. I thought you should rest sometime...... I mean you Nani, Mami...... Everyone. Everyone should rest properly.

Kushi smirked - Ok ok.

She turned to cupboard - If you do something you enjoy...... You will get enthusiasm. And won't get tired instead. I love cooking...... So I cook breakfast. I love to arrange our room and that also won't tire me up. So stay at peace....... I am not tiring myself.

She arranged the cupboard and went near him and ruffled his hair.

Arnav rolled his eyes - Kushi....

Kushi giggled and placed a sound kiss on his forehead - My sweet husband.

She pulled his cheek and went away saying that she will bring coffee for them both. Arnav looked at her retreating figure and smiled. He has now habituated to her unexpected kisses. He feels good while she does that.

Soon Kushi came with coffee and both had it. Then Arnav indulged in chatting with his friends while Kushi went to terrace.

At terrace -

When she reached there, Mami was sitting there.

Kushi also went and sat beside her - Mami..... Why are you sitting here ?

Mami gave a small smile to her - Nothing Kushi bitiya.

Kushi sensed something different in her tone - What happened Mami ?

Mami got tears in her eyes - I was just worried about Aakash.

Kushi - Why what happened to Aakash Bhaiya ?

Mami - I just want him to live his life happily with his wife. But that seems a distant dream now.

Kushi - Mami ?

Mami - Anika is so aloof . She is not suitable for Aakash.

Kushi - But Mami, from whatever I have observed Anika is a nice person.

Mami - Ka hei ki nice person bitiya ? Daily she goes with her friends and do partying.

Kushi - Where in the world party starts at 9 AM in morning Mami ?

Mami frowned. Kushi - Mami, she may go out with friends but have you ever seen her out of home after 7 in evening.

Mami - What are you telling bitiya ?

Kushi - Mami I think she is disturbed of something. Like she doesn't have any hope...... I mean..... I don't know how to explain but I think she needs our attention and care. She is just 23. She is too young to handle all this marriage and all other responsibility stuff.

Mami looked at her trying to understand her words.

Kushi - Mami, Anika needs help. We all need to help her. Just once try to speak with her Mami.

Mami - Par bitiya.....

Kushi - Try once Mami.

Mami sighed.

Kushi - Good so from now on be friendly with her. Try to spent more time with her. She will come around.

Mami - I will give a try.

Kushi - That's like my super cool mami.

Mami smiled and said - You know..... You are very good. You take care of my Arnav bitwa very much. Iam so happy that you are his wife.

Kushi - Ah mami..... There is no one in this world who can handle that Laadgovernor.

Mami laughed and pulled her cheek. Kushi too laughed along with her. They both stood up and went down to sit with Nani.

Two days passed -

Arnav and Kushi entered the office. There was a huge commotion going on at the middle of office and everyone was watching the issue.

Arnav and Kushi looked at eachother.

Arnav - What's going on ?

He saw that Pankaj was fighting with Aman along with finance Manager.

Arnav - Aman.....

Pankaj - Sir...... It's good that you came. This boy you selected is just useless. See he has made such a huge mistake that we lost our reputation with the supplier today.

Arnav - What ?

Aman - No sir. There is something amiss. I am damn sure that there was no mistake when I filed it.

Pankaj - Stop it Aman. Just because of your mistake we have send wrong payment to that supplier. Now he is calling me and lashing me for your mistake.

Turning to Arnav Pankaj said - Sir, I would suggest you to dismiss this guy. He is so careless at his work.

Kushi looked at Arnav not agreeing to what Pankaj was saying.

Arnav pulled a chair and sat there crossing his legs.

Arnav - Get me the Payment bill.

An assistant quickly ran from there and bought that bill Arnav was asking for.

He checked the sheets and found his sign on the documents.

Arnav held the bridge between his temple. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath.

Pankaj - He only prepared this one sir. See now the payment has been exchanged and we have done wrong payment.

Aman - No. I never did anything wrong. I have done that correctly.

Pankaj - Look at the audacity. Instead of accepting the fault he is saying that he didn't do the mistake.

Arnav - Kushi call the typist here.

Kushi nodded her head and immediately summoned the typist.

Arnav - Type whatever I am gonna say and bring it for my signature.

Typist - Ok sir.

Arnav - On seeing the various occasions and seeing the past one and a half month performance Mr. Aman Mathur, currently trainee of the company has been......

Aman looked at him blankly ' Whatever he is not gonna accept any false accusations on him. To hell with this job...... He can find another job '

Pankaj smirked looking at Aman and sighed in victory ' Aman Mathur has proved himself as a biggest threat for him. He is very adamant and loyal to his work and that is not what he wants. If Aman continue to work in Accounts then he is gone'

Kushi sighed - Aman cannot be at fault. He can never make such big blunder Arnav ji. I think you should at least listen to him once.

Arnav - No need Kushi.

Turning to typist - Continue.....

Arnav - Mr. Aman Mathur current trainee of the company has been promoted as my Personal Assistant and Manager from today at AR Groups.

Turning to Aman who was looking at him stunned - Come and report to me Aman.

Aman still stood blank. Arnav turned to typist and said - Take a printout of this and get it for my signature.

Arnav - Let's go Kushi.

Kushi who was looking at him dump followed him. She needs to ask him many things.

When he was about to cross Pankaj. He stood beside him and pocketing his hands. He smirked and moved forward with Kushi. Kushi went till his cabin and Arnav sat on his chair.

Kushi 🤔🤔🤔- Kya tha Woh Sab....?

Arnav 🙄🙄🙄- What ?

Kushi 🤔🤔🤔- Aman, Pankaj uncle......

Arnav🙄🙄🙄 - What you wanna ask Kushi ?

Kushi 🤨🤨🤨- I... I mean..... It's good you gave a chance to Aman. But may I know the reason behind it ?

Arnav 😐😐😐- It's because he never did any mistake.

Kushi🤔🤔🤔 - How do you know ?

Arnav🙂🙂🙂 - Because I have asked Aman to report his daily work to me. And I clearly remember that he has made the correct balance sheet.

Kushi 🤔🤔🤔- Are you sure ?

Arnav 🙂🙂🙂- Cent percent.

Kushi🤨🤨🤨 - Then how come the papers got exchanged ?

Arnav 🤨🤨🤨- I have a doubt on Pankaj Dixit. Let's wait and watch.

Kushi 🤔🤔🤔- But..... Aman and General Manager ? I mean he is good at work. But he doesn't have that much experience.

Arnav 😏😏😏- Experience is not required Kushi.

Kushi🤔🤔🤔 - Then ? For handling such post one should be experienced na ?

Arnav😐😐😐 - More than experience a person possessing high post should have two important qualities in him.

Kushi frowned🤨🤨🤨.

Arnav 😏😏😏- First, one should be loyal...... Second, one should be gutsy. I think Aman has both the qualities. A person working in such a position should be loyal to his Boss. He should be honest towards his employer. Experience is totally waste when one doesn't have honesty.

Kushi looked at him with an unknown emotion. She never thought that he has such thinking.

Kushi☺️☺️☺️ - I never knew you have such thinking.

Arnav🙄🙄🙄 - What ?

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️- I never thought you are such matured to think this way. Honesty, loyalty....... This all sounds different when you use them. I mean......

Arnav 🤨🤨🤨- What do you mean ?

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️- I mean that...... You are way matured than I  thought.

Arnav😏😏😏 - You should have known better than anyone wifey. Don't you know my honesty.

Kushi 🙄🙄🙄- ji ?

Arnav stood up and took slow steps towards her ☺️☺️☺️- I have been always honest towards you.

Kushi gulped 😲😲😲looking at him moving towards her and unknowingly she started taking back steps.

Arnav 🤔🤔🤔- You remember, what conversation we had on the second day of marriage ?

Kushi stood unable to move back anymore as wall came behind. Arnav smirked and moved forward and stood keeping his both arms beside her caging her between wall and him.

Arnav😏😏😏 - I know you will definitely remember that. And Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada...... Hadn't I been honest with you....

He moved further plastering himself with Kushi. Kushi gulped and closed her eyes tightly. Her breath was totally uneven. Arnav has never done such things with her. They never shared a intimate moment like this.

He nuzzled her cheek with his nose ☺️☺️☺️- You....

Kushi was nervous like hell. Every process of her system was out of control. Blood is rushing somewhere...... Heart is beating wildly...... Mind has stopped working...... In short she was collapsed.

Arnav 😉😉😉- Wouldn't been a virgin till now.

Kushi opened her eyes and looked at his face that was just inches away.

Arnav😏😏😏 - I was honest when I answered your question. Imagine what if I said that I have feelings for you ?

Kushi rested her head against the wall not able to take his intimate position.

Arnav😉😉😉 - Then you would've sacrificed your sleep every night.

Her eyes opened wide hearing his bold words. He took one of his hands and rested it on her bare waist.

Kushi😲😲😲 - A.... Arn....av.... Ji...

Arnav🤓🤓🤓 - Ji....

Kushi 😳😳😳- Someone might come.

Arnav 😏😏😏- Let them.... What was I telling ? (He thought for a second🤔🤔🤔 and snaking his hands behind her waist he pulled her to him ) You sacrificing your sleep right ? Yeah.....

Kushi gasped and blood rushed to her cheeks as she blushed like nothing.

Arnav ☺️☺️☺️- And with the wet look you are giving me every morning after freshen up..... You would've been late to office also.

She wriggled in his arms blushing ☺️☺️☺️- Arnav ji.... Let me go.

Arnav held her more tight.

Kushi 😌😌😌- Please....

Arnav😏😏😏 - Now tell me am I not a honest person ?

Kushi gulped as nothing is literally entering in her mind. She lost the capacity of processing his words. She just kept looking into his eyes that was looking at her mischievously. She averted her gaze and blushed looking down.

Arnav😏🤓😉 smirked at her and pushed the hair tendrils that was falling on her cheek behind her ears- You keep hugging me.... Steal kisses from me..... Even then I control myself. Don't I ? I have a strong last thread of patience.

Kushi hid her face in his neck covering them with her palms ☺️☺️☺️- God..... Let me go Arnav ji..... Please.....

Arnav laughed hugging her and shook his head NO.

Arnav😏😏😏 - You tell me that Iam honest. Then I'll let you go.

Kushi 😐😐😐- Arrrggghhhh..... You are the most honest person I met till today. Fine.

Arnav 😉😉😉- Better.

Arnav released his hold 😏😏😏- You may go now.

Kushi pushed the hair behind her ears blushing like hell and picking her phone that was on his table she literally ran out crossing him.

Arnav grinned running his hands on his hair and patted his chest🤔🤔🤔 - What is happening to you Arnav ? You are behaving different these days ? Did that chudail cast any spell on you ?

Shaking his head he sat on the chair thinking about the past few minutes. He felt proud.

Aman came inside till then and Arnav assured him to work as his personal assistant and help Aakash with his schedule simultaneously looking after the administration.

Aman was reluctant at the beginning but accepted the offer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.
496K 23K 41
Peep in to know more.
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!
276K 23.7K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi