Courting Victory | Oikawa | I...

By SakuraInSpring

Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always... More

CH1 - Pinky Promise
CH2 - Home
CH3 - Fly or Rule
CH4 - Truce
CH5 - Welcome, Assistant Manager Crow
CH6 - Inter-High
CH7 - As Promised
CH8 - Good Things Come in Threes
CH9 - Rule The Court
CH10 - Aiko
CH11 - Longingness
CH12 - Nightmare
CH13 - Sorrows
CH14 - Return
CH15 - Do You Love Her?
CH16 - Giselle
{Split Routes}
Under the Pouring Rain - Oikawa
Until That Time Comes - Oikawa
Forget Me Not - Oikawa
{Split Route}
Dance With Me - Iwaizumi
Dear Desire, Stop Burning - Iwaizumi
Dreamscape - Iwaizumi
Photo Credits
Timeline
Author's Note

Synopsis

55 1 0
By SakuraInSpring

Yanai Celeste is the childhood bestfriend of Iwaizumi Hajime and Oikawa Tooru. Although she is two years younger than the two boys, their friendship is unparalleled, and they treat each other as equals.

After Celeste's grandmother died when she was only 5, her family moved to Australia, leaving behind her two beloved friends. This parting surprisingly did not affect their friendship, and they became even closer despite being miles apart.

Eleven years later, Celeste moves back to Japan as a second-year to join her childhood friends on their 3rd and last year of high school. Tooru and Hajime, expectant of her enrollment to Seijoh, were extremely perplexed to find out that their precious Celeste has applied to Karasuno to be their Assistant Manager of the Men's Volleyball Team.

What has caused this sudden change? Will this cause a rift in their friendship? Will this spark further rivalry?

♡S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
133K 5.9K 32
KATSURAGI MISAKI has one mission as the manager of Aobajohsai High's Volleyball team. Finish off her third of high school without letting stupid OIK...
225K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...
13.7K 445 12
"What...what happened to you?!" "You promised you would never leave....and then you were gone." Oikawa Tooru was depressed all threw Highschool. His...