Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

Oleh TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETEDπŸ’ ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 25 - From Where I Was

908 32 14
Oleh TheNameisKomiFu

5 years ago

(Y/N) left Dazai Osamu while he was lost on his mind and thoughts.

Before she left him, she managed to find Mori Ougai. A crazy doctor that sits on the top of The Mafia.

As what she got from him, the novelist name is not a cat. Mori is insisted that he doesn't has any idea about that novel.

But, after (Y/N) urge him, Mori spits out about his coach. His coach name is Natsume Souseki.

From that, (Y/N) left Mori with a lot of damages.

She didn't get any more clue, but she believed that this person is the only person that can give her an explanation about who she is.

How about Dazai and Fyodor?

Fyodor still building the Decay of Angels with Kamui. He keeps searching for (Y/N). He thinks that (Y/N) is the only person that will understand this world more than him.

But Dazai, thinks that (Y/N) was the only person that can save him from his dark side and thoughts. Dazai wants a change, and he believes that she is the only one that can navigate him into the right way of human being.

Meanwhile (Y/N) just has one intention. It is to get know about her self and for that, she could find this guy first,

Natsume Souseki.

---

Present

Your POV

I feel so much weight in my head. My eyes are opened, but I can't move my body.

I saw an environment of that maid's secret room again. Pink and stuffs. Balloon and cloud.

I feels like I was asleep through a long night.

And, from it... I got much dream about my past. But it still blurry enough to see everything.

I still got no answer, about how can I lost my memories and hard to make me remember them.

When I keep rolling my eyes, that guy came. The hat detective, Edogawa Ranpo.

"You okay?" I still can't speak, but opening my eyes.

"I hope you can revive soon."

He sits beside of my bed. I have a lot of questions to ask, but somehow I can't moved my body. Even the smallest part, I can't even move my fingers.

"It seems like the reason why you can't remember your past was your ability itself." I widened my eyes when I hear it.

"After my director trying to makes you become one of his subordinates, your body releases all the heat and it's seem like you lost your control of your body and ability."

So that's why I can't remember everything about what was happened...

"We are really devastated to fight you. Because, if we are not careful... we might be die."

"Your ability can take someone life as how much their life costs can turned into a pain of their death."

Is what Dazai Osamu said was true?

"Now, you're not be able to control it yet. But, my director still searching for more clue."

"Wa-...ter..." finally a word came from my mouth.

He surprised and left me after he said that he will grab me some water.

I'm not upset that I still can't control my ability. What is the strength that I will get from this ability either? Killing somebody because they upsetting me? Nope.

I'm still glad that now at least I have myself not killed any person in here.

"Here, a glass of water. Can you make it?" He pointed the straw to my mouth.

I drink it a bit until I can't swallow it and just let it out from my mouth.

My troath still dry and wants more, but I can't take it more. He put the glass down and sits back.

"My director was not here. The situation was changed. Now the agency was on a small branch of the dead tree. We need to be in here after the situation was okay."

"My dearest daughter..."

M-mom??

"This is your last chance...."

I heard my mom's voice. My head suddenly feels like it's about to explode.

"What happened?!"

Ranpo grabs my arm while I feel like I'm about to gone again.

"My dearest daughter..."

Stop it...

"The key is.... you."

I open my eyes and moved my body. Ranpo makes a terrified face. A mirror in front of me makes me can see my whole body.

My hair turned into white and my eyes turned into red.

And now...

Finally I remember, why I can't remember my past.

---

Dazai Osamu's POV

(Tell me the artist name if you know)

It's the 1679 chess games that we've play. I win for 809 times, and he win for 870 times.

I bet he was a great thinker. He must makes a great plan in this game.

"You know... I'm good at chess. You actually accept my game, Dazai Osamu."

"It's boring when I'm just the one who decide, right?" He makes a little laugh from it.

"By the way, Dazai Osamu... have you ever heard The Underworld Abbys?"

Underworld Abbys?

"Um? What video game is it? I've never played it before."

"No. You know a hell, and also you know about the place that called heaven, right?"

"Hmm? Are you close to die?"

"Do you know that, we aren't supposed to have ability?" He smiled and close his eyes.

Because we're actually an ordinary human?

"That topic again??? I know that you want to make a world without an ability, but this is not the wayy~"

"We are naturally have no ability. But, they make it. The things that written on a novel's paper."

"Novel?"

"Dazai Osamu... I'm still wanting to see the right expression of that novel. Is it beautiful? Or just an ordinary book."

I-is he...

"I Didn't said it before... that the novel that our organization will rely is that ordinary novel. No ordinary person can write on that novel. Do you underst-"

"So... the one who can write it..."

He changed his face expression when I asked it.

"To write a scheme in that novel, a person has to pay as much as the cost is it."

(Y/N)?!

"And... that person has woke up from the underworld."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 34K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
645K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...