Heart Of A Fighter | Aliyah X...

بواسطة QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] "He found his true love in high school" "He would protect his family and frien... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Finale | Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 11

245 12 58
بواسطة QueenZain3

Two days has past. Alex has been visiting Aliyah and She is slowly getting better. Of course. They also had alot of fun and Alex hasn't been in school for two days. Today was also the day to visit his mother

Alex was in the fight club waiting for his opponent who looked muscler. Thought he wasn't afriad of course. Alot of people were afriad of Alex but some weren't afraid. The Man came to Alex as He had a smirk.

Man: Too Easy to Crush. This is my place, My world!

Alex: Well This World isn't without Logos. This is everyone's freedom. I can't believe people like you are here

Man: *Grits* You talk too much, Kid.

The Man ran to Alex quickly but Alex dodged him as The Man kicked him hardly in the gut as Alex fell down. He still wasn't doing okay since the last fights he had. The man picked Alex up and tried to throw him but Alex punched his face did a..

The man was holding his nose as Be got up and stared at Alex in anger. He charged at Alex and kept punching his face until Alex pushed as He was holding his head. Suddenly Someone interrupted the fight and grabbed Alex by the neck. Alex was confused as Some people tried to stop the other person until Alex flipped him back in the ground.

The person was knocked out as Alex was holding his neck. Suddenly Alex got kicked in the face and got knocked out as The Man was laughing.

Man: I knew you were easy to best hahaha!

Alex was knocked out as The Man was celebrating.

An hour later. Alex couldn't believe he lost since the other man distracted him. He was going to Aliyah's house until His head started hurting even more and Slowly fell in the ground.

Alex: Argh.....

Aliyah opened the door and saw Alex on the floor as She gasped and holded Alex.

Aliyah: Alex!!! Oh my god. What happened???

Alex: Aliyah.....Its Nothing

Aliyah: Come inside quick!

Aliyah was helping Alex to get up as They made it to the couch. Aliyah was getting some things while looking at him.

Aliyah: Alex?? What just happened??

Alex: ..............

Aliyah: Alex??

Alex passed out as Aliyah was scared and tried to get Alex up. But he already was unconscious as She sat there looking worried until she heard a message from Alex phone as She grabbed it and looked at it.

Mother: Hey Honey, Are you coming right now to the hospital? I'm waiting for you.

Aliyah: Hospital?....

She wasn't sure what to do. She just placed his phone on the table and kept starring at Alex who was still sleeping

Tonight

Alex slowly opened his eyes with a big headache. He looked around the house and realised he was in Aliyah's house. He saw Aliyah sitting in the couch upset and sad as Alex was quiet.

Alex: Aliyah?

Aliyah: ..............

Alex tried to get up but the headache kept him down as Aliyah got up and looked at him.

Aliyah: What happened, Alex? Why are you like this??

Alex: ................

Aliyah touched his head as Alex sighed and spoke.

Alex: A Bunch of people attacked him.

Aliyah: What!? Alex are you telling the truth?

Alex: I am.......You know those punk people in a alleyway........its those people.

He felt bad lying again but He didn't want to tell her yet about him fighting in a illegal fight club. Aliyah was sad and kept touching his head.

Aliyah: Why do people do this to you? Your such an unfortunate soul.....

It was the truth. Alex was an unfortunate soul of everything he is going through. She saw a mark on his face and grabbed a bandage and placed it on his head.

Aliyah: Get up, Slowly. I'm gonna get something for you.

Alex: But your sick-

Aliyah: I got it. I need you to be fine mostly.

She was close to tears and quickly walked away as Alex was holding his head tightly. Until he realised something and quickly grabbed his phone and saw messages from his mother.

Mother: Hello?

Mother: Alex are you there?

Mother: Sweetie, Its night now. Where are you?

Mother: Please tell me your okay.

Alec felt bad for makinf his mother worried as He messaged her.

Alex: Hey Mom.. I'm so sorry for making you worried.. I just had a huge headache this morning and my gut hurts. I couldn't message nor visit you. I'm really sorry mom. I feel like a idiot now.

Alex kept his phone on the couch until He saw Aliyah walking while carrying a bowl in her hand. She placed it on the table as Alex looked at it.

Alex: Vegetable soup?? Really?

Aliyah: Yeah, So? Drink all of it now!

Alex: .....Fine.

Aliyah sat on the couch starring at Alex who was drinking the soup.

Alex: This..is too much.

Aliyah: Your the one who got bashed in the head. So you gotta drink it.

Aliyah touched Alex's head as He was drinking it. She had a mixture of feeling angry and almost feeling to cry for Alex. She did have feelings for him and She didn't want him to get hurt. A couple mintues Alex finished the soup as He felt really full.

Alex: I'm sorry Aliyah...

Aliyah: *Looks away* Y-You should be. You got me worried there and a bit upset.

Alex looked at her and gave her a hug which Made Aliyah blush and pat his shoulder. Alex looked at her as Aliyah tried to give a smile. Alex smiled at her and felt tired and went to her lap. Aliyah couldn't help but smile.

Aliyau fell asleep on him as The night went by.

Morning.

Alex woke up as Aliyah woke up too as the two looked at eachothet and blushed.

Alex: Uhhhh...

Aliyah: Ummmm....

Alex: I didnt mean to fall asleep like that...

Aliyah: M-Me too... ummm Sorry.

Alex: I'm sorry too.... uhhh

It was silence as Alex wanted to break the awkward silence.

Alex: Are you doing okay?

Aliyah: Im actually doing a bit better now.. What about you?

Alex: I'm a bit okay.

Aliyah: Good to hear then hehehe.

Alex smiled at her until Alex looked at his phone and knew he needed to visit his mother.

Alex: I'm actually need to go now.

Aliyah: Huh?? Wait why?

Alex: Its actually really urgent. I'll come again i promise.

Aliyah: Uhh Okay then. Take care.

Alex: You too, Stay safe.

Alex quickly left the house as Aliyah was starring.

Aliyah: Is he visiting his mother?

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!! :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.9K 295 32
[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend and and her best friend, Things happen...
1.8K 47 6
[ First Completed: 3/4/18 ] Currently undergoing revisions; slowly re-publishing as of May 2024 this is the first part of a three-part series It's a...
996 9 51
▪︎trigger warning▪︎ - fighting - mentions of death - strong language - mature themes - booze/drinking - mentions of suicide - mentions of abuse ...
410K 10K 38
"Eli! Seriously this is ridiculous let me down!" I yell as I pound furiously on his back. "Not a chance. And don't ever wear something like that to a...