the nun and the runaway crima...

By chavva_Xx

my new obession , i love fnf even though i suck at it but i love this ship, also if you don't like that ship... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 12

1.2K 10 22
By chavva_Xx

Ruv's pov:

After that kiss, our relationship had became less awkward and I was working on smiling more as Sarv loves it whenev I smile, it always cheers her up on the most hardest days. "morning Ruv" said Sarv, ruffling my hair, I groaned as she messed it up even more but then I smiled. "awww" she said, kissing me, I loved it when she did that. We finally got up a few hours later we decided to get up after cuddling in bed, which was amazing. "hey I'm hungryyy" said Sarv, "I'll make us pancakes, k?" I said, getting out the ingredients, Sarv sat down at the table, damn she looked cute in her nightdress. "yeah!" she said, that made me feel happy I loved pleasing her. So I made pancakes and we both ate them, "omg Ruv, these are amazing!!" she said, biting into one. "thanks" I said, we then watched TV, "let's watch Russian slapping contest" said Sarv, resting herself on me, "k" I said, grinning rubbing her head. Her hair was so soft and fluffy, "hehe thanks Ruv ~" she said giggling "I love your giggling" I said, not paying attention to the TV for once. "I love this" she said, smiling at me "I'm so glad that we're together Ruv, I had always dreamed to do this with you" she said, leaning into me and kissing me, I kissed her back. Sarv had put her hands on my shoulders and I put my hands on her waist, I was a bit scared of how Sarv would react but she didn't care, so we continued to kiss for a while. "hehe that was nice" she said when we finally pulled apart, her long hair was tickling my face, "yes it was" I said. Sarv hugged me, "your like a pillow, my favourite pillow" she said, resting her head on my chest. Then after a few minutes she went quiet, I looked at her closely and saw that she was fast asleep. I turned off the TV and layed still, I listened to Sarv's light breathing and her little sighs she does in her sleep. "I love you Sarv and I'll always be there for you" I said kissing her on the head.

A//N: sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know what else to write also thanks so much for 1k reads!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 1 6
🛑This is my first time writing anything on here, so please be nice~🛑 This is a book of one-shots with my OC character and other different female ch...
24.6K 608 24
Heyyy this is gonna be a ton of fluffy and angsty Merlin One shots and short stories. I take suggestions (no smut tho-) There's gonna be a ton of sh...
13.7K 144 9
Mostly yaoi, don't like, don't read!! All characters belong to Aphmau. Hope you enjoy!!!
8.3K 174 14
Cover art isn't mine! It belongs to @racobosai87_ on Twitter! Here's the link 👉 https://twitter.com/racobosai87_/status/1393402562074849280