chapter 26

Ruv's POV:

the months flew by and sarv had rasazy, who thankfully was easier to manage compaired to selever but it was all hands on deck when we had to mind them both at once. " hey ruv, do you know where the baby powder is? " said sarv, " no, i was sure that i put it there a while ago " i said scratching my head in confusion. " well i didnt put it anywhere " she said, sighing and pulling open and closing  drawers very roughly, then it struck me, " hey sarv,i might think where it is.." i said, leaving the room, sarv was about to object but then stayed silent. i walked into the sitting room and sure enough, there was selever, flying around the room and shaking the baby powder down onto the floor, great i just hoovered the house yesterday. " sev get down here now" i said, sighing " look dad, it's snowing!" he said, shaking the bottle even more, " come on, be a good boy for once and do as your told, mommy needs that so she can change raz's nappy" i said. but sev still continued to act the fool, and with out warning, he dunked the rest of the baby powder on my head. " hahaaaaaaa daddy has snow on his head, he's a snowman " he said, flying around the room and aiming the bottle at me, and it hit me right in the middle of my face. lovely. suddenly sarv came rushing in, " what's all the noise?" she said, then she looked at me and burst out laughing, " what happened to you? you look like frosty the snowman!" she said, i just grumbled and shook off the powder. then she saw sev, " oh sev, i dont know how many times we told you to not fly so high, you could get hurt" she said, grabbing him successfully " and i'm guessing your the one who turned our living room into a winter wonderland, sir?" she said, pretending to be mad at him but then grinning at him " just be lucky that your such a cute baby, i can't be mad at such a cute face " she said. after a while, sarv sent me to the shop to get baby powder, great i got an extra chore, so after washing off the baby powder, i then headed down to the shop to get it. it was a cloudy day the the sky was grey, it looked like it was going to rain at any moment and i forgot to bring an umbrella. great. a few drops started to fall from the sky, but i simply ignored them, the quicker i get to the shop, then the quicker i can go back home. so i ran to the shop and i bought the baby powder  and then headed out again, the rain had stopped but the dark clouds still remained in place, just as i was walking back, i noticed a shadow figure that seemed to follow me. at first i pretended not to notice , it's probably just a stranger, but as i kept walking on, i could still see it following me. i  then started to walk faster and faster until i started running, the figure seemed to copy me. suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder, and i jerked back. and i gasped from horror, no it can't be him...... " well well well.... long time no see" they said, grinning at me.

A//N: there you go, i know you were waiting for this forever and i finally decided to make another chapter just to make you happy so i hoped ypu enjoyed it