chapter 20

Ruv's POV :

Another month had passed by quickly and sarv couldn't wait to have the baby because she won't be in pain anymore, this morning i heard sarv getting sick in the bathroom, i got up quickly and ran there. " you k?" i said, i said leaning against the doorframe " ugh just got sick but yeah, i feel better now " she said, wiping her mouth with a tissue and sighing " you doing good sarv, i can't imagine waking up every morning and getting sick, must be hard" i said, hugging her "heh yeah, but at least it won't be for long " she said, grinning at me. " true, well i can't wait to see little selever running around, and sarv, please teach him some manners " i said, " don't worry, i will " she said. later on, sarv and i were watching the russian slapping contest, sarv was lying on the couch, her head resting in my arms and i was sitting upright, i was laughing at what the people were saying on tv, but thankfully sarv didn't understand as it was in russian and she would flip if she knew what they were actually saying. " how do you feel now sarv?" i said, rubbing her head, " terrible, i have bad back pain the the baby won't stay still " she said, " and got a terrible headache ", " i'll turn down the tv, k? or do you want to rest in bed" i said, she sighed " maybe i will go to bed, it'll do me good " she said, " k, i'll help you up " i said . just as i got sarv to stand up, sarv gasped " you k sarv?" i said, concerned " no.... ruv..... my.. my waters... they broke... owwww ruv, call an ambulance. quick " she said, oh shit, this can't be happening i thought as i rushed to get my phone, which was on the kitchen table. i turned it on and fumbled with my phone until i was calling the nearest hospital to us, " orchard field hospital speaking, how can i help you?" said  a female  voice " um... my.. uh partner is um.. her waters broke and uh.. she's in labour " i said, trying to be as clear as possible but i still couldn't help but waver a bit " ok what is your address?" she said, so i told her our address " ok, so i sent an ambulance, it should arrive in five minutes " she said, " k thanks " i said hanging up. i then ran to sarv " k so i called the nearest hospital and the ambulance will be here in 5 " i said, coming up to sarv  "thanks so much ruv, i don't know what i would do without you" she said, smiling weakly at me. i smiled back at her, trying to be reassuring but on the inside, i was freaking out, what if the baby died? or what if the baby came here ? a million thoughts were rushing through my head as i helped sarv to the door, i just hoped every thing will go ok.

A//N: okkkkk so there's another chapter for all you hungry people uwu and yes i will continue this in the next chapter so i'll see ya