chapter 4

ruv's pov : 

when we got home, sarv made us some spicy cake, which tasted so good. i helped her out, i helped her measure out the different ingredients and to mix them all together. " your such a good help ruv, usually you would be watching russian slapping contest right now but instead your here helping me" she said, smiling "really? i didn't even know it was on but i don't care anyways" i said shrugging, " is everything ok ruv? you aren't yourself lately" she said, looking at me. i really wanted to tell her how i really felt for her deep down, i wanted to feel her soft hair, i wanted to feel her lips on mine.... i just shrugged " im fine " i said, continuing on the mixing. i was blushing at that last thought.... kiss her?  that won't happen, not in a million years i thought as we put the mixture into a tin. sarv looked concerned and a bit worried, but if i actually told her, she would be shocked - and reject me because she is a nun and nuns aren't supposed to have any romantic relationships. but i really wanted to be with sarv so much that it hurt, " hey" said sarv suddenly, putting her hand on my shoulder, i felt tingles going up my arm " let's watch the russian slapping contest, i feel guilty that you had to help me instead" she said. she was so nice, " well ok then, i didn't mind helping you out " i said, sarv smiled again, and that turns me on.  i started to blush but i quickly walked out of the kitchen into the sitting room, sarv looked confused but then she followed after me, "you feeling alright? have you got a tempature? " she said. " look sarv, i'm fine " i said turning on the tv, " today on the russian slapping contest, we have придурок, who sure does look like one and we got тупица who is looking fiesty, just look at those fists !" said the tv presenter. i grinned at those names, but sarv didn't know thankfully or else she would probably turn off the tv, so we watched the whole thing and in the end тупица won, which i was secretly hoping would win. " oh gosh! the cake " said sarv, getting up and rushing out of the room, she still looked so cute when her face was flustered or confused. by now i was starving and couldn't wait to eat sarv's spicy cake, i also wondered where the heck boyfriend and girlfriend was, cause i want to tell them something also why am i getting so soft all of a sudden? but i knew that it was the right thing, it was the only way to help me get over my crush on sarv, i picked up my phone and dialled the number " hello?", " hey, look we need to talk " i said.

A//N: oof cliffhanger QWQ, also thanks so much for 22 reads !! i only uploaded it yesterday, thanks for all your support. also there's chapter 4 done! 

also who do you think ruv called?