chapter 8

ruv's pov:  

when the Russian slapping contest was over, i stomped over to the fridge, which caused the whole house to shake, which was a bad idea but i didn't care. i opened up the  freezer and found some of sarv's napotalian ice cream, well if she had my pancakes then i hope she wouldn't mind me eating her ice cream. i grabbed the tub and closed the door and got a spoon, i was grinning but i couldn't show it as i scooped up the first spoonful and ate it. and not to mention that there was a whole marathon of russian slapping contest, so i lazed about on the couch, not caring if i got ice cream on the couch or on my face. it's funny how the ice cream looked like sarv, i then imagined what  she tasted like  ..... i slapped myself across my face, probably even harder than the contestants on the TV. wtf? that sounded so weird and why i would care anyway? but i still couldn't help but feeling a little disappointed that we had that argument but i still felt like giving her a good slapping. i was hurt that she thought that i made her those pancakes just because i could go into the shower first, but .... i still love you sarv, i thought as i finished eating up the last mouthful of ice cream. my eyes widened, oh noo.... she only bought this yesterday and she would flip if she found out that i ate it all, i suddenly felt so guilty and the anger towards her had vanished. i checked my watch, oh shit... she was going to be home in like five minutes, maybe if i run really fast up to the shop and make it back  in time she wouldn't notice. but i had no money..... fuck how come i'm always broke? in the end i decided to just steal someone's purse when i'm on the way to the shop. so i sprinted outside and up the street, when i was halfway up the street, i seen an old lady with her purse, i grinned. this couldn't be easier , so i went up to her and quickly took her bag, but she was too quick, she got the cane and whacked me on the head with it, which really hurt. "Owww why the FUCK did you do that? " i said, rubbing my head, " leave me alone you crook!" she said, but since she was distracted with telling me off, i managed to swipe her bag from her and ran off " come back here you twit!" said the old lady, but she could only walk slowly and she gave up when i ran around the corner. when i reached the shop, i stopped outside of it and got my breath back, sheesh, what is it with old people and their canes? they should be reported for using them to hit other people. i checked my watch, and i only had three minutes left, shoot so i went into the store and grabbed the same tub of ice cream that sarv had  and then paid for it. then i ran back out and down the street and thankfully i couldn't see that old wicked women. when i made it to our place, i prayed that sarv wouldn't be here but when i went in, she was there, shit. my heart missed a beat, " oh hey ruv.." she said, looking down at the floor, " oh hi sarv" i said, hiding the ice cream in my jacket " ruv.... i'm  so sorry for what i said to you earlier on.... it was so stupid of me " she said, the ice cream was melting and i had to get it into the fridge asap. " that's fine.... heh, didn't come across my mind once" i said " are you ok ruv? " she said, looking at me funny " me? i've never felt any better !!" i said, she knew that i was lying but still didn't say anything about it." what ever, i'm glad that we made up ruv, it was eating at me all day and i knew that i had to apologise to you." "i'm sorry too, k?" i said  going towards the freezer, " oh! that reminds me.... i got some ice cream in the fridge, we can share it together" she said, getting up. oh nooo nono no no no no, this was bad, i could feel my heart beating fast, " you know what? i'm not hungry now.. " i said, trying to change her mind " well i am " she said, reaching for the handle, oh gosh... she's gonna murder me.... just then, the phone rang, " oh! i'll be right back ruv!" she said, running out of the room. phew.... i let out a sight of relief, saved by the bell i thought as i put the new tub of ice cream in, it melted a little bit but not too much for sarv  to notice it. i closed the door and sat down on one of the chairs, "yeah... it's so awkward", i could hear hear her say, " but i don't know when to tell him!" she said.........  was sarv hiding something? 

A//N: there we go! part 8 finished, and also 300+ reads!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH AHHH!!!! i didn't expect that to happen, and sorry for not working on this recently, i was busy with stuff. also the meme i put in at the top was made by me UWU i'm upsessed with this ship!