Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

By TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETED🍒 ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... More

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair

924 33 5
By TheNameisKomiFu

5 years ago

Your POV

Again, I woke up on this man's bed. He sleeps on his couch. It's rare to have him oversleep until this afternoon.

Yes, I've been here like 3 months and still have no clue about that novelist.

Clueless...

This place has no hope for me. Maybe that novel just there without a reason.

In my investigation, this place has no clue related to that novel or either that novelist.

But, before I leave this place... I will go for that leader. He seems know something about this.

-----------

"Do you like that novel?"

"But I don't have the next part..."

"Then, why don't you write it by yourself?"

"Who are you?"

A cat...

"I'm a cat."

----------------

Because he didn't wake up, I tried to left this room, so I can freely just wondering around this place.

"Don't you dare to step outside."

He's awake?!

"You could just kick me, if you're awake. What's going on?" I asked.

"Shut up, slut." He sits on his couch.

He seems soulless everyday. But, sometimes in front of some people he shows his goofy sides.

And why is he always wrapped his body with bandages and stuffs?

"Today, we will have a mission in an old town."

"Oh? What we'll gonna do?"

He stand and steps outside. I followed him. But, when we walked... suddenly my stomach growled loudly.

"Could you just keep that down a bit, slut?"

"I don't have choice, who in the world can control their own body language?" He sighed and dragged me.

He drags me into a small alley. And tossed me an onigiri.

"Eat it, that's mine."

"Where's yours?" He sighed and looks annoyed.

"Just eat that, dammit..."

I nodded and eat it while he watched me. Did he even can get slow on me?

After I finished eat the onigiri, we start to walk again.

We got into the place, and then suddenly several people with guns surrounded us.

"Watch your head." He said.

Then from behind us, the armed Mafia's members came and shoot them all.

I lowered my damn head, but he just stand like that.

He got a little scratch on his cheek. Now I know, why he uses so much bandages. Is his body also contained wounds and stuffs?

Why he doesn't even care about stuff like that?

"Y-you are..." One of the opponents still alive.

"..."

"Just kill me now-" He said.

"A great choice, want me to shoot you on your vital's areas, or just simply gone to your head?"

"Kill me, and leave my fam-"

"What a poor thing, Aahaha-Haha hahaha-" He shoots this man while laughing.

I kicked his hand until my leg got shot by the bullet.

"What are you doing.... SLUT?!"

He's Insane...

"You... you ruined my entertainment! What you could,.. say now, huh?!!"

"I might be a killer too. But, I'm not gonna kill that person." He raised his eyebrows.

"..."

Suddenly a kid runs to this man's corpse. He cried over him, and from it... whe know that this guy is this kid's dad.

"I... always kill people with no reason. But, I know how was it feels to saw your parents die in front of your eyes." I walk away with my bloody feet.

"What-"

"You... Dazai Osamu, you're not guilty. We live in this environment of world-"

"..."

"That makes us like this."

He just stand there and not moving. Other member just watched him without no one could give a single move.

----

Dazai Osamu's POV

"I might be a killer too"

Shit shit shit, what was that? Why suddenly I feel weird and uncomfortable?

Why I keep hear that boy crying?

What is wrong with me?

-------------

"Dazai-kun, you're just only the one who saw this."

"..."

"Remember..."

"That this person is dead because of his sickness."

------------

What is that girl does to me? What is this feel?

I feel uncomfortable over my body. What has changed me?

I have killed thousands people on the past. That guy is always taught me how to kill others since he got me.

"You're not guilty"

Environment...

"-world"

(Tell me the artist If you know. And, I'm sorry, if the pic I've found didn't have the match outfit with this chapter.)

"Wh-what am I actually?"

"A no longer human." This girl stand in front of me with feet with bandages.

"Y-you?"

"I don't really know about stuff, but... if a person that was born as a human ask that question to himself..."

She lowered her body and handed me a book.

Th-this is...

"That person could never be a human again. So, we are no longer a human." She smiled and gone.

This book is a novel that she said, she wants to know about the writer.

I stand on my feet and started to search her. But she's already gone.

I started feel lost and panic.

I run for her, and search her all over the room.

Until, when I open Mori-san's room... he's sitting there aching and has so much blood.

"Mori... san?"

"That girl... who is that girl actually?" He has a fresh wound on his stomach.

Where is she and what is happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
477K 17.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
122K 6K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...