๐‘ผ๐’๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† | Sapnap x OC

Von OakTheS1mp

Slightly cringe</3 read my other books๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ A fanfic in which an oc ends up falling for one of the dream team... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Seventeen

389 13 33
Von OakTheS1mp

Listen to if I die young :)

The next month was just as much hell. Dahlia was admitted into the hospital after not waking up. Her heart had stopped, she hadn't had enough food and her heart was stressed out to the point it was giving up. Until it did. And she died.

Of course, it wasn't that big of a deal. Niki was informed of it first, before the entire smp was told. The minute Sapnap heard, he stopped his stream, his heart breaking. His quiet crying echoing his room as he felt guilty. He caused the one person he loved to end up dead. He was the reason this happened. He felt like shit. Niki was bawling hysterically, having taken care of Dahlia for this long. Now I hope I made you sad, or even cry. As to why, Dahlia in fact wasn't dead, instead barely hanging on and in a coma.

Niki was always with her in the hospital room, Niki stopped streaming once she was admitted into the hospital to be there as much as possible and even ended up spending the night multiple times a week. Sapnap also dropped off the face of the earth. Everyone was pissed at him for treating Dahlia the way he did, but understood his side of the story.

Wilbur ended up visiting her in the hospital one day, apologizing to her for Sapnap. He sat at her bedside as her heart rate monitor beeped slowly to the same rythm. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Continuously. The silence got so bad he had to exit before he'd cry. Niki was allowed back in the room with her and it was the most saddening thing Wilbur had heard, Niki crying. He left the hospital and went home. Dahlia was in the hospital for the next few weeks, not waking up at all. To the point it was in question if they'd pull the plug. Of course Niki denied it, but things were getting expensive.

Finally, when Tommy and Tubbo were there hwr body moved on its own. "Dahlia?!" Tubbo called excitedly, Niki rushed into the room, seeing her eyes open slowly before shutting again. "Dahlia!" The girl cried, going to the other side to hug Lia, she looked tired, extremely tired. Lia squinted at the two teens before Smiling lightly. "Hi.." She croaked, her throat hurting from not talking in so long. She looked back at Niki who was crying. The nurses came in though, and pushed everyone out, needing to get testing done, therefore dahlia was put back out.
-
A few days passed again, now Dahlia was allowed to be awake. She had liquids forced into her body as well, but she was still pale and skinny. "Niki.." she murmured. "Shhh." She said, "How long?" She said, closing her eyes again to stop the blinding light. "Two months." Niki replied causing her to jolt awake. Niki held her still before Lia ended up back asleep.

She sighed and sat in the chair watching Lia, at least she was talking. The near death experience wasn't fun on her, she died. Her heart stopped. She called Sapnap for Lia. "Hey, she's awake." She informed him. "Okay? I don't care." He said, voice cracking, obviously been crying. Though, it seemed lighter than before. "You do Sap, I've seen the way you looked at her. She's your life." Niki said before hanging up, the doctors walked in shortly after.

"She'll be free to go home tomorrow. We've been watching and she's making great progress." The doctor informed and had her sign the papers. Dahlia woke up once more before falling asleep for the night.
-
Making it home was easy, Dahlia was more open to doing things, which Niki thought was odd. No one comes back from things like this the way Lia had. "Yeah they're all happy you're alive." Niki told her, and Lia nodded. She wasn't planning on making any move to contact any of them.

She worried them enough when she died, kind of? This whole thing made her realize that if she continued to act the way she'd been, it'd make everyone worried. She was still depressed, didn't want to eat, didn't want to talk. To be fair, she wanted to do nothing and do the exact thing she'd been doing.

She laid in bed, scrolling through all her messages.
-

Green Screen
Dahlia
Dahlia please
Dahlia he's home please I beg you
Don't be hurt please
He loves you still
Dahlia where are you????
Niki told me, I'm glad you're safe
Sapnap never meant that
He's been crying, come home
Lia... please be alive
Lia, he misses you.
He hasn't eaten or slept.
-
Heartbreaker💔
I'm sorry
Please
I understand now
Come back
Fine, I never wanted to do this anyways
I'm lying please come back
I'm done trying..
-
Wilby
How're you? I heard...
You're in the hospital I heard.
You're home now? How're you feeling, don't lie.

Dahl
To be real? Like shit. I wanna go back to how I was before the hospital
(Message deleted)
I'm ok, pretty shitty to be real.

Wilby
That's expected. I'm glad you're home. Be safe please, check in with everyone.

-

She clicked onto discord hesitantly before reading her spammed inbox.

-

Dream
Cmon dude

I'm sorry

Dahlia...

I hope all is ok.

-

Tommy
Hey woman
I was there when you were awake the first time
So was Tubbo
Pretty cool man not gonna lie.

Dahlia
Tommy, I was awake. I know you were there.

Tommy
WOMAN!!!!

-

The Dream Smp

Niki
She's dead...

Dream
NIKI TELL ME YOU'RE LYING

Niki
No.

GeorgeNotFound
Oh god..

Sapnap
Fuck this. Fuck all of it.

BadBoyHalo
Lia:(

Technoblade
...

Ranboo
I wasn't able to meet her ;,(

May 5th

Niki
She woke up, Tommy and Tubbo were there. She was in a coma from everything that went on.

Dream
Thank fuck

Tubbo
She looked at me

Tommy
American woman was sad to see, she smiled at us though

Wilbur
I'm glad, she deserves the world

GeorgeNotFound
I'm glad

Ranboo
I'll get to meet her still hopefully.

May 11th

Niki
We're home, she's okay.

ThatGamerLia
I'm alright? I'm very exhausted though.  Thank you everyone... for your worries.

Dream
Lia I'm so glad you're ok!

Tommyinnit
I'm glad you're better, Lia!

Ranboo
Hi Lia! I'm glad you're okay! I'm Ranboo!

Lia
Hi Tommy, and hi Ranboo. Nice to meet you, you seem really nice!

Sapnap
Lia..

Dream
Lia can you call me?

-

The minute he'd asked to call she shut down. She ignored the calls, which had been from him and Sapnap. She started collecting the calls and turned her phone off. She wasn't ready to talk to Sapnap.

Niki ended up coming in to check on her. "Hey," She said softly. "Hi." Lia replied numbly. "You don't have to worry about going back, I can keep you here for a while longer, you need to let Twitter know about your break though." Niki said awkwardly. "I don't care, they canceled me, it's best if they think I died. To be honest.. I wish I did end up dying."

Niki flinched at that statement. Dahlia felt some form of regret of saying it but what good would it do to lie? Give false hope to everyone just for her to end up being put back in the hospital or even her dying. She watched as Niki studied her. "You'll have to speak to him again. Dream talked to him I'm sure, he has to understand. Lia, he panicked when he thought you died." She tried to tell her.

She rolled her eyes. "He accused me of sleeping with my ex Niki, I'd rather move on." She said and Niki groaned. She grabbed her phone and went to Twitter, and began typing.
-
LiaGames/L i a
Hey everyone it's Niki. Those pictures that have been spread were taken by her ex and used as blackmail.

|
LiaGames she is currently living with me so please stop accusing her of cheating. She finally came home after spending weeks in a hospital bed
|
|
LiaGames so please get in through your heads. Dahlia would never cheat after everything she's been through. Sapnap meant the world to her.

|
Sapnap me and her are struggling right now as is, I finally understand that it wasn't her fault.
|
|
LiaGames thank you Sapnap, Lia would love to hear this.

User1 but the original poster said that this is what happened after her and Sapnap got into a argument?
|
|
LiaGames Don't believe anything you see please ❤️ I've been talking with the smp and they know everything -Niki

User2 we called it from the beginning though, they let her in so easily isn't it kinda suspicious?
|
|
LiaGames she actually had to prove to everyone she was worth playing on the smp.

User3 I don't know why everyone is hating. I've read the replies can someone explain?
|
|
User4 she was blackmailed by her ex, she ended up falling asleep I guess and her ex claimed that they slept together and he was posting it to get the attention it needed.
|
|
|
User3 thank you, I understand now!

-
Lia rolled her eyes. Much more hate rolled in but she couldn't be bothered. "Niki I really don't want to go back." She said. "Give it a few weeks, once you're in a better mental state you're going back to talk." She said and reluctantly Dahlia agreed.
-
Throughout the weeks, She had stayed at Nikis for a month and a half and was spending time with Wilbur and Tommy and Tubbo on their streams when she was stable enough to be back in public eye.

She ended up meeting Ranboo, which was one of her favorite moments. She connected quite quickly with him and they got along. She would appear in the background and hang out with them during the streams which helped her fan base start supporting her again with how everyone realized it was a lie, though of course she lost a majority of her fans which those one refused to believe anything.

She knew today though, was the day that her and Niki had to talk. She sat down on her bed as Niki sat beside her. "I bought the tickets." She said after awkward silence. Lia nodded silently. She wasn't ready to face the storm that she knew was waiting for her at home.

Home.. she didn't have one. She took a deep breath and nodded sweetly. "I'll miss it here." She said softly. "You can come back if nothing goes to plan, I just want you to work it out with.. him." Niki told her and she nodded. "It leaves tomorrow." Lia froze. Tomorrow.
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
We're getting close to the end yall omg. Such a wild journey writing this has been. I love this book, it's something that has become very special to me. Four months. A lot has happened in four months but God, this book is something I've fallen in love with. Thank you all for this❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.9K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
699K 25K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...
145K 2K 43
So your Dreams 19 year old sister that comes to him when your mom kicks you out and he helps you (btw your not drista just to clarify) and you go and...
426K 10.7K 31
|| ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...