STIGMA OF THE WIND {Completed}

By __kahANI__

I really loved this anime and was disappointed to know that it mostly won't be continued.I wanted to share my... More

YAGAMI & KANNAGI
THE "NOT SO PERFECT" PICTURE DAY!
THE INCOGNITO GIRL
AYANO'S DILEMMA
THE EMPTY VOID
DETECTIVE AYANO!
BATTLING YOURSELF
BREATHE AYANO BREATHE
HUNT FOR THE ANSWERS
I THINK WE'RE GONNA DIE TODAY...
YOU'RE NOT THE HEAD OF THE KANNAGI'S!
BREAKDOWN
TRUST
THE POWER OF 'WE'
YAGAMI & KANNAGI

YOU'RE NOT THE HEAD OF THE KANNAGI'S {2}

54 6 0
By __kahANI__

I soon realized that it was a waste keeping Aiko here...when Ayano was needed the moment Mayumi attacked.

AYANO- Enraiha...come forth...

MAYUMI- Did she just say Enraiha?

Yes! This was the right thing to do....Sorry Yumi, Aiko was a bit to weak to protect you and hence...Ayano had to interrupt.

That's when...I blew my cover...

AYANO- Stay down! Mayumi!...

MAYUMI- What a pleasant surprise...it's great we don't have to come after you!...You'll come with us!

AYANO- What are you? Throwing a party?..

MAYUMI-  (LAUGHS) Yeah! You can say that!..but more like taking you to a party with a different host.

AYANO- And who might that be?

MAYUMI- That--

???- why do you wanna know Fire girl?

He seemed to be talking to me but instead..he greeted me with an attack...and surprisingly a water attack!

AYANO- You use water magic? You're from..THE KIYOMIZU CLAN?

I dodge the attack....Damnn! Kiyomizu clan is or I should say was always in our histories...but they were believed to have been extinct over the years.

If he is from the Kiyomizu clan...then I need to be careful...not because water extinguishes fire...that's a scientific theory...and there's no science and logic in magic....

My concern here is...that Kiyomizu clan was a myth and he is one of them...that means he can definitely defeat me but this does not mean I lose hope.

???- I thought fighting the head of the Kannagi family would give me some thrill but here you are practically wasting my time!

MAYUMI - Anyhow she's in demand.. we will have to take her back!

???- Damn if only I could kill her.

MAYUMI- Hold your horses Eric!...we haven't got those orders.

Eric? Like Eric Kiyomizu? I am flabbergasted upon finding that man's name....he is Eric Kiyomizu...the head  of the Kiyomizu (water) clan. According to our legends this clan and he is suppose to be a myth...but here he is fighting me for yumi.

One thing I should thank Mayumi about is that she has clarified to me that, they will not try to kill me so..the utmost harm they could cause me would be breaking my hands and legs apart...and I am a Kannagi...I won't let that happen...all I know is they won't kill me which means I can fight them until My powers bail on me. That's good news! right?

AYANO- Haiiiyyyaaaaa!

I attack with all my strength. I dunno if it was because I was angry at Kazuma or because I was trynna protect Yumi...I just..attacked.

MAYUMI- Come on Fire magic user...you are supposed to be strong...

AYANO- Yeah? Well as far as I'm seeing, you are the one requiring Eric to attack while I'm onto you!

ERIC- Oooo! Fiesty? I like it.

He said that and attacked again along with Mayumi. It's a little tough for my ego to accept it but them attacking me together was just not helping. I constantly kept glancing at Yumi from time to time..just to make sure that she was safe behind those bushes and she very much was safe. Although her plain expression shocked me for a moment but then I had expected it.

I was totally worked up, dehydrated and panting like I ran a marathon and for some reason Eric seemed calm n composed n relaxed like he hadn't even started fighting yet. Mayumi on the other hand did show signs of tiredness. That was my plus point. 

As I proceeded to attack Mayumi, I take one last glance at those bushes behind which Yumi was hiding and I panic upon not finding her there. I abruptly stop at my position and blatantly stare at the bushes and then at Mayumi and Eric...Did they have a third partner with them?

AYANO- Where did you take her?

My anger had reached it's limit.

ERIC- Wha--?

I was too annoyed to listen to whatever shit they had to say and the only thing I do was  attack...I ran towards them with full energy with a passion to slit their throats .

AYANO- UGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA! Wha-----?

Just when I reached Mayumi to attack I feel a certain push from my left, on my waist and the next thing I know is there's no ground beneath me and I am floating with someone by my side...more like someone was making me fly.

My gaze instantly falls upon the arm that was wrapped around my waist and then on to the person holding me....I kind of knew who it was and Instantly prayed I was wrong.

Brown eyes, frown on the forehead and lips in a slightly pouted position. Looks like my prayers didn't reach the other side at all.

AYANO- K-Kazuma!!???

As soon as his name rolled out of my tongue he gave me a side glare and man it was scary...I didn't know how to react until,  I realized that Yumi was missing.

AYANO- Kazuma...Yumi she -she---

KAZUMA- She's safe!

AYANO- Huh!?

Our conversation was interrupted by Eric n Mayumi.

ERIC- Running away? Ayano Kannagi?

MAYUMI- Are you sure you're fit to be the head of the Kannagi's??

Damn! She hit me right where it hurts.

AYANO- Kazuma let me go!

I had to fight...because I was angry...angry at Mayumi, angry at Kazuma for not letting me complete my fight.

AYANO- Kazuma...I said LET GO!

Kazuma immediately turned around and because he was my support on that flying trip...I was infront of him with my back touching his front...this was the first time I actually felt him this close...it kind of made my stomach twist n turn. I was shocked at how he held me with just one hand...He isn't just strong because of his magic but his physical strength equals it.

KAZUMA- Excuse me! Ayano? Or should I say Aiko?

My breath hitched...ofcourse he had to know what I was doing till now. I just didn't get why he said excuse me?

By the time I was figuring out an answer I suddenly felt my waist go free from his grasp and my eyes widened in shock.

AYANO- AHHHHHHHHHHH!

The next moment I was falling down from a very huge height. There was a lot of air around me because of which I could hardly keep my eyes open...

AYANO- Damn you Kazuma!!!!!

The honks of the car, the slow noise of the crowd was getting louder and louder and I knew I was reaching the ground...Even though I was reaching the ground...I did not fear death...not because I was brave or something (that I am) but because I had a certain trust on someone.

My head is tilted a little backwards as there was a certain pressure on my waist again. I was stopped mid air and held close to someone's body...the fall had affected my sense of balance and just to get a hold of my self I place my hand over his chest slowly opening my eyes, which was shut a few minutes ago only to stare at those beautiful pair of brown eyes.

MY TRUST WON.

I dunno this feeling whether I was happy to just see him or I was happy upon knowing that I trusted him with all my heart or because I didn't die just by falling on the ground and getting my head smashed which would definitely be shameful for a magic holder? I was happy.

My reflexes kicked in and Joy took over me. The hand I placed on his chest for balance found it's way to the back of his neck and I took him into a hug even before I could know it. At that moment I forgot what happened? I forgot why he came here in the first place? I forgot to think about the consequences.

I just stayed that way without thinking what he would be thinking? All I realized at that moment was I guess I did freak out when I saw the powers Eric & Mayumi possessed together. I was just too occupied to accept it and somehow Kazuma's touch was enough to make me feel safe..make me feel at home. At that moment I had forgotten about the upcoming consequences. At this moment I chose to become selfish and continued hugging him without thinking about his feelings.

Shockingly he didn't interrupt me either, In stead I felt his grasp tighten around my waist as he slowly burried his head on my shoulder with his free hand stroking the back of my head...Man this felt like one passionate hug. He began flying to. . . I don't know where and we proceeded without any further chaos. Looks like somehow Mayumi and Eric lost track of us. . . that is what I thought at least.

We landed on the surface but I was still not standing on the ground...I was still a bit above ground level as Kazuma was supporting me to stay afloat by holding me tight...I just didn't want to let him go . . . Not yet. At that moment I realized something. . . something very very important...I liked him...I really really liked him.

That thought sent an adrenaline rush through my body and I ended up pushing him away from me. .hard enough that he moved a few steps back because of this feeling. I saw his face trying to understand why my inner self told me that I like him..He was startled too. I turn around to run away.

KAZUMA- Wanna explain things? Aiko?

How could I forget? Kazuma is a jerk and he'll continue being one no matter how I feel bout him.

AYANO- I don't thing I have to explain everything I do.

KAZUMA- You're not walking away from me.

He swiftly comes in front of me but all I could think of was how I felt about him.

KAZUMA- Don't you understand when someone tells you to stay out of their matters.

My heart ached when I saw him talk to me as if the moment we shared a few minutes ago was just...NOTHING.

The anger within me was catching up fast.

AYANO- You don't tell me---

JUGO- AYANO KANNAGI!

I jerked the moment I heard my Father's outrageous yell. I could make out that he was angry...very very angry.

AYANO- D-Dad..I-I

JUGO- You're no more the head to the Kannagi Family. As long as I live you'll never be one.

'As long as I live you'll never be one?' Why? Just because I was curious to know what bothered him? Just because I was sick of seeing Cathrin with Kazuma? Just because I feared Yumi was not what she seemed to be? Just because I became Aiko to find the truth? Why dad? Why punish me by taking away the main goal for me to live? Death was better than killing me while I'm still alive.

Why did Jugo say that? Does Kazuma feel the same about Ayano? Why were Mayumi and Eric behind Yumi and Ayano? Stay tuned to find out more.

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Hey guys! Please vote and comment on this chapter...Also what do you think? Does Kazuma feel the same?

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
112K 6.1K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
278K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...