๐Ÿ–คONLY MINE๐Ÿ–ค

By S30KmyJ1N

(Under editing) "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‹๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’†... More

I
II
C: ONE
C: TWO
C: THREE
C: FOUR
C: FIVE
C: SIX
C: SEVEN
C: EIGHT
C: NINE
C: TEN
C: ELEVEN
C: TWELVE
C: THIRTEEN
C: FOURTEEN
C: FIFTEEN
C: SIXTEEN
C: SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER 18:๐Ÿ–ค A MONSTER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 20:๐Ÿ–ค ONLY U!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 21:๐Ÿ–ค WILL U?? ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 22:๐Ÿ–ค UNREQUITED LOVE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 23:๐Ÿ–ค REUNION ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 24:๐Ÿ–ค SHE CAN'T ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 25:๐Ÿ–ค NEXT WEEK!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 26:๐Ÿ–ค TAE OPPA!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 27:๐Ÿ–ค FOREVER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 28:๐Ÿ–ค IGNORE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 29:๐Ÿ–ค DOUBT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 30:๐Ÿ–ค U LOVE HER, RIGHT? ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค JUST MINE๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 31:๐Ÿ–ค JUST LOVE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 32:๐Ÿ–ค TRUST ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 33:๐Ÿ–ค CHEAT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 34:๐Ÿ–ค PUNISHMENT!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 35:๐Ÿ–ค REMORSE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 36:๐Ÿ–ค A MESS ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 37:๐Ÿ–ค LAST BREATH ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 38:๐Ÿ–ค UNABLE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 39:๐Ÿ–ค LEFT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 40:๐Ÿ–ค BANG!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 41:๐Ÿ–ค I LUV U, PRINCESS!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 42:๐Ÿ–ค SEPARATION ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 43:๐Ÿ–ค PAIN ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 44:๐Ÿ–ค EMOTIONS AVOWED ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 45:๐Ÿ–ค LOVE ME PLEASE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 46: ๐Ÿ–ค HOPES ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 47: ๐Ÿ–ค CHANCE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 48: ๐Ÿ–คAT MY SIDE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 49: ๐Ÿ–ค ENVY ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 50: ๐Ÿ–คAWAKE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 51: ๐Ÿ–คJEON JUNGWOO ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 52: ๐Ÿ–ค PREGNANT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 53: ๐Ÿ–ค HER DESIRE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 54: ๐Ÿ–ค WEAK ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 55: ๐Ÿ–ค HEY, PRINCESS!!!๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 56: ๐Ÿ–ค ENCOUNTER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 57: ๐Ÿ–ค DIVORCE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 58: ๐Ÿ–ค HURT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 59: ๐Ÿ–ค ACQUITTAL ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 60: ๐Ÿ–ค ONLY MINE ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค TO TAELIENS!!! ๐Ÿ–ค

CHAPTER 19:๐Ÿ–ค TRUE FEELINGS ๐Ÿ–ค

5.6K 223 2
By S30KmyJ1N

U'RE THE LIGHT, U'RE THE NIGHT

U'RE THE COLOUR OF MY BLOOD

U'RE THE PAIN, U'RE THE CURE

U'RE THE ONLY THING I WANNA TOUCH!!!

Y/N'S POV

He just walked out of the room after saying that and after making me feel guilty for whatever I spat. 'I regret saying that. I think I should take to him calmly.' I considered in my mind and decided on talking to him In the evening, letting him have some time for calming down. In the dusk, I moved towards his room but to my poor fate, the door was locked. I knocked on the door but got no reply. For the second time, I knocked and called his name politely, "Jungkook it's me".

No reply. "Jungkook could u please open the door", I said more like pleading to which I again got no reply from his side. I sighed and thought of threatening him but it didn't work out as he interrupted, "Jungkook are u coming or should I call Oppa to..", " Y/N go and sleep. I don't want to talk to anyone right now", He asserted calmly in response to which I couldn't process any further words in my mind and walked to my room. 

I slowly stepped towards my room only to see a familiar figure leaning on the door of my room.

Straightening his posture he gave me his eye smile, in return to which I replied with a fake smile on my face. I looked at his face and found a worried expression on his face. 'Looks like he knows that something happened to me... of course, he must have known as Jungkook dragged me forcefully while I was crying the whole time.' I considered in my mind and sighed deeply.

" Y/N", After a few minutes, he finally spoke breaking the silence between us that made me take my face upwards and face him. "Ne Oppa". " What happened? Is everything alright?", He asked worriedly with his brows furrowed, forcing me to think 'Ani, Oppa nothing is alright. Everything is more messed up now.' But not wanting to make him or the other guys tensed about me and Jungkook, I put on a fake smile and replied, "Ne Oppa everything is good, don't worry".

I responded but the look that he was giving me was clearly telling me that he isn't convinced by my answer. "Y/N, kid u know u can tell us everything that is bothering u. We are always here for u", He uttered while caressing my hairs and caused a real smile to climb on my face. I held his hand which was caressing my hairs and brought it to my lips before pecking it. "Ne Oppa I know.. But trust me everything is alright. And I'm really good right now..."

I replied with his palm still in my hold by which he again didn't seem contented and tried to speak but couldn't do so as I invaded, "And could u please tell the others that everything is good, so they don't feel tensed because of me...And yeah please don't call me for dinner...I have a lot of work to do", I spoke in a hurry and before he could say anything in response I sped into my room speedily.

The next morning, I thought that I will talk to him when he'll drop me at college but Jin Oppa was the one who's accompanying me because Jungkook went to his office early in the morning. 'I guess I'm not going to have a chance to talk to him.' But the thing that is worrying me the most is Jin Oppa's questions. It's not like I don't want to tell them, I want to but I can't, I don't want them to loathe Jungkook and pity me, I don't want them to feel worried because of me. 

But to my shock, he didn't utter a single question while driving and was just trying to make me smile which I gladly did. The time I spent in college wasn't great as I was thinking just about Jungkook. I barely concentrated on the lectures. This guy is taking over my mind. I wanted to talk to him as soon as possible so I called him just as my college ended. But he didn't answer my call. I tried it a few times but he did the same every time. 'Is he mad at me?'

I sighed considering it and walked to the hospital. I came to know that the trusty aka Jungkook is coming to the hospital for some meeting. I thought I got a chance to talk to him but no it was not. Just as the meeting ended he rushed to his car and I kept standing at the corner. 'I guess he needs some time. He isn't even sparing a glance at me. I think he still feels guilty.' I was thinking in my mind when the words that he spoke in my room buzzed in my mind. 

"I know I'm not good enough for u Princess, And I know there will be times when I'll hurt u unintentionally, But I want to change Princess, For u, Only for u, And I will. Trust me. But if I can't.. Then I will not force U Princess. U're free to leave me anytime. Yet I want to say 'Stay with me'. U're my only cure, Princess. So please stay with me. I'll give u all the time to think. I am not going to show u my face until u made ur decision. I'll wait for ur answer Princess, I'll wait for it.' 

If that is what he wants then I'm ready, I'm ready to answer him. But I think he wants some time maybe because he's thinking I'm going to leave him. Pabo. Then I'll wait until u come to me. 
Same as yesterday, Today too Jungkook didn't even look at me. He just ignored me brutally like I'm some kind of virus. And Hobie Oppa dropped me at my college. He is the quietest in the group so I didn't expect those words to come from him. 

"Y/N how long are u planning to hide it from us", Hobie Oppa affirmed with his eyes fixed on the road turning my attention towards him and just as I apprehended his remark I panicked. " M..Mwo Oppa", I stuttered that made him take a deep sigh before proceeding," The cops found a corpse on that day near the mall where u both went", He asserted in a relaxed tone and I just stared at his face like a statue.  

"I don..I don't know Oppa what are u talking about." I said turning my attention from him to the window and I was surely known with the fact that he wasn't convinced by my answer. "Y/N the man was killed barehanded and by his physique, he was quite strong. So a normal guy can't kill a man like him except for if he's a mafia." Hobie Oppa described in his calm tone making me gulp again before saying, " How...How do u know that?". 

"I'm the one handling the cases in which the cops are involved so as soon as they found the body they contacted me to know whether it was Jungkook who did it or not". He said causing me to nod and paused for a second before resuming. "Now could u please tell me what the hell happened that day", He questioned in a little stern voice and this time I wasn't able to withstand it anymore so I spat every single thing that happened that day except for the part in my room. 

"Y/N kid how can u hide it from us? Don't u trust us?" He asserted with disappointment clearly visible on his face that made me shake my head in no. "Ani Oppa it's just that I don't want u guys to feel worried about me every single second. I already bother u guys too much and I thought it would be better If I don't make u tensed once again", I replied while looking down at my lap that made him sigh.

And still not wanting everyone to know about it, I raised my head above and tugged on his sleeve before saying, "But promise me Oppa u will not tell about it to anyone..Promise me", I whined pulling his sleeves to which he hesitated fo w bit but still nodded his head seeing my discomfort. Later than, he dropped me at my college safely and left back to his work without even saying anything about that incident again.

It was already 9 P.M and Jungkook hasn't returned from his office. Considering it, I thought of not sleeping and waiting for him but my efforts went in vain when my eyes started to feel heavy and I sailed to sleep peacefully. Not even being able to be awake for an hour, I hastened towards my room and dropped myself on my bed before drifting to sleep at 9:40. But around 3 or 4 in the morning, I went to the kitchen but on my way to it, what I saw was enough to seize by sleep.

When I was going to the kitchen I saw Jungkook drinking in the library. There were several empty bottles lying around him and the full ones were kept on the table. He was drinking continuously. I wanted to stop him but his eyes were scaring the hell out of me. All red, His black eyes were now red. I sped to the kitchen as soon as his eyes met mine and cursed myself the next second for running away from him like that. 'He must be hurt again.'

Today, Jin Oppa dropped me at the college and Jimin Oppa was the one fetching me back in the noon as I didn't want to volunteer today. I was exhausted. I couldn't sleep last night after seeing Jungkook and that was visible from my red and puffy eyes. Jimin Oppa, he wasn't looking normal. He was mad, very mad. But I shrugged my thoughts off and went to my room directly just after reaching the mansion.

After an hour or so, someone was shouting very loudly at someone and from their voices, it was clearly audible to me that it was Oppa's. Placing my work aside I walked towards my door and just stood there trying to listen to them, but flinched the next instant when I heard Jin Oppa shouting. 'He must be really angry but who is he shouting at.', I thought in my mind bewildered and moved back to my bed only to hear the voice halting the next second.

But that wasn't the last,
 Just as the voices from downstairs stepped I heard a loud sound of someone slamming the door harshly. And by considering how clear and loud the sound was, it was definitely Jungkook's room. I hurriedly put on my slippers and wore a shrug above my thin t-shirt before speeding out of my room towards his.....Now I'm standing right in front of his room but I can't dare to step in as all could I hear is him shouting and screaming. 

"I can't hurt her, I can't". That was the only sentence I could hear as the next second a loud bang was heard from inside that caused me to rush into his room without even thinking twice. I stormed inside only to witness him lying on the floor. And a gasp left my lips when my gaze landed on his hands that were red because of the blood that was endlessly flowing from his knuckles. 

My eyes become wet seeing his condition and not being able to control it anymore I clutched his body tightly in my arms and hugged him strongly before laying him on the bed and dressing his wound. He just lied unconscious on my lap whilst tears were shedding down my face in continuity. Endlessly emitting tears, I didn't even notice when a drop of my tear touched his face and he gained his consciousness. 

 "Don't...Don't u dare run away from me again," I spoke with tears continuously flowing when I saw his attempt to stand up from his place. He looked up at my face when he heard my angry yet broken voice and brought his hand forward to caress my cheeks before wiping my tears off. "I won't, I promise,..... But I want to hear ur answer, Now Princess", He announced breaking the silence between up and started at my face with tears shining in his eyes. 

" I..", I tried to say that, what I have been longing to say to him but hesitated because of the block that got formed in my throat cuz of so much crying. Seeing me hesitating he gulped that painful lump in his throat and stood up from the bed before saying, "I'm not forcing u Y/N, U have all the right to leave me here, In pain", He uttered in an aching ton and turned his back to him to walk out of the room. 

He started to walk out of the room but the next words that left my lips made him halt in his steps. " I LOVE U...I LOVE U JUNGKOOK", He displayed a big smile on his face and rushed towards me who was emitting tears of joy for the very first time after meeting him. "I love u too Princess, I love u", He announced while hugging me and At this moment we both are shedding tears endlessly. 

He released me from the tight hug and pulled off before joining our foreheads. We both just stayed o stare into the eyes of each other until he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. The both of us proceeded to stay in that position for a few minutes, which made me realise, 

THAT I BELONG NOWHERE BUT IN HIS ARMS. 

Subsequently, we both slept in each other's embrace peacefully sharing the most beautiful moments of our life.

BUT ONE THING WITH WHICH WE WERE ENTIRELY OBLIVIOUS WAS THAT OUR HAPPINESS WAS TEMPORARY!! WHILE SLEEPING IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS THEY SURELY WERE FREE FROM THEIR PROBLEMS AND WORRIES BUTE NOT FROM THE PROBLEMS THAT WERE COMING FOR THEM!!! 

Y/N was sleeping quietly with her head resting on Jungkook's chest and his arm firmly wrapped around her waist when abruptly her phone started to ring.

Lazily and quietly she lifted her head from Jungkook's chest and pecked his forehead before removing his arm that was tightly secured around her. Y/N then shifted on the bed to the side in order to get up from the bed and fetch her mobile phone which was continuously ringing somewhere in the room. After the struggle of a minute or two, she finally found her phone and the next sec left the room along with the boy still sleeping soundly while hugging the pillow.

OTP

Y/N - Anneyonghaseyo!!!

LISA - Nee Y/Nieeeee, How are u doing?

Y/N - I'm good, how about u?

LISA - I'm fine too...Y/Nahhh I've got a favour to ask u. (After a loud greeting from her side and a lazy one from me, she finally dragged the main reason for her calling me which was enough to make me sigh. 'If Lisa is asking for help then get this thing stuck in ur mind..u're doomed' )

Y/N - Nee what is it? 

Still not being able to get away from ur precious sleep, u spoke while yawning and showing almost zero interest in her chatting which she being ur friend clearly perceived.

LISA - Were u sleeping Y/N?..

Y/N - Annii,Iamjustfeelinglethargic. (U said while yawning gaining a tittering sound from her side.) Now tell me what do u wanted to ask.. ( U urged after finally being able to maintain ur straight posture from ur slouching position and demanded with furrowed brows.) 

After the silence of a few min, the girl on the other side lastly began talking with u, which was enough to make ur sleepy eyes wide open.

Y/N - No, A big no..

LISA - Y/N please, we really need it, it will really help us with our grades. Please Y/N..Please. ( Lisa on hearing u pleaded in her sweetest voice which clearly had no effect on ur precise self.)

Y/N - No means no, How am I supposed to ask him for an interview Lisa. He's really not the type of person who u would like to meet or talk to...trust me...I'm saying for ur own good..

LISA - Y/N please, it's just for this time. Please Y/N. Please. ( The girl on the other side continued to plead and beg in spite of ur determined statement that caused u to heave a deep sigh and finally reply to her while ruffling ur hairs in a bothered way. )

Y/N - Ahhhh u're getting on my nerves Lisa Manoban.. ( U whispered yelled while being pestered by her continuous pleads and exhaled heavily before finally declaring. ) Fine, I'll talk to him... Now happy.

LISA - I love u so much Y/N u are the best. ( She shouted being all loud and cheerful from the other side while showering kisses at u from the phone that made u giggle and then end the call the next moment. U sighed at her behaviour and were ready to turn around but just as u were about to do so and get back into ur room, a pair of arms got wrapped around your waist causing u to flinch. )

JK - How dare u to leave me alone in the bed. ( The man asked u in his sleepy hoarse voice while nestling his face in the v of ur nape making u stiffed in ur place. )

Y/N - I came out to pick the call as I didn't want to bother u in ur sleep time. ( U replied whilst pushing his hands and rolling round to face him who was gazing at u with a smile on his face. )

JK - Who was it? ( He asked once again with a yawn capping his nose rather than his mouth making u chuckle and return.)

Y/N - A friend.. ( U spoke and just as that word left ur lips the man in front of u raised his brows becoming all attentive and interrogative he is. ) Relax, a female friend, Lisa. ( U assured and ruffled his messy hairs with a snicker to which he hummed and pulled u again to his room. He made u sit on the bed and rested his head on your lap while ur hands sprang to roam here and there in his hairs.) Jungkook.. My..my friends want to meet u. 

Y/N enunciated getting a little nervous and was ready to get bashed by him because she was already known to the fact that Jungkook never liked and never will like any of her friends.JK - Fine, We'll meet them.. ( The man lying on ur lap pronounced while calmly checking his phone warning ur attention.) How about today evening? ( He stretched his neck to look at u and asked while wiggling his brows. )Y/N - Today..really... Done..let me just tell them..

U uttered with ur widen eyes and a partly open mouth that was closed by Jungkook and not wasting any further second, u rushed out of the room to call Lisa, gaining a chuckle from Jungkook who was observing ur excited self.

Y/N'S POV

I just told them that only we are going to be there, I didn't tell them anything about Jungkook meeting them. Cuz I know that they'll dress up seducingly if they know about Jungkook's arrival. And I seriously don't want that. Not because of jealousy but because I know that Jungkook doesn't like such girls who like to show off their bodies too much. Jungkook planned the meeting at a club but we will not be alone. 

Truly, the main motto of Jungkook is to not meet my friends but to catch his enemy who maybe is going to be at the club. So all the Oppa's will be there with us. Well, I'm content if they are around me. But the main problem is not yet solved which is my outfit for today. I hate picking clothes. As such times my Unnies are like an angel to me. And I don't even know whether Jungkook will allow me to wear the outfit that I'll choose or not. 

With that, I sighed and jumped on my bed with a loud thud.

Y/N - Waee? Why am I like this? Why can't I even choose my clothes? Arghh. ( I sighed and jumped on my bed with a  loud thud before shouting to myself and sitting on the bed straightly.  Then suddenly the door of my room swung open, and I knew who could it be so I didn't even flinch. And here he was standing at my door all dressed up with a wide grin on his face and with a bag hanging in his hand. )

JK - Aigoo, My Princess looks so cute like this. ( He said and ruffled my hairs making me more annoyed and spat with a big pout on my face. )

Y/N - Yaaahhhh don't do that, I'm already upset. 

JK - Waee? What made my Princess upset? ( Jungkook spoke and crouched down before me ere taking my hands in his hold. ) 

Y/N - I can't select what to wear. ( I nagged while rocking my legs making his titter before handing that paper back to me. )

JK - Here, wear this...

Y/N - Is it..is it really for me. ( I stated with enlarged eyes making him grin before shoving me in the bathroom and jumping on the bed with his phone in his hold.)JK - Nee now go and change..

Y/N - How am I looking? ( After a few minutes, I stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed and attained my height in front of him. I asked anxiously observing his widened eyes and a blush crept on my face when he replied to me. )JK - A Real Princess. 

He told me while continuing to stare at me from head to toe that made me look down at my shoes shyly until a hand landed under my chin and made me look above. Jungkookcupped my face gently and pecked my forehead causing a lot of butterflies to start racing in my stomach. 'This guy is making me flatten from his gentleness'  But I guess that was just for a brief moment. 

JK - I swear if someone even tried to stare at u at the club.. I'll kill him with my bare hands.

Y/N - Yahhh don't u even try to create a scene before my friends. They think of u as a normal guy... ( I delivered and punched him lightly on his chest causing him to chortle before raising his brows in a questioning way.)

JK - Mwo? U didn't tell them about me being a mafia? 

Y/N - I did but they weren't convinced... So don't try to pull any act in from of them. Please. ( I said with my scrunched face meaning a nod from him.)

JK - Anything for u Princess....

JK'S POV

"Are u sure Jimin Hyung that he's going to be at this club today", I asked Jimin Hyung who was driving while I was sitting in the backseat with Y/N, And Suga Hyung on the passenger seat. "Neee, We got this information from our spy's. He's trying to run away from the country but before that, he wants to kill u so maybe he's planning another attack at our secret base", He responded and I could feel Y/N's concerned gaze that was staring at her mobile shift at me. 

I clutched her hand tighter and pecked them before whispering "Don't worry",  in her ears to which she displayed a slight yet cute smile that never fails to make me giggle. "He's going to meet another mafia there to discuss the attack so we have to be prepared", Suga Hyung announced averting my attention towards him and making me roll my eyes. "That's why we are in casuals Hyung".  I replied mockingly and turned to look out of the window. 

"Now could U please tell me why are we taking Y/N with us to a hell dangerous place", He again said but this time, it was a better question. "I don't know precisely but my hunch is saying that maybe all this is just a setup. Maybe he wants to abduct Y/N. U know Hyung he can't kill me directly, Never. But he can kill me easily if he has Y/N with him and I don't want that to happen", He sighed at m remark that made me look towards Y/N and gave her an assuring smile.  

Getting convinced by my assurance she nodded looking at me and again turned her attention towards the game she was playing on her mobile. Looking hell cute. God no one knows how much I love this girl. Later than, we reached the club and a contented sigh escaped my lips when I observed that it was not that crowded but I could already feel some stares at my girl. I really want to kill them now but I can't because I promised her to act calmly. 

We walked towards our VIP seats and settled ourselves down before cross-checking our position. All the guys are ready just as discussed. Jimin and Jhope Hyung are in the car ready for backup. Suga Hyung is monitoring the mansion keeping his eye on every single person outside and inside it. Jin and RM Hyung are here with us but in different seats. All along Y/N was sitting like a lost puppy who was baffled about her surrounding. She was looking damn cute. 

She was constantly looking here and there waiting for her friends letting me have a very clear look at her face. 'Damn, she looks so beautiful', Keeping in my mind, I continued to stare at her until I heard someone calling me.

JIN - Jungkook, we got him. ( I nodded at Jin Hyung before looking towards the girl sitting in front of me and held her hands.)

JK - Princess stay here I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't move from here Ok. Suga Hyung will be here with u.

Jungkook addressed the girl earning a nod from her and left from there leaving her with the mint hair coloured boy. Y/N and Suga both talked endlessly about past things but even after already known about the incident that happened that day Suga didn't utter a single word and kept her in ignorance. They both were talking to each other when Suga noticed two girls coming towards Y/N and left the seat the next second without saying anything to Y/N.

Y/N kept sitting dumbfounded because of his sudden action but soon understood when she heard the girls shouting and screaming her name like a holy chant. U smiled watching them and shook ur head at their childish behaviour ere getting up from ur seat and going towards the girls before pulling them into a friendly hug. U three then settled down on ur table and talked endlessly until someone called ur name shifting ur attention towards him.

JK'S POV

"Princess", I announced turning the attention of the three girls who were busy chit-chatting towards me. The two girls that are meant to my Princess friends stared at me with wide mouths. 'No that's not staring, that's drooling'. I considered inside and felt disgusted by the way these two were looking at me but my offended expression faded away and I mentally smirked when I saw Y/N frowning her brows while looking at the girls. She's damn hot when's she's jealous

'Well, I'm going to make her more now', I evaluated the plan of making her more jealous in my mind and sat on the seat beside her facing the other two. After a brief intro, we all had drinks except for Y/N. She cutely denied the offer of a drink and stuck to her apple juice, seeming like a good girl. 'Seem? She's definitely a good girl'. The session of drinking went quite fast and then the two girls dragged me to the dance floor. 

All along their drunk selves were trying to throw themselves on me and seriously speaking I was not dodging that at all. 'I want to see my Princess getting mad. She looks like a cute killer whenever she gets mad and I love it' 

LISA - Jungkookshi common let's dance. ( The girl named Lisa said making me want to kill but in reality, I approved still working on my plan and let her do what she was wanting to. )

Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her and I did the same by clutching her waist firmly and crashing her body onto mine. The overdose of perfume on her body was making me gag but still, I was loving the reaction that my Princess was giving to me. All the time Y/N's gaze was on me. She's staring at me like she's ready to kill me with her bare hands. 'Damn she's hot. I'm so lucky to have her.' I kept thinking to myself and titter on my own.

Y/N'S POV

"Having fun Mr Jeon then have all the fun that u want..He's such a bastard. How can he dance with another girl in front of his girlfriend? Fine, do whatever u want I don't even want to see ur face", I told to myself and moved out of the club leaving him alone with his girls. 'I never thought I'll become this possessive in ur love' I thought to myself and rushed out of the club angrily. I was walking on the shore when suddenly a voice made me startled

??? - HAVING FUN, KITTEN?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.8K 54
โThis red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mineโž He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...
2M 63.1K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
7.6K 473 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
196K 9.2K 36
Jeon Jungkook The biggest Mafia in the world, no one stand a chance when he is around...the most fearful, heartless, known for his stone cold behavi...