Travelling With The Enemy | BL

Av the_flower_bed

*this story is currently being edited When Wang Bao finds that his older Brother, Wang Lei the King of Man Co... Mer

Thank You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty FIve
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred & One
Chapter One Hundred & Two
Chapter One Hundred & Three
Chapter One Hundred & Four
Chapter One Hundred & Six
Chapter One Hundred & Seven
Chapter One Hundred & Eight
Chapter One Hundred & Nine
Chapter One Hundred & Ten
Chapter One Hundred & Eleven
Chapter One Hundred & Twelve
Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen
Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen
Chapter One Hundred & Seventeen
Chapter One Hundred & Eighteen
Chapter One Hundred & Nineteen
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty One

Chapter One Hundred & Five

21 1 0
Av the_flower_bed

With the beginning of a new week, Wang Bao and Nakai were visited by Wang Lei, it seemed the doctor was feeling sour towards Nakai because of his harsh treatment and sent Wang Lei as a messenger. Wang Lei also wanted to come visit on his own free will since he wasn wanting to see how his Brother was coping. When he was granted entry from the other side of the door, Wang Lei was surprised to see Wang Bao had gained a lot of weight in just a week's time. Wang Bao's cheeks were the first thing that had grown in size because of water retention after not eating properly for so long. Wang Lei couldn't help but pinch his Brother's cheeks firmly as he spoke to Nakai.

"You've turned my baby Brother into a fatty."

Wang bao smacked Wang Lei's hands away from his face with a scowl as he spat his words out.

"I'm not fat!"

"I know, I know. I meant it as a compliment though, you look healthy now."

Wang Lei ruffled his Brother's new hair as well, happy to see the change before he got to the doctor's reason for sending him.

"The doctor wanted to see Bao, he wanted to discuss Bao's therapy sessions and if Bao will be continuing with treatment."

Nakai felt sour all of a sudden but kept it hidden from Wang Bao since he didn't want his feelings to determine Wang Bao's decision. Wang Lei could see how stiff Nakai had become though and he waited for Wang Bao's answer.

"I'll go see him then, I don't want to stay in the medical centre though."

Wang Lei fully understood and he left with Wang Bao. In the meantime, Nakai went to see Nera. When he pushed open the door to Wang Lei's living quarters, he could hear Karo and Rara playing loudly while Nera called out to them for breakfast. Nakai stood silently in the doorway watching Nera handle the two rowdy children. Rara and Karo climbed over Nera as they snacked on the food that was cooked for them and Nakai burst into laughter. As soon as Rara and Karo heard Nakai they bolted over to him, their small bodies jumping at him. Nakai carried the two children with him as he sat with Nera, laughing again as he spoke.

"I never took you for the parent type, you have these two boys running all over you."

"You're one to talk, no one would ever dare to think of leaving their children with you."

Karo slid off of Nakai's arm and climbed up onto Nera's thigh to eat his food properly, Rara was the opposite though and continued to sit on Nakai's shoulder so that he could hit Nakai's head and shout at him.

"What took you so long? When can I see Brother?!"

"Stop using my head as a drum. You can see him after his appointment."

Rara stopped hitting Nakai as soon as he heard he could see Wang Bao and started pointing at the food he wanted, Nakai handed Rara food while he talked with Nera about Wang Bao.

"I wanted to know if you think meditation could help Wang Bao keep his mind still."

"Of course, Karo does meditation with me every morning and it's helped him a lot."

Rara raised his hand proudly as well before he whacked Nakai's head again.

"I do it too."

Nera didn't say anything since Rara's form of meditation was rolling around the ground in boredom until Karo was done. Nera started explaining the benefits of meditation that could help Wang Bao and soon Wang Bao and Wang Lei were walking in. As soon as Rara saw Wang Bao he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Brother!"

Nakai put Rara down and the boy sprinted as if his life depended on it, Karo was not far behind and they both jumped at Wang Bao. Unlike Nakai, Wang Bao couldn't carry both boys at the same time but he did crouch down so he could hug them tightly. Rara smooshed Wang Bao's cheeks that were equally as chubby as his and smiled widely. Wang Bao was actually grateful for his water weight after seeing Rara's reaction since he would've scared the child had he visited when he was first released. After the children had had their fill of both Wang Bao and Nakai, they wandered off to play by themselves, leaving the adults to talk. Wang Lei sat beside Nera while Wang Bao took Nakai's lap, lazing against him tiredly. Wang Lei surprisingly started talking about Wang Xei as he picked off of Nera's plate.

"Wang Xei has finally stopped being a nuisance and agreed to just take the crown. As soon as you're ready to leave Bao, I'll announce the change publically and the service will happen."

Everyone at the table knew it would still take a while for Wang Bao to become well enough to travel and see his daughter. Since Wang Bao was tired after his appointment with the doctor, Nakai suggested they got back to their room. On the walk back, Nakai brought up the idea of meditation and Wang Bao agreed right away.

"Hopefully I won't need to do therapy once I start meditation."

"You don't like it?"

Wang Bao nodded without saying anything, when Wang Bao entered their bedroom, Nakai was right on his heels and they laid in bed together. Once Wang Bao was comfortable, he started talking again, though his voice was a little sad.

"The doctor tried to get me to continue treatment in the medical center. I think if Lei hadn't been there then I would have agreed. I think he's angry at you, at least, that's what Lei told me."

"Good, I'm angry at him too. The point of your treatment was to help you heal, not make you scared of your own mind."

Wang Bao buried his face into Nakai's neck making his voice muffled as he spoke.

"I wanna be normal already."

"How about when you've gained a bit more weight, I start teaching you to fight again."

Wang Bao agreed excitedly, his mood instantly lifted. For the remainder of the day, Nakai and Wang Bao worked on making a schedule for Wang Bao. Since the best thing for Wang Bao right now was stability.

. . . . . . . .

Everyday Wang Bao stuck to his schedule. In the morning he would walk to Wang Lei's room to meditate with Nera and Karo, then eat breakfast that Nakai would make before walking back to his room to work on his book that was almost finished. At lunch, Wang Bao would head to the kitchen with Nakai and cook a recipe from one of his books before walking to Wang Lei's room again to play with Rara and Karo. On the days he had therapy, Wang Bao would need to cut his play time short. At the end of everyday, Wang Bao had made sure that Nakai would have intimate time with him, at first Nakai was hesitant to write down such a thing since he never believed in planning those types of things but Wang Bao was very adamant with having it every night, whether he wrote it down or not.

Very slowly, a month passed and Nakai could see Wang Bao had become a better person. Because he had essentially been the one to help with Wang Bao's positive change, Nakai made calls back home to get a job for the doctor. Wang Bao was also wanting to stop therapy and focus on meditation since it was calming his mind to the point where he wasn't having any overdrive moments. By the end of the second month, Wang Bao was no longer in therapy and he had never felt more free.

Wang Bao was laying on his bed waiting for Nakai to get out of the shower, when he heard the water cut off. For the last two weeks Nakai had started teaching Wang Bao to fight again and it had really gotten him excited. Nakai had the towel over his head to dry his hair when Wang Bao lunged at him for a sneak attack. Wang Bao had also gotten heavier over the two months, not only was there a healthy layer of fat covering his body but because of his training, he had regained some muscle as well. Nakai grunted from the weight before quickly changing his footing to carry Wang Bao. Before Wang Bao could get a strike in, Nakia had him on the floor with his arm around his neck. Wang Bao was only wearing his robe while Nakai was fully naked. Nakai used his free hand to snake his way inside the robe and pinched Wang Bao's nipple.

"You're quite frisky tonight."

Wang Bao laughed as he jabbed his elbow in Nakai's ribs then slid under Nakai's body, standing up behind the Giant. Nakai let Wang Bao jump on his back as he walked to the bed but Wang Bao didn't want to go there. Wang Bao's arms snaked around Nakai's neck to put him in a choke hold before he ordered Nakai by whispering in his ear sternly.

"Go out to the living room."

Nakai looked back at Wang Bao with his eyebrow cocked before doing as he was ordered. In the living room, Wang Bao told Nakai to head for the balcony and he was given another look by Nakai. The balcony wasn't large but it was big enough for both men to stand separately. When Nakai was standing on the balcony as Wang Bao had wanted, the hold on his neck loosened and Wang Bao dropped to his feet. The doors were shut by Wang Bao before he removed his robe. When Nakai turned around, he saw Wang Bao leaning against the glass door seductively, the robe tie in his hand.

"Tie me up tonight."

"Mmm, we haven't done this in a while."

Nakai pulled the silky tie out of Wang Bao's hand and wrapped it around his hand while his dark eyes scanned over Wang Bao's body. He slowly leaned down while his fingers grazed over Wang Bao's front, his voice slightly husky as he spoke.

"Should I tie you up here?"

Wang Bao felt his crotch be fondled gently before Nakai moved to his wrists.

"Maybe here?'

Next Nakai ran his fingers up to Wang Bao's neck, his hand wrapping around the soft flesh firmly.

"Or would you like to be tied up like a dog?"

Wang Bao only gasped with a mouth wide open as Nakai's other hand was already playing with his back entrance. Seeing such a lively reaction made Nakai smirk and he wrapped the tie around Wang Bao's neck, tying it like a leash. Nakai tugged on the leash and more pressure was added to Wang Bao's throat while his hole was played with. When Nakai had played enough with Wang Bao's hole, he moved his lips back to Wang Bao's ear.

"Since you want to be a dog, you should get into the right position."

Nakai moved Wang Bao's robe to sit in front of the balcony banister and Wang Bao knelt on the material obediently, his leash was tugged again and he lowered his head causing his hips to sit high in the air. Nakai groaned at the sight he was given and spanked Wang Bao's tender behind again and again until the skin was red. Wang Bao was breathing hard after every spank until his legs were shaking. Nakai spanked one last time before he rubbed over the red skin gently, pressing wet kisses to the area. Nakai's lips slowly made their way to Wang Bao's back entrance before his tongue slipped in. Wang Bao bucked his hips at the unexpected treatment before he started stroking himself roughly.

With a tug of the leash, Wang Bao's hand was stopped and Nakai bit his red behind firmly.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?"

"No."

Nakai took both of Wang Bao's arms and held them behind his back causing all of Wang Bao's weight to be held on his knees and the leash around his neck. Nakai went back to loving Wang Bao's back hole until it was dripping, with no warning Nakai positioned himself at Wang Bao's precious hole and thrusted in roughly. He didn't thrust in all the way though, he made sure to stop once the head had disappeared and pulled out. Wang Bao tried to push his hips back everytime Nakai entered him to make the cock go deeper inside him but his body couldn't move thanks to how Nakai had positioned him. Nakai could feel how Wang Bao wanted more and he pulled on the leash again.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, please."

Wang Bao was given exactly what he wanted and he felt his entire body become filled with Nakai, Wang Bao cried out loudly before his hips trembled violently, thick cum squirted out of him and dirtied his robe but it didn't stop Nakai from attacking his insides. Wang Bao's body rocked forward with every deep thrust while cum continuously leaked out of him. Nakai suddenly pulled Wang Bao up to stand on his feet and forced his body to lean against the banister. Wang Bao could see all of the back palace grounds from his balcony and quickly shut his eyes so as not to see the great height.

"Open your eyes, I want you to look at where you wanted to be fucked."

Nakai leaned his chin on Wang Bao's shoulder and made sure Wang Bao's eyes were open. He knew Wang Bao was afraid of heights so he wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled Wang Bao closer to him, his hips never stopping their rough attack.

"Don't be scared, I won't let you fall."

Wang Bao looked back at Nakai, he could see Nakai truly meant it and he kissed the Giant deeply. Wang Bao felt another wave of euphoria take over his body even though he didn't think the first one had finished. Nakai pulled the back of Wang Bao's hair to force him to look out at the palace as Wang Bao's climax peaked. Wang Bao's lusty cries were shouted out into the silent air while Nakai started grunting loudly as well. Wang Bao had barely come down from his own climax when Nakai moved him. The view was no longer in front of him as Nakai had pulled out and spun him around to be picked up in a split second. Nakai pushed Wang Bao against the glass door and thrust back fully to empty his thick milk.

Nakia leaned his head against Wang Bao's forehead as he grunted loudly with every pulse of cum leaving him. Wang Bao rocked his hips to continue thrusting on Nakai's cock until he felt no more cum being emptied inside of him. Nakai kissed all over Wang Bao's face before he finally untied the leash and picked up the robe from the ground. When back inside, Wang Bao was put down on the ground and Nakai spoke from behind him.

"Did you know there were no guards around when wanting to do it outside?"

"....yes, I did."

Nakai could see through Wang Bao's obvious lie and spanked Wang Bao's still red behind, earning him a slap to the arm. Wang Bao saw Nakai's eyes darken and he quickly ran towards the bedroom giggling childishly while Nakai followed in behind.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

59.1K 4.1K 154
This story is a slower paced Slice of Life BL. Sora Watanabe was a normal guy who after a rough childhood finally could live in peace. Until one da...
SWITCHED|VegasPete| Av FRSTella

Mysterium / Thriller

9.8K 959 25
.. Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham, 26 years of age, and the third son of the Saengtham family, a family known as business tycoons in Thailand and China...
4.2K 417 56
The Dragon kingdom and The Lost souls gathers at the Royal palace to attend the 100 year ceremony.But when one of the Lost souls refuses to attend it...
37.2K 1.8K 16
Jin Guang Yao, the once known child of a prostitute, the ruthless Lanling Jin Sect Leader who killed his father, brother, teacher, wife, son, and fri...