Travelling With The Enemy | BL

By the_flower_bed

*this story is currently being edited When Wang Bao finds that his older Brother, Wang Lei the King of Man Co... More

Thank You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty FIve
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred & One
Chapter One Hundred & Two
Chapter One Hundred & Four
Chapter One Hundred & Five
Chapter One Hundred & Six
Chapter One Hundred & Seven
Chapter One Hundred & Eight
Chapter One Hundred & Nine
Chapter One Hundred & Ten
Chapter One Hundred & Eleven
Chapter One Hundred & Twelve
Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen
Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen
Chapter One Hundred & Seventeen
Chapter One Hundred & Eighteen
Chapter One Hundred & Nineteen
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty One

Chapter One Hundred & Three

31 1 0
By the_flower_bed

Nakai was no longer in Giant Country but Dwarf Country. The only thing that could get Wang Bao off his mind during the day was intense work, Nakai was sent all over the world to mine for rare stones or metals and when he was done, he would head back to Dwarf Country. Nakai looked at the date on the clock attached to his hotel wall. It had been two months since Wang Bao had been admitted and there was no news about him. When Nakai saw the date he urgently made a call and set up another job.

.

.

.

When Nakai got back into the country he received a phone call. Wang Lei's voice was angry as he shouted over the phone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You're not in Giant Country?"

"I just got back from a job, has something happened?"

Nakai's fatigue cleared from his body as soon as he heard Wang Lei's voice and he waited anxiously for an answer.

"Bao wants to see you, I'll tell you the rest when you get here."

Wang Lei hung up straight away but it didn't matter since Nakai had tossed his phone to the side once he heard Wang Bao was wanting to see him. With his single backpack, Nakai left the country and made his way back to the palace in Man country. When he arrived, he noticed the palace had changed a lot in his absence. The gardens were filled with lush greenery and young trees, the palace itself looked to be under renovation as the old stone was removed and replaced with sleek stone with metal accents. Nakai walked through the doors as if he was the man who lived in such a place and was met with Mr Liu.

"His Majesty is waiting for you in his study, along with Nera."

Nakai didn't say anything as he walked towards Wang Lei's study, pushing the door open once he finally reached the place. In the room, Wang Lei and Nera were talking between themselves but stopped when they saw Nakai, Wang Lei jumped to his feet in anger as he pointed a finger at Nakai's face.

"I called Giant Country last month to get you a flight back here but they told me you had left the country months ago! ...Where's Hera?"

Wang Lei paused as he saw Nakai's hands were empty. Nakai sat down with a tired sigh since he hadn't had much rest during the last three months.

"I left her with my parents when I first left here, she's fine. How's Wang Bao?"

Nera pushed Wang Lei back down into his chair at the same time as pushing his shoulders down too. Wang Lei took in a deep breath before speaking.

"He's okay. He no longer has catonic spells and has therapy twice a week. I visited him after the first month was done and saw progress so I allowed the doctor to continue treatment. Because of this, I was limited to the amount of visits in a month. It was only last month that I could see him whenever I wanted to. He wanted to see you back then too, I think he still blames himself for what happened that day."

"I'll go see him now then."

Nakai stood up but was quickly pushed back down by Nera.

"You need to bathe and sleep first, you're covered in dirt and look like you haven't slept since you left here."

Nakai wanted to decline but he could feel how dirty he was and felt it would be best to wash himself first. Wang Lei called out to Nera as he watched him walk out of the room with Nakai.

"Take him to our living space, he can take the spare room in there since Karo is spending the night with Rara."

In the room, Nera ran the shower while Nakai put his bag away. When he went to walk into the bathroom, Nera stopped him and looked at him seriously.

"Is everything okay with you? You look more than tired."

"I'm fine, make me some food, I'm hungry."

Nera hummed in agreement and walked out of the way, letting Nakai into the room. When Nakai finished washing his body clean of everything, he walked into the spare room and laid on the bed. Nera hadn't come back with his food so Nakai rested for a bit but ended up falling asleep. Nera walked into the living quarters with a cart of food since he didn't know how hungry Nakai was but when he knocked on the door, he found there was no answer. Nera pushed the door open slowly and heard Nakai snoring, Nera knew he must've been in a deep sleep since Nakai hadn't woken up when there was a knock at the door. Nera walked into the room quietly and pulled a blanket over Nakai before stepping out, leaving the food under their covers for when Nakai was ready to get up.

What no one was expecting though, was for Nakai to sleep for two days straight, Wang Lei wanted to burst into the room to get him up since Wang Bao was waiting for him but Nera stopped him before that could happen. When Nakai finally did wake up, he looked more like his usual self. After Nakai was dressed, he left the room and ate, then followed Wang Lei to the medical area in the palace. The doctor had already been informed about Nakai's presence in the palace and he was waiting for them in the reception area. His voice chipper for once as he looked at Nakai.

"Long time no see, how is that temper of yours?"

"Don't test me."

Nakai wasn't in the mood for games or jokes with people since all he was here for, was to see Wang Bao. The doctor grunted to himself since he was expecting an answer like that then pointed to the door behind him.

"He's awake and waiting for you, it'll just be the two of you in there."

"How long until he doesn't need any of this? When can I take him home?"

Wang Lei had been asking the same thing every time he visited Wang Bao and the doctor was getting sick of repeating himself.

"We need to observe how he acts around you and if anything is triggered. He's made a lot of progress but all of that could mean nothing when he sees you again."

"...Fine."

Nakai walked to the door with nothing more to say, the doctor tried to stop him to give him another warning of his attitude but Wang Lei stopped him. As to not scare Wang Bao, Nakai knocked on the door lightly then pushed it open, this action alone surprised the doctor. When Nakai walked into the room, he closed the door behind him and looked around, Wang Bao appeared to not be in the room. Nakai was about to fly into a rage at the doctor when he heard the door across the room open, Wang Bao opened it nervously and looked at Nakai.

":I-I was just washing my face."

Seeing Wang Bao made Nakai feel as if all the air and life had been returned to his body and he went to walk over to Wang Bao in a rush to pick him up. When Wang Bao saw Nakai walk a couple steps closer he held his hand up and stopped Nakai from getting closer to him.

"I've had a lot of time to think about everything. I ...I'm sorry, I hurt Hera and also hurt you by doing that."

Wang Bao sniffled a little as he tried to get through the speech he had obviously prepared but was struggling. Nakai continued moving to Wang Bao and knelt in front of him once they were close enough. He could see Wang Bao had lost a lot of weight in the five months that they had been apart, Wang Bao's cheeks were sunken in while his limbs were practically bone. Nakai could see Wang Bao was still trying to talk but was struggling greatly, Nakai reached up and cradled Wang Bao's face before talking in a soft tone.

"I've never blamed you for that day and Hera is fine. I've been waiting for you to get better so we can go to Giant country and see her, my parents are wanting to meet you as well."

Nakai ran the pads of his thumbs over the tears that fell from Wang Bao's eyes until there were no longer any falling. Wang Bao cleared his throat to get the lump out after crying and he pushed Nakai away from him gently.

"I don't think that's a good idea, I've been thinking... and I don't think I'm good for you Nakai. I-I could snap at any moment and hurt you like what my Mother did to Father....If that...were to happen...I wouldn't...I couldn't."

Fresh tears streamed down Wang Bao's face and he crouched down on the floor, his hands muffled the loud sounds of his sobbing but it still filled the quiet room. Nakai sighed and leaned back on his heels, he let Wang Bao cry it out until the room fell into silence before speaking.

"I've told you a lot of times now, you're not strong enough to hurt me. Even when you make me bruise or bleed, it doesn't hurt me. Just like how I need you to keep me in line or tell me when I'm being stupid, those words don't hurt me. You're the first person in my life aside from Nera to tell me those things but I didn't go and marry Nera did I?"

Nakai held up his wrist that still had the string with beads holding a galaxy inside them, he could see Wang Bao hadn't taken his off either and he reached over, flicking the piece of jewelry lightly before he carried on talking.

"If you really meant what you said then you wouldn't be wearing this. I could've left you countless times during the time we've known each other but I'm still here, waiting for you, and I'll stay waiting until you're better."

Wang Bao didn't say anything as he stared down at the beads wrapped around his wrist then slowly looked up at Nakai's face.

"Do you mean it?"

"I've only lied to you twice, I won't do it again."

Wang Bao burst into a crying fit for the third time in a matter of two minutes and Nakai didn't know whether he should laugh at the reaction or cry too. Nakai opened his arms wide for Wang Bao to finally come close to him and once he felt the man lean against him, his arms closed around Wang Bao tightly. Wang Bao looked like he would be having a crying fit for a while and Nakai pulled Wang Bao's head away from him to get a good look. There were dark bruise-like marks under Wang Bao's eyes as if he hadn't been sleeping well while his skin looked paler than normal. Nakai clicked his tongue as he thought about how he had been told Wang Bao was getting better but it didn't look like it.

"I'll need to start making your food again since these palace cooks seem to be useless."

At the mention of food Wang Bao jumped up, his mood instantly brighter. As Wang Bao rummaged through his drawers, he spoke to Nakai at the speed of light.

"Lei gave me a couple cooking books as well as a baking book, I haven't been able to try out the recipes yet but we should cook one together. There is one recipe in particular that I wanted to make, it's burgers with a special sauce."

Wang Bao pulled the books out in a hurry and sat back in Nakai's lap, flicking through the pages of the first book until he found the recipe he was so excited about. While Nakai read over the page, Wang Bao opened the baking cook book and found another recipe, pointing at it while talking to get Nakai's attention.

"I need to get better at baking, so I want to try this recipe too, it's a cake with berry cream."

"Should we make it now, I could go for some food."

Wang Bao's excitement froze and was replaced with anxiety.

"I don't know if I'll be allowed out yet, I-I asked the doctor last month if I could go see you ...but he said I wasn't ready."

Nakai was beginning to question the doctor and his treatment before he held Wang Bao's face in his hands firmly.

"Do you want to go cook some food? If yes, then we'll go and cook."

"I...I do, I'm really hungry."

With that all dealt with, Nakai helped Wang Bao up from the floor. With his large hand holding Wang Bao's, Nakai pushed the door open and walked out into the reception area carelessly. When Wang Lei and the doctor saw the two of them walk out hand in hand, they were both equally surprised, though Wang Lei was more relieved than the doctor. When the doctor saw Nakai head for the door to lead them out of the medical area, he stopped being surprised and became angry.

"You can't take him out, he is still under treatment. What if he hurts someone or himself?"

Nakai finally snapped as he heard the doctor speak and he pushed the doctor against the wall. Nakai kept his voice low so Wang Bao couldn't hear him but the doctor and Wang Lei heard everything.

"What sort of treatment are you giving him ,huh? Is your plan to make him so scared to go out in the world that he becomes a pet or something? The treatment ends here unless he wants to continue it, it's his life so he should be able to decide how it's lived. As soon as Wang Bao is done with this place, I'm sending you back to Giant Country."

Wang Lei watched Wang Bao as he listened to Nakai's quiet outburst and found his Brother was the calmest he had looked since he had started visiting him in the treatment center. When Nakai left the room with Wang Bao, Wang Lei followed behind them with a Fatherly smile before stopping them.

"BaoBao, your request is finished so when you want, you can go there."

"Oh, that's good. Make sure to keep it a secret from Rara and Karo until tomorrow then."

Wang Lei's smile stiffened as he hummed in agreeance then walked away, leaving the two love birds to their own company. When the pair finally made it to the kitchen Wang Bao was a little out of breath since he hadn't walked around properly in a long time. Nakai looked around and saw the room was empty so he figured Wang Lei had called ahead and he pulled out a stool for Wang Bao but was refused.

"No, I want to cook. You rest and I'll cook for you, it's been a while since I've done that."

"I can help."

Wang Bao refused as soon as he made his mind up and placed his recipe books on the counter, Nakai knew there was no need for Wang Boa to look at them since he knew how Wang Bao would've read the books from front to back until he could recite every single recipe. As Wang Bao walked around the large kitchen to gather all his ingredients, Nakai sat quietly and read through the books.

. . . . . . .

After the meal, Wang Bao wanted to get started on the cake but Nakai refused since Wang Bao looked exhausted. Instead he offered they head back to Wang Bao's bedroom and rest for the remainder of the day. Wang Bao could only agree since he really was tired and took Nakai's hand again, leading them to the section of the palace that wasn't his bedroom.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

Wang Bao continued leading the way until Nakai realised they were heading to Wang Bao's study. Unlike last time though, Nakai's body wasn't being squished from the walls as they walked up the rounded staircase, he was even more surprised that he could actually walk beside Wang Bao. The surprises kept coming as Wang Bao pushed the door open, revealing a space that was no longer a study but a lounging area. Bookshelves still lined the walls but instead of a desk, there was a large sofa and coffee table along with a small dining table close to the windows. Wang Bao stopped just as he walked into the room and explained to Nakai.

"Before I made the decision to leave you, I asked Lei to turn my study into my new living quarters. There's a bedroom and bathroom too."

"What made you want to leave me?"

Nakai felt a little bitter at the mention of Wang Bao's decision and he saw Wang Bao looked a little ashamed.

"I just thought you would be happier without me."

"Who's the one being stupid now?"

Wang Bao turned red from shame and embarrassment and he quickly started walking across the room to show Nakai the bedroom. Nakai shook his head with a slight smile on his face. As Nakai followed Wang Bao into the bedroom, he could see the study had been extended in order to fit all of Wang Bao's needs. This was made more obvious when Nakai saw the size of the bedroom, the bed was bigger than the already big bed that was in Wang Bao's old room, another lounging chair along with a small bookshelf were also inside the room along with a small balcony. Wang Bao was already running the bath and Nakai stood in the doorway. After Wang Bao had filled the large tub, he stood up and looked at Nakai sheepishly.

"Do you want to get in with me?"

Nakai scoffed at Wang Bao's nervousness, he felt the man was acting as if they were seeing each other naked for the first time. Wang Bao laughed out of embarrassment as well before he slowly started undressing himself in front of Nakai. The two of them looked at one another as they dropped each article of clothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 10K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
2.1K 251 32
Dive into the story...... I do not own the characters. It is only a fiction not related to anything or anyone in real life. Enjoy t...
94 2 4
Wang Zixin was an innocent man thrown to do dirty works, abandoned by his parents and having to grow up quickly, Prince hated his brother. But life h...
250K 10.2K 30
Kai was inexplicably reborn as a cannon fodder in a game from his previous life. The same appearance but world's script seemed to have given him too...