๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ โ˜„ norenm...

By melovicious

โ fuck me like you hate me. โž ( ๐Ÿฏ ) in which lee jeno is ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฐ and ... More

melancholy
introductions
01
02
03
04
05
(!) 06
(!) 07
08
10
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 โžฃ finale: one of us is lying
56 โžฃ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 โžฃ outro: letter by the water

09

1K 55 15
By melovicious

"What the fuck just happened?"

Donghyuck questioned as he entered the silent room, all heads turning to look at him. He was running a little late because he was busy admiring the cute english major who always seemed to roam about campus with zero clue on where he's actually headed.

"I just bumped into Sena on the way here and she was all crying and shit so i-"

He was cut off when a cold hand pressed itself onto his lips, closing them shut. Muffled whispers were heard all around the student meeting room as Jisung- a tall yet timid nineteen year old majoring in dance- glared at Donghyuck in hopes of shutting him up.

The sunkissed male looked extremely confused, eyebrows furrowing as he looked up at the younger. Jisung remained silent, discreetly gesturing his head towards a fuming jeno. Donghyuck looked to his left and felt shivers crawl up his spine the moment he noticed Jeno's spiteful eyes glaring into his own.

Before he could remove Jisung's hand and speak up, Jeno angrily stomped out the door.

"Mmh- fucking- let me go!"

Donghyuck shouted, repeatedly punching the poor boy's shoulder as punishment for shutting him up so rudely.

"Ow, hyung- wait- OW!

"You're dead, Park Jisung!"

"What-"

Before the purple haired male could comprehend what was happening, he was being chased by an angry midget.

"JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU CATCH THESE HANDS!"

"Jesus, where the fuck is she?"

Jeno growled as he ran around the hallway, franctically turning every once in a while in hopes of seeing Sena somewhere along the way. He had been looking for her for a few minutes already and he was this (A/N 🤏) close to giving up before he finally caught sight of the familiar gold rose hairclip sitting atop a black abyss of hair.

He inched closer, heart aching as he could hear her loud sobs echo inside his head. The boy took long strides over to the girl sitting on a bench near the stairway which led to the third floor. With each step he took, his heartbeat increased- cheeks heating up despite the gnawing feeling of guilt weighing on his mind.

"Fuck you, you asshole!"

She suddenly screamed, punching the wall in frustration. Sena gasped as she watched blood trickle down her fist, the broken skin seeping with the burgundy liquid. Jeno stopped in his tracks, eyes widening as he watched the girl just stare at her wounded hand.

"Sena!"

He called out.

Sena turned aorund, panic overtaking her and before he could reach her, she broke into a sprint. The girl ran like her life depended on it, stumbling over some discarded backpacks but quickly regaining her composure.

She looked back only to see Jeno merely two meters away from her.

"Fuck!"

The girl screamed as she felt herself crash into a hard chest. She looked up,
immediately looking down upon noticing who it was. Jeno was glaring down at her, satisfied that he was able to come in front of her at the right moment.

Sena bit at her bottom lip, hiding her bloody fist behind her back. She let her long black hair cover as much of her face as possible, too embarassed to look up into the vicious eyes which caused her so much pain.

Those same eyes which now looked at her with so much care and concern.

"Let me see your hand."

Jeno commanded, reaching out to take it out from behind her back which caused sena to flinch. He watched her look away, trembling form struggling to appear strong in front of him.

His heart ached at the thought of the girl he- most probably- had a crush on since their teens, flinch at his touch.

He advanced forward, she took a step back. Not wishing to waste another second, Jeno grabbed both her cheeks. The male forced her to look up, glaring eyes softening once he noticed her glossy ones.

Sena inhaled a shaky breath, way too mentally drained to put up a proper fight. She felt like punching herself in the face for appearing weak in front of Jeno, the person she swore would never see her cry again.

She had let herself be broken by the same person all over again.

And it only took some harsh words and a reminder of their past to do it.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, i promise."

Jeno attempted to smile yet his lips didn't budge from their usual tight line so he just stared at her, letting his eyes convey his emotions. Sena let out an almost inaudible scoff but he caught it, eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he wondered what she was thinking.

"Yeah, you promised that before and look where that got me."

She offered him a sarcastic smile, splotches of red decorating her cheeks. Sena could barely hold eye contact with him, hazel eyes puffy and red while her tears glistened under the faint lights of the empty school hallways. Jeno couldn't help but admire those pretty irises which once held so much adoration for him.

So broken.

Yet so beautiful.

"I don't care. Just give me your hand."

He demanded, voice stern as he fought back his own tears at the mere thought of what he had done to her back then. When they were just two kids, enjoying each other's company. He remembered those late nights of watching movies they weren't supposed to.

When he wasn't a complete asshole.

Sena stood silent, not budging. Jeno groaned, swiftly grabbing her hand and bringing it up to inspect the wound.

"H-Hey!"

He ignored her protests, carefully observing the bloody fist. The girl began trashing around, desperately trying to escape his tight grip. Jeno found this annoying, so he wrapped his other arm around her waist and brought her closer.

Sena let out a squeak, breath hitching at their close proximity. Their noses brushed against each other softly, Jeno's breath hitting her face. A gush of warmth filled her insides as the familiar aroma of peaches entered her senses.

It sent her into a craze.

One she never wanted to end.

They stared at each other for a moment, reminiscing all the beautiful times they had spent together. Jeno felt his heart dancing in his chest, so many nostalgic memories coming back to him as he inhaled the all too familiar scent of rose water.

Without a word, he leaned in.

Sena's eyes widened, tears dripping down the side of her cheeks yet her heart couldn't stop beating faster than the speed of light. Butterflies errupted in her stomach along with the queasy feeling of anxiety. Deep down she was getting what she had been wishing for a long time.

But the fear of getting hurt again was still there. Unmoving, everpresent.

Yet she could not ponder on it any longer, feeling Jeno's soft lips press against hers for the first time.

Their hearts beat in sync, complimenting each other as they both quenched a thirst they didn't even know they had. Jeno made no attempts of shoving his tongue down her throat, instead enjoying the lovely sensation of her lips pressed against his.

She tasted a bit like candy.

The two continued to kiss each other, innocently and gently- like two teenagers sharing their first kiss.

Unaware of the livid eyes staring at them with disgust and jealousy.

"Babe,"

A voice talked into the phone.

"Prepare the equipment."

Pause.

Another moment of watching them make out.

And that was all he needed.

"We're taking him tonight."

may the chaos begin.

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 103K 77
โ†ป Mafia/Gang au โ†ป"God you're the best thing that has happened to me I swear."
11K 272 51
โ—‹ MAFIA / GANG AU โ—‹ "My kiss. If you hate it so much then give it back" TRIGGER WARNING โš ๏ธ โ—‹ mental health issues โ—‹ depression
155K 4.3K 55
โ–ช๏ธŽแดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€แดœ โ–ช๏ธŽ"ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแดแด€แด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษชษดแด›แด ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส"
11.5K 215 16
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ...