š— š—˜š—Ÿš—”š—”š—–š—›š—¢š—Ÿš—¬ ā˜„ norenm...

By melovicious

ā fuck me like you hate me. āž ( šŸÆ ) in which lee jeno is š—µš—¼š—ŗš—¼š—½š—µš—¼š—Æš—¶š—° and ... More

melancholy
introductions
01
02
03
04
05
(!) 06
(!) 07
09
10
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 āž£ finale: one of us is lying
56 āž£ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 āž£ outro: letter by the water

08

1.3K 57 10
By melovicious

The room was ridden with silence, tension growing thicker as each second passed annoyingly slow. Their eyes were glued to the table, heads down as they dared not glance at the furious male sitting at the very end of said table.

Jeno's own stare had never left the top of the other people's heads, glaring down at each individual as he waited for someone to speak up.

"Why the fuck are you all so quiet today?"

He growled, slamming his fist on the table and startling the bunch. Once again, his eyes trailed over to the girl sitting at the other end of the table, her own glare piercing through him as she shook her head disapprovingly.

"The fuck are you staring at, Sena?!"

He shouted, elliciting a few squeaks of intimidation as his ebony locks swayed back and forth as a result of the soft breeze coming in through the window. The usually dark brown strands have taken on an orange sheen, glowing in the blaring sunlight peeking through the thin, see-through curtains.

"I'm just curious as to why you look so fucked off."

The girl, namely Park Sena, calmly stated, voice dripping in nonchalance as she continued to glare at the male. She crossed her arms, unintentionally perking up her breasts as long locks of midnight black hair cascaded down her shoulders and reached past her elbows.

Jeno's eyes very inentionally dropped down to her chest, pupils dialating as the male hormons inside him decided to fuck with him. He brought his hand up, frustratingly adjusting his tie as he felt his face heat up. Sena's brows furrowed as she watched the male get visibly redder in the face, cheeks flushed and fiery.

He looked unusally cute today, she concluded.

"Are you okay, Lee?"

She questioned, a melodic laugh vibrating through her throat as she continued to soak in how flustered their intimidating student body president looked at the moment. The black haired boy could only glare at her, feigning anger as he desperately tried to cover up the fact he was getting turned on by the fucking vice president.

His most bitter rival.

"I'm fine. The fuck do you care anyways?"

He spat, brows furrowed as his pants started to grow tighter around his crotch area. Sena scoffed, eyes rolling to the back of her head and returning back to their previous position as she couldn't believe the attitude so unnecessarily directed towards her. Jeno, on the other hand, could only imagine those sharp, hazel irises rolling back because of him.

But for other- much dirtier yet pleasurable0- reasons.

"Who said i cared? I just want to get this meeting over with so i can go home and you keep scaring these poor guys to the point they won't even look your way let alone talk."

A few hushed whispers began floating around, the intimidated students shocked by her sudden outburst. They couldn't believe someone could fire back at jeno like that and live to tell the tale. She wasn't the first to talk like this towards him but she was the only one who went by unpunished for it.

No one was quite sure why but Jeno seemed to let her off the hook every time

"You're treading on thin ice, park."

Jeno gritted his teeth, sexual frustration building up as he wished nothing more than to have his way with the girl. He didn't want to admit it to himself but this wasn't the first time he felt this way around the bitchy noirette. She seemed to ignite a fire inside him with each snappy remark, angering him yet turning him on at the same time.

It was strange and he hoped it would go away as soon as possible because he couldn't handle it as well as he would like.

"Always am, Jeno."

She smiled, unaware of the affect she had on the boy. He could practically smell the soft aroma of rose water radiating off her, wanting nothing more than to bask in the comforting scent. Whenever he would pass by her in the halls, a harsh glare would be thrown her way while he subtly yet deeply inhaled the everpresent flowery scent.

"Careful, petal."

His fists clenched under the table as he fought the urge to dash out of that room and jerk off in the bathroom. Wouldn't be the first time, anyways.

"Let's just begin, shall we? So,"

He started, eyes scanning the room, stopping at a certain blonde haired male. He took a moment to observe the other, taking in his features. The boy looked mixed, presumably korean-american judging by his name. He silently read the male's name tag, not bothering to remember his name in all the times he had attended the meetings.

"Huening- Huening Kai?"

he called out, watching as the other's head snapped up in the speed of light.

"Y-Yeah?"

The male responed, gluping back his nerves as he stood before a tyrant. The blonde strands fell across his forehead, milky white skin peeking through the silky waves. His nose was long, the bridge having a slight bump. The colour of his eyes was nearly black, triple eyelids adding onto the list of foreign features he so shyly wore.

"Can you fill me in on today's list?"

Jeno inquired, sharp eyes indicating it wasn't a question but a demand. The boy silently nodded, cheeks heating up as he noticed the entire table was staring at him in anticipation. He silently took out his notepad, eyes skimming over it as he read through today's schedule.

"Well, f-first off we have... um... the ice cream machine issue."

Jeno hummed in response, staring at each and every individual as he awaited for a possible solution.

"So? Any proposals as to what we could do regarding this problem?"

Silence.

Jeno sighed, eyes fluttering shut for a moment as he grew increasingly angrier by the second- the problem in his pants not helping as well. He slammed his fist against the table once again, causing ten heads to snap in his direction, eyes wide.

"Do you people know how to think? What's the point of even having this comittee if we can't even fix a fucking ice cream machine?!"

Sena slightly jumped at the loud noise, shock flashing through her eyes as she was caught off guard but quickly regained her composure. Hooded eyes peered back at him, lips closed shut in a tight line as anger practically burst out of her entire being.

"What gives you the fucking right to shit on people like this?"

she spat, inhaling deeply to calm her nerves. his eyes widened at that, slightly taken aback at her attack yet he remained unfazed. he rose to his feet, swiftly marching his way down to her seat as many fearful eyes followed his every step. His thighs threatend to rip out of the tight black jeans, the denim hugging every curve and muscle as he moved.

"Say that again, rose."

He muttered through gritted teeth as he stood above her, glaring down at the beautful girl sitting so close to him. His heartbeat increased as he watched her just sit there, boring holes into him while matching his agressive energy.

"don't fucking call me that."

She growled, mind flashing back to all those torturing moments from highschool.

"i'll call you whatever i fucking want. now,"

He started, leaning in to become face to face with her.

"say. that. again."

Sena felt his breath glide across her face, the gentle, minty breeze kissing against her bare skin. Goosebumps arose on her neck, heart skipping a beat for a split second as she watched the male's face practically contort in anger. Dominence dripped from his voice, stance and overall being, causing an inferiority complex to unravel in her mind once again.

"need i remind of you highschool? Remember how fun that was?"

Jeno snickered, a wicked grin adorning his lips as he watched hurt flash in her eyes. His smile nearly faltered at that but he stood his ground, watching as all kinds of memories flooded back to her mind.

the years of torment which happened not so long ago.

The torment he himself was a part of.

"fuck you."

with that, she dashed out- eyes full of tears and heart shattering once more.

leaving Jeno to deal with his anger and self disgust on his own.

jeno's such a dick to sena tho😔🥺

my girl deserves better✊😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.6K 67
ā€¢ š•žš•’š•—š•šš•’/ š•˜š•’š•Ÿš•˜ š•’š•¦ ā€¢ š•“š•–š•”š•’š•¦š•¤š•– š•€ š••š• š•Ÿ'š•„ š•Øš•’š•Ÿš•„ š•„š• š••š•’š•Ŗ š•„š•  š•“š•– š• š•¦š•£ š•š•’š•¤š•„ š•„š• š•žš• š•£š•£š• š•Ø -COMPLETED- going through m...
128K 3.5K 38
Sinners. Do I need to say more? Mark is someone Donghyuck wants to mess with. Donghyuck is someone that most people at school want to get fucked or f...
13K 325 51
ā—‹ MAFIA / GANG AU ā—‹ "My kiss. If you hate it so much then give it back" TRIGGER WARNING āš ļø ā—‹ mental health issues ā—‹ depression
432K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ā™” ā™” Jeno has a wild reputation f...