Travelling With The Enemy | BL

By the_flower_bed

*this story is currently being edited When Wang Bao finds that his older Brother, Wang Lei the King of Man Co... More

Thank You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty FIve
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred & One
Chapter One Hundred & Two
Chapter One Hundred & Three
Chapter One Hundred & Four
Chapter One Hundred & Five
Chapter One Hundred & Six
Chapter One Hundred & Seven
Chapter One Hundred & Eight
Chapter One Hundred & Nine
Chapter One Hundred & Ten
Chapter One Hundred & Eleven
Chapter One Hundred & Twelve
Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen
Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen
Chapter One Hundred & Seventeen
Chapter One Hundred & Eighteen
Chapter One Hundred & Nineteen
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty One

Chapter Ninety One

25 2 0
By the_flower_bed

Over the next few days, Nakai was consistent with his fattening of Wang Bao and by the time his next appointment with the doctor came around, Wang Bao had gained three kilos. The doctor looked at the number on the scale before having Wang Bao step off then back on, the same number popped up everytime and he looked at Nakai.

"How did you get him to gain weight?"

"I fed him and made sure he was sleeping well."

Doctor grumbled to himself since Nakai made it seem so simple and he had Wang Bao sit on the bed to do the ultrasound. Rara and Karo were both in the room since it seemed like they had become the babysitters of the palace. Rara was sitting on Nakai's shoulders while Karo stood beside Wang Bao, he had opened up to Rara more since Rara pushed himself onto the boy but he still liked to tick close to Wang Bao. While he stood beside the bed, Karo tugged on Wang Bao's sleeve.

"How big is the egg now?"

The doctor didn't correct Karo but he did give him an odd glance before Rara chimed in loudly.

"Will it hatch inside your belly or will brother need to poop it out?"

Wang Bao gasped slightly as the cold jelly hit his warm skin before he began talking.

"The baby will be taken out soon from my stomach."

Karo held Wang Bao's hand tightly as he watched the screen, his eyes were wide as he saw the outline of the fetus. Rara stared at the screen as well but couldn't see the outline of a fetus and he whacked Nakai's head.

"Where is the egg? I can't see it!"

"The womb is the egg, the fetus is the image on the screen."

The doctor clicked his tongue as he finished his measurements and he paused the screen once there was a full body shot.

"The fetus is growing quickly again, you've reached the 28 week mark and I think it will be time to get this baby out of you soon. You've done better than I thought you would though."

Nakai put Rara down and told the two kids to head back to Wang Bao's room before sitting down, he then faced the doctor and started talking in a serious voice.

"The Queen Mother is being executed in two weeks, when were you planning on proceeding with the labour."

"Well, it depends. I'm surprised at how well Wang Bao's body is handling the pregnancy now, for the well-being of the fetus it's best if we leave it as long as possible but you should know that the length of the pregnancy is all guess work since we don't know about the conceiving date."

Wang Bao was quiet since he had told Nakai already that he wanted nothing to do with his Mother anymore, Nakai understood fully which is why he wanted their child to be born after the Queen Mother's execution. Hearing that the doctor was willing to wait and see how Wang Bao's body continues to cope made him satisfied and they quickly ended the appointment. Back in the room, Wang Bao wanted to lay down. Lately his routine had been eating breakfast then napping before lunch only to nap again after eating until it was dinner. Nakai laid down with Wang Bao to help him get to sleep by caressing his body, not long after, Rara came in and jumped onto Nakai. Karo soon came in too but waited in the doorway as if he was hesitant to get on the bed. Wang Bao patted the empty space in front of him and Karo quickly ran over with a big smile. Rara slid down Nakai to lay between him and Wang Bao before he poked his head over Wang Bao's arm.

"Karo, come lay next to me."

While Rara was waiting for Karo's answer he removed his clothes until he was only in his underwear, Nakai chuckled at Rara's action before poking his round gut.

"Why are you taking your clothes off?"

"We need to sleep naked, remember?"

Nakai laughed and Rara started to tug on Nakai's shirt, forcing him to remove it before his pants were being tugged at as well, on the other side of the bed, both Wang Bao and Karo refused to get naked. Once Rara's eyes caught sight of Karo peeking over Wang Bao's arm he sprang forward, his small hands clinging to Karo's sleeve.

"Hurry, you need to get naked so you can sleep."

"I don't want to get naked."

Rara was trying to climb over Wang Bao in an attempt to get to Karo but Nakai quickly pulled him off and laid him back on the mattress.

"Calm down now, he doesn't need to get naked."

Nakai's words were enough of a distraction and Rara looked at him blankly.

"Nakai, I forgot my sleepy time nappy so I might wee the bed."

Nakai's face went black and he quickly got up, bringing back a towel for Rara to sleep on. Wang Bao was finding it hard to fight off his sleep and with Rara still squirming he drifted into a deep sleep. Karo gently petted Wang Bao's hair while facing him, Nakai could see this as he tried to get Rara to lay still and spoke lightly to the child.

"How are you so close with Wang Bao?"

"...I saved him from the handsome rat that had stolen him."

Nakai didn't understand what Karo was talking about for a few seconds when it clicked and he tried to hide the anger in his voice as he continued to talk with Karo.

"Did you save him when the Queen Mother was captured?"

"No, we had to stay in a small town with this nice lady that gave me cake until Lei found where the handsome rat man was keeping Prince Bao."

Nakai wanted to run off and find Wang Xei again but he knew better now and stayed on the bed. Rara was finally drifting off to sleep even though he was a little unhappy since Karo didn't want to get naked or sleep next to him, he didn't mind too much because he was able to sleep between Wang Bao and Nakai again. Since Wang Bao was facing away from him, Rara curled into Wang Bao's back while pulling Nakai's hand to rest on his waist. Karo quickly fell asleep as well, leaving only Nakai awake. From his position, he could see Karo was on the very edge of the bed because of Wang Bao's belly and he gently reached over everyone before pulling them closer to his body.

When Karo felt someone's hand on his back his eyes fluttered open to see Nakai, his eyes didn't stay open for long though since Nakai rubbed his thumb over Karo's back, soothing him back to sleep. Nakai wasn't tired or in need of a nap but he didn't want to leave the bed either, as he laid on the bed peacefully, he noticed that both Wang Bao and Karo had nightmares. Since his return Nakai would feel Wang Bao jolt awake every night, patting the bed frantically before feeling Nakai. Only once Nakai placed his hand on Wang Bao's back or cheek, would he fall back asleep. Nakai wasn't surprised to see Karo have nightmares as well after all he went through, when he saw Karo begin to squirm and kick in his sleep, to save Wang Bao from potential discomfort, Nakai reached back over to Karo and lifted him over to his side.

Karo was in a deep enough sleep to not wake up when being moved and he slid into Nakai's side naturally once he was back on the bed. Feeling the empty space in front of him, Wang Bao jolted awake and rolled over with a heavy groan, he was no longer in need of a nap and opened his eyes to see the two children sandwiched between him and Nakai. Wang Bao gently smiled at Nakai before sliding his hand over to rest on top of Nakai's, for the remainder of the afternoon they laid on the bed while the two children slept peacefully, Nakai only got up once Wang Bao was feeling hungry and he left to make dinner for the four of them.

. . . . . . . . .

The next day, Nakai left early in the morning to have a meeting with Wang Lei and Nera, they needed to discuss the public execution of the Queen Mother while also finding out what Nakai wanted to visit her for. Both Wang Lei and Nera already knew Nakai had a deep rooted hatred for the woman and Wang Lei would go as far to say that it might be deeper than his own. However, because the execution would be public to show the citizens that the woman who orchestrated mass killings across multiple countries would be punished rightfully, they couldn't have her beaten and bruised before her death day. Wang Lei sat behind his desk and looked at Nakai with a stern face, his voice very serious.

"I need to make sure that if I let you see her, you won't be leaving the room all bloody and in a rage."

"I just want to talk to her. Have you said what you wanted to her yet?"

Wang Lei went quiet, he had wanted to talk with his Mother ever since hearing about her from Nakai but was hesitant, all Wang Lei could think was: What is the point in talking with her? She's a bad woman and abusive Mother, nothing I say or do will change that. Whenever Wang Lei thought about visiting his Mother those thoughts would circulate through his mind and stop him from seeing her. Nera sighed as he watched the two men in front of him narrow their eyes at one another before he spoke up.

"Listen, I think it would be best if both of you talk to her, though I think Lei should go first."

Wang Lei looked hesitant but Nakai was fine with the suggestion and he stood up.

"Just know that no one will be able to see her once I meet her, I may not be able to lay a hand on her but it won't stop me from making her worst nightmares come true. By the time she is called for execution, she will merely be a shell of the Queen Mother."

Both Nera and Wang Lei watched silently as Nakai left the room, Wang lei couldn't help but feel a chill down his back when he thought of the dark look in Nakia's eyes. Nera walked over and sat on Wang Lei's desk, poking his cheek to get his attention.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Haa~ No, it's something I should do alone. While I'm out, spend some time with Karo, he's too wary of you."

Nera continued poking Wang Lei's cheek until his finger was swatted away. Nera chuckled at Wang Lei's sour face before leaning back.

"So we're keeping Karo?"

"Well what do you expect? He's attached himself to me and it would be too hard to find someone else to take him in."

Wang Lei didn't meet Nera's eyes but he could feel the man looking at him. Nera scoffed lightly before leaning closer, his lips grazing against Wang Lei's cheek as he whispered.

"If you wanted a kid, you should've said. As for Karo, I know you're just as attached to him as he is to you."

Nera stood up, ready to go find Karo, as he walked away Wang Lei kicked his buttocks. Once he was left alone in his sturdy, Wang Lei sighed loudly before calling for Old LIu. If he was going to see his Mother then he knew it would be best for him to do it straight away before backing out again. Old Liu responded quickly as always and soon there was a vehicle waiting for Wang Lei. The car drove for almost an hour before pulling into a dirt road where at the end was a concrete building.

The land looked dry and unkept while the grey concrete looked uninviting. The sun was setting as Wang Lei walked to where four guards were standing stiffly, they all bowed deeply before the door was opened for Wang Lei. Inside, a chair was waiting for him. All that was in the room was the chair which Wang Lei sat on, a cell with an open toilet and sink along with a steel frame bed. Sitting elegantly on the bed, finger combing her long ink black hair was the Queen Mother. Wang Lei watched her silently as she glided her fingers down her incredible length, he could hear her humming a slow tune that he remembered her often humming to herself in the garden. Although she had lost a little weight, Wang Lei could see she had been living well enough in isolation and felt a bitter taste in his mouth because of it. While Wang Lei was inspecting his Mother's health, the woman spoke in a cold voice, her fingers still combing her hair.

"Your hair looks ugly that short, it shows too much of your forehead."

"I guess you no longer need to act all loving towards me anymore."

Queen Mother chuckled elegantly while braiding one half of her hair, Wang Lei leaned forward to rest his arms on his thighs before he spoke again, his voice a little tired.

"I have a lover, though I guess you knew this. Bao also has one, he's pregnant as well. The doctor plans to deliver the baby after your death."

"What disgusting news. A child born from that broken thing is sure to turn out rotten."

Queen Mother's face twisted, showcasing her distaste with the topic. Wang Lei's face also turned but only because he was angry. Before he knew it, Wang Lei was right against the bars of the cell, the palm of his hand slapping against the metal.

"Why do you hate him so much? I know you tried to kill Wang Xei but Father found out and put a stop to it, you didn't try anything with me, but I guess that's only because too many people were watching you. Why Bao though? Why did you have to bury his life in nothing but pain and anger?"

Queen Mother screeched loudly while standing to her feet, her pale skin accentuated the colour of her naturally blood red lips. Her voice echoed off the walls as her eyes widened.

"That thing was never supposed to be born! I never wanted to have a child after you! As soon as I found out I was pregnant I went straight to the doctor to get it removed but for some reason, the abortion was a failure. For months I thought I would never have a child again then all of a sudden I'm going into labour. That thing stole my chances of leaving that hell hole of a palace!"

After her outburst Queen Mother quickly composed herself and sat back down, her fingers combing the other side of her hair that was free, Wang Lei stayed standing, his forehead pressed against the cold metal.

"What do you mean? You are Queen, how could you leave so easily?"

"Xei was forced to leave, you were always with your Father. Aside from my servants, nobody ever saw me in the palace. I was like a walking ghost, do you know how easy it would have been for me to walk out and never return? I was ready to leave when my water broke and then suddenly I was put on watch again since the King thought I had hidden the pregnancy from him. For years I couldn't step out of my room without being followed. For years I had to listen to that burden of a child cry every day and night."

Wang Lei was quiet and he walked back to his chair to sit down while Queen Mother braided the other half of her hair. It annoyed Wang Lei seeing how calm the woman in front of him was when she knew her life would be ending soon. Wang Lei didn't want to stay too much longer, he didn't know what he was hoping to accomplish by coming today but he felt like a different person when he stood up. He was almost out the door when his Mother cleared her throat lightly.

"That Bao, he won't last one year as a parent. Giving birth strips all the life from you, with his weak mind, he won't be able to cope and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up killing that thing in his stomach."

Those words made Wang Lei boil with anger again but he didn't turn around to face his Mother, instead he spoke coldly to the air in front of him.

"He's stronger than you think, it even surprises me how strong he can be after living through hell. I won't be coming back Mother, the next time we see one another will on the day of your execution."

Wang Lei walked out into the twilight night sky, the car was already waiting for him and he practically collapsed into the back seat. Wang Lei didn't want to think about anything but for some reason all he wanted to do was see his Father, Wang Lei closed his eyes and spoke to the driver in a tired voice.

"Take me to Father's grave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8.9K 27
"If you know that I love you, then you'll die..." "i can't keep going with your mind game!" "at one time he cares for me so much.... but in the other...
1.3M 63.4K 159
Wang Qing is a modern prince in China. Heir to the throne and the most eligible bachelor of the land. But he doesn't want to submit the woman he love...
110K 5.6K 93
Historical Romance Wang Lei, a powerful and unbeatable Emperor of the Wang Dynasty. He is famous, and brave and people fear him. He is known to be...
250K 10.2K 30
Kai was inexplicably reborn as a cannon fodder in a game from his previous life. The same appearance but world's script seemed to have given him too...