The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 67

22.6K 720 202
By smilelikeafool

Braydon's POV

"You ready?" Carter asked me.

"Sure, lets go," I said and I grabbed the twins and grabbed my keys, we walked outside and to my car. We got in and I backed out of our driveway and started down the road. I drove and we talked about random stuff and listened to the radio. I pulled into the mall.

"Why are we here again?" He asked.

"Kali's birthday is coming up," I said.

"So is ours," he said, I forgot my own birthday.

"Damn, I forgot," I said and we laughed.

"How do you forget your own birthday Bray?" He asked.

"Don't ask me, a lot has been going on," I said and we got out. I locked my car and we walked to the entrance. We walked in and I recognized a lot of people from school.

"Which store first?" He asked.

"We'll just go in different ones," I said and he nodded. We started walking and I looked at Carter.

"Let's go in Aeropostale," he said and I nodded, we walked in and we looked around but didn't buy anything.

"Wait, footlocker. I want to buy them some Jordan's," I said and he smirked and nodded. I walked to footlocker and was looking." I looked at the Jordans and got them both a pair, I payed for them.

"I wanted to buy something for Braylon also," I said and he nodded.

"Me too, bath and body works?" He asked and I nodded. We walked in, it smelled good. I started looking and I grabbed some lotion, body wash, and more. I payed for it and we walked out.

"Where now?" I asked.

"Hollister," He suggested and I nodded. We walked out and we walked into Hollister, we split up and I was looking around. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked at a girl. She was pretty I had to admit.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Do you know where the shirts are?" She asked.

"I don't work here," I said and she blushed.

"Sorry, I thought you were one of the Hollister models that worked here," She said and I could tell she was embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but the shirts are over there," I said and pointed.

"Thanks, sorry again," she said and walked away.

"So, you're a Hollister model now?" Carter asked.

"I mean, look at me dude," I said and smiled. "Can you blame her?"

"Keep swelling your head," he said and we laughed.

"Can I help you?" A girl asked, ok, she was beautiful.

"No, I was just looking," I said. "But where are the shirts though?"

"Over there," she said and pointed, I walked over there and I was looking and Carter came beside me.

"I like this one," I said and we looked around for a while.

We finished shopping and I dropped Carter off at Emily's, I drove to Braylon's and I got the bags. I walked to the door but it was locked, I got my key and I unlocked it. I shut it and I walked upstairs to her room, I walked in but I didn't see her. I laid the stuff on her bed.

"Braylon," I called, she walked out of her closet.

"What're you doing here?" She asked.

"I bought you something," I said.

"Braydon, you didn't have to do that," she said.

"I wanted too, now come here and stop complaining," I said and she smiled a little, I walked to the bed and she walked to me.

"Why do you smell like a girl?" She asked and I smelled like bath and body works. "What the hell Braydon?"

"No Bray, it's not like that," I said and I grabbed the stuff. "I was at that lotion place and I bought you this and I guess the smell got on me."

"Oh," she said. "Sorry."

"It's fine," I said.

"Is this just to get me back?" She asked and I looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Is this something to get me back?" She asked.

"I can't just buy you something without me wanting something out of it?" I asked.

"Why else would you buy me something?" she asked.

"Maybe because I'm that nice Braylon, ever thought of that?" I snapped.

"Everyone wants something from me," she hissed.

"What do I want from you Braylon?" I asked.

"What don't you want from me?" She snapped.

"God Braylon, can't I just for once just be nice?" I asked.

"No because you're just like everyone else!" She yelled.

"No I'm not!" I yelled and she started to walk away. "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving," she said and I grabbed her wrist.

"No," I said and pulled her back towards me, she hit my chest. "Braylon." she kept hitting me and I grabbed her fists and I pushed her back. She hit me again and next thing I knew, her fist connected with my jaw. My face flew left and damn did that girl had a punch.

Braylon's POV

"Braylon," he said and I kept hitting his chest, he grabbed my fists make me stumble a little. I hit him again and I don't know why but I drew back my fist and punched Braydon's jaw. His head flew left stumbling a little but he caught his balance. I brung my hands to my mouth and I don't know why but I was scared.

"Braydon, I'm so sorry," I said and he had his hand on his jaw. He looked at me and he was mad, I think my heart was beating a mile a minute. "Braydon I'm sorry, please baby, please." He came near me and I backed up, my back hit the wall. I shook my head and tears slipped from my eyes.

"Braylon," he said. "You think I'm gonna hit you, don't you?"

"Please don't, please," I begged, he touched my cheek with his hand.

"I can't believe you think I'm gonna hit you," he whispered and a sob slipped out. "Come here, Braylon." he pulled me into his chest, he hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry Braydon, I'm so sorry," I cried and wrapped my arms around his neck, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Sh baby, it's going to be ok," he said. "I'm not going to hurt you Braylon." he rubbed my back and he pecked my cheek. "I'm sorry." he laid me on the bed and I looked at him. He took off his shirt and he looked down at my body and I guess he noticed I was still dressed.

"Can you get me some clothes?" I asked and he nodded, he pushed my hair back and kissed my forehead. He went and got me some clothes, he came back and I sat up. I got undressed and he bit his lip, I put the shirt on and he grabbed some basketball shorts. I laid down and he laid beside me, he got on top of me and looked at me.

"Why would you think I would hit you?" he asked and sniffled, I looked down. "Look at me Braylon." I looked back at his blue eyes, I thought I would've saw anger. No sight of anger but I saw hurt.

"I don't know, I thought you were mad," I said.

"Of course I was mad, you punched me," he said and I chuckled, he got serious. "Braylon, don't you ever think I'm gonna hit you, ok?"

"Ok," I said softly, he kissed my forehead and letting his lips linger there.

"God Braylon, I miss you," he said, he kissed my cheek. "I miss you babydoll, I miss us, I miss our family. You're my best friend and I lost you because I'm an ass."

"Braydon," I said and he looked at me.

"Braylon, if you're about to tell me to get out, if you feel for me anymore, let me just get this out," he said.

"Come here pretty boy," I said and he wrapped his arms around my neck and put his face in the crook of my neck. I pulled the blanket up and I laid my hand on his back and played with his hair with my other. "Talk to me Braydon, I miss your voice." he chuckled.

"I miss everything about you Braylon, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your voice, your body, your kisses, your hugs, the I love you, you calling me pretty boy," he said and tears were falling from my eyes. "Please tell me you love me Braylon, please."

"I love you Braydon Carter," I said and I gripped to his shorts.

"I love you Braylon Paige," he said. "I want you more than anything, I want those twins, I want us to be a family."

"Look at me pretty boy," I said and he did. "Kiss me, the knee weakening one." he smirked and he leaned down, he kissed me and he ran his tongue over my lip. My lips parted and he slipped his tongue in, our lips were in perfect sync. My knees were going weak and he moaned in my mouth, we pulled apart breathless. I looked at his lips and then his eyes.

"That one?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll be back," I said. "I probably looked like a red zombie of zombie land." he got off me and I jogged to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and I looked terrible. I washed my face and I looked back up and he was standing there with a towel. "Braydon, I looked-"

"Beautiful," he said and I smiled, he washed his face as I dried mine, he dried his and he looked at me. He cupped my face in his hands, he kissed me and let his lips linger there for a second. He pulled back and I looked at him.

"Come on, let's go to bed," he said and we walked back to my room, I climbed on the bed as he turned off the light. He climbed beside me and pulled me closer, he wrapped his arm around me and I drifted off to sleep.

~*~

"You ready?" Braydon asked.

"Yeah," I said, today we were going to the family reunion and I was stuck between nervous and happy. We got the twins in and we were meeting up with Emily and Carter.

Braydon was driving and the twins were asleep, Braydon intertwined his fingers with mine and I smiled. We got to the place and it was nice, Carter and Emily pulled up next to us. We got the twins out and they done the same, we walked in and they looked at us.

"Braydon, Carter," A woman said.

"Hey aunt Sarah," Carter said and she came and hugged them.

"Who are these girls?" A man asked.

"This is Braylon and that is Emily," Braydon said and we put the babies on a table.

"And the babies?" A woman asked.

"This is Sadie and Parker," Braydon said.

"And this is Caden and Taylor," Carter said.

"How do you tell the difference?" A boy asked.

"We just can," Carter said.

"You don't have to get smart about it." a girl said, Carter looked at Caden and bit his lip. Sadie started crying and I looked at Braydon.

"Hand me her bottle," I said and I took Sadie out, he handed me the bottle and I started feeding Sadie.

"Are you two married?" A woman asked.

"No," we said.

"Engaged?" She asked.

"No," we said, me and Braydon decided to start slow, I had on my promise ring and the heart infinity sign necklace.

"Mmhm," she said and I looked at Braydon, I finished feeding Sadie and I burped her. I looked at her and she smiled.

"So, is Sadie her name or is it short for something?" A girl asked.

"It's short for Sadelyn," Braydon said.

"What kind of name is that?" A woman asked.

"I like it," the girl said. "Its unique."

"That's because you're unique stupid," a boy said.

"I'm not stupid," She argued and he rolled his eyes. Sadie smiled and made a noise, Braydon kissed her cheek.

"Braydon, Carter," I heard a woman, we looked at her. I could tell that was their grandma.

"Grandma," they said and they hugged her.

"You boys have grown so fast since I saw you," she said and they smiled. She looked at me and Emily. "Who are these pretty girls?" I smiled.

"Grandma, this is Emily and this is Braylon," Carter said, Braydon took Sadie.

"So Braylon," a woman said and I looked at her. "You were a young teen mom?"

"I'm 18," I said.

"Did you drop out?" She asked.

"No ma'am, I graduated," I said.

"Surprising," she mumbled.

"You're too skinny, you need some meat on them bones," a man said.

"Are you anorexic?" A woman asked.

"No, I have high metabolism," I said.

"Yeah," she said not convinced.

"So, what do you do?" A boy asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What're doing right now?" He asked. "Job, college, what?"

"I'm looking into colleges and I'm gonna be playing football next season," I said.

"You play football?" A man asked. "I thought that was a guys sport."

"Well, it looks like a girl is playing," I said.

"Smarty," a girl said.

"So Emily," a woman said. "What do you do?"

"Um, nothing yet," she said shyly. "I'm looking into colleges too."

"At least she acts like a girl," the boy mumbled.

"They aren't married either, because I don't see a ring," a man said, Emily looked down and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. Then Sophia walked in.

"Sophia," a woman said and hugged her. "We were just talking to these four."

"Oh," she said.

"So, wheres Camden?" A man asked, I tensed at the name.

"He's not coming," Sophia asked.

"Oh, you finally get rid of him?" A boy asked.

"Him and I aren't together," she said.

"I told you he wasn't worth nothing," a woman said.

"Hope the twins don't take after him," a man said.

"We won't," the boys said, then Dylan walked in.

"Who's this?" Sarah asked.

"This is my son, Dylan," Sophia said.

"You have another son?" A man asked.

"Stepson," Sophia said and Dylan looked at me and smiled, he walked to me.

"Hey," I said and we hugged.

"Hey, how long have you been here?" He asked.

"Long enough," I whispered and he smiled, he looked at Sadie but then at Braydon. "Dylan, this is Braydon. That is Emily and Carter."

"I thought you were pregnant," a woman said and Dylan bit his lip.

"I lost them," she said.

"What was it again?" A man asked.

"It was twin boys," she said.

"Oh," she said, Braydon put Sadie back in her car seat.

We got done with the family reunion and it wasn't that bad. We drove back to the house and got the sleeping twins out, we carried them inside and got them ready for bed. I walked to my room and took a shower, I got dressed and crawled in my bed. Braydon soon came out and laid beside me, he came to my face and touched my cheek. He kissed me and I found myself kissing back, my knees were going weak and we pulled apart.

"Braylon, I've been meaning to do this awhile and I need to do it today," he said and he went into his pocket and he grabbed my hand. "Braylon Paige, will you marry me, again?"

"Yes," I said and he put the ring on my finger, he kissed me again.

"I love you Braylon," he said.

"I love you too pretty boy," I said and he smiled.

"I missed hearing you say that," he said and I smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 200 16
Completed ✔️ Judy Jones, a seventeen-year-old girl, is accepted to a high school called 'Lakewood High' in Semeton Town. She is really smart, pretty...
12.2K 418 37
Their is a stalker at Saints Academy and They seem to be targeting a special group of people. ♛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 Tatum Mercy Emberly Sawyer Birdi...
4.9M 151K 37
Cover by KekekBronach Poppy McCormick was best friends with the school's most popular girl, Belle Jones, before Belle even became popular. A...
1.6M 57.9K 70
| Highest Rank: #23 in Teen Fiction | ---------- I wrote this when I was, like, 13 or 14. I will be editing this throughout the month of January, 201...