EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT O...

By sidnaaz_ruhanika

Love Or Marriage which is greater. An unhappy marriage or a happy relationship... Being bind to unhappiness... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Anniversary!!
Chapter 2- Parallels!!!
Chapter 3- Meet!!
Chapter 4- Walking together!!
Chapter 5 - Laughter and silence!!
Chapter 6 - Hungry!!
Chapter 7- Understanding!!
Chapter 8- Life Spent!!
Chapter 9- Koshish!!!
Chapter 10- Screams they share!!
Chapter 11 - Sukoon!!
Chapter 12 - Drive!!
Chapter 13 - Maasoomiyat
Chapter 14 - Reality!!
Chapter 15 - Empty!
Chapter 16- Fights!!!
Chapter 17- ' Emotionally Exhausted '
Chapter 18- 'Ajeeb sa Ehsaas'
Chapter 19- " Unsaids. "
Chapter 20- ' Soul - Sister '
Chapter 21- ' Kisses '.
Chapter 22- Cheese.
Chapter 23 - Mrs Shukla.
Chapter 24 - Weak.
Chapter 25 - Smile Fairy.
Chapter 26- Comfort and Care.
Chapter 27- Let me heal you.
Chapter 28- Our Cave.
Chapter 29- Aashayein
Chapter 30 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 31- Broken Promises.
Chapter 32- Rainbow🌈.
Chapter 33 - Party.
Chapter 34 - Trust.
Chapter 35- Heartbreak.
Chapter 36- Misunderstood!
Chapter 37- Moments!
Chapter 38- His pain.
Chapter 39 - Dori scene!!
Chapter 40 - Never leave him.
Chapter 41- The Ring.
Chapter 42- Her dream!
Chapter 43- Office.
Chapter 44 - Job Offer!
Chapter 46- SS & RV.
Chapter 47- Afreen

Chapter 45- A Date !!

2.3K 431 91
By sidnaaz_ruhanika

So many complaints.
Maine kaam hi aisa kia. Gayab hi ho gayi. But kafi kuch ho gaya life main. Kya batau..Long story hai..leave it.

A long one. My long 😂😂
I will be frequent now.
Regular nahi...FREQUENT.

Read and give me beautiful comments please.

Shehnaz was folding the clothes and arranging her wardrobe lost in her thoughts when her phone buzzed. She picked it up without even looking at the caller id.

" Hello. " She said after adjusting her phone between her ear and her shoulder while her hands continued to arrange her husband clothes now.

" Sana will you go on a date with me. " The person on the other end said and Shehnaz felt earth shifting beneath her feet. Her phone slipped from it's place while the clothes had already met the floor.

Catching her phone in mid air she took a look at the caller id to confirm the owner of the voice.

RV ❤

" Ran.. Ranveer.. Are.. Are you ok. Are you drunk. Kuch hua kiya. " She spoke stammering , her voice laced with disbelief.

" Sana yaar.Don't over react. Aise bol rahi ho jaise hum kabhi date par nahi gaye. " Ranveer said with his voice a notch higher.

" Nahi. Gaye hai naa. Bhot bar gaye hai...dhai ( two and half) saal pehle. " She said not been able to hold her taunt.

" Acha naa. Thik hai. Sorry. Aab batau date par chalogi. " He replied making her gasp. This was not her husband. He took her taunt silently and even said sorry.

This is impossible.

She took a quick look at the caller id again and rubbed her eyes well.

" Shehnaz. " She heard him call loudly and sighed. This was her husband.

" Koi business meeting hai. " She asked.

" Sana date ka kya matlab hota hai. " He gritted his teeth. She was checking his patience.

" Yes. " She replied quickly. She did realise him loosing temper from his voice.

" Thats Good. Ok..Bye. Get ready in an hour and pick my outfit too. " He said and hanged up leaving her confused.

She sat on the bed with a thud staring blankly at the phone when the door to her room burst open. She looked up scared to find Preyanka on the  door with mischievousness written all over her face.

" Sajan ka bulawa aya hai... Date pe bulaya hai. " She sang nudging her with her shoulders while shehnaz faked a shy smile.

" Sajna hai mujhe... Sajna ke liye. " She sang bringing out a beautiful gown from her back making Shehnaz stump.

" This... Is...so...Beautiful.. " Shehnaz said creasing the fabric of the dress.
" But ye.. You know na main ab main sirf sarees aur suits hi pehenti hu. " She said looking up at Preyanka.

" Kyu baby. Mujhe na yakeen nahi hota. Tujhe toh saree pehle pasand hi nhi thi.. Kya kaha tha tune roke pe ye kapde ki thaan nhi pahanne wali main aur ab roz matlab...roz saree pehenti hai. Mana bhai ko tu saree main hot lagti hai but unhe iss gown mein bhi tu bahut sexy lagegi. Pakka." Preyanka said whining.

" Pree yaar.. " Shehnaz said but was interrupted by her.

" Agar main kahu ki bhai ne kaha hai mujhe tujhe ye dene ke liye. Toh. Tab bhi nahi pahengi . " Preyanka said smirking.

" Huh. Ranveer. Ranveer ne kaha " She asked in disbelief. While preyanka nodded with a teasing smile.

Yaar Shehnaz ek gown nahi sambhalti tujhse. Kitna embarrass kia mujhe...pura time sirf ise adjust hi kar rahi thi. Kabhi breast area se toh kabhi iski tail. Ek tareeka hota hai gowns carry karne ka. Main bhi kisse keh raha hu..kabhi peheni hi nahi hogi itni expensive gowns toh kaise ayega. Agar nahi kar sakti toh chod doh inhe pehena..... Agar kya.. Aaj se tumara ye gown pehenna band. Sarees ki adat dal lo... Warna agli baar se tumhara mere sath parties mein hi jana band.

" Sanu.. Sanu.. " Her thoughts were broken by a screaming Pree. " Bol na. "

" Hmm. " She hummed nodding.
Preyanka was blabbering about how romantic her brother is while shehnaz was lost in thoughts.

Shehnaz pov.

Ranveer ko hua kiya hai. Date Aur gown. Mujhe khusi nahi darr lag raha hai. Maine toh kuch kia nahi jiski wajah se gussa ho. Aur gusse ke ilawa unhone mujhe kuch dia hi nahi toh aaj ye achanak.

Pov ends

" Jaa aab gown pehen kar aa. Tujhe baki khud Preyanka Shehgal ready karegi." Preyanka said pushing her in the washroom. All the while Pre got her dolled up she was lost in her thoughts.
.
.

Shehnaz was sitting in the passenger seat  while Ranveer silently drove to a place she is not being told about. She did not know when did he reach home and got ready. All she knows is that he was waiting patiently for her by his car in the black tuxedo she had chosen for him. He had complimented her like a perfect patner and she had thanked him.

The anxiety in Shehnaz was increasing with passing time but she knew better to question him and play with his mood. So, She closed her eyes and rested her head on the seat when a episode of her day in HIS cabin played in her mind.

Flashback

" WHAT. " Shehnaz yelled.

" Yes. I want you to work for his project. Please. Pretty please. " He said like an innocent kid demanding for a candy.

" No. Never. This is impossible. " She said sternly.

" Naaz please. Karna hi kya hai. Bus presentation banani hai apne idea ki fir usse kuch clients ke aage present karna hai. Fir designing head karni hai. Production check karte rehni hai aur fir models ko jaise ppt main present kiya tha tha waise ready karna hai aur last main fashion show. Tada. Buss itna hi. " Sidharth said in a single breath like he was talking about the simplest thing in the world while Shehnaz held her head in her hands which she felt like spinning listening to him.

" Buss.. Buss itna sa kaam. " She taunted.

" Haan. Buss itu sa. " He said grinning and showing a little gap between his thumb and forefinger.

" Itu sa. " She said gritting her teeth while her eyes wandered around his cabin to find something. Her eyes fell on the paper weight which she immediately picked up and gestured to throw it at him.

" Ahhhh. " He shrieked and covered his face with his hands while she burst out laughing at his horrified expressions while he looked at her with a sly smile. Her laugh was melodious. It felt like music to his ears.

" Is this a joke sidharth. " She said after calming down.

" No sweetheart. I really want you to do this. " He said seriously.

" No Sidharth. I can't. It's not about what I want its about if I can. And I know. I can't. It was a simple idea. It wasn't that great. " She sighed. " I just can't. " She mumbled looking down. Tears formed behind her eyes.

" You can. " He said lifting her chin with his forefinger. She looked up at him with moist eyes.

" Kyuki tumse bada idiot iss duniya main koi hai hi nahi naa darling. Iss office ke har poen tak ko pata hai ki meeting ke baad, parting words are exchanged into the owner's cabin aur vaise bhi Tumhare siva koi mera kaam bigad sakta hai kya."
" Useless fool. " Ranveer voice boomed in her head.

" I can't. " She shook her head.

" You can. " He repeated stubbornly receiving a shook in denial again.

" Main hun naa. Jab bhi koi problem aye buss aa jane mere pass. Bina kisi sawal ke.. Bina kisse shart ke... Bina kisi judgement ke... I will help you. I promise. " He said holding her hands in his.

" Aur aab main tumhara koi promise kabhi nahi todunga. Maa ki kasam. " He said tightening his grip on her hands.

" Do you trust me sweetheart. " He asked cupping her face.

" Ranveer kabhi nahi manange. " She said.

" Woh mujh par chod doh. " He said.
" Tum batao. Tum kya chahti ho. Karogi. " He said.
" Apne sapne ke liye. " He whispered to himself.

" Tum sirf kaam bigad sakti ho. " " Useless. " Her head repeated those words she listened for the past two years.

" No. Nahi. Mujhse nahi hoga. " She said and wriggled out of his hold and made a run to the cabin door when she felt her palu being held.

She turned around slowly and found Sidharth holding it tightly. " Sidharth. " She said with her widen eyes.

" Sorry. I didn't mean too. Buss jaldi main kuch suja nahi.. Sorry. " He said while she nodded.

" Tumne jawab nahi diya. " He said.

" Diya toh. I can't. " She said sternly.

" Nahi. Iska nahi. Pehle wale sawal ka. " He said walking closer to her.

" Konsa sawal. " She asked with her narrowed eyes.

" Do you trust me. " He asked. She sighed.

" Maine pehle bhi kaha tha Sidharth. Bharosa hai aap pe. " She said.

" Toh tab jawab kyu nahi dia. "

" Aap mana lete mujhe. "

" Toh mann jao. " He said looking into her eyes making her go weak.

She turned around and gripped the knob of the cabin door in her palm. " Maine pyaar , bharosa , umeed sab karna chod dia tha Sidharth. Aapne zabardasti bharosa kara dia. Aab ummed matt karaye. Phir tut gaye toh main bikhar jaungi. " She said and left.

Flashback over.

" Sana. " He heard Ranveer and looked around to find the car in front of a five star restaurant with Ranveer standing beside her with his palm extended for her to take.

__________

Hii readers..

The forty-five chapter is here. Hope you Love it❤ . 🥺

Hmm... A date... 😅😅 kya chal raha hai. Koi bata sakta hai.

Sana ne toh mana kar dia. Aab sid kya karega. 🤔🤔

Please please..please vote and comment. 😁

( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

PLZZ PLZZ do follow me.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your.
Ruhanika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

181K 26.7K 74
Hiii😁
188K 14.2K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
52.1K 5K 73
This story is about a new(old) character who enters in mpt' s life...baaki sab meri story mein hai...go and read....????
46.7K 7.2K 58
What happens when two opposite poles get married.....on their families wish .........