Jingle bells, Ana sucks, Budd...

By matesshipper

Buddie my dude! I swear this ship will pull through in the show (I hope) So, Buck was ten when Maddie left... More

Buck was once twelve
Character outline
Chapter Uno
Chapter Two
Half of chapter 3
Second half of Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Buck meets Mads!
The one who left...
Clearly a platonic relationship, my guy.
Hows this gonna work?
Adoption
Gah, who cares, right?
Children, am I right?
You thought.
To split, or not to split, that is the question~
Boys taste
Tears? Oops! (Whos Abby)
Happy thoughts (not part of the story)
Meeting Eddie pt1
Meeting Eddie pt2
Introductions
Party~
Creeper! (Aw man)
Part A
One To Many
Mama mode or Cop mode?
Feliz cumpleaƱos a mi!!
Massive Editing coming through!!!
Explain: make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing
Lol, thats tuff
That's some good tea, sis
Author is speaking.
Chapter 31
Honesty is a crappy medicine
Hello Dear Friends

Athena is a perfect Mom

988 25 0
By matesshipper

Athena drove the car safely back to the hospital, and god, she hates how many time she has driven back to this place. She had already given an hour long lecture to the three, much to their embaressment even the firefighters working the scene heard, some chuckled, while a few said 'children'. The three had to deal with that shame though. They did it to themselves.

  She marched them back into the rooms they should be staying in, and watched as each seperated into their own. Humming contently, she called a nurse to inform them. It was not the nurse who had a thing with Buck. Athena made sure of it. 

Time skip to when All three got there check ups, and wer marched back to the car, scolded once again, then had a momment with Maddie.

  "You and your... " Maddie struggled to find the word.

   "Brothers," Buck supplied.

  "right, brothers, will be staying with Athena and Bobbie." She gave a sad smile." Pleas dont run away again." Buck shrugged. "I'll try."

Triple update lol, sorry for the lack of them. Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 277 23
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
4.6K 156 22
Warning: this story contains depression, I do not support anything depression has to offer! also if you do not like this ship then DO NOT READ IT. Im...
4.2K 117 27
"Fuck my life.." I grunted. I can't believe my last words were going to be useless. I half expected it to be "tell mom I love her" or some sappy shit...
60.1K 1.9K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...