•𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞•...

De Midnightales_

[FEATURED BOOK] ❝Destiny is not something to play with darling, you need to stay away from me.❞ His hot brea... Mais

Copyright - 저작권
Prologue - 프롤로그
1- 일 장
2 - 이 장
3 - 삼 장
4 - 사 장
5 - 오 장
6 - 육 장
7 - 칠 장
8 - 팔 장
9 - 구 장
10 - 십 장
11 - 십일 장
12 - 십이 장
13 - 십삼 장
14 - 십사 장
15 - 십오 장
16 - 십육 장
17 - 십찰 장
18 - 십팔 장
19 - 십구 장
20 - 이십 장
21- 이십일 장
22 - 이십이 장
23 - 이십삼 장
24 - 이십사 장
25 - 이십오 장
26 - 이십육 장
27 - 이십찰 장
28 - 이십팔 장
29 - 이십구 장
30 - 삼십 장
32 - 삼십이 장
33 - 삼십삼 장
34 - 삼십사 장
35 - 삼십오 장
36 - 삼십육 장
37 - 삼십찰 장
38 - 삼십팔 장
39 - 삼십구 장
40 - 사십 장
41 -사십일 장
42 - 사십이 장
43 - 사십삼 장
44 - 사십사 장
45 - 사십오 장
46 - 사십육 장
47 - 사십찰 장
48 - 사십팔 장
49 - 사십구 장
50 - 오십 장
51 - 오십일 장
52 - 오심이 장
53 - 오심삼 장
54 - 옵심사 장
55 - 오심오 장
56 - 오심육 장
57 - 오심찰 장
58 - 오심팔 장
59 - 오심구 장
60 - 육십 장
61 - 육일 장
62 - 육이 장
63 - 육삼 장
64 - 육사 장
65 - 육오 장
66 - 육육 장
67 - 육칠 장
68 - 육팔 장

31 - 삼십일 장

229 31 32
De Midnightales_

(Thirty-first chapter)

It was odd.

Namjoon glanced at the door which separated him from meeting the girl he always had thought to hate and despise. He was supposed to be resting on his bed like he told her parents but here he was, standing at his door like an idiot.

He never actually hated her but felt the need to keep his distance from her because he would eventually sort out a plan and break this engagement. That was what both he and she wanted so he didn't expect to find himself worrying for her despite his strict rules.

Guess he was wrong.

Don't always think about her, you idiot.

He sighed, closing his eyes for a brief moment to relax but the picture of her face appeared in his mind like it was naturally imprinted on it. Almost groaning, he opened his eyes and they automatically seemed to dart towards the tightly shut door.

Towards the direction, he was not supposed to look.

"Ah, why am I being so strange? This behaviour is not going to do me good."

Namjoon muttered to himself, still focused on the door as he bit his lip. Should he make a move and knock on her door? The thought to see and annoy her seemed to allow a small smile to curve upon his lips.

But it soon disappeared as he reminded himself it was no use to stick around and get attached when he would be leaving soon. Plus what would he say when he sees her?

"Why is this matter bugging me?"

He should be resting, considering how he had to drive all day and carry the shopping bags for Mr and Mrs Han as they had requested him to help them buy groceries and drive for them as it was quite far.

Mrs Han was ecstatic all day and even though her husband had tried to remind her to halt, she could not seem to stop complimenting Namjoon for being kind and handsome.

Maybe now I understand how Sowon feels.

He felt bad remembering how their daughter had cried into his arms to their oblivious attitudes, how their only daughter felt neglected because of him. He didn't want to be a cause of pain or suffering to anyone yet here he was, doing the exact thing he hates the most.

"I should rest because I feel tired but I still feel disturbed."

Namjoon was now restless as he paced on the corridor, releasing numerous 'ah' whilst trying to convince himself not to do it. He knew he could not rest without doing it.

He wanted to go and ask what she did for half of the day when he and her parents went out, he wanted to know if she missed him or thought about him even once.

Little did he know the scene that had just happened before he came home.

"Don't do it Namjoon, don't." He repeated to himself in an attempt to make sure he won't make a stupid move.

But to his surprise, he was already standing in front of her door with his hands already raised in the air, ready to knock.

Screw it, he thought and knocked loudly on her door. For a moment no response came and Namjoon was calling himself stupid for taking such a decision without thinking properly.

"Maybe she is sleeping," He made another attempt to convince himself that she won't respond to his knock.

But when the door suddenly opened and Namjoon was faced with a surprised Sowon, he was beyond shock.

"Namjoon?" She asked.

He failed to register her hoarse voice as he tried to blink, gaining himself and couldn't help but ask the question.

"Did you just answer my knock?"

She sounded utterly confused, "What?"

"I asked, did you just answer my knock since you never did?"

"I didn't know it was you or else I won't have. I regret it now."

Despite her insult, Namjoon smiled because she had indeed opened the door to him. All tiredness and fatigue had magically flown away from his body because he had seen her now.

He opened his mouth to tease her and maybe ask her for a walk together but stopped when he noticed that she was avoiding any eye contact.

Was she okay?

Like he was her caretaker or something, Namjoon was naturally worried when he finally felt the sad energy surrounding her as Sowon only looked at the floor and did not share him even a single glance.

"Hey, you good?"

He didn't know how else to ask her since he was curious yet afraid of her snarky response. Sowon only nodded before sighing and turned, closing the door behind her.

Namjoon stepped back to give her some space and he doubted if he saw a tiny smile on her lips when she moved but it faded away sooner than expected.

"Excuse me, I need to go out."

"Huh?"

He asked, not about where she was going but what she just said. He glanced down her body to realise that Sowon was dressed in an outfit to go out. How did he not notice that all this time?

"I have to go out Namjoon, can you excuse me?"

He gulped because it was the second time she was talking politely to him and he felt like something was wrong but didn't want to make her mad by pointing it out.

"O-Oh yeah, do you need me to drop you off or anything?"

She shook her head, "I need a walk so no but thanks. I'll see you later."

Sowon walked down the stairs and Namjoon only watched her back, knowing that she was hiding something because all this time, she was not meeting his eyes.

Did she cry again? His heart began to worry as various assumptions entered his head but all he hoped was that she was okay.

"Should I follow her?"

It was tempting.

He really wanted to make sure she was safe and okay but he also did not want to stalk her like a stalker because she needed her own space and privacy. It was her life after all.

He shook his head because he was not the type of person to follow someone without any logical reasons. But his mind seemed to remind him of the time when he first visited her old dance studio and argued with her or when he 'caused' that incident.

She must be heading at the studio, he assured himself like it was a chant. Taking this chance he decided to go and take a nap because there it was still late afternoon and his body was feeling drained.

But despite all that, he could not stop worrying about her.

A/N: Kind of short but oh well, we got to know a little bit more about Joon! Do tell me your thoughts :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67.6K 3K 91
A Jeon Jungkook ff . She was like an angel. Soft. Pure. Mesmerizing. Beautiful. Her gorgeous almond eyes were looking around in worry and she was spe...
232K 6.8K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
40.4K 2.6K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
170K 6.7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...