Careful Rouge

By makayla8162001

My name is Aiden Barnes. I was killed by the beast while camping. My girlfriend my mom, and my sister were al... More

Chapter 1: The dare
Chapter 2: The Beast
Chapter 3: Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 4: A Single White Rose
Chapter 5: Sweat mold and games
Chapter 7: Luna Wright=WHAT!!!???
Chapter 8: So now you want me?
Chapter 9: Boy was I in for something
Chapter 10: I think I'm falling in love with you again.
Chapter 11: bipolar disorder
Chapter 12: man I have a great life
Chapter 13: A month
Chapter 14: Forgive me
Chapter 15: Don't drown
Chapter 16:I am a queen
On hold
Chapter 17: You're a Luna.
Chapter 18:Memories
Chapter 18: Memories(part 2)
Chapter 19: Shoot him
Chapter 20:I remember
Chapter 21: Run
Chapter 22: Would I...
Chapter 23: Maya?
Chapter 24: I'm really queen?
Not an update
Chapter 25: Grown up?
Chapter 26: Pigs will fly.
Epilouge
2nd book

Chapter 6: Maybe my mates crazy!

65 2 0
By makayla8162001

Cameron's Pov(future Luna)

I sighed walking away from Cody. Why would he tell me he could see his brother as a ghost? Was that even possible? I did see some change happen to him before he was outside and I guess that could explain how he knows everything, but it can't be possible. Can it?

I asked my dad about Aiden Barnes. His face just turned pale and he told me not to worry about it and to worry about my mate. He can't have him running around picking fights with everyone.

My father has always kept secrets from me. He said I shouldn't have been born. Only a male of the next generation could take over as an alpha but my mom couldn't have children after me and she didn't want to adopt. That left me with my father who hardly liked me.

He already doesn't like Cody because of what he did. If he didn't have to give up his alpha title to Cody he wouldn't. Ha, he would keep it to himself until he was old and crippled.

"I'm serious Cameron," he yelled after me while following behind. Kenzie waited to talk to Sebastian.

I paused looking back at him then continuing to walk,"come on, you wanted to see my dad."

I could see his body tense but I wasn't going to say anything about it. He was probably thinking about my dad and the fight they got in. My father was so unprofessional and did anything and everything to prove a point.

I agree with my father that Cody shouldn't have attacked him but if it was for a good reason like killing his brother, then Cody had a good reason.

"Dad," I knocked on the door slowly. I heard his voice call out then walked in with Cody by my side.

"Future Alpha Cody," he said watching Cody's every move. Cody frowned and grimaced at him. He would never like him and I couldn't blame him.

I was just praying my dad liked Cody enough to give him the alpha title. Cody would be a good alpha as long as whoever this Aiden Barnes was stayed in the shadows.

"Alpha," Cody bowed his head showing his respect. He was still frowning. He obviously didn't like my dad, but was trying his hardest to keep it professional unlike my father.

My dad smiled and nodded his approval,"good. Show respect to your alpha. Cam, you can show Cody the grounds. We will talk about personal issues later on."

I nodded at my father and walked back at the door. Cody followed me. I kept in silence walking outside until Cody took my hand and pulled me back.

"Cam, I'm not crazy," he spoke quietly like he was afraid of someone listening. I turned away from him. I didn't want to talk about it yet.

"I don't want to talk about it Cody," I turned from him and started to walk out the door.

"Cam," he called my name then started to follow me outside. Everyone that as outside looked at him. They knew he was going to be their future alpha.

"This is the training grounds, where they train the Warriors in case of invasions," I pointed to the land and continued walking. I wasn't going to tell him that was my favorite place just because my father told me I can't be a warrior because I was a women. Women can be anything they wanted to be.

Screw my father. I could be what I want to be.

"Excuse me?" Cody asked. I frowned realizing I said it out loud and people were staring at me.

"I didn't say anything," I murmured and put my head down continuing to walk.

"Yes you did, repeat it," he grabbed for my hand. I felt sparks pop beneath his hand before I pulled my hand out his grasp and kept walking a little faster.

"This is were the pack members live. Sebastian and Kenzie will be in the pack house," I continued to walk ignoring him frowning. He was trying to figure someone out. His eyes were unfocused looking around.

"No, I'm not asking her that," he shot someone a disgusted look them shook his head. I watched him confused.

"Are you talking to Aiden now?" I asked. he looked up at me then back to the ground. Is my mate truly crazy or was he right?

Aiden's Pov

"She says screw her dad, when is she going to screw you? Ask her that," I told my little brother. He shot me a disgusted look and shook his head. Maybe big brothers weren't suppose to joke like that, but who cares.

My laughing filled his ears. I looked at Cameron and all her beauty. She though he was crazy. It was actually pretty funny, to me anyways.

I wanted her so bad that I could already taste her lips on mine since I saw her. Her stupid father just had to kill me. I want her so badly it's eating me inside. Stupid for a spirit to say right? Or was it right for a sprit to say? I think it was right.

All I need is a body. I'm going to find a body. A victim I could use forever.

"Gotta go," I disappeared away from Cody. I watched my new victim.

I stalked him. He wanted to die. His mate was killed and he didn't want to wait for the moon goddess to give him another one. I was going to take over his body. I wanted it so badly.

When I went into him, he easily let me take over everything and slowly die inside of me.

I moved his hands around, my hands around. They were my hands now. His whole body was mine now. I moved them up to my hair.

Lucky me, I was the third command for my pack. I would always be beside my little brother and my beautiful, glorious mate.

I laughed to myself and started walking to where my brother and my mate were talking. Cameron didn't understand how he could talk to me. I didn't understand it either. She wasn't alone with that one.

"Luke, you're looking better today," Cam smiled at me, not bothering to look at Cody. She shoot him a look then looked back into my face. Confusion laced get eyes, yet she didn't ask a thing.

"Please Luna, call me Aiden Barnes dear," I spoke and bowed to her. Cody's eyes widened and he stood in front of his mate, my mate. Mine.

"Give Luke back!" She yelled at me. My dear mate was a fighter. She wanted to be a warrior yet she never told her father that. She secretly practiced. She was really good by what the pieces of Luke's memory told me. It was something she wanted to change when she took charge.

"I can't," I spoke the truth. She struggled for words leaving her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"Why," Cody growled at me and pushed me back. I growled back and flipped my blue eyes so they turned black. He bared his teeth at me.

"He died, he let me kill him without a fight. This is now me, and that is my mate," I nodded my head to Cameron. She hid behind Cody's back.

"L...Aiden, touch me, there are no sparks, you'll find another mate now," she reached past Cody and touched my arm. He growled and pulled her back.

She huffed and turned walking away from him. She looked back at me one more time before continuing her walk back to the pack house.

Cody was instantly at my throat growling. Slowly he started to shift. I stood my ground and shifted also. Luke ended up being a muscular grey wolf that stood tall.

"Stay away from my mate," he barked and lunged at me. I laughed. It was obvious that he wasn't trained properly.

"Really little brother," I chuckled and lunged at him. He fell over and scrambled to find his footing.

He lunged at me again only to get pulled back. I smiled at my savior.

"What's going on Cody, you can't just attack everyone in my pack. I need you in a meeting with Alpha Logan Wright and his daughter in an hour. I need you too Luke," Alpha Camden walked back into the house.

Cody snapped at me one more time before turning and walking through the house.

I chuckled at my brothers hostilely towards me. He really did hate me now. It wasn't my fault, that was just my mate. Cameron was mine and forever mine.

I was not going to be the one to give up, that was going to Cody, because she was mine.

I took Luk...my phone out my pocket and dialed my fathers, Cody's fathers number in it. He picked up on the third ring sounding tired. He was busy looking for Cody.

Did you tell him to be careful old man?

"Hello," he spoke with his scratchy voice. I almost paused listening to him.

"Yes, Mr. Barnes. I'm the third command for a pack and your missing son seems to be the alpha," I rolled my eyes as I was walking to the pack house. At least I was telling some of the truth.

"Thank god, I swear I told the boy to be careful, is he okay? Did his shift go properly? Has he meet a mate?" He started to ask me random questions. So he did tell Cody to be careful.

I wanted to slam the phone and crack it on her ground. He forgot about me and mom that fast. How could he? He even found another wife abs had another child. He probably didn't even tell his wife and child about us.

It took me a second to get my fake voice back. My Luke voice back.

"He is fine, he's shifting alright and his mate seems to be the Luna," I had to force my words out. She was my mate. Mine.

"Is there anyway I can...can I..."

"Yes, I would love to meet the future alphas mother and father. You can come over right now," I chuckled at his lost for words. He was never at a lost for words with me. I guess I was sorta of a badass.

"I will see you then Mr. Barnes," I said then hung up the phone after giving him the address and directions on how to get on pack territory. It should take them ten minutes tops. Just enough time before the stupid meeting.

What if I didn't go to the meeting and just blew it off? Nah, Alpha Camden would change my position of the third command to someone else and I wouldn't be able to bother my dear dear brother and beautiful mate.

Ha, I can even bother is best friend that has anger issues and his mate that seems to be broken at heart.

This was going to be fun.

I started to walk around, noticing I was tripping. When I was in my spirit form, I just appeared where I wanted to be, I didn't expect to have to learn how to walk again.

"Don't go out in that forest Aiden!" My father yelled at me. I didn't even bat an eyelash. Rolling my eyes I walked out the house. My father knew I was going to the forest and he couldn't stop me.

I took the car keys out my pocket and started up the car driving to the part of the woods we camped at. I blasted the radio shaking my head back and forth to the beat.

My father and mother were such an outdoors person that my sister and I were forced to be born campers. It wasn't as bad as my sister made it out to be. My girlfriend loved to camp so she came without us s lot.

Once at the forest, I took a baseball bat out the trunk and went walking through the forest looking for that wolf. That black wolf.

While I was walking, it attacked me. I swung my bat making it whimper and move away from me but not give up.

"Rouge," it hissed in my head. I growled. I wasn't a rouge.

"You're the one who killed them! Why don't you shift and fight like a human?!" I yelled at him. The wolf or the alpha wolf ignored me. The bar was pulled out my hand by his teeth.

He want playing fair.

I got down on my hands and knees and shifted into my own wolf.

By the time the fight was starting to end, he was winning and I knew that, but at this moment, I just wanted to die.

I slowly turned back to human while he clawed at me. I knew I was dead when I woke up and my father was standing over my other body, my real body crying.

I shook my head from my thoughts and stuck my hands in my pocket. This was going to be fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I'm sorry. I stink. I haven't updated in so long, but I just couldn't figure out what to write.

This month has been really busy, someone close to be was just diagnosed with cancer and she has to be taken care of, but I don't want the pity and that's not an excuse.

I will update sometime at the end of this week. No promises. I'm a human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.6K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
15.7K 745 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
22.7K 491 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...