To Grandma's House

بواسطة julyndav

Xael Thunder Wolf has had enough of living in the city. She yearns for the quiet life she remembers when livi... المزيد

Procrastination = Walking*
quick note
The Road at Night*
First Day at Home*
The New Cook*
Mom, We Killed Dinner!*
Home Cooked Meal*
The Run*
Details Details Details*
Prepping the Lodge*
Pow Wow ~ Arrival*
Powwow ~ Time for Dancing*
Powwow ~ Triggered*
That was a Bad One*
Sweat Lodge Begins*
The Truth About Xael*
Combat, Loss & Pain*
Back from the Lodge*
Adam & Xael*
The Nightmare Continues*
New Day ~ New Start*
Visiting the Ex-Boss*
My Brothers in Arms*
The Birds, The Bees & Omegas #1*
The Birds & The Bees & Omegas #2*
Things are Getting Serious*
Tuesday - Thursday*
Friday #1*
Friday #2*
Out for a Run*
The Alpha's Approval*
Medic!*
We Need to Talk...*
Weaklings*
Mother of Destruction*
Abdul Omar Khalid*
Time for Lodge*
Mates for Life {m}*
Alpha, Mate, Protector & Lover*
Insatiable Truth*
Awkward Conversation*
My Timid Omega*
I Could Have Lost You*
Future Plans*
Let's go Shopping
Mom & The Guys
Father-in-Law
Mother-in-law
Our New Place??
Serious Alpha vs. Playful Omega
Downtime
Surprises!!
To Grandma's House...
She's so Special
Like a Faerytale
A Time to Relax...
Closure
Just a quick note!
Making Plans
Letting Go of the Past #1
Letting Go of the Past #2
Feeding the Masses
Unbelievable
The Showdown...?
Boring but Needed Errands
Making Plans #2
The Work of Spirit
Getting Settled
Getting Settled #2
Lost in the Woods
A Long Day
Friday - The Visit
Friday - I Told You...
Hard work is done
Growing Up
author's note(#742)
Momma
The BBQ ~ #1
The BBQ #2
Lots to do!
Super Sized ~ *edited
Mr. Clean was Here
Clingy
Ears & Tail
Great Grammy
Now What??
Things Change
Answers #1
Answers #2
Holy Sh!t, Wait, What?
Back at Grandma's House
Changes
WTF!
Rest of the Week
Good Grief
**SNAP!!**
Back with Her Alpha
Staying Distracted
Staying Distracted #2
Little Boys Cry for Wolves
Everyone's Getting Settled
Give Me Your Hand
People Change
Surprise Dad!
Grandparents
Conversations
Everyone knows
Healing & Understanding
Momma's Hurting
Beau
Finally Resting
Baby 1-2-3 & W-F
Danetta LeTray Montgomery
Adam is Done
Tender Loving Care
+1
Downtime & Planning
Coming Together
Welcome
Welcome #2 - Learning the Ropes
Swaddled with Tiny Ears
Getting Settled
As Time Passes
Grandma's House

Alpha Time to Bond

607 56 31
بواسطة julyndav

Beau enjoyed hanging out at Grandma's house, both her and Skylar put him to work which he was more than happy to do. With dinner in the oven and on the stove top cooking away, the Alpha's went out back and Skylar started up a small fire in the fire pit so the two of them could talk.

They kept the conversation light as they discussed Beau returning to the force and getting settled back into small town life. Beau let Skylar know he was ready for it and couldn't wait. He hoped that next weekend his Mate would be free to come out to meet everyone.

Everyone had lost track of time as Adam was walking around to the back deck after hearing familiar voices. He had tried to link Xael earlier but getting no response figured she was still asleep, which is right where he wanted her to be. Skylar had the pups out with him, the two just laying by his chair but they were soon up and running towards the edge of the deck as Adam rounded the corner.

"Hey boys." Adam picked them both up and gave a soft growl, greeting his furry little boys who did nothing but try to lick his face.

Beau and Skylar were standing now to greet him, which Adam found odd but he quickly remembered the whole Great Alpha thing and knew there was no point in telling the two of them to sit.

All the Alphas greeted each other with hugs since they were family.

"How's Xael?"

"She's been asleep since her bath earlier. Em's been checking on her."

"Thanks Skylar. Ready to get to work tomorrow?" Adam lightly slapped Beau on the shoulder, the two sharing a chuckle.

"Can't wait."

"Good, I'm going to shower and change then I'll be back out." As Adam headed into the house, the pups tried to follow but Adam had them stay outside. Once they were let in, he wanted them to get somewhere and sit down, not run all over the place.

Soon as he entered the bedroom, Xael's furry ears popped to attention again. Adam went right to her side and gave her a nuzzle, her ears relaxing as she heaved a heavy sigh. He thought of waking her up but knew she needed the rest so he let her be and went to shower and change for dinner and a relaxing evening. Plus he could sense that she was a little out of it due to her discomfort; tonight he would wake her and give her another massage to help her relax some more.

Entering the kitchen, Adam surprised Grams with a hug from behind, the smaller woman practically disappeared in his arms.

"Oh, hello dear. I missed you coming in, I must have been in my room."

"No worries Grams."

"How's Xael doing?"

"Still sleep, she's still hurting cause her ears are out."

"Yes, they were out earlier. I will set her a plate aside in case she wants to eat later."

"Yeah, I need to get her to eat more, she hasn't been eating much lately and that's not good for the pups."

"Mn. Out with you. I'll call you Alphas in when dinner's ready." Grams was shoving Adam out of the kitchen so she could get dinner finished.

"Yes ma'am." Adam went out and had a seat by the fire.

Dinner was meatloaf, ,mashed potatoes with gravy and steamed veggies. Ms. Emma made two meatloaves as she knew Adam now had a hardy appetite and the two other Alphas could eat their fill as well. After dinner, Adam fed the pups, the two furry kids cleaning their bowls. Everyone gathered in the living room to continue their chat.

Xael, finally waking up and sensing her Mate close by, totally forgot that Beau was still there as she walked out of the bedroom. Her eyes were still closed as she walked over to Adam and crawled up in his lap, her long muscled legs pulled up against her, a large black fluffy tail whipped out to cover herself up. Beau almost jumped to the ceiling as this was his first time seeing a Wolfen shift like that.

"What the hell!?"

Adam could only shake his head as he stood to carry Xael back to bed. Once he got her back into bed, he opened the door for the pups to come in and he placed them both on the bed, covering her with his officers jacket to keep his scent close to her. That would keep her and her wolf calm so that they could relax. Coming back out to the living room, Adam could tell by the look on Beau's face that the two of them needed to have a serious talk.

"Let's go and have a beer on the back deck bro."

"Uhh, y-y-yeah." While Beau followed Adam outside, Emma and Skylar started up a movie and got comfortable in their ez chairs. They would keep an eye on Xael while the young Alphas talked.

Out on the back deck, Adam added some more logs to the glowing embers and they soon erupted into flames. Before sitting down he handed Beau a nice cold beer.

"Sorry about Xael freaking you out earlier."

"Wolfen don't shift like that Adam."

"No, no we don't, but Xael's not really Wolfen."

"What!?"

"Remember when we first all got together for lodge and we ran into those ungodly wolves out on the road?"

"Yeah?"

"The lead Alpha is Xael's Grandfather, her real Grandfather on her dad's side."

"..."

"Xael's a hybrid Beau."

Adam quickly reached out and grabbed the wet, slippery beer bottle as it slid out of Beau's hand, stopping it from crashing on the deck and spilling perfectly good beer. Beau had heard about Hybrids from his Great Uncle who stayed with him when he was a kid but never did he expect to see one.

"Holy shit..."

"Yeah."

"Wow, That's like a damn unicorn walking through the backyard."

"I know. I was just as surprised as you, we all were. We didn't know until after we had mated and things got kinda Twilight zoney."

"So what exactly does that mean."

"It means that the Pups will be here in only three months."

"Oh man, that's fucking brutal. Sorry there's no other way to say it bro."

"Winner, winner, chicken dinner. That's why I'm so glad that you came back to the res. I have a feeling that I'll need to stay with her that entire three months. Grams said since this is her first pregnancy it's gonna pretty much kick her ass and it already is."

"Jesus. Yeah, take as much time as you need man. Me and the other two can handle things at the station. Now I see why she's so big so soon."

"Yeah."

"Wait...is that why you two have gone all Great Alpha and Luna on us?"

"I think so, but one of my ancestors was a Great One so it's in my blood somewhere."

"Crazy. Does anyone else know about Xael? I mean outside of Grams and Skylar?"

"I think Houser might, but I ain't gonna double check with him. Her uncle and cousin know, my dad and Great Grandma and her Grandparents. Other than that, that's enough, we're gonna have a hard enough time with the whole Great Alpha and Luna thing."

"No shit. Yeah whatever you two need just say so."

"Thanks bro. So how are you doing with everything? What about your Mate?"

"Oh about that...They're an Omega...a male Omega."

"Wow, he must be pretty good looking then!"

"God you have no idea. Even though Vivi is an Omega, he is just...gorgeous."

"Hahahaha, yeah male Omegas are like that. So when are you going to bring him out for us to meet him?"

"You're not freaked out about him being a him?!"

"No? Why would I be? We're Wolfen dude! Almost all of us are born with Two-Spirit potential; that's just a given especially where Omegas are concerned. Only humans freak out over that same sex partner shit!"

Beau just gave Adam a look and smiled.

"You've been hanging out with humans too much man." Adam shook his head and the two Alphas laughed; it was a badly needed release.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So why aren't you two together now?"

"He still has some things to take care of on his end."

Adam already knew what that meant. "Ah, he has a mate already?"

"Kinda, they haven't marked but he wants time to break things off with him. He doesn't want to just suddenly cut ties."

"Understandable. Even though they haven't marked, they're still bonded in a way."

"Yeah. I think Minh and Xael would get along pretty well."

"What's his name?"

"Oh, he's name is Minh Son, he's Vietnamese and a nurse in the NICU ward at the regional hospital."

"Oh nice! A baby nurse!"

"Hahahaha, yeah he's a baby nurse. He said it comes from being an Omega and since he's male the only way for him to have kids is through adoption so he surrounds himself with babies I guess."

"Nothing wrong with that."

"Nope, we've already talked about it. Once we get settled and officially mated and everything, we're looking to adopt a couple of Pups, but first we need our own place. My Apartment is no place to raise kids."

"True, true. There are a few places in town that are available I think and the Council would love for them to go to Native families."

"Good, I'll look into it later." Beau leaned back in his chair and looked into the kitchen, checking to make sure it was empty. "Hey Adam I need to tell you something and it needs to stay between just you and me."

"Okay, what is it?"

"The man that Vivi is with, Panettier or whatever?"

"Yeah?"

"It's Xael's ex's brother."

"Oh shit...You have got to be kidding me?!"

"No, I did some research on him after Vivi's sis spilled the beans on who he was."

"Man, Xael will want absolutely nothing to do with Vivi if that's who she's with!"

"He's just as bad as his dead brother. The cops have been trying to get him for years but all their leads either end up dead or with a sudden case of amnesia."

"Figures. Does he know that Xael is the one that killed his brother?"

"No and Vivi doesn't either."

"Thank god, that's all we need for those to find out and target Xael."

"Don't worry bro, they stay so drugged up they can't tell day from night."

"That's so sad, but they have every opportunity to get clean and stay clean."

"True."

The two Alphas stayed out for almost two hours just talking and catching up. They kept the beers to just one each and switched to ice tea after that. Adam suggested that Beau stay the night since it was so late out, plus it wasn't safe driving on the Pass at night. The fire had burned down to just embers as the two of them headed back into the house. It was quiet and the spare bedroom was already set for Beau to sleep in; the door left open for him with towels on the bed if he wanted to shower but he didn't need to. The two hugged and called it a night.

Adam quietly entered the bedroom, the pups didn't move at all as he eased into bed next to his Mate. Adam needed Xael to wake up so that he could give her a massage. She woke up fairly easily given how much she was still hurting. Laying with her back to her Alpha, Adam gave her a soft growl as his hands gently dug into the muscles of her back and hips, they had tightened back up again but after 10 minutes they started to relax and let go. As Xael's body relaxed even more, her back popped loudly and that got the pups attention. Xael reached out and petted them letting the littles ones know she was fine.

"How you feeling babe?"

"Tired, I don't think I'm gonna make it in tomorrow either, my hips hurt too bad."

"That's fine babe, just rest, your body needs it."

"Mn. Thanks for the massage, it felt good."

"Yeah, you're still one big, beautiful knot."

Xael gave a soft chuckle and took a deep breath. "Can you massage harder?"

"Sure, I'm trying not to hurt you babe."

"You're fine hon."

"Sit up, I can apply pressure better."

"Okay." Xael was slow to move as she sat crossed legged in bed. She had moved more to the other side so that Adam had enough room. With Adam applying more pressure, his hands felt wonderful as they worked out the tension in her lower back. As her discomfort subsided, Xael started to purr, letting Adam know that his hands were helping his Omega feel better.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.6M 63.5K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
98.2K 723 4
What happens when two halves of a soul, yearning for each other, from different worlds, finally cross paths? Following the destruction of her New Yor...
60.5K 2.1K 26
For a span of two years, Amira, a twenty-year-old, discreetly avoids her mate within their shared pack. The long-anticipated reunion unfolds as her h...
2.9K 265 7
there is no war so hateful to the gods as a war between kin - and no war so bloody as a war between dragons. IN WHICH texts left by the late king rha...