Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

By TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETED🍒 ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... More

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 19 - Cookies

1.1K 37 15
By TheNameisKomiFu

Your POV

This room is boring. What can I do just look at the window and see the crowded city.

"Hellooooo? Can I request books or sumthin'?" No one answered me.

I laid my back to the sofa and take one of the cookies they served me. The cookie is delicious. Maybe, that girl is also the one who made it.

I fall asleep after eat that cookie. I sleep because I was bored and nothing I can do in here.

On the street live... if I was bored, I will just walk to many places. But I rarely bored when I live on the streets.

But, who wasn't bored being locked in a room with nothing about 2 weeks?

I wake up when it hits the PM. The Yokohama city is really beautiful. I can see the car's and building's lights everywhere. It's like a beautiful stars.

I hope... I can enjoy this with someone. Just someone, I don't care who was it.

Suddenly the ceiling was broken down. Someone fall from it. That's the guy with Detective clothes again.

How can he falls from the other floor? What is this ceilings made from?

He just stare at me strangely.

"Dude... stop that. You creeped me off."

He keep staring at me. I moved away and tried to open the door. But the door is locked. How can this guy get out from this room now?

"Geez, how you can fall from a strong ceilings like that?? You bring the key right?"

"Nope." Now he just sit on that ground.

I've never seen an adult that act like a kid.

"Lemme guess. No one in this building now."

"Yup."

Damn...

Well, I guess he will be here. But who wants him to be in here, just who the f- oh right... my wish? Damn... I hope I'm not wishing anything like that.

I mean, someone... it's not him. But... yes someone...

"Good bye."

Fuck that, Dostoevsky, I don't care about you.

"Umm..." he hummed now.

"What?"

"It's cold in here, can I use the sofa?"

"No, it's mine. Just use that chair." He hissed and moved to the chair.

What's mine? Even this place isn't belong to me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked him.

"There's no... no sweets." He said.

"Damn... you'll get diabetes if you eat sweets at this moment."

"But, I eat sweetttt evewrrrry moooment." Now he's whining.

"Okay, okayyyy... I think I left some cookies that Naomi brings me that morning."

"Yaaayyyy~"

Why does every member in here so ridiculous and childish?

I give him the cookies and he eats it with a happy face. He definitely will got 2 types of diabetes.

I look at the streets and more night it is, more quite it is.

I think, my life is never change. From I was exist in this world, I keep moving to many places. There's no place that belong to me.

No family, no friends... many people that I've met on the streets usually smiled with their beloved ones. But me? I have no one.

I'm just a bad criminal that have a big price in the dark store.

Maybe, that's why when I met Dostoevsky... I feel I was important to someone else. I was exist, I was something.

But now... I'm just a hostage. That maybe one day, they'll sell me to the dark web and get some money on it.

I... hate this life.

"That's not that bad, duh." He talks to me?

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"The cookies." He smiled and show me one cookies that different than the others.

"Oh that one? I've eat most of it, so it just left one, huh?"

"Same like our life... this cookie is different than its friends. But still has the greatest taste."

"Do you think so? But what happen when that cookie don't have any partner or friends left? It's just alone from its jar. That's make me feel lonely and cold..."

"..."

"Being brutal... and suicidal sometimes. I kept thinking about the day when I can get out from that jar and just enjoy the cities with someone."

"Nah... you don't need it." He said.

Why did I suddenly tell him that all things?

"In this life, you just need to remember that you're important. Even no one beside you. Just like this cookie. Alone, but special." He put that cookie in the jar and take the other cookie.

"Why don't you eat it? Didn't you said that cookie is good?"

"Yes. But you can eat it. I will eat the other, because I can eat many kinds of sweets. But I can't eat someone's favorite cookie."

"Lol"

"Hey! I respect every person that loves sweets!!!"

Okay, okay...

He stand after finish his last cookie. He walks to the door and take a key from his pocket.

He open the door with the key.

"Y-you have it?!"

"Thanks for the meal! And your time." He smiled and gone.

"Same like our life."

Why did he can read my mind though?

---

Kamui's POV

I told my subordinates to not touch him. Fyodor's ability would be activated when someone finally touch him.

He never killed someone without a reason. But because of the mental train, his emotion would change every moment.

Because of that girl, he's acting as his will again. That's not good, when I need that girl to be the Decay of Angels too.

If I recruit her just like this, Fyodor will more wild with his thoughts and will. But if I'm not recruit her fast, she will fall to the Mafia or even worst is the Detective Agency.

That would obstruct my plan.

I go to the cells room. Fyodor just sit on the ground.

He's not giving any sign of changing. But sometimes he shows a little sign. But he's clever enough to tricked me with fake sign.

"You must have a back sore with that position, anyone here? Change his chain into-"

"Kamui... it's okay. Don't you remember that I've said I will accepted every punishment?"

I smack his stupid head with one of my wood block.

"I should realize that girl will effect you like this."

I left him alone, and I think the hits just to far. I can smell blood. Maybe it's just cracked his head.

I call my subordinates and told em to care it. I also told them to careful and pay attention to not just touch him randomly.

I need to do something about Mafia and ADA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
93.3K 5.1K 36
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
482K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...