BACK TO FUTURE

By lost_illusion13

How does a heatbreak feel? People think distancing youself from them make it is easy for them, Is it true... More

MILES AWAY💞
💖NEITHER I LOVE YOU NOR I HATE YOU💔
FIRST AND LAST LOVE💕
💖IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE YOU💖
SCOOTY GIRL🛵
💝WHO LOVE ME NOT WHO DOESN'T💔
🖤GIVING IT A CHANCE 🖤
🖤NOSTALGIC💗
💔REUNION💖
💔YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, BUT YOU ARE💖
💔NOT HOLDING ON TO IT ANYMORE💔
💗I WISH💗
💔I WILL HATE YOU, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!💔
🖤UNKNOWN🖤
❤YOU DID COME A LONG WAY❤
💔BROKEN PIECES💔
💔I DON'T CARE💔
💖SO SMIPLE, YET SO COMPLICATED💔
💖JUST LIVE THE MOMENT💖
💖LOVE? WHERE DID THAT EVER GOT ME?💔
MUST READ
💖MENDING💖
💔I WASN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE💔
💔WE'RE BROKEN AND WE CAN'T BE ONE AGAIN❤
💖AM I EVER GONNA MOVE ON?💔
💔STUCK IN THIS NIGHTMARE💔
💔IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE💔
💖IS HE WORTH ALL THE FIGHT?💔
💔WALKING AWAY💔
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-1)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-2)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE(PART-3)💖
💔 NOT JUST ME, YOU PUNISHED ALL OF US💔
WHAT TO DO?🤔
❤REUNITED❤
❤BACK TO REALITY❤
💖WE CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE💔
❤TRUTH REVELED❤
💖IT STILL DOEN'T CHANGE ANYTHING💔
💖DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF💔
💔STOP WALKING AWAY FROM TRUTH💖
💔DON'T SAVE, WHO HURTS YOU💔
❤️LIVING IN THE MOMENT❤️
💔💔💔💔
❤️STOP LYING TO YOURSELF💔
CHOICE
Coming soon

🖤ANOTHER STALKER🖤

572 79 11
By lost_illusion13

"But he is not even in country, last year after he got out of jail he shifted to different country" I said.

"Still you be safe okay. Be more careful" He said.

"Chill, there is no chance anyone can hack my devices they are been highly secured, I did my MS in cybersecurity and ethical hacking, I am now a pro in all these, you should know this about at least, it's on my file. I didn't became a project head just like that. " I said.

"I know that, but just be careful tonight, Okay and if you get scared call me immediately" He said.

"Sure Sidharth, don't worry I will be fine" I said.

***********************************************************************************************

Its been a week since that night, and I am currently getting ready to go to Sidharth's farm house, the same farmhouse  which has so many memories of us together, first I didn't wanted to go but Sidharth was so persistent on me coming so I had to agree.

Soon Kushal and Shefali came to pick me up and we all three left for farmhouse, when we went there I saw even Aarthi was there. 

"Hey guys" Sidharth said.

"Hey" All three of us replied.

"Why this sudden plan?" Kushal asked.

"Sid I actually thought it was just us both. Why didn't you tell me that it was a group get-together" Aarthi asked.

"I actually called you guys for something really important matter. More like some important information that I found out, I just wanted to share with you guys" Sidharth said.

"What is Sid, What happened?" Shefali asked.

"All of you guys make yourself comfortable first. Sit all of you" Sidharth said. We all were sitting in the living room.

"What is it Sid?" Aarthi asked.

"Aarthi so excited to know?, anyways it's about you only I have some exciting surprise for you, that's why I called all of them to be part of this big surprise" Sidharth said.

"Surprise" Aarthi said being all excited. I was so pissed at Sidharth I didn't wanted to come in the first place he was so persistent on me coming for what, a surprise for Aarthi seriously. what the hell is wrong with him.

I was looking hell angry at him. "What is the surprise Sid, I am waiting" Aarthi said being all over excited.

"If it was a surprise for Aarthi then why did you call us. I mean it's both of your moment right, then why did you ask us to come" I said giving a fake smile to Aarthi and Sidharth.

"Because even you are going be surprised, not just you but all of you" Sidharth said.

"What is it Sid?" Kushal said.

"Okay so impatient I will revel it you guys" Sidharth said.

"Shehnaaz, you remember you had a stalker in college and who turned out to be shit Rohan" Sidharth said.

"Yes, but why are you asking about him now?" I asked.

"Did he ever confess what all he did  to you. I mean did you listen to his confession?" Sidharth asked.

"No, I mean I caught him red handed then what's the point of listening that stuff again. And moreover I left even before he gave out his official confession so I never heard it" Shehnaaz said.

"Okay" Sidharth said.

"What's the point of all this Sid? Why are we talking about this now" Shefali said.

"Yeah man, past is past now everything is settled and Shehnaaz is safe, why to dig up all this now and disturb her" Kushal said.

"There is something that you guys need to know. About that whole situation of Shehnaaz stalker" Sidharth said.

"Where are going Sidharth? What is it that we should know?" I asked.

"We already know Rohan was the stalker then what's the point of all this conversation?" Shefali.

"Because there was an a another stalker" Sidharth said.

"What do you mean by another stalker" I said being shocked about what he is saying.

"Yes, Shehnaaz there was another person involved in all this" Sidharth said.

"You mean another stalker" Kushal said.

"Yes that's true, Rohan wasn't the only person, there was someone else as well" Sidharth said.

"Sidharth what is all this? If this is a prank I am definitely not liking it" I said.

"No Shehnaaz whatever I am saying is true." Sidharth said.

"Okay think about it, remember first  encounter of your with stalker, that some unknow user was sending you messages in Facebook and texts from unknow number" He said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Do you remember what messages were those?" Sidharth said.

"It's been like 9 years or something since it happened. How would I remember" I said.

"Think Shehnaaz" Sidharth said.

"something like 'I saw you first time in canteen' and ' I like you' 'You are beautiful' Something like that" I said.

"Yeah, that's the point" Sidharth said.

"What point" Kushal asked.

"Shehnaaz you got two different sets if messages. I mean one like a message and another one like a warning, like a threat" Sidharth said.

"One was like a 'I like you one' and another one was like 'stay away from Sidharth' and another type 'I like you so stay away from Sidharth' type" He said.

"What's your point Sidharth" I asked.

"If Rohan really likes you or obsessed with you the why would he just giving you warning like 'stay away from Sidharth' why would he just try convey just that?" Sidharth said.

"Those 'I like you' and 'I like you so stay away from Sidharth' was message given by Rohan" Sidharth said.

"But 'stay away from Sidharth' A warning was giving by someone else. That one was a pure warning. Think Shehnaaz" Sidharth said. I looked down thinking about that. 

Whatever he is saying  is true. If he does really  like me and obsessed with me why would he just send a message like stay away from Sidharth. Even if he wants to scare he would more scare me in way that I would accept him just because I am scared of him. But then why just threating me just stay away from Sidharth. Means whatever he is saying is true, there might be a that another was in all this. I looked at him.

"You got my point. And you know how I got this doubt that there might be another person" Sidharth said. I looked at him questioning.

"Remember when that car thing happened with you" Sidharth said.

"Yes" I said.

"That night I saw Rohan, when you girls went shopping I and Kushal we chilling in pub sometime before heading to Kushal house. And I know Kushal lied to you about being home but we were actually drinking in pub, he lied because we had a reason. So that night Rohan was in that pub with his brother, and I remember that because that asshole came up to me and spoke shit I wanted trashed him that night, because of that Kushal lied to you about me being home" I said.

"If he was with us that whole time then who was that who threatened you, it can't be Rohan. That's how I got a doubt. According if Rohan was the stalker then he was with us, there was someone else" Sidharth said.

"And I do know who was it" Sidharth said.

"Who?" I asked him    

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED............

I know I am really late, but I have lot of college work and exams are also going on, as it like end of the semester. I will be updating tomorrow as well. Don't worry guys I will not leave it in middle. I was just busy. I hope you guys like the update.❤❤

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
20.6K 1.1K 16
© @pihudaa short stories of our SIDNAAZ,😊😊 Published on : 16 June 2021 Completed on : 2 August 2021 Copyright Reserved This story is originally pu...
585K 41.5K 85
SID:WHY?U BITCH...THIS IS VERY COMMON FOR U NA...U SLEPT WITH SO MANY AND FULFILL THEIR DESIRES..THEN WHY R U BEHAVING LIKE AN INNOCENT..STOP UR DRAM...
75.2K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...