Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

064

796 50 42
By taeyeon_mystar

Listen to this and feel the power 😅👆🏻
**********

But, she was wearing a restrictive little black dress and appeared weak...

Yet, to everyone's surprise, Irene tore off the bottom of her dress, revealing a black pair of shorts and knocked all the bodyguards behind Chang-wook onto the floor within minutes...

"Wow..."

Everyone cheered in surprise. Was she really 19-years-old? How was she so powerful?

However, after a moment of surprise, everyone smiled. This girl didn't seem very wise. At an event like this, and with Tiffany's help, most people would take advantage of the opportunity to show off in front of Chang-wook. But, her performance was too modest.

Even Annie, who was standing at the back of the theater whispered mockingly under her breath, "Idiot."

However, Tiffany did not think this way. She knew Irene was cheeky.

"Today is Chang-wook's pre-screening, so I can't outshine the star. The film is about to start, so I shouldn't​ I waste everyone's time either. I would like to wish Chang-wook good ticket sales!" After speaking, Irene bowed to everyone.

She did not demand for attention. But, her performance suited Tiffany's style of teaching and received attention anyway because she had successfully sparked Chang-wook's curiosity.

"You've wasted Tiffany's efforts."

"That's because I know you like people with true capabilities and not those that only know how to look good."

Chang-wook looked at everyone and laughed before he said to Tiffany and Irene, "Come sit beside me. I want to chat, it's been a long time since we've seen each other."

As a result, Irene successfully upgraded from the back row to the front. Of course, everyone simply enjoyed witnessing the scene and did not feel envious. Irene was skilled, but she didn't appear to pose a threat.

The young lady was indeed impressive. Most importantly, whether she was a stunt double or an action star, her identity didn't clash with anyone present.

[]"This young lady is quite interesting!"

[]"At such a young age, her skills are not bad. With Tiffany's support, she definitely has a promising future."

[]"From the looks of it, we may see her face in Chang-wook's next film."

In front of the screen, the guests were happily discussing Irene. Meanwhile, at the back of the theater, Annie was filled with envy.

She had given up her body and her conscience, but in the end, she did not have a friend like Tiffany who could boost her up in one step.

But...she had not completely lost. 'The Savage Wars' was about to announce her role as the main villain of their film; that would be her true beginning.

...

"What's this all about? You don't normally do stuff like this," Chang-wook whispered into Tiffany's ear as he looked at Irene. "Is she someone important?"

"Chang-wook, you and I have suffered from defamation and insults in the past, but we have never had people urinate on us. Everytime I think of it, I feel bad for not helping this child," Tiffany replied. "The industry is filled with filth, but we need to maintain our true nature."

Chang-wook nodded, "This is why people can't help but be convinced by you. This young lady is not bad, but are you certain that she won't disappoint?"

"Whether or not she will be a disappointment, I still want to get revenge for her first," Tiffany said as she turned and pointed her chin to the person standing at the back of the theater.

"No wonder. I thought I had miscalculated the number of seats. So, it turns out, this was your doing. Is that the culprit?"

"If I didn't know what she had done, I would have let it pass. But, it happened to someone close to me. You know me, I don't like dirty people like this. So, I need to take the opportunity to clean up the filth."

It was weird, Tiffany's friends always found themselves claiming the same enemies.

Tiffany disliked Annie, so Chang-wook somehow felt dislike towards her too.

"Don't go easy on her. This is my territory, so you don't need to hold back!"

"As for the young martial arts master, I think it's best if I find someone else. Otherwise, Suho may get angry,"

Chang-wook finally realized who Irene was and remembered that she had an ambiguous relationship with Suho.

"If Irene actually gets the opportunity to follow you, he would be more than happy. There's no way he would be angry."

The two friends smiled at each other. At this time, Irene stood up to go to the bathroom. But, as she arrived, she discovered that it was already busy inside.

"I just realized, isn't Irene the stunt double that everyone is rumoring about? No wonder Tiffany is sticking up for her. It's because she has something to do with Suho."

"That's right. Weren't there rumors in the industry before that there was something going on between Tiffany and Suho?"

"Their relationships are a mess. It really makes one speechless."

"It's actually not that messy. Let me break it down for you." Three actresses were in the midst of a heated discussion in the bathroom as they touched up their makeup.

At this time, Annie stepped in behind them with her arms crossed, "Suho and Tiffany have always been lovers, but Suho couldn't handle the loneliness, so he's been constantly looking for a prey. In the end, Irene took his Leet."

As the three women turned around, they noticed Annie and recognized her as the woman standing at the back of the theater.

"Who are you? Why do you know so much?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. The important thing is, I am certain that Irene and Suho have slept together and I know that Irene was forced to drink urine after offending someone."

The three women burst into laughter.

"Is that true?"

"100% true!" Annie nodded. "She was surrounded by a bunch of men..."

"Don't tell me they did 'that' to her as well..." the women asked nosily.

"Who knows? She's always been a dirty sl*t..."

At this time, the bathroom door flew open. Before the women could clearly see who had entered, Annie was dragged by her hair over to the basin and pressed against it...

Everyone was in shock as they huddled up to the corner, too afraid to even take a breath.

"Irene, let me go!"

However, Irene did not let go as she continued to drag Annie by the hair over to one of the toilets and pressed her head inside, "From today onwards, you will be a woman that's eaten sh*t as well."

"Even if you do this, I will still own the role in 'The Savage Wars'. You are nothing."

Hearing these provoking words, Irene wanted to hit Annie, but a powerful voice suddenly resounded from the doorway, "Irene, stop!"

Everyone turned around and noticed the pregnant Tiffany standing in the doorway.

The three nosy actresses expressions changed. Just as they were about to sneak out, Tiffany placed her gaze on them and lifted her chin in a dignified and elegant manner.

The three women buckled under pressure as they quickly apologized, "Sorry, we won't do it ever again."

"But...I already heard everything you said..."

"We didn't do it on purpose."

"Don't worry, I won't touch any of you. Otherwise, rumors might spread about me humiliating the three of you and breaking your arms and legs. Isn't that forcing me to commit a crime?" Tiffany said with deep meaning.

"No, that won't happen...we won't spread reckless rumors about you," the women shook their hands. "Tiffany, please let us go. We don't actually believe what they say about you, we are just nosy."

"Get lost," Tiffany did not waste anymore time on the three women. And of course, she wouldn't allow Irene to waste any time on Annie either. "Irene, come over here and leave with them."

Irene was still gripping onto Annie's hair. After listening to Tiffany, she finally released her grip.

"Irene, I refuse to exist in the same world as you!" As Annie stood up covered in a head of filth, she warned Irene loudly, "As long as I exist, your days will be grim."

Irene turned to look at Annie. Just as she was about to say something, Tiffany suddenly said, "If you want to survive in the entertainment industry, you need to watch your tongue."

Annie turned and looked at Tiffany with a similar amount of anger and resentment.

"I would like to wish you success," Tiffany said before she gestured for Irene to control herself. "Would you believe me if I said that this world functions on karma and retribution? If the retribution isn't satisfying enough, what's the point of dealing with someone filthy? You're just dirtying your own hands."

"Did you think I'd be frightened by these words? There will eventually be a day when I surpass you!" Annie proclaimed.

Tiffany smiled gently. She was going to sit back and watch how Annie planned to do this. Of course, seeing Tiffany appear so gentle and nowhere near as strong as rumored. The fear in her heart slowly disappeared.

She thought, if Irene forced her into the toilet, then Tiffany would take things further and break her arms and legs. But, in reality, Tiffany did nothing.

All her talk about being a vengeful person. But, in the end, she was just a cheap liar.

...

"Tiffany, why did you let that wench go?" Irene asked as she followed behind.

"You've already made her eat sh*t. Shouldn't your anger be satisfied?" Tiffany asked.

Irene continued to follow unhappily. She obviously didn't feel like it was enough.

"You may have beaten her in terms of strength, but she won't be convinced by you. Even if you feed her sh*t for an entire night, the result will still be the same..."

After hearing this, Irene suddenly felt like Tiffany's words were quite reasonable.

"If you want others to be convinced by you, you need to first have the ability. If you want to know where your abilities stand, put away your arrogance and listen to Suho's arrangements. Bigger news is coming your way tomorrow. Be prepared," Tiffany warned.

"You made a move, so you should suffer the consequences."

At this moment, Irene may not have fully understood what Tiffany meant. But, someone had indeed witnessed what she had done. So, rather than waiting to be exposed, it was best to resolve it naturally.

"But, that b*tch looked down on you..."

Tiffany did not say a word. Her expression remained as calm as ever. Afterwards, the two women quickly returned to the theater and remained inside until the pre-screening was over.

Before they left, Tiffany mentioned to Chang-wook, "Irene made a move in the bathroom just a moment ago. It may attract a bit of trouble for you."

"Then, you've saved me a lot of money on publicity," Chang-wook replied casually. He had already won Best Actor three times. So, there was no way he'd get affected by something so little.

Tiffany smiled and pretended like nothing had happened. After all, she had already allowed Irene to get the revenge she deserved and let her release some steam.

But, Irene still had some learning to do. So, Tiffany decided to let the problem continue to escalate. That way, Irene would be taught a good lesson.

...

[Exposed! Irene gets violent. Who gave this stunt double the courage?]

[Tiffany​ gone blind: Failed attempt at helping junior ends up in backfire]

[Hungry for fame! Little stunt double explodes: Starts a fight in the bathroom and forces opponent to eat poo!]

These were the entertainment news headlines the next day. After seeing it, Hyoyeon was shocked. She looked at Tiffany questioningly, but she didn't know what to say.

"Auntie Lee, do you have something you want to say?" Tiffany noticed Hyoyeon sneaking glances at her, so she questioned her without lifTae her head.

"Regarding Irene...I'm worried..."

"Don't worry, everything is under control."

In reality, if one was to look at the news articles in detail, they would be able to see that Tiffany wasn't actually mentioned much and the truth was retained.

-"What is Tiffany thinking? Why would she help a junior like this?"

-"This isn't like Tiffany. Would Tiffany not have the ability to control this kind of situation?"

The internet was already in heated discussions. In the end, everyone had one of two opinions: number one, Tiffany wasn't giving up on getting revenge, it simply wasn't time yet; number two, Tiffany's baby brain was destroying her image.

Meanwhile, Annie started tearfully complaining to the public about her traumatic experience. After being humiliated by Irene, she no longer had the courage to continue living...

Faced with the mess before her, Irene was flustered. She had absolutely no idea how to manage the situation.

The situation was like a snowball that grew bigger and bigger as more and more people became implicated.

She didn't know how to help herself nor Suho. Worst of all, Tiffany was also dragged into the mess and everyone was insulting her for having a baby brain!

After seeing the news, Irene contemplated for a while before she finally gave Suho a phone call, "I...I want to work...I want to be an action star...I want to be a part of a big production. I can handle the stress."

"Why did you suddenly come to this decision?" Suho asked, "Are you trying to hide from reality?"

"If I wanted to hide, I could just run away and not come back!" Irene defended. "I came to this decision because I felt like I really should change a little. Only when I secure an opportunity better than Annie's, will she truly suffer a blow."

"Who do you think would have the guts to hire you at this moment?" Suho asked.

"Errr..." Irene lowered her head disappointedly.

"Wait for me. I'll help you fight for an opportunity, but you need to try your best and remain patient."

"I will!"

...

During this time, Annie was still in the middle of an interview, -"Tiffany didn't bully me, she stopped Irene."

-"She's actually not as scary as people say she is..."

This time, Annie did not slander Tiffany, but the way she described her made her sound stupid. She made her sound like she had lost the vigor and impressiveness she once had.

Annie seemed quite satisfied with herself.

-"I reckon President Kim has been helping her behind the scenes."

-"Are you referring to all that she has achieved so far?" the reporters couldn't help jumping to conclusions as they watched on with interest, -"From what we know, Tiffany isn't a 'gentle' person."
...

Director Matt watched Annie's interview onscreen in deep thought as he rested his chin on his right hand.

"Director, why don't we ignore Tiffany's threat?"

"No!" Director Matt shook his hand towards his assistant. "That's not a reasonable thing to do."

"But, everyone is currently rumoring that Tiffany is all talk but no action."

"No, no!" Matt yelled, "Don't be fooled by what's on the surface. This move may be all a part of Tiffany's plan. I've never seen an entertainment news stick so closely to the facts. Plus, they've clearly highlighted their standpoint even though entertainment news usually cares solely about results. They have a great story in their hands, yet, why won't they exaggerate it to entertain the public?"

"I can't offend Crown Empire and Tiffany because of a mere actress."

The assistant agreed that Matt's reasoning made sense; Annie was acting too recklessly. Just because Tiffany hadn't made a move, he almost assumed that she was being wary of a nobody.

Where did Annie get her confidence from?

...

"Annie is brainless." Inside Hyatt Regency, Sunny was in a good mood because Sooyoung had returned home, "But, the move you made has caused a huge impact on Irene. She must be overcome by guilt at the moment. I think it's time you stop."

"I've already thought of a series of revenge-seeking methods for her. Yet, she walked into the bathroom and impulsively hit her enemy without consideration for Chang-wook and I. How could I allow her to relax. If I was the only one affected, I would have let her off. But, she caused trouble at Chang-wook's event. She's lucky that Chang-wook didn't blame her."

"It may be easy for you to tell me to stop, but I'm sure you heard how Irene forced Annie's head into a toilet bowl."

"You wanted to see her get revenge."

"I must admit the brat was quite cool. Forcing someone's head into a toilet bowl is quite creative."

"Not only did she force Annie's head into a toilet bowl, she even said, 'from today onwards, you will be a woman that's eaten sh*t as well'," Tiffany rolled her eyes, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. She couldn't help but wonder where she got her temper from.

"Really? Hahaha..." Sunny burst into laughter, "She's a genius!"

Tiffany helplessly let out a laugh as well.

"Her revenge wasn't bad. All I want to see now is Annie's expression. I will never get sick of seeing faceslaps even in a million years." Although Sunny had heard how Annie was a laughing stock, she still hoped that Tiffany would clarify everything soon. After all, with Annie's current arrogance, the timing was perfect.

"It's not hard to do."

As predicted, everything that was happening was a part of Tiffany's plan. It was a simple mind game.

So, Annie wasn't difficult to deal with.

Although there were witnesses last night that saw Irene attack Annie, the three women did not have the guts to say anything. So, the person that leaked the information was indeed Tiffany.

What she revealed was what she saw with her own eyes.

Afterwards...

[New revelation: So, this is what the victim owed]

[Truth behind Annie being dunked into toilet bowl]

Not long after noon hit, new information was added to the scandal. The three witnesses stepped out to speak. First, they admitted that they were wrong for gossiping about others in the bathroom.

Afterwards, they explained that Annie attracted trouble by slandering Tiffany in front of them.

-"She insulted Irene by calling her a 'dirty sl*t' and revealed that Irene had been forced to drink urine!"

After hearing this, the media understood why Irene had said that Annie was someone that had also eaten sh*t.

-"I have a feeling that there is a huge grudge between the two of them. Plus, the fact that Annie knew so much, possibly means that she was the one that planned an attack on Irene first."

-"If I was in Irene's position, I would have found it hard to resist myself too."

-"In that case, what did Tiffany say in that situation?" the reporters asked.

-"Tiffany said something about the retribution being unsatisfying," the women replied after recalling what had happened.

-"To be honest, Annie's mouth was too cheap. We witnessed the entire incident and there was no punching and kicking like she had explained. She was merely forced down a couple times."

-"This is the truth, we can no longer stand the inner condemnation, so we hope for your forgiveness."

Because of the clarification from these three witnesses, the discussions began to change.

Everyone originally insulted Irene for having no brain, but after listening to the three witnesses, they simply felt that she was a slightly impulsive entertainment rookie.

[]"Although her temper wasn't right, she did nothing wrong!"

[]"With her cheap mouth, it was no surprise that Annie had her head forced into a toilet bowl!"

[]"I simply want to say that Irene did well."

Annie had cried multiple times in front of the public and tried so hard to put on an act. Yet, she never imagined that within half a day, the tables were easily turned. On top of that, word of how she had bullied Irene was quickly known by everyone.

This was the 'non-lethal' Tiffany she spoke of!

"Annie, you've finally discovered how 'gentle' Tiffany is, right?" the discussions online teased, "To her, dealing with you is easier than squishing an ant."

...

After seeing the news, Annie smashed everything in sight.

It wasn't easy for her to find an opportunity, yet Irene managed to turn the tables. How annoying!

After releasing her anger, Annie pulled out her phone and gave Director Matt's assistant a phone call, "Mr. Assistant, when will 'The Savage Wars' be holding a press conference?"

As soon as the assistant heard it was Annie, he covered the mouthpiece and said to Director Matt, "It's Annie."

"Turn on hands-free," Matt instructed.

"Uh...we will be holding a press conference soon," the assistant replied, "Why do you ask?"

"It's nothing. I just wanted to confirm the date so I could prepare an outfit to attend the event."

The assistant wanted to tell her that it wasn't necessary to dress too fancy. After all, even if no one was compeTae for the role, it was merely the role of a villain and not the protagonist. There was no need for her to put in so much effort.

But, Matt gestured for him to control himself.

So the assistant cleared his throat and replied, "That's great. Dress nicely."

"OK, I will. Thank you, Mr. Assistant."

Annie was cured by her own delusions.

But Matt and his assistant couldn't comprehend how Annie could be so self-confident.

Like this, the day passed in a spectacular manner. Inside the CEO's office of Crown Empire, Sooyoung couldn't help mentioning, "Today...the madam..."

"I know," Taeyeon replied. "Keep an eye on Fany emotions. If she wants something, help her arrange it immediately. This is a good relief for her boredom."

It turned out, the only reason why Taeyeon allowed Annie to cause a commotion was because he thought Tiffany needed something to relieve her boredom!

Although Taeyeon had always doted on his wife...

...he needed to refresh his bottom line every day!

Irene wanted to take part in a big production. But, at a time like this, who would dare to work with her?

Even if they dared to, she had already lost her chance.

In the end, Suho led Irene to an audition at DK Agency.

If there was still one person willing to give her a chance, that person would be Chang-wook. Of course, the only reason why Chang-wook recommended Irene to DK Agency was because of Tiffany.

"Chang-wook's new film, 'Mega Beast' is currently holding auditions. They haven't chosen a female lead yet, you should give it a try."

"Female lead?" Irene pointed to herself in disbelief, "Me? Female lead?"

"No, I want you to audition for the stunt double of the female lead," Suho explained with his arms crossed.

"Since Chang-wook is the male lead, not anyone has the ability to gain acknowledgment from him like Tiffany. Even the role of stunt double is highly competitive..."

"I previously told you to be an action star, yet you chose to be a stunt double. Now that I'm asking you to be a stunt double, you actually want to be an action star, what exactly do you want?"

Irene looked at Suho from behind and suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Now that things have gotten to this point, it's already good enough that someone is willing to work with you..."

Hearing this, Irene stopped dead in her tracks, "It's bad enough that others are insulTae me. Must you also say such hurtful words?"

Suho also stopped in his tracks, but he did not turn around, "If you expect me to get used to your spoilt temper, then you will forever drift between the identity of action star and stunt double. Face the facts. A naive person cannot survive in the entertainment industry."

It didn't take long before Suho and Irene appeared before the boss of DK Agency. However, the way that he looked at them, made Irene slightly uncomfortable.

"Since Chang-wook made a request, I have no choice but to give you a chance. However, you will only get one chance. Follow me."

Suho pointed his chin gesturing for Irene to follow the man inside while he waited outside.

Irene was wary as she maintained a one-meter distance from the man.

However, she heard him say, "You don't need to look so guilty. I've seen plenty of incidences like this in the past. For the sake of advancing in the industry, plenty of people would go to any lengths."

Irene originally wanted to say something, but when she thought of what Tiffany had previously said to her, she realized her words may not be very convincing.

"Since you're a stunt double, then I must test your abilities. I'll arrange for an experienced stunt double to spar with you, so I can see how capable you are."

Fighting was her specialty, so it posed no challenge whatsoever. However, after she finished fighting and returned covered in sweat, she found the man simply sitting around playing with his phone.

"Your fighting is a bit sloppy. You can go."

Irene was tempted to throw a slap across the man's face, but she resisted the urge.

She realized the man never intended to hire her. He simply agreed to an audition because of Chang-wook.

At this moment, all Irene wanted to do was return to the filming studio as an extra. That way she wouldn't have to put up with people's judgment and wouldn't suffer from bullying.

But, when she thought about all that Suho had done for her and the way that he had been implicated, she dispelled the idea of retreating.

So, she stretched her neck and peeked at the man's phone. She discovered that he was playing a game that she often played, so she suggested, "If I can beat you in the game you are playing, can you give me a real chance?"

The man looked up at Irene with interest.

He then nodded his head, "Fine. As long as you can win against me..."

Irene pulled out her phone and logged onto the game for a battle. Of course, the man never expected that a young girl would be able to play a game like this so well. With a few simple moves, she was able to set up an effective trap. However, after the battle was over, the man stood up to leave...

"Wait, didn't you say you'd give me a chance?" Irene immediately held onto the man.

"What chance? You've already been given a chance," the man didn't keep his word as he left uncaringly.

Irene realized she had been tricked, so her eyes burned in anger. But, what could she do?

At this time, just as the man was about to leave the room, Chang-wook suddenly appeared in the doorway and said, "I've decided to give the role to her."

"Huh?" the man never expected that Chang-wook would witness what he had done, so his expression immediately changed, "Chang-wook, you saw..."

"Let me repeat myself. I've decided that she'll play the role of female lead!" Chang-wook clarified. "I'll deal with the consequences."

After listening to Chang-wook's words, Irene's tears flowed from her eyes because of his righteousness.

"Thank you, Chang-wook."

"I saw your performance just a moment ago. If you can't maintain the same quality during filming, I may ask you to leave at any time," Chang-wook started off with the unkind words first. "Once upon a time, Tiffany also appeared out of nowhere. But, she displayed acting skills that impressed me. What about you? How determined are you to prove yourself?"

"I definitely won't disappoint your expectations, Chang-wook," Irene bowed.

"Anyone can say such words. I will wait to see your performance."

After speaking, Chang-wook turned and left, leaving behind a cool image in Irene's mind.

From that moment onwards, Chang-wook left a deep impression in Irene's heart.

Suho waited patiently outside the entire time. He didn't have much expectation for Irene, until Chang-wook approached him and said, "You've tested the little brat quite harshly..."

"She asked for it," Suho replied. "But, I have a feeling she can help you discover a new you."

Chang-wook shook his head and patted Suho on the shoulder before turning around to leave. Of course, from the look on Chang-wook's face, he could already tell that Irene had secured her role.

However, he had no idea that Irene had secured the role of female lead.

The reason why Chang-wook had the authority to make such an important decision was because he was the producer of 'Mega Beast'.

"Chang-wook has strict expectations for everyone he works with. If he is even slightly disappointed by you, he will definitely kick you out without hesitation. But of course, he is a great mentor," Suho explained,

"Remember, this will be your only chance to prove yourself. Don't force Tiffany to clean up after your recklessness."

Irene simply stood quietly like an injured child. From that moment onwards, she became a lot quieter than her once cheery self.

"If you signed an obedient person, you would probably have a lot less to worry about."

Hearing this, Suho suddenly burst into laughter, "Are you referring to someone like Annie?"

"'The Savage Wars' is about to hold their press conference. It's true that Annie has stolen your role, so you may continue to suffer a little."

Irene lifted her head and looked at Suho. At this time, Suho stretched out his hand and gently stroked her head.

"It won't be long. I will help you get revenge soon."

"No need, I can do it myself," Irene responded stubbornly.

"Wait until you become famous before you say such words to me." After speaking, Suho led Irene out of DK Agency and delivered her to Hyatt Regency.

...

When Irene finally saw Tiffany again, her head drooped in shame. It turned out, the incident that made her angry and worried was nothing to Tiffany. She merely resolved it within the blink of an eye.

"She did well today by securing the female lead of 'Mega Beast'."

After listening to Suho, Tiffany looked at Irene, "Why do you look unhappy?"

"Because Chang-wook..."

"Did you think that Chang-wook gave you this chance because of me?" Tiffany smiled as she cut in. "Chang-wook is a loyal friend, but he isn't the way you think he is. He never bases his decision on relations. In his world, roles should not be disrespected. If he doesn't think you are suitable, no amount of support from me would be enough."

"Let her stress..." Suho did not intend to let Irene lighten the weight on her shoulders, "'The Savage Wars' is about to hold their press conference, she deserves to experience a bit of stress."

Tiffany looked at Suho without saying a word. Apart from Sunny, no one knew she had secretly met with Matt.

Suho cared about Irene, but...Irene was Taeyeon's younger sister. So, Tiffany and Suho's considerations were a little different.

"Wait for a good show."

Irene was tired. So, after sitting around for a while, she went to Hyoyeon's room to seek for comfort. But..she wasn't in her room.

All Irene found was Hyoyeon's computer left open on the table. Irene couldn't help but walk over to take a peek at the computer. However, what she saw on the screen shocked her.

She never thought that Hyoyeon would visit a famous entertainment forum.

"Irene!" Hyoyeon suddenly returned to her room. As soon as she saw Irene sitTae at her computer table, she rushed over and covered the computer screen.

"Mom...are you playing a spy game?" Irene had already seen the contents on the screen. "So...you are the kind-hearted person that stirred up a commotion online not too long ago?"

At that time, Irene did not think too much into the motive behind Hyoyeon's actions online. She simply felt that her mother was awesome and did not think anything else; including why her mother did such a thing and why she said the things she did.

"I was simply sticking up for what's right," Hyoyeon quickly tried to cover the truth.

"But, that can't be right, you didn't even know Tiffany back then."

"To be honest...I am a fan of Tiffany's..." Hyoyeon's explanation became more and more farfetched, "I couldn't stand seeing her being slandered, so I created an account and made up a story. I didn't expect it to have such an impact. I was just lucky. Don't go around telling others about it. VisiTae the forums is a private hobby of mine."

"I never thought you were a hardcore fan. You've sure hidden it well."

Hyoyeon broke out in a cold sweat. If Irene was to continue questioning her, she wouldn't know how to respond.

After all, if Irene was to discover the truth, it wouldn't be a surprise if she directly grabbed a knife and rushed over to chop Han Ji-eun into pieces.

Hyoyeon couldn't take the risk. Before she completely destroyed Han Ji-eun, she couldn't let Irene know about her true identity.

Irene did not suspect anything. After all, in her mind, Hyoyeon was just an average woman; it was impossible for her to have any connections with a rich family. So, she simply believed everything that Hyoyeon said.

In fact, she found it quite amazing that her mother managed to utilize the internet to help Tiffany.

"Please don't tell Fany about this. I will be embarrassed."

"Aiya, stop repeating yourself. I already know."

...

Later that night.

Seeing that Taeyeon was still not home, Tiffany instructed Sooyoung to drive her to Crown Empire to pick up her husband even though she was pregnant.

However, after she arrived at Crown Empire, she did not disturb Taeyeon. Instead, she took a nap in the waiting room and waited patiently for him.

"Madam, I've heated up a glass of milk for you," the secretary outside the room said gently. "President Kim has been busy lately because the agency has signed on a few new artists. They have been quite popular, so the agency has made many new plans. Should I notify the president for you?"

"No need. However, I'm a little bored. Do you mind chatting with me a little," Tiffany replied.

"What does Madam want to know?"

"Did anything interesting happen lately?" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing much. However, the company did sign a 'secret weapon' a couple days ago," the secretary replied after thinking for a while.

"Word has it that she is extremely talented, good-looking and has a good body. I also heard that she is 22-years-old and has already written many famous songs. On top of that, she is also a screenwriter. The recently popular palace drama, 'Royal Couple' was written by her. In the coming days, the agency will be spending a lot of money on supporting her."

The secretary kept talking on her own without noticing that Tiffany wasn't interested. In the end, she let out an awkward laugh, "Of course, you are still the president's biggest treasure. However, it could be possible that you'd end up participaTae in one of her dramas. I'm sure it would very interesting to watch."

While the secretary was talking, Taeyeon entered the room and looked at Tiffany, "Why are you being disobedient? Huh?"

"I will retreat first," seeing Taeyeon's appearance, the secretary quickly stood up and left.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and teased, "I heard some interesting things from your secretary. Apparently, the agency has signed on a 'secret weapon'."

"Chanyeol's in charge of her," Taeyeon replied. "Contact with artists is currently his responsibility."

"Aren't you afraid that he'd take your artists with him to another company?" Tiffany blinked.

"He needs to first consider the contract cancellation cost," Taeyeon helped her stand up, "You're over 7 months pregnant already. Can you stop doing things that make me worried?"

"How is picking my husband up from work dangerous?" Tiffany said as she hugged Taeyeon. "I missed you...Our baby also missed you."

"Go, let's head home," Taeyeon wrapped his arm around Tiffany as he led her out of the building into the underground parking lot. However, they did not notice two women were also entering the parking lot from the building at the same time.

"Is that Tiffany?" one of the women asked with deep meaning.

"Yes, that's Tiffany," the assistant beside her replied.

"Interesting!" the woman watched as Tiffany left before she boarded her sports car. "She's definitely not young anymore..."

*********
Hello my dear readers~~~ Are you missing me?😂
You guys want to know the reason why I haven't update so long right? Because we have covid-19 pandemic... So some places in Our City have been lockdown and plus I have job to do so don't have time to enjoy phone..... Thank you all for understanding 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.3K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
99K 4.3K 109
She's making me think of her in a kind of way i haven't thought for any woman before, and i know she's not good for me, niether I'm good for her, and...
8.1K 453 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...