Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

Oleh AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... Lebih Banyak

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*51*

912 68 49
Oleh AdoredbyMinAgustD

Arms snaking around me wake me from my slumber. My eyes get caught in Yoongi's when I open them. "Hi," I whisper, and stroke his cheek. He gives me his gummy smile, and I melt, it's so cute. "Hi Love. I missed you." He leans closer and we kiss softly. "Let's take a shower together. I need your help with something." I tell him when we break apart. He gets up from the bed and holds his hand out for mine. 

Placing my hand in his, fingers curling around each other. We walk hand in hand to the bathroom, and the house is silent. Yoongi doesn't knock, and just barges into the bathroom, pulling me with him. He turns around, and peers at my face. His hand comes up and he pulls the baret of my head. He still can't see it, although he must as he's taller than me. But he's looking at my eyes. 

"Don't freak out please, but something bad happened today on the set of the photo shoot." I say, and he freezes, and looks me up and down. His eyes look questiongly at me when he doesn't see anything out of the ordinary. I point to the back of my head, and he takes my shoulders and makes me turn. He inhales sharply, then clicks his tongue. I turn around again, and his face is set. 

Anger radiates off him, and I'm glad it's not directed at me. He feels menacing, "who?" He growls lowly, so I barely catch it. I sigh, "Sexy's so-," but he storms past me. He wrenches the door open, and disappears. All in the span of a couple of seconds. I hear him run up the stairs and I follow quickly. When I reach the second floor I hear a door crash forcefully, followed by a startled scream, made by Sexy. Fuck, what should I do? I don't want them to fight, but it looks like their friendship is really over. 

It makes me sad that it's partly my fault they aren't friends anymore. I can hear Yoongi curse and yell, and I'm not the only one as the others come to check out the commotion. They all file in after me, but their focus is on Yoongi, staring sexy down. "What the fuck is your problem?" Sexy growls at Yoongi. I see Yoongi balling his fists, and then opening them again. It repeats, and he takes a deep breath. "Your girlfriend," Yoongi grits out through clenched teeth. 

Sexy looks surprised, and his eyes find mine before focusing back on Yoongi. "What did she do this time?" Sexy asks experasped. And he shifts feet, like he's nervous. Why? "She attacked Aqua. There's a fucking bandage covering her head." Yoongi yells, Sexy flinches. And I feel all eyes shift to me, and then arms encircle me from behind. And his smell gives him away. "Hi Snuggles," I whisper, turning my head I kiss his cheek. "Are you okay?" And he leans back, checking the back of my head. The others get closer to me, and then focus their attention back on Yoongi and Sexy. "I'm okay. Don't worry," I whisper back. 

Someone's hand takes mine, and squeezes, and I look to my left, and Cowboy smiles softly at me. Looking back at Yoongi and Sexy, his eyes find mine, and he looks apologetic at me. And it feels genuine and I know he is not at fault for what she does. And I doubt he has any control over her, so what good will this do? "What happened?" Sexy asks. And I sigh, disentangling from Tae, and Cowboy I get next to Yoongi and take his hand. It's sweet how protective he is. I try to pull him with me but he doesn't budge. "I don't care what happened. Your girlfriend needs to leave Aqua alone or I'm going to jail for the murder I'm going to commit. And you need to stay away from her as well. Or I don't know what will happen." Yoongi tells Sexy calm with a soft voice, and the goosebumps pebble my skin at the tone. 

Yoongi is done and turns around, pulling me with him. "Wait, I want to know what happened. How can I tell her off if I don't know what she did." Sexy says, and he has a point. Okay let's do this. "Your lovely girlfriend threw something very hard at me. So hard I passed out, and had to be rushed to the hospital for stitches," and I hear six sharp inhales, and Taehyung slams into me from behind, hugging me tight. I stroke his hands, to let him know I'm fine. "I don't blame you, but if she should do something again to hurt me, I will. So you better make her stop if you don't want that" I tell him, and I see him gulp, and he nods slowly. 

I'm done here so I grab Yoongi's hand, and pull him with me. The others follow me, and I lead them to the living room. "I'm okay, don't worry. It will heal, and my hair will grow back. I do need help with dressing the wound, as I can't see it." I look around, and all look with sad smiles back at me. "Of course we'll help you." Jin says, and the others nod. "Are you otherwise okay? It must be very hard when a member hates you so much they resort to physical attacks?" Taehyung asks me. 

And I laugh out loud, I can't help it. Shock replaces the sad smiles, but not for Yoongi. He's more perceptive, and knows it's more than just one member. My laughing dies down, "five hate me, not just one. She is just more open about it." The shock stays when they hear almost all of Gemstones hates me, and I shrug my shoulders. "I can handle them, and she will be punished. Chun-Hei will make sure of that, so I'm not worried. So please don't worry about me." 

Suddenly yoongi jumps up, and walks away. 'I'm sorry Love, but I need to be alone for a while. I love you so much, that I see red when anything bad happens to you. I'll be back.' My eyes follow him, and I'm sad he has to go, but I understand. 'I Love you too. See you later.' An awkward silence settles over us, and I smile seeing them all shift, and looking around. I need to say this so I do, "Please don't treat him differently. I know we don't understand his reasoning, but I think he's really lonely." I say, but I can see it will be difficult for them. "Please just try, okay?" I ask again. Slowly they nod, but it isn't something they wish to do. 

"Okay. Let's rest this topic. I was going to take a shower. Want to join me?" I ask Cowboy, and he takes my hand and pulls me up. "Goodnight guys. I'll see you tomorrow." And lead Cowboy up to the bathroom. He closes the door, and turns to me. "Help me," I say as I turn around, and he softly peels the bandage away. When it's off he curses, and I chuckle. "That bad huh?" I ask. And he turns me around and wraps his arms around me. And buries his face in my neck. He squeezes me tight, and I can hardly breathe. 

We stand for minutes, just hugging and I stroke his hair. "Let's shower," I say when I take a step back. I lift my shirt over my head, and when I see his face again, he licks his lips. Eyes fixed on my bra, and what it holds. And I smile. They are all breast men, but also ass. So I'm happy. I pop the first button, and his eyes travel down, and my smile grows. Popping the buttons one by one, I tease him, and he growls, and takes over. Yanking my pants down I grab his shoulders to steady myself, he's so forcefull. 

He helps me step out of them, and his hands travel up over my calves, the back of my thighs until he palms my ass, and squeezes. He groans, and he then pulls them down and I step out of those too. Next his hands travel higher, and I love his fingers caressing my skin. He unclips my bra, and the straps glide down my arms, and I let it fall to the floor. "Now you're wearing too many clothes. Let's remedy that," I say chuckling, and he winks at me, and stands up straight. Waiting for me to undress him. I grab his shirt, and lift it up over his head. 

My hands caress his shoulders. Over his collar bones, down his chest, and I stay longer on the soul mark, and he takes a shuddering breath. My fingertips caress down, over his stomach, till I can open his pants. It's a little difficult as the bulge in his pants stretches the fabric tighter. I get his pants open, and down his legs, and I sit down on my knees when he steps out of them. He looks down on me, eyes dark in desire and lust. Staring at his eyes, I bite my lip, and then lick them as my eyes train on the present he has for me in his boxers. I pull them down over his legs. 

He steps out of them and his cock strains for me, and I just look at the beautiful specimen before me. Thick, long and not completely straight. His turns up a little and it's perfect. Hitting my g-spot without much difficulty. I wet my lips again, and kiss the head before lapping at it like a lollipop. He moans and inhales sharply, and the power surges through me. I love how I can floor them with just a lick on the right spot. 

Taking him into my mouth, his hands take my face in his hands and I love him for thinking about my injury, and not grab my head. I bob back and forth and he hardens more, as he moans repeatedly, especially when I swallow when he hits the back of my throat. He thrusts his hips softly setting the speed and I revel in the heavy weight in my mouth. His thumbs softly stroke my cheeks, and when I look up, I see love and adoration shine back at me. 

Suddenly he leans down and pulls me up at my shoulders, next he lifts me at the waist and sets me down on the counter. He then drops down to his knees, and spreads my legs, and nuzzles his nose over my thigh to the center between my legs. At the first lick, I moan, and my left hand grabs the back of his head. Now he can't move away, and he licks with enthusiastic fervor. He adds a finger, and as he pushes into me, he adds a second finger right away. My walls squeeze his moving digits, and as he curls them, I moan long. 

"Come for me?" He growls around my clit, and his teeth scrape softly over it, I fly over the edge. Freezing up, tugging his hair, he moans, feeling my release around his thrusting fingers. The pleasure is intense, burning all of my muscles with white hot fire. Tingles travel from my toes up through my entire body. The marks burn, and feel like they are hot to the touch. My breathing is erratic, just as my heart, and I stroke through his hair, and he licks everything I give. He stands up, and plants himself between my legs, and my hand finds his happy member, and I grasp it softly and stroke him up and down, and he moans, throwing his head back. His Adam's apple bobs as he swallows, and guiding him to my opening I wrap my legs around him and he takes a step closer. 

Entering me slowly, and the stretch burns heavenly, filling me to the brim when he bottoms out. My fingers find his mark, and I caress it softly, and he moans, "fuck.....oh fuck that feels good." I don't stop stroking, and he moves slowly pulling out before pushing onto me lazily. "Touch mine," I moan, as I look at him. His eyes are super dark, and dilated. His left hand travels higher, and he grabs my side. His thumb is over the mark, and he strokes over it. He inhales sharply at the added pleasure. Feeling his touch on my mark in his, and I feel the same. "God, you're so soft and warm, and so tight." He moans and his thumb strokes, and caresses my mark faster and faster. 

His thrusts speed up too, his free hand finds a breast and he kneads the soft flesh. Pebbling my nipple, he leans closer, and I lean in and our tongues duel each other. Eating each other's moans, my orgasm builds and builds. My g-spot gets abused constantly, the pleasure spiking, and I freeze up again in a second orgasm. He slows down riding it out, and when I'm down from my high, he pulls out. Lifting me from the counter, placing me on the ground. I wind my arms around his shoulders and we kiss. His tongue is firm yet soft, and he knows how to use it. The pleasure never leaves and starts to fill my body again. 

He breaks the kiss, turns me around and bends my body forwards, lifting my ass, and he probes, and rubs his cock against my folds. "Please, fuck me again?" I moan. He angles his hips and thrusts into me in one move and it's forceful. Feeling him slide into me, has me on the brink of another orgasm again. How do they know how to play my body so well? Must be a soulmate thing, I guess. He squeezes my ass as he fucks me hard and fast, my breath leaves my lungs in hard fast pants. Moaning my pleasure I push back against him, he turns animalistic in his thrusts. His hand snakes around my throat, pulling me up. My back flush against his chest, he thrusts up into me. 

His fingers find my clit, circling and rubbing. Every brush sends electrifying tingles through every limb. The pleasure climbing and climbing. His moans multiply and turn deeper in his desire. A breast is knead, and a nipple gets pinched, adding to the sensations he pulls from my body. "Cowboy," I moan long, he speeds up again, "just....oh fuck, just like that. Keep doing that. You fill me up so good. Just perfect." I pant out between my breathing and moaning. 

"I love you," I whisper, and he chases his orgasm, and with the first spurt I release, and milk his orgasm with mine. He hugs me tight as we both come down. Our breathing turns normal with time, and we never move, reveling in each other. Giving my shoulder a kiss he pulls out of me, and I feel our arousal slide down my leg. I turn, and lie my head over his heart, and listen. It's still a little sped up. He lifts my chin with a finger and regards me intently, "I love you too Dove," he whispers just before a soft sweet kiss. He pulls back, pecks my nose, and turns the shower on. He steps under it when the temperature is nice. He angles the showerhead, so we can keep the wound dry. 

He holds his hand out to me. Placing my hand into his right away, and I let myself get pulled into him. The water washes over me, from my shoulders down. He adds some bodywash into his hand. A full body massage brings me close to ecstasy again. I return the favor after rinsing off, and every ridge and indent is caressed with my hands. I wash his hair next, and after he rinses it all off. Now the difficult part. How to wash my hair without getting the wound wet? Every touch is soft and caring, and I smile at him. He smiles back, gets the shampoo and carefully washes my hair. With the rinsing off, he's extra careful. 

I turn the shower of, and get us some towels. He helps me dry toweling my hair, then my body. Then he dries himself, watching his every move. He gets the brush, and again with a lot of care he entangles the knots from my hair. He dresses the wound again, afterwards picking me up and carrying me out of the bathroom to his room, and his bed. He dumps me softly, and I scoot to make room for him. He follows me right away, lying down next to me. He opens his arms for me and I take my rightful place between them. His fingers softly caress the skin he can touch. My head is over his heart again, and it's such a calming sound, slow, but steady, with heavy thumps. 

"So how do you really feel? And be honest please. Don't tell me what I want to hear." He asks. I chuckle, "I'm always honest, I didn't lie. I'm fine. It throbs from time to time. It's manageable." I tell him, and now he chuckles. "That's great, but I meant emotionally." He says, trailing his finger over the bridge of my nose. I get distracted, and decide to ask. "What is your fascination with my nose?" 

He chuckles again, "it's cute," is all he tells me. Really? It's cute? My nose? I never thought my nose was cute. To be honest it's crooked, but it is only noticeable when you look through a mirror at me. Looking straight at my face, people don't see it. "So how do you feel? I really want to know." He asks again. My fingers softly trail over his chest, as I think about how I feel. It's all a mess and I can't seem to sort through it. "I don't know. I hate her. I know hate is a strong word, but that's really how I feel. She has her claws into him, and it feels like she has something over him, and he's scared of her. So he plays along. I don't know if this is true. He's tight-lipped, not telling me anything." I take a deep breath, and marvel at what I just said. 

He hums, but otherwise stays silent. "I'm in love with him, but he hurt me so much when I saw them kissing, I need to protect my heart. And to be honest the only thing I really want to do is run into his arms and comfort him. Help him somehow. But that would break my heart if he stays with her. So I don't." I fall silent, and listen to him breathing. "You've been in love with him from the beginning right? He was the first?" He finally asks me. 

"Yes," I whisper softly. "Are you upset now?" I ask, and I lean up and look at him. He smiles at me, "no I'm not. I've known all along. I really don't understand what is going on in his head, and at the moment I'm very angry with him. No one hurts my soulmate." He states with fire in his voice, the sound of his tone, sending a shiver down my spine. Not in fear but in the revelation he feels that strongly. I smile, and lean up to plant a kiss on his cheek. "I'm not scared. I've got you to protect me." And he strokes my cheek with a finger. "We'll get to the bottom of this, and help him. I know it will take time. We all are very upset with him. So let's wait and see what he does." He tells me solemnly. 

I yawn, and he grins at me, "Let's sleep," he says suppressing a yawn himself. "I love you Dove. Goodnight."  And he turns to his side, hugging my frame into his chest. I kiss it, wrap my leg over him, and my hand on his back, holding him as close as I can. 

"I love you too Namjoon. Goodnight." 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.3K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
25.6K 978 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
939 58 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
98.3K 4.5K 73
A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that to me before, they promised they wouldn't...