ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫˚...

By Trinity22005

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ Being stuck in an endless death loop with your stand user isn't fun bu... More

𝔜/𝔫 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬
♬♩●♪✧𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱 1✧♪●♩♬
♬♩●♪✧𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱 2✧♪●♩♬
Some y/n art i made
0. 21'𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔶 𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔷𝔬𝔦𝔡 𝔨𝔦𝔡
0.1. 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
0.2. 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔴𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰
0.4 𝔤𝔢𝔪 𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
0.5 𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔨𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔣𝔩𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯
0.6. 𝔐𝔦𝔡𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱 𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰
0.7. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔞𝔱𝔢
0.8. 𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔬 𝔊𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔰
0.9. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔩 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯
ℑ𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔮𝔲𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔰
1. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡
2. 𝔄 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔬𝔞𝔱𝔥
3. 𝔄𝔫 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔶
4. ℑ'𝔪 𝔞 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢
5. 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
6. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢
7. 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
8. 𝔄𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔤𝔲𝔫𝔰!
9. 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭 𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔱 & 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
10. 3 𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔬𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔰𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔯𝔞𝔶 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔲𝔭 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩
11. 𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔰 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢
12. 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔶
13. 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔪𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔯𝔰

0.3 𝔪𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢!

1.6K 78 68
By Trinity22005

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: 𝔑𝔞𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, ℑ𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔶
𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯:1998

A little bit had past since your timely encounter with the assassin group and becoming their friend. You had meet up with them a few times and was also now added to their group chat/chat log, with your future phone it made it a bit weird but you've now gotten the excuse that "it's a foreign phone" so you could now not secretly use it.

"Y/n! Come downstairs!. We're getting ready for movie night and it's your turn to pick!" Your heard Bruno yell making you Jump up from your bed before you're phone suddenly went off.

"Oh god
Can you make my heart stop
Hit me with your kill shot baby
I mean it so serious

God
Can you make my heart stop
Honey with your kill shot baby
I mean it so serious"

you looked down to see it was a message from Risotto making you look towards the door then back down at your phone before yelling "gimme a minute". "Ok!" You heard back Making your sigh in relief before smiling and entering the la squadra group chat/chat log making your ringtone stop.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

🍚★ Goth metal rice ★🍚
Hey melone wanted to know where you dye your hair?.

☾🦶🏻Foot fetish🦶🏻☽
DI MOLTO! Please! I wanna dye my hair again and I need to know where you get yours done!

♛🍓Innocent strawberry🍓♛
Dye?. I don't dye my hair, the pink tips are natural

꧁ mirror mirror Michael Jackson ꧂
Im calling bullshit on that. How is pink tipped hair natural?!

❆ Ice ice baby ❆
Hey my hair and my brother's is naturally blue you hehe fuck!. it isn't that uncommon considering we've seen weirder shit.

♕♖Fine aged ham♜♛
Can you all stop messaging each other, I'm trying to get some sleep.

♛🍓Innocent strawberry🍓♛
Ah! I'm so sorry!.

♕♖Fine aged ham♜♛
It's fine kid. Also why are you awake so late? Isn't it a school night?

♛🍓Innocent strawberry🍓♛
I don't go to school....I'm kinda? Home schooled

🍚★ Goth metal rice ★🍚
I forgot you live with friends

☾🦶🏻Foot fetish🦶🏻☽
Do you know their horoscopes?

❆ Ice ice baby ❆
MELONE NO

꧁ mirror mirror Michael Jackson ꧂
Melone stop being a creep you don't even know how old the people their living with is.

♛🍓Innocent strawberry🍓♛
Why would knowing their horoscopes be creepy?

♕♖Fine aged ham♜♛
Don't ask.....

♛🍓Innocent strawberry🍓♛
Ah shoot I gotta go!.tonight's movie night!

🍚★ Goth metal rice ★🍚
Night

♕♖Fine aged ham♜♛
Get 8 hours of rest

❆ Ice ice baby ❆
Bye

꧁ mirror mirror Michael Jackson ꧂
Night~ also Prosciutto you sound old when you tell people to get a good sleep like that

☾🦶🏻Foot fetish🦶🏻☽
Au revoir!

꧁ mirror mirror Michael Jackson ꧂
ewww...I think you just offended the whole country of France again

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

You chuckled at the last few messages before shutting your phone off and leaving on your desk to charge before heading downstairs. you went into the living room to see everyone bundled up in blankets with a large bowl of popcorn, "hey y/n!, go pick a film!" Narancia said pointing to a small shelf that contained multiple films. your gloved finger grazed over the titles of multiple films you hadn't seen like "the lost boys" "Jurassic park" "stars wars: the empire strikes back" "Austin powers" and multiple others that you looked through. Suddenly you stopped on a title that sounded familiar to you.

Your hand hovered over "the godfather" as memories of Diavolo flooded back, you remembered him mumbling to himself about the film though you couldn't remember if it was good or bad. You pulled it out the shelf and turned to everyone as they waited to see what you had picked"umm I think I heard this was a good film?, what do you guys think?" You asked holding up the Movie case making everyone's eyes widen, "nonono! Thats a film I wouldn't suggest watching!" Bruno fussed gently taking the movie case and putting it back on the shelf. "It's a good film but....you probably wouldn't like it" he said seeing your confused face, you nodded still confused see making everyone sigh in relief. "Oh! How about Disney?!" Narancia suggested making Fugo sigh, "just as long as you don't screech the lyrics" he grumbled making Narnacia yell "HEY!" Before Bruno stepped in between the two.

"That's a great idea narancia but I'd suggest you two don't fight or else you'll miss desert for the week" Bruno Warned making both of their faces pale, "what film should we put on?." Mista asked going past the still pale Narancia and Fugo to look at the Disney movies. "I suggest we put on beauty and the beast" Abbachio said sipping on his wine Making mista chuckle, "you really like that film huh?" He teased making Abbachio give him a sharp glare. "I'm good with beauty and the beast. Is everyone else ok with it?" Bruno asked looking at Everyone who nodded, "I haven't seen it before so I'm good with it" You said making Bruno nod and smile.

"It's a good film...you'll like it" Abbachio said somewhat embarrassed before everyone moved onto the couch while Bruno prepared the movie. Bruno sat in the middle with Abbachio on his left and Mista, Fugo And Narancia on his left. You looked confused where to sit until Abbachio patted the spot beside him That was on the other side from Bruno. You moved to the spot and sat awkwardly there until Abbachio sighed and pulled his blanket around you, at him doing this you nestled in more comfortably while the beginnings the film began and everyone smiled.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

the end credits rolled as you sleepily stared at the screen while propping your head on Abbachio's shoulder. Fugo, mista And Narancia were also half asleep While both Abbachio and Bruno were both wide awake. "Do you all wanna sleep here?" Bruno asked looking at the group of already half asleep teens and you, "Yeah" You four collectively said making him chuckle. Abbachio looked down at you as you began drifting off, he sighed before grabbing a nearby pillow and laying it on his lap before gently laying you down so you could rest your head on the pillow.

By now Narancia, mista And Fugo we're already asleep in a pile leaving only Bruno and Abbachio now seemingly awake. Bruno held a gentle smile as he looked at his now asleep childre- teammates before turning to Abbachio and whispering "I think I'm one of the luckiest people in the world to be able to be there for them all". Abbacchio smiled looking down at you and then at the Boys before Feeling a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Do you think they'll find out...about us?" Abbachio chuckled now thinking back to how many times they've almost been caught by mista and narancia multiple times "wrestling in bed". "I think they will but it might take awhile" Bruno laughed gently before intertwining his hand with that of his lover.

Unknown to them is that you were still awake and heard them. You thought back to their deaths with guilt seeping into you but also with more determination to stop their fates

༶•┈♛𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔭𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫♛┈•༶

(Lol yep Brubba is in this now cause I just want these two to be happy gay dads with their 3 gremlins and anxious non binary child)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 772 26
━━━・。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ━━・ ゚。TO BE LOVED ━・  ゚・。・゚ ꒰ various!yandere!vento aureo x male!reader ꒱ 𐔌 IN WHICH, a fifteen...
118K 8.5K 104
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...
88.1K 1.6K 37
the spicy jojo x reader hoho 🥵🥵 (reader is gender neutral) this book/j
4.7K 57 30
So first time writing a fanfic so go easy on me. 5/7/23 Story done and fully completed The story is as the title says you as a reader have the stan...