My Husband With Scolar Syndro...

By jenniertyuiop

Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... More

1. Rebirth
2. Proposal
3. Marriage
4. You're feeling sad
6. We wait for them to agree
7. Loving her
8. Give Me your picture
9. You're my window
10. Cute
11. Sit Together
12. Don't Hate Me
13. First day living together
14. To promise
15. Present
16. You're Absolutely Dazzling
17. Headphones
18. Salary
19. You're More Beautiful Than Books
20. Handing Over Salary Card
21. Not At All Uncomfortable
22. Lisa very good
23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement
24. Sudden Clap of Thunder
25. First Kiss
26. Flirty
27. Returning Home
28. Insufficient Strength
29. Jigsaw Puzzle
30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?
31. Cup of Happiness
32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife
33. To Give Out Wedding Candies
34. Another Onset
35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility
36. Coaxing Wife
37. Pleasant Surprise
38. Skipping Work
39. A Gift For Victory
40. Wedding House
41. Irresistible Itch
42. Don't Want to Scare Her
43. Thunderstorm, Want to Kiss You
44. Angry
45. Run Away
46. I'll Pick You Up From Work
47. What Are You Afraid Of?
48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago
49. Contradiction
50. Sleep With Me
51. Jennie Likes Me
52. Make You Better
53. Cares About Family
54. Valentine's Gift ( 1 )
55. Valentine's Gift ( 2 )
56. Valentine's Gift ( 3 )
57. First Night At The New Home
58. Signs Of Genetic Disease
59. Lose Control
60. Growing Up
61. I've Been to Your School
62. Change
63. Complete Couple
64. Sweet Worries
65. At a Loss
66. Bought It All
67. Ji Eun Disease
68. No Cure
69. If I'm Sick Too
70. No Need to Understand Sadness
71. You Promised
72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73. Have a Baby
74. Faint
75. I'm Not Afraid
76. Disease
77. Finale
Extra - First Meeting
Extra - Leo Manoban
New Book
New Book

5. Suspected ex-wife

11.6K 458 48
By jenniertyuiop

Lisa stood in front of Grandmother Manoban's tombstone for a long time, and Jennie just silently accompanied her, if Lisa didn't walk, she won't urge her to.

After experiencing death once, Jennie became more patient and calm. She only got four years left to live, so she won't study abroad, she won't spend a lot of time to study, she won't be nervously searching for job, she even won't expend great effort to fulfill her former dreams. When they all seemed insignificant, you'd suddenly find out that life slowed down with you, time would lengthen infinitely.

At the present, Jennie had this kind of feeling, she hoped that she could pass her four years in this warm and ordinary way.

After only eating a simple breakfast, Jennie hurried to go to the burial ground, although she tried to resist it until now, but her stomach truly can't bear its owner's neglect so it finally called out with discontentment.

Jennie stealthily looked at Lisa who was standing at her side, luckily she seemed to not hear anything as she was still standing still in front of the tomb. Feeling her stomach's resentment, she stretched her hand and covered it. When she was moving her hand, the emerald green jade bracelet knocked against the button on her blouse, it sent out a clear and crisp voice.

The sound was really light, one could almost overlook it, but Lisa who just now didn't give any response, suddenly looked over. Patient with autism would sometimes give a keen reaction towards tiny, particular sounds.She looked with uncertainty towards Jennie who was rubbing her stomach.
"I'm a bit hungry." Jennie laughed awkwardly.
"We should go eat something." If you're hungry, you should eat.
Autistic patient's brain usually has linear thinking, they didn't have the normal person's worries and misgivings, if they wanted to do something, they would do it bluntly and swiftly. Of course, in the premise that they possess good capability to express themselves.

Lisa's capability in expressing herself was extremely good, in the last few years of her doctor, Professor Wang's report, she suspected that Lisa actually was an acquired scholar syndrome patient. she interrogated Lisa's parents for several times whether or not Lisa's brain was impacted when she was still less than one year old. It's because Lisa's recovery was very good, as if she originally possessed the ability for social interaction.

Jennie was very hungry, she wanted to eat something. This idea spurred Lisa to depart from this place, but she found that Jennie wasn't following her after she walked a few steps, so she stopped her pace in puzzlement.

"Grandma, we're going now." after saying this, Jennie hurried and chased Lisa, naturally holding her hand in hers.
Lisa was dumbfounded. This was the third time, an understanding emerged in her heart: Jennie likes joining their hands together.
This new understanding made her a bit more happy.

Two people followed the flight of stairs, step by step walking towards the foot of the hill. At the gate of the cemetery, a black benz was parked at the roadside, garnering everyone's attention. Jennie knew this must be the car that Jisoo left behind for them, so she pulled Lisa to walk over.

"Lisa." when the two people was approaching the car, a woman wearing a one-piece black dress came down from the car, she familiarly called Lisa.
Lisa only looked at her indifferently without speaking a word in return, then she retracted her eyes from her. But Jennie knew, regarding Lisa who can't communicate easily with people, this simple reaction told her that she knew this woman.

"Miss Kim." The woman seemed accustomed to Lisa's lack of reaction, so she turned her head and called to Jennie.
"Hello, you are...?"
"I'm President Manoban's secretary, my name is Somi, I'm ordered by President Manoban to wait on you two here." Saying this, Jeon Somi pulled open the car's door for the two people.

Jennie gave a simple thank you and brought Lisa to get on the car together.
After Jeon Somi closed the door, she also got on the car, and after she started the car's engine she asked, "Miss Kim, do you want me to send you back first?"
"Thank you, my house is at..."
" 130-6 Cheongdam-dong, teaching and administrative staff's dormitory of Seoul high school, building 18." without waiting for Jennie to finish her words, Jeon Somi already accurately reported Jennie's address.

"How come you know this?" Jennie was a bit surprised.
"I formerly used to meet with Lisa, your residence is located next to Lisa's, so I naturally remember both of you guys' addresses."
"I see." Jennie was a bit curious, it seemed that this Jeon Somi was very familiar with Lisa, so she couldn't help but asked, "Are you very familiar with Lisa?"

"That's right ." Jeon Somi said, "I took M Group's scholarship, so after I graduated, I immediately entered M's workforce. President Manoban was very concerned with her younger brother Lisa, so when she was in the company, she always took extra care for all of her necessities. Becoming President Manoban's secretary, it wouldn't be weird that I had a lot of contact with Lisa." M Group was Lisa's father, Gong Yo's company that he himself founded.

"Then, Lisa was fortunate to have your care in the company."
"That's of course." Jeon Somi turned the topic, "Actually, I was there when Lisa was searching for you to propose a marriage."
"You're there?" Jennie rose her eyebrows in astonishment.

"That day, Lisa suddenly disappeared from the hospital, President Manoban was very worried for him, so after we finished searching around the perimeter, we suspected if Lisa ran back home, and thus we drove the car to resume the search, but I didn't expect to see Lisa proposing a marriage to you." Jeon Somi laughed and said, "Actually, I might be more nervous compared to the both of you at that time."
Jennie embarrassingly smiled, she didn't expect that her proposal was witnessed by someone.

"Luckily I agreed."
"Exactly, if you didn't agree back then, I would've agreed for you." Jeon Somi said half-jokingly.

Jennie wanted to laugh from the other' teasing, accidentally, her sight swept past Lisa's pretty and fair face, her heart all of a sudden jumped, the crisscrossed scars on Lisa's face from her former life suddenly streaked in front of her eyes.
"How could you agree for me uh?" Jennie became sensitive all of a sudden.
"Maybe Miss Kim didn't know, but Lisa is very handsome and bright, although her circumstances is rather particular, but inside our group, she's still ranked number five among the most wanted bachelor list. There are a lot of girls in our company who want to be married to her."

Jeon Somi said this as if she was joking, but Jennie can't smile anymore at this point. If Grandmother Manoban also passed away at the same time at her former life, then when she rejected Lisa, where would she go to ask for marriage after that? All sorts of coincidences combined together and told her that this Jeon Somi in front of her was Lisa's wife at her former life.

She wondered if she rejected her, would she agree to be married with this woman? But to fulfill Grandmother Manoban's dying wish, Lisa would probably do it.

The more Jennie thought about it, the more she felt that this probability wasn't impossible, first of all, how much Manoban family cared for Lisa, they wouldn't let her find just anyone to be married to her. But Jeon Somi was President Manoban's secretary, she seemed like she got along well with Lisa, if Lisa persisted that she must get married before Grandmother Manoban pass away, the Manoban family might agree.

If Jeon Somi married to Lisa in her former life, then the one who harmed Lisa should be her too...

"Miss Kim? Miss Kim?"
Jennie was captured in her own thoughts, and she suddenly came back to her senses when she heard Jeon Somi shouted her name.
"What is it?"
"We've arrived." Jeon Somi smiled as she reminded her.

Jennie looked outside the window, as expected, she discovered that the car was parked in front of her house's gate, Lisa was silently looking at her from the side.

"Let's get off the car." Jennie signaled Lisa to get off the car, Lisa heeded Jennie's lead and the two people got off together.
"Miss Kim, I'll be waiting here in front of the gate. After you both finish eating, I'll send Lisa back home." Jeon Somi said.

"There's no need for secretary Jeon to wait, after we finish eating, I can send Lisa back myself." With her suspicion aroused, Jennie suddenly didn't want to let Jeon Somi has a lot of chances to be in contact with Lisa.
"But... President Manoban already ordered that I have to personally send Lisa back home."

Jennie frowned, she didn't want Jeon Somi to drive her home, but Jeon Somi took order from Jisoo, on the other hand, her relationship with Jisoo wasn't really close, so this thing would make them more awkward towards each other.

"You don't want her to wait?" At this time, Lisa who was beside her suddenly talked. she heard Jennie wanted Jeon Somi to leave from here just now.
Jeon Somi was surprised as she looked at Lisa, this was her first time seeing Lisa taking the initiative to respond to other people.

"En, I'll send you back at night." Jennie nodded her head.
"You go back!" after clearly understanding Jennie's meaning, Lisa drove away Jeon Somi without the least bit of hesitation. Nevertheless, this was the first time she talked with Jeon Somi, with crude manner and no trace of politeness.
"Lisa, I..." Jeon Somi suddenly became embarrassed.
"You go." Lisa slightly frowned, how can this person still not walking away.

As long as one was a staff of M Group, they would have one common knowledge, and that was not make the second young master Lisa unhappy, even a frown wouldn't be allowed, because whenever second young master Manoban lose control over her emotion, the chairman and president Manoban would find you to have a ' discussion '. And because of this reason, after Jeon Somi saw the crease on Lisa's eyebrows, she didn't dare to say anything anymore and at once drove away from Jennie's house.

"Don't you like her? What are you doing driving her away?" After Jeon Somi left, Jennie expressed her cheerfulness, but she still wanted to question the overbearing air that Lisa let out just now, it was really enlightening.
"I don't like her." Lisa solemnly corrected her.

"Don't like? Then why did she call you Lisa?" Jennie raised her eyebrows, the last time they came across an assistant of Manoban family, they clearly addressed her as Second Young Master, how can this woman just straight up called her Lisa? When one heard it, they would unconsciously thought that they have close relationship.

"...it was her that wanted to call." In Lisa's understanding, Lisa, Second Young Master, and Lisa were all just how she was addressed with, she thought that there's nothing different between these three words.
"So you just let her call you whatever she wants to?" Jennie was really dissatisfied.
Lisa was feeling perplexed as she gazed at Jennie, she didn't understand what her words meant.

Autistic people all had difficulty in socializing, even though they didn't lack their function in language, but when they interacted with other people, they would hear what the other people were saying, that's all, all of those metaphors, analogies and sarcastic remarks would be incomprehensible for them. So Lisa was unable to make any sense from Jennie's metaphor and rhetorical question.

"Don't allow her to call you like that." Jennie also knew that Lisa didn't understand those sarcastic retorts and metaphor, so she could only talk bluntly.
"Oh." Lisa didn't understand Jennie's moodiness, but she understood what Jennie asked from her, and she felt that it wasn't unreasonable at all.
"Later, you can only let people who are close with you to call you Lisa, understand?" Jennie explained.
"Oh." Lisa had a vague understanding.
So when Jennie called her Lisa on the car just now showed that he's already close with her? Inside Lisa's cognitive system, she inputted a string of new information.

Lisa's obedience made Jennie finally felt contented. She gratifyingly brought her inside the house, walking while telling her, "My parents should be at home at this time, after we enter in a while, I'll tell them the matter about our marriage, you should just sit down on my side, okay?"
"En."
"I'm feeling a bit famished right now, we should talk about marriage after we finish eating."
"En."
"Good boy."

Lisa's dark and large eyes was quietly looking attentively at Jennie, regarding her treating her like a good child, she didn't show any confliction. she even somewhat cherishing this moment, because it had been such a long time since Jennie coaxed her like this.

"Big Brother Lisa, wait here for me, I'll be back shortly." After the young girl told her, she bounced and ran about, and only came back after sometime has passed.
"Big Brother Lisa, did you wait for me here all along? You didn't leave?"
The young Lisa earnestly swayed her head, she didn't leave even for just a step.

"Good boy." The young girl learned how to behave like an adult, she stood on her tiptoe, wishing to pat Lisa's head, but because of their height's difference, she could only pat her shoulder.

This time, she didn't pat her shoulder. The expression inside Lisa's eyes sank down, then she unexpectedly pulled Jennie's arm, pressing it to her own shoulder forcefully.
"What happened?" Jennie turned her head and looked to Lisa's glittering eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.1K 30
Interview... (JK - Father, LM - Mother, L - Son) 1. What is something you carry everywhere with you? JK: A gun. LM: I prefer being indoors, specifi...
347K 9.7K 48
Newbie Cadet Lisa Manoban of YG Military Academy what will be her fate in the hands of her senior officer 2LT Jennie Kim a cold,badass officer of YGM...
17.9K 1K 30
when you accidentally chat your crush "Sorry? I'm not the person you thought you were...." Wattpad cover by : @orphanmeat
2.4M 60.6K 31
A bitchy brat straight when it comes to everything- Jennie meets the playgirl badass top of her game Lisa on unexpected day in unimaginable way. The...