' ๐—œ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ' |Ya...

By JJdrawsxii

โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ----- A demon who was extinct years ago. Was brought back from history extinction by ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ cre... More

Create a new life form
A family
New Hero was born
Multiplication Table
Some heat
mother-figure
I prefer this one.
Racing a heartbeat
Captured at first sight
Something Different
open up
Companion and Beginning
Helping hand
Encounter
Soul Connection
Spider Queen
Defeating the spider
Food
Sleep Bug

Under the weather

4.9K 126 83
By JJdrawsxii

When I was watching Monkie Kid, I always thought of this in my mind of the character's looks remind me of Ninjago, But I have a meme for that. :) For those readers who are excited about the duplication of MK, I Will have some fluff there and 10000 words, and it's gonna be a long chapter.

So basically Kai smith has spikey hair and have elemental powers, Skylor works at chen's noodles. MK has spikey hair and works at Pigsy's noodles, While Red son has fire power in him and matches the hair of Skylor.

Lloyd has the green energy elemental powers, Can also summon his green dragon? Base on my small smooth brain memory gave remembered that the Ninjas can summon their elemental dragon. Nya has black short hair or medium-short hair? Since the new Nya's hairstyle have changed cause of the Lego Ninjago movie.

Please don't attack me, I don't ship Nya with Lloyd. Both of them reminded me of a sibling bond, Just Sister-figure. And I don't know about Kai and skylor though-- I just use this meme from my smooth brain head been thinking about.
=———[🌃]———=

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

=————[🌉]————=
\ Third Person POV/

|" It's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remain about the small overpowered young man who saved us all, Authorities warned citizens to remain in their homes. "|

Mr. Tang was eating his ramen breakfast, While watching Television. Sitting on the couch while the two duos were in the background. Sipping his ramen noddles carefully not to stain the couch.

Monkie Kid was playing around with his staff spinning around."And then I was like, Stop there Demon Bull King." Mei was fully amazed by her friend. "And DBK was all like, You can't stop me I'm QUAaZzyy" Imitating his voice, Making Mei let out a giggle. "And then I grabbed my staff and." Him Spinning the legendary staff, Digging into the metal ship. "Mooch! I created this giant mech!" MK exclaim explaining how cool he is.

The staff he struck onto the ground causing the water leak, "Wo-uh, Looks like you uh sprung a leak MK" MK sees this and begins to worry, "Oh geez!" MK begins to panic. Covering the water leaking out by his hands, Mei went inside Sandy's boathouse, finding a way to cover up. Another leak pops out struggling to cover up with his shoes, Another one leaks out splashing all over MK's face.

Mei comes back with a thick yellow duck tape, Pigsy coming along with the supply tools. MK getting more splash all over the water, Snatching the yellow duck tape from Mei's hands. Cutting the tape and slap it to the water hole, Making it more ten times taped onto the floor ship. Pigsy place Monkie kid's hands down shaking his head, Telling that he will be the one to fix it.it was nice for him to repair his friend's home damage.

While the three help Pigsy to repair the leak, He spotted his ramen lover friend eating his noodles. He growls in anger walking towards him, "I just hold the quadruple shift at the shop, And I show up to see you've all been SLACKING OFF ALL DAY" He scolded at him, "Ohoho..piggy, Relax! Little time off never hurt anyone." He patted his head to relax,

"Yeah! A time off never hurt anybody!" Drying himself rubbing his head with a towel he barrow, Pigsy crossed his arms being all grumpy making angry pig noises. "LOOK OUT!" Sandy warned them out loud. The metal box was dangling above their heads, The chain holding the heavy box broke now falling. Mei, Mr.Tang, and Pigsy scream and moving out the way, Some reason MK just stands there confused looking up.

The himbo spike hair guy didn't move out but stare there in confusion. Someone tell this man to just move out the way instead of watching the box about to crush him. The box landed on him with no mercy, His friend was so shocked that they were just standing there in horror. "KID!!" Pigsy the local dad screams out panicking, The box move as MK coming out from the box.

"I am INVINCIBLE!" He shouted out perfectly no injuries. Enthusiastic girl rush away grabbing her invention she made that she will try, Pigsy let out a sigh of relief. "Look MK. Just cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, It doesn't mean—" The three collectively gasp cut off the sight to Mei Holding a bazooka."MK! How about, This!" Firing the bazooka aiming at him.

A laugh is heard from him, "I AM INVINCIBLE!" Exclaim the noodle boy, Pigsy was about to yell at him for being too reckless but he decides not to. Clenching his head In frustration and stress he has. "Look kiddo you're a superhero now, You're going to need—" Been cut off once again by Mei, While Tang continues to eat his noodles watching them. "A cape! Maybe a logo? Or a headquarters, Some vehicles you know, All the stuff to help you to beat bad guys!"

Mei's imagination going wild ever since her friend defeat DBK, Thinking of what she will first make of how superheroes have. "No, What I was getting at was to-" Poor porky haven't got a chance to let him speak. Mei interrupted him, "To..the secret, Base!" Rushed up to the entrance with excitement, She leans back to the entrance revealing an elevator.

Three was thrilled with excitement leaving Pigsy in frustration, Mei went inside putting her hands on her pocket. MK went inside with Mr. Tang and Pigsy, Then Sandy was squeezing himself and fully fitting in. Elevator going down waiting for it to open, It made a 'Ding!' Noise opening the elevator as they struggle to squeeze out from right space.

"Welcome to our new team base!" The lights turned on revealing MK's mech, Pigsy's van vehicle next to Mei's motorcycle. It shines how clean and neatly it is, A TV displaying a video game menu. "Mei! When did you make this?" He was so amazing looking at the new headquarters, His eyes shine overly happy about it. "How did you make this?" He was shocked that he never expected this to happen.

"Say, Sandy, Weren't you building a secret base MK too?" Whispering closer to him, Sandy was embarrassed by look at his work for MK. "Um..no..?" He lied, One sweat drop side of his forehead falling. MK roams around everywhere looking feeling so much joy, Sandy's cat appeared in a small cat door next to an elevator. They meowed walking past them and climb over a cat post for them to take a nap.

"Mei, when did you start working this base?" Question Pigsy resting his arms on the sofa, "Last week after DBK been defeated, And after eating noodles for our celebration for MK. I started to think to make a secret base for you guys, Just like all superheroes have." She replied flopped herself on the sofa, "Did you work overnight?"Then Tang next to ask her.

"Yes...I asked my parents that I will be home late so I can finish this in time. To surprise you guys, But don't worry! I sleep enough time for me to go back to work." Mr. Tang place his hands on her shoulder and said."Don't overwork yourself ok? It's nice of you to make this one for us. But there's always a time for you to rest, It weakens your immune system"

Mr. Tang is a concerned friend he is, Telling her to get enough sleep. "Awh, Thank you, Mr. Tang! For now, I will get more sleep, I appreciated your concern." Mei giving him a hug of how Mr. Tang got a dad caring side of him, "Your very much welcome Mei." Mr. Tang said, "Also you need to stop eating too many noodles, It's not healthy for you to eat daily." She noted how he always eats ramen noodles so much, "I know, Don't worry I try not to eat many noodles a day."

He knows that eating too much ramen for a day then eat it the next day, etc, Will cause him to have heart problems and so on. But he really couldn't know how Pigsy makes it delicious for him to resist, For now, he eats noodles less and less. It's nice for them to care for each other, And not wanted to have an unhealthy daily lifestyle.

——————————————————————

Under the surface of the opposite group, DBK punched the lava machinery causing it to leak. " An eon trapped under a mountain and now this. I had the staff in my grasp, I should have crushed the thief when I had the chance! " He voices a loud in rage. "Oh my love don't be so dramatic with nothing but time, You will bring the world to it's knees." Red son added to her sentence. "And sooner Then you think father, Allow me to secure the power you desire."

DBK looking down at him and said, " Get it done then. " Red son nodded walking away trailed behind was (Y/N) floating next to him. "I won't fail you again" Using his flame teleportation flying off to the surface, They appear in front of the tower controlling the weather station. Stepping inside the elevator then she presses the button going to the control room, waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor as they standing there listening to the music.

(Y/N) glances up staring at the numbers going up, The elevator opened as they proceed to walk out. While Red's son was guiding the way, She was looking at the people around her. Looking how it's nice up here to relax, Pretty beautiful how the humans didn't recognize the Demon Bull King's son is casually passing by. Pretty much they didn't notice since their busy taking pictures with their friends and family, Or some playing in the pool splashing themselves.

|" Welcome to the weather station, You'll notice it's another beautiful day. Here at the weather station, we control the City's weather to bring you a perfect day, Everyday "|

Taking a glimpse from behind watching army Bull clones following the two, Red son cough caught the guy with glasses attention controlling the weather around. "Oh yeah, Hey guys I'd like to help you and your friends but I'm pretty busy." Turning himself around not seem to faze at DBK jr. "Not for much longer.." He summons a flame of fire in his hands threatening the innocent man.

Bull clones scattered destroying every bit of their furniture, The swimming pool, and much anything related items here. Red son tosses the guy on the floor replacing him to be in control, (Y/N) look down watching him feeling scared. She helps him get up leaving the man confused and terrified, She glances at the elevator giving the man to escape. He thanked her for how she gives mercy to him instead of making his fear worse, Running away from them not want to get involved.

(Y/N) gave him mercy since she did say she doesn't want to torment citizens, What she does is to protect red son and defends him if anyone hurts him. Red son knows how to control any technology he sees, By the power of his big brain tapping the button to live in screen. (Y/N) was just chilling floating herself next to him, By the sludge, it possesses her human body. It glows her eyes yellow in hunger.

|" Citizens! It is I, RED SON. I have taken control of the weather station that will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory! This messages are more important... "|

Announcing himself to everyone in the city, Pulling the lever up to its max making a huge storm flooding across every place on the map. (Y/N) poke the Bull clone's head handing it the money order them to fetch her any snacks, They nodded rush towards the elevator going down. Demon goo was hungry when it comes to seeing people eating food, Making it craving for food. Making sure the food it sees is not allergic to the human it posses.

| " When I'm finished, My father will once more dominate the world! And then- Ouhh~ look! A lightning button. "|

He tapped the button making a huge lighting strike scaring the people, Pressing a thunder button making more people feel scared. (Y/N) takes her interest about to press the snowstorm button, But she realized not only to make everyone going to freeze to death by the snow but including herself. It has a human teenage girl she will be taken care of, Decides not to do it and back to floating waiting for her food.

The Bull clone arrived with the chocolate-vanilla bar, Bull clone handed the exchange money and sneakers Bar to her. Eyes turn yellow one again starts to eating the chocolate, Demon Bull clone handed the drink to red as he gratefully took it. The bull clone looks at her meaning they want it to. (Y/N) nodded giving pieces of chocolate bar to them, You know what they say sharing is caring.

A red son was slurping his drink loudly enough to bother her, "Hey, don't slurp while drinking, It's very rude manners and it bothers me." Red son looks at her sipping his drink quietly, While the two just chilling and eating snacks. Suddenly the window breaks into shards and falls onto the ground. MK's friends have arrived and here to save the day, "Not so fast!"

Red turns the chair facing to him, "Noodle boy! I thought I smelled some garbage, Turns out I was right!" He laughs menacingly out loud, "Your laughing now, But, I'm invincible. So yeah you both are basically toast." Pointing his staff at him, She nervously sweats drops by the word 'invincible' She steps forward narrowing her eyes at him, MK has small blood rise to his cheeks watching her staring right at him.

MK spins his staff making it longer. "Prepare to get M.K.O!" When (Y/N) was about to attack him. The staff didn't do what MK wanted to hit them but, Moving on its own. "Yeah MK! You show them who's b-" legendary staff decided to hit Mei's head instead. She stumbles and falls by the sudden hard bonk, "AH! GEEZ! WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" Pigsy was worried Mei got hit And Scolded his worker.

(Y/N) just let out a laugh, Laughing at the worker boy getting embarrassed, "S-SORRY MEI!" Once again the staff stretch itself as Pigsy and Tang barely avoid it ducking themselves. Sandy, however, Didn't have the time to avoid it, ended smacking him in the forehead. "NO, NO! YOU KILLED HIM!" And now Sandy passes out on the floor, "He's a big guy, Ahah... He'll be fine" Soon Mei continues to fall on the ground groaning in pain.

"Wow, This is a letdown," She said still chuckling to herself, Red's son spoke still sitting in his chair. "You dorks done beating each other up yet?" MK looks at the two now able to control the staff, "Yes, and you're next on my list!" He twirls his magical staff through it but somehow logically lands the staff from behind. The staff wasn't in control and kick MK in the back sending him flying around the control center dome, Breaking the window, and flying away outside as he let out a scream.

Army of Bull clones surrounded MK's friend leaving no escape, "I guess the garbage takes itself out now" He laughed ordered his army to tie them, Mei was about to step in but (Y/N) points her claws out to Mei giving her a warning.

—————————————————————

Meanwhile, MK crashed on the city road causing an explosion, Groans in pain coming from him. "How are you doing there bud?" MK looks at him sitting in his cloud chilling, "Monkey King! Great, now that you're here we can both fly up there and smash them."He stands from the ground dusting himself." no, no, no, no. In case you forgot I'm retired, You're supposed to be the one taking care of the bad guys" Sunwukong using a crane to scratch his back.

"Besides, your INVINCIBLE! Right?" Pointing his crane at him, "Well, I- Yeah I- I mean I'm invincible, But you know." He is but he began to thinks to himself that something is missing in him, Enough for him to fully control and battle again. Letting out a sigh, "Every time I try to do anything I just- gunk everything up!" Looking down at his hands. "Something's wrong." King of Monkeys jumps up and lands on his shoulder.

"Hey-Wha, Uh- What are you doing?" Monkey King goes around him, "oh yeah you're right. Oh, this is bad, Something's really wrong!" MK wails around still Monkey King stuck onto him, "What is it! What's wrong?!" Sunwukong bonks his head and said, "It's you dummy" Taking a flee in MK's hair and eats it, He stud there confused looking up to his question. "What?" Monkey king leaps up from the air and lands on the ground.

"In order to have full control of your power, You need self-confidence." MK rushed up to him stands beside him."I got self-confidence!" Monkey King uses his tail to pushes him away playfully. "Nope, You're just loud. The only way to get self-confidence is—" Monkie kid cuts off his mid-sentence, "Take it till I make it?" He asked, "NO, Practise. You think I took shortcuts? NO, It took me centuries of training and fighting and just beating up demons. Just, So many demons."

"Anyway, Nothing worth anything comes for free." Clearing his throat, "But what about my friends? The city, They're all counting on me?" Worker boy pleaded to beg him to help, Monkey king let out a big frustrated sigh and agrees. "Fine, It will stop your whining. I know a way to limit your power so you can learn to control them, But."Noodle boy raises his eyebrows, "But, What?"

"You won't be invincible anymore.." Soon as he said those words, He began to think about what choice he will make. He then agrees with the deal, "Alright let's do it. Spiked hair boy said."Alright no turning back." He moved his hands as the surroundings turn into gold. Monkey King using his power places both hands on Monkie kid's chest, Stumble falling to his knees feeling weakened.

"Feeling alright bud?" Asking him if he's feeling ok, MK looks up at him and replies."Yeah." Monkey King helps MK jr. to stands up properly. He then asks Sunwukong to carry him flying up to the weather station, Monkey King nods in reply. Turning himself into a bird, And flew up to the tower with MK himself in his claws.

——————————————————————

The noodle group has been tied with a rope around them. Bull clones keeping a close eye on them guarding, Red son laughed at them. "Peasants" He spat, A voice called him from above as Monkie kid landed. "Oh, red son!" Glass break into shards falling, (Y/N) wasn't afraid as she simply goes ghost mode to avoid sharp glass falling going pass through her body.

"Haha! Let's settle this for real, I won't let you get away with this." Spoken MK, farther away from him. Red son let out a single laugh. "Pffff-HAH! Your back to beat yourself up some more?" Replied Red. "Hey! I'll have you know I can control my powers now, Only downside is, I'm not invincible anymore so I could die!" He admitted, Pigsy tied in rope laying on the floor shout at him. "What do you mean you can die?!"

"Forget I said that! I got this" Preparing himself with his staff. "Here comes Monkie Kid!" Jumps himself in the air, With the help of the staff to boost him up. Red son and his army go on a full charge and attack him. Worker boy screams in terror and flees himself away. "I TOTALLY DON'T GOT THIS" him avoiding every Bull clone's strikes, (Y/N) started flying at him at full speed.

She sinks to the floor then comes up in front of him causing him to trip and fall, Grabbing his foot then smashes him left to right to the ground. Throwing the poor noodle boy into the air, MK makes the staff longer than (Y/N) barely dodges the huge staff smashing to the floor. Another staff strike onto the floor as she goes fully ghost having the staff go pass through her. Flys up to the air in speed, Grabbing his collar and throwing punches at him causing him to fall on the ground.

Red son does his quick speed dodging MK's fall, Then he goes on fully attacks him. MK uses his staff to blocking his punches, He stands up from the ground quicken his speed enough to block another punch from Red. (Y/N) comes up from the ground digging her claws into his leg, Sharp claws digging into his pants then to his skin causing it to bleed. He Yelp in pain sending his staff to smack her head but it misses.

Red son grabs his staff while he gets distracted, Getting a huge punch sending MK farther away. Crashing to the control panel desk, More Bull demon clones in coming. "How am I suppose to fight all of them?!" His vision turns to gold. Looking around to spot any difference for him to figure it out. "Oh! That weird gold-fishing thingy!" Glancing up to see a thunderstruck.

"That's it!" Getting the idea he knows how Getting piled over by an army of Bull clones. Red son lands on top of the Bull clones. "Not so tough without all your Monkey King powers are you? ..Huh?" Monkie kid uses his staff to send all the Bull clones away, Each one of them getting grab by the staff and lastly Red son getting smash on his face. Him and the army grabbing onto the long stretchy staff.

"Oh look, A Lightning button~!" Monkie kid impressing Red son's voice from earlier news. Pressing the button, Making a huge thunderstruck on the staff with the demons. Causing an exploding to ashes, It disappears to thin air and the staff quickly shrinks back to its normal size. (Y/N) floated where Red son is falling and catches him in her arms, Placing him to the ground gently. "You may have won this round, But, YOUR STILL GARBAGE!!" Shouted in rage, not paying attention quickly, using his fire to teleported away.

Leaving (Y/N) confused why she hasn't gone with him, MK goes on pressing buttons to make the weather normal again. "And that should do it" MK got tackle by Mei along with his friends. "You really did limit your powers," Mei says still tied by a rope. "Yeah, Just so I learned to control them better" Scratches his head, "And how are you gonna do that?" Asked Pigsy. "Practice, Practice, Practice!" holding his staff spinning it around, and ended bonking his head. His friends laughed at him.

"Someone's forgetting something" Mr. Tang pointed out (Y/N) gathering all Bull clones into one group. "Wait She's still here?" MK sits up glancing at her, She flinch ordered the clones to get up. "Hey!...(Y/N)" MK stands up casually walks up to her, Dark red hair short-haired girl sweats scooting a meter away from him. "Do you need help?" MK gets closer to her, She then scoots away again from him giving the Bull clones to escape.

Monkie kid doesn't get bothered when he got hurt by (Y/N), Where she digs her sharp claws into his legs. Take no notice of how he keeps asking her, It's more strangely confusing to MK's friends that noodle boy gets all nice to her or even close to her. "Hey!" She drops one sweat glancing at him back, He smiles the way she looks at him. It was very awkward for her to talk to Monkey King jr.

Red son immediately appears next to (Y/N) with his magic, Grabbing a hold of her arm. And uses his firepower transporting (Y/N) and the Bull clones heading backing to his parents.

——————————————————————

Mei sits on the chair, while MK was explaining about (Y/N). "It's alright MK, I know feelings are hard to ignore," She said wrapping a cloth around MK's both legs. "Does it hurt?" Asking him, "Nope, (Y/N) didn't dig her claws deeper. Ok, it stings a little" Getting out of the bed moving his legs around. Mei was in MK's apartment patching his leg. "But, She didn't break any of your bones! But she did spill out blood." Rearranged the medical things back to the small box.

Mei spots a picture of sludge girl and picks it up, "Not gonna lie MK, Your crush sure is pretty" She stares a picture of her, "She is really." MK looks at the window staring, Mei sat next to him. "What you looking at bud?" He pointed (Y/N) across the street talking to a woman. "I heard people having rumors about her, Trading people." Said bootleg Nya girl. Ghost girl nodded handed a small box to the women. "I know she's part of the Demon Bull Family, But. I don't think she's a bad person like them."

MK rests his face on his hand, "I don't think so too either, But she's defensive when it comes to Red son." Women in the window open the box and hug (Y/N) in pure joy. "MK how about you do trade with her, That way you both will get to know each other a lot." Mei his sister-figure helping him to get close to her. "Yeah...But, How do I..Like uhhhh. Do I try to get her attention? What item do I trade with her? W-What do I repay her in return? Like what do I do-"

Mei playfully smacks his head with a pillow, MK grabs the pillow placing it down. Glimpsing at the window again to see another person having a conversation with her. He twiddles his fingers feeling anxious, Mei hops off the bed digging into his closet."Hey- What are you doing?" Mei pulls out a paper and a pen, Placing on the desk, and started writing. "Mei—" Mei place her finger to his lips to keep him shut.

After she's done writing. Folding the paper into a paper airplane, Opens the window, and threw it away watching it flies away. MK was concern about what Mei wrote sitting next to his friend watching the paper airplane flies. (Y/N) across the street writing down her trading list, Using a pen to write on a small notepad in her hands. Closing the notepad and the pen, Shoving it into her pocket.

Noticing paper airplane flies and hits her forehead and falls down, (Y/N) picks up the paper was about to throw it to the trash can. A faint shout can be heard 'Don't throw it!' Looking around in confusion. From her curiosity, She unfolds the paper air plane to see a letter.

————————————————————————————————
Would you trade me an (F/C) bandana? It has done it with something for me to use,
Meet up at Pigsy's Noodles! Or you can pass it there.

-M
—————————————————————

"Did he or she or they forgot their full name? Or get very excited that they, She, He didn't notice to write the full name." She took a glance across the street to see Pigsy's Noodles, She swallowed her saliva craving for ramen. Folds the paper then shoves it into her pocket as she floats away vanishes herself, The two persons from the window smiled. "Now that's done successfully, I needed to go. My parents send me a message that I should be getting home dinner."

Jumping off the bed and stands in the doorway and opens the door, "See you tomorrow MK! Sorry, can't stay longer, Bye!" Closing the door behind her, MK flops to his bed stuffed his face on the pillow letting all out. Sure he did talk to her earlier, But he gets anxious around her. Feeling scared that she will judge him. Mixed-up feelings swarm him around leaving him confused or feeling nervous losing his confidence. Thinking of her makes him skips his heartbeat, Making him all warm emotions that he burst into joy.

Picking up a picture of her making him smile and flustered, He hugs it imagining him hugger her lovingly affection. Grabbing his monkey toy throwing it across his room, Punching the pillow as hard his feelings go crazy. Rolling himself around the bed and falling to the edge, Continues rolling himself around like he was getting his Christmas gift. Letting out his fuzzy feelings jumping around his room. MK falls to his bed beginning to calm down, Another look at her picture-making him happier.

"Damn it your cute"

=——[💌]——=

Pleased excused how my grammars are all not good.

You know how those feelings you felt, Like your first crush on a cartoon. Next thing you go ape shit letting out your fangirl side beating a pillow up? Like feeling your Kilig, Kilig is a Filipino translate to goes like; exhilarated by an exciting or romantic experience. Yes, I am a Filipino who likes Legos and Turtles-

Just did a reference from Pinterest, This is basically how Red and the reader go together.

This isn't the final form of the reader, The original body of the reader. I'm not sure if this is it for me to draw how the sludge reader being in that- nksnss I'm not good at explaining-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 5
"สแดแดœ แดแดส€แด›แด€สŸ๊œฑ ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด› แดแด‡. แด˜แด‡ส€สœแด€แด˜๊œฑ ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€๊œฐแด‡ส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แดแด€ส แด€แด„แด›แดœแด€สŸสŸส แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด แดแด‡." . . The popular series, Lego Monkie Kid, but with a certain bei...
115K 3.4K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
30.5K 1.1K 16
*Male Tanjiro Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "The moon will sing a song for me, I love you like the sun." All you remember is defeating the demon Lord, the...
66.6K 1.8K 15
โ‹†โบโ‚Š-{Yandere LMK Various x Monkey Reader}-โ‹†โบโ‚Š (Reader uses They/Them pronouns) โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… โ”€โ”€โ”€ "ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด›ษชแดแด‡ ษช แด˜แดœแด› แดส ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑษชแด…แด‡, แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜...