Saved

By AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

90

1.8K 73 1
By AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Here Bubs." Mom says and hands me the line-up.

1-Alyssa Naeher
14-Kimora Heath(C)
7-Abby Dahlkemper
12-Tierna Davidson
19-Crystal Dunn
8-Julie Ertz
3-Sam Mewis
16-Rose Lavelle
23-Christen Press
13-Alex Morgan
20-Catarina Macario

"Mwah." Mommy says as she kisses my cheek.

"What was that for?" I ask as I pass the line-up behind me.

"That was from Charlie and Kyra." Mommy says.

"Well would you please kindly return the favor?" I ask.

Mommy nods then she kisses Kyra and Charlie's cheeks as we pull up to Allegiant Stadium.

After the bus stops everyone grabs their bags then we get off the bus and head to the locker room.

When I get to the locker room I put my stuff down in my locker then I open my bag and grab my jump rope.

Once I have my jump rope I follow the girls out to do the pitch inspection then I stand off to the side and do my normal skipping routine with the jump rope while listening to music.

After 15 minutes I stop doing jump rope thing then I follow my teammates back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I put on my warm up top then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker, put my long, curly, raven black hair up in a ponytail, put on my socks and put on my black and rainbow boots.

After my boots are on I head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my tracksuit.

"We've got some last minute line-up changes." Vlatko says. "Midge you'll be going in at right back for Kimora."

"The fuck?" I hear somebody mumble then Vlatko and the coaching staff leave.

"Kimora what the hell?" Sam asks.

"Nothing to worry about." I say. "Just focus on the game."

- - - - -

"You, Mama, and Mom may need to find a babysitter for tonight cause Kyra and I need to talk to you." I whisper as I rest my head on Mommy's shoulder.

We won 5-2.

"Everything alright?" Mommy asks.

"No." I admit. "But I don't wanna talk about it with everyone around."

"Alright." Mommy says as the bus pulls up outside the hotel. "Once we get back we'll shower then head down to yours and order food there before we talk."

I nod then everyone grabs their bags, gets off the bus, and heads up to their rooms.

Once Kyra and I are in our room we look at our room mates.

"Could you three find somewhere else to hang out tonight and possible sleep?" I question.

"Is this about why you didn't play?" Sam asks causing Kyra and I to nod.

Crystal, Sam, and Abby nod then we all split up and head to our individual rooms.

Once Kyra and I are in our room we get naked then the two of us take a shower together.

After our shower Kyra and I get dressed in joggers and crop tops then I grab my Arcanine plushie while Kyra grabs her Eevee plushie.

"I miss Snickers." I mumble as Kyra and I sit on one of the couches in the living room part of our SKYLOFT.

"I miss Buster and Thumper too." Kyra says.

"I wish we could take them with us." I say.

"But then Echo and Cinnamon would be lonely." Kyra says.

"I guess we'll leave them at Daisy's then." I say and pout.

Daisy is our neighbor in Manchester and she and her soulmates Elise and Kate take care of our bunnies when we're away.

"BYE TWINS." Sam shouts.

"BYE." Kyra and I shout

"Oh hey Heath ladies." Crystal says then the door shuts.

Moments later Mom, Mommy, and Mama walk into the living room.

"Hi Babies." Mom says then she, Mommy, and Mama kiss my twin and I's head.

"Key." Charlie squeals. "Ra Ra."

"Charlie." My twin and I say then we hug and kiss our sister.

"Watcha wanna eat babies?" Mama asks then the 6 of us look over the room service menus for the restaurants in the MGM grand.

After we've decided on what to eat for dinner we place our order then chat until our food gets here.

Once our food arrives at our room we sit around the table and dig in.

"So what's going on Babies?" Mom finally asks causing Kyra and I to sigh.

"We're not doing good." Kyra says. "Mentally."

"What's going on?" Mama says.

"For the past month we've been having nightmares." I admit. "Basically we're replaying the night our mama's were..."

"K I L L E D." Kyra spells since Charlie's with us.

"I finished." Charlie says. "I go play?"

"Sure Baby." Mom says. "You remember where your toy bag is?"

Charlie nods then she runs into the living room to play with her toys.

Kyra and I can see Charlie from where we're sitting so we'll keep an eye on her.

"Do you know what's causing you to have them?" Mommy asks.

"Our doctor said that more than likely something subconsciously set it off and now we're reliving everything." Kyra says.

"And now it's getting bad that it's putting other thoughts in our head." I say.

"What other thought's Bubba?" Mama asks.

"I nearly had a breakdown because my head made me think I was addicted to sex." I mumble.

"I guess we really are twins." Kyra says. "Same thing happened to me."

"Oh my babies." Mommy says then our mom's come over and wrap their arms around us.

"Luckily our soulmates were able to sit us down, talk to us, and tell us that the amount of sex we have is normal for people who are in love." Kyra says as she clutches onto her Eevee plushie.

"I'm really scared." I admit as I clutch onto my Arcanine plushie.

"It's okay to be scared Bubba." Mama says.

"I...I...I'm worried I'll end up doing something I regret." I admit.

"We won't let that happen Bubs." Mom says.

"You're damn right we won't." Kyra says then she wraps her arms around me.

"Kimora you've got Your Mom's and I, Kyra, Jordyn, Jackie, your national team friends, your club friends, and all our family who will do everything in our power to make sure you feel safe and loved." Mommy says then kisses my head. "And that goes for you two as well Kyra."

"Um." Kyra says. "We're also having very bad panic attacks that occur randomly and other PTSD related stuff so we're in the process of getting service dogs to help us."

"That's great Ra Ra." Mama says.

"Do you know when you'll get them?" Mom asks

"No." I say. "We're probably gonna start working with them during the Christmas break."

"Well maybe we can come visit during that time."

"Please do." Kyra and I say.

"And we also may need to meet our grand bunnies." Mama says making me smile.

Kyra and I's mom's kiss our heads then they tightly hug us.

"I promise babies." Mom says. "We won't let anything bad ever happen to you."

"No we will not." Mama says.

"You two will always be safe with us girls." Mommy says. "And you will always be Loved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.9K 46
17 years years ago Ali Krieger gave birth to a young girl named Y/n. For 5 years she was the light of the Uswnt but when Y/n gets lost and ends up in...
155K 4.4K 30
(BOOK ONE) Logan Scott is at the end of her college soccer career, next up is the professional stage and pledging allegiance to the Nation she feels...
266K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
440K 12.1K 110
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...