My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

haru__bts által

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... Több

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 34

4.7K 323 62
haru__bts által

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

A hand pulled me, out of Jungkook's grip. My back hit a hard chest. I looked up to see...Jimin. "What were you trying to say?" Jimin spoke as his gaze darkened. Jungkook stood straight and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Just something about your unchangeable black marks of your life." Jungkook spoke as he smirked. Jimin looked dangerous after hearing his words. "Close that mouth of yours before I cease it with blood." He threatened Jungkook.

"Is that so then why don't you go ahead?" Jungkook added fuel to the fire.

They glared at each other with their frightening glares. They seem like they are gonna fight now. I looked at both of them. What should I do now?

Fuming flares were radiating out of their body. At this rate, out of the three of us...only two of us will get out of the cave. Their eye color changed. Are they really serious on fighting now? And I can't believe that just those words from Jungkook can make a calm person like Jimin turn into such a furious state.

They were about to get on it. "Stop it." I held Jimin's hand and looked ar Jungkook. "I am not here to watch you both fight. I just came here to make you both join a group. Don't take it to such extent." I spoke sternly. Their eyes turned back to normal.

Jungkook chuckled. "Give up. The guy behind you would never do it." Jungkook spoke making Jimin lose his nerve. "Y/n..." I slowly turned to Jimin as soon as he called my name.

"I will join the group." Jimin's words shocked me a bit. Jungkook showed no emotion just kept staring at Jimin with a serious face. Jimin's hands clenched. "Let's go." He spoke with no energy left in his voice. I slowly nodded at Jimin's voice.

We turned around to leave this cave, leaving Jungkook alone. But at the corner of my eyes, I could be Jungkook smirking as he looked down. "Interesting." I heard him murmur to himself.

Jimin and I left from that place.

AFTER A WHILE....

Jimin and I kept walking without stopping anywhere. He didn't utter a single word till now, and he didn't even get out of that mood. I wonder what happened to him before. I recalled what Jungkook said.

Jimin's unchangeable black marks in his life...huh? I really wonder what happened in his life.

Suddenly, Jimin stopped walking. I instantly stopped. Jimin slowly turned back to look at me. He looked really sad. I never saw him like this, he smiles no matter what. But now...

I don't know why but I felt pain after seeing him like this. But the words he said next wasn't expected.

"Y/n, will you promise me that you won't ever...leave me?" He spoke as he looked down. I don't know what he meant by that but the only thing I have to do right now is, "I will never leave you, no matter what." I smiled at him as I spoke.

My words did surprise him a bit. He instantly looked at me. And at that time, I could see his huge smile making his teary eyes smaller. He smiled as wide as he can. I felt happy unconsciously making a smile appear on my face too.

I don't know what exactly made him happy but that's fine as long as he is happy.

TIME SKIP...

We reached to the training campus of Regnum of Helven. Jimin turned to me.

"Call me whenever you need me." He winked at me as he spoke. I blinked my eyes. Okay, in what meaning did he say that? Does he mean that...

No, no. That can't be. "Um..." Suddenly, Jimin chuckled.

"I am just asking you to call me when we have to go for a mission as I am in your group now." He clarified. "Wait, what did you think it was?" He smirked as he spoke.

"N-Nothing. W-what will it be other than that?" Jimin laughed a bit after hearing me speak. I really like to embarrass myself. But wait...

"Are you really serious when you said you will join the group?" I asked curiously. He came a bit closer. "Of course. When my little flower asks me something, I have no rights to refuse." He spoke as he pinched my nose and smiled. He backed away a bit and continued to speak.

"I need to go now. I have some work to complete. See you, my little flower." He winked at me and left from here.

I watched him leave as I caught the edge of my nose where he pinched me. This person...doesn't he have any work other than making my heart beat go crazy?

I sighed and calmed myself down. Y/n, back to the bussiness.

Now, including me...we have 4 members in the group. We need 3 more. Jung Hoseok, I can't let him go. I need to make him join even if it's by force.

My library, I am coming!

AFTER A WHILE....

I somehow managed to reach the library but my legs are saying that they don't want to enter. I re-called that scary face of Hoseok. He might just kill me this time. Uh, nothing is more than life, it would be better if I just go to my dorm now.

I turned to go to my dorm. No...no, I have very less time. I turned towards the door. I need to do this.

I slowly extended my hand to open the door. Dear God, save me. I quickly opened it as I closed my eyes. There was a complete silence and I met with the darkness of this room as usual. I slowly closed the door without any noise playing the thief again.

I slowly walked in. There was nobody but pure silence.

"Jung Hoseo-" I was about to call his name. "Y/n." I flinched at the sudden voice. I slowly turned around to look at a man.

"N-Namjoon?" He nodded. "W-What are you doing here? And you scared the shit out of me." He chuckled as he heard me. "I am just here to look at some books." He explained. "Oh."

"And why are you here?" Namjoon asked curiously. "I-I am searching for people who can join my group." I spoke trying my best to not make eye contact with him. I can't possibly say that I am here to force Hoseok. I sighed.

"So, you are searching for people in this library?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow. Why does this guy have to be so smart?

"Namjoon, join in my group." I spoke instantly. "Huh?" Sorry, Namjoon but I can't think of any other way to divert this topic. But was it too direct? Anyways, Namjoon is both smart and strong. It would be such a waste to not ask him.

Namjoon chuckled. "Good way to change the topic." I smiled awkwardly. He surely is way too smart.

"Sure." He smiled at me. "What?" I asked in literal confusion. "I said that I will join the group." I blinked my eyes. So fast? So easily? I got death threats from the previous people when I asked them to join the group. But now...he-

Woah, I should have asked him in the first place. People seriously are so different.

"But you have to take care of me." He spoke as he leaned towards me. Huh? "Take care of you? Who, me?" He nodded.

"You are asking a rat to take care of a lion." He laughed as soon as he heard my words. "That's a nice comparison. But I mean it." He said dropping another question on me.

As I was about to speak, someone interrupted.

"What are you both doing here?" I heard a cold and familiar voice. I turned to look at Hoseok on the top floor with a book in his hand. Is he a nerd or what? But he still looks handsome.

He jumped from the top floor. My eyes widened. But then he gracefully landed on the ground on his knees. He slowly got up and looked at me with stern eyes. Moonlight passing through those eyes with a jerk making those eyes shine sharply.

He got me involved in looking at him without blinking.

"So, what are you doing here again?" He asked me again bringing me out of my thoughts. "I came here to ask you about joining the group-" He cut me off before I could complete my sentence. "I already refused. I don't think you would want me to repeat." He pierced my vocal cords with just his glare as he said his words.

I gulped.

Suddenly, Namjoon chuckled. I slowly looked at him. And all of a sudden, Namjoon disappeared in a quick and was beside Hoseok in milli-seconds.

"Staying in this library will take you to nothing, Hoseok. Get out of here first." Namjoon disappeared into thin air leaving some black feathers after saying those words.

Hoseok was left emotionless. He tightened his grip on the book he is catching. His eyes met mine. He stared at me for a while. And then he finally decided to make a movement and stepped towards me.

He came and stood beside me.

"I will join the group. But if I change my mind, I can't guarantee." I looked up as soon as I heard his words. I turned my face to look at him. A smile appeared on my face.

"I will make sure to not let you change your decision." He didn't speak anything after I did. "We will see." He uttered and disappeared just as Namjoon.

Is it luck? A pure luck? Now, it makes the 6 of us including me. We just need one more member. I smiled like a crazy person. It's a lucky day.

TIME SKIP...

I walked to my dorm as it was already quite late.

I slowly opened the door just to see this Jungly behave like a Jungle lady. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" I spoke as I looked at our messy dorm. All the clothes, blankets, bottles...everything was lying down on the floor.

Jennie slowly looked at me.

"My toothbrush is missing." I blinked my eyes as soon as she spoke. "Are you serious?" I spoke as I scoffed at her words. "Yes. That colour was my favourite. Now it's missing." She spoke as she sighed.

"Grab another toothbrush." I started going towards my bed. "But no toothbush is like that." She kept a sad face after speaking.

"Y/n.." I looked at her as she called me. "What?" I questioned her. "I think I will die if I don't find that brush." She spoke. I stared at her for a while.

"Then die." Saying that I turned to sleep. She threw a pillow at my sleeping figure. "Heartless woman." I scoffed and got up to look at her. "You are the one who is disturbing me when I am trying to sleep and you still have the nerve to call me heartless." I raised my voice.

She sighed. She slowly got up from there and started cleaning the place. "By the way, where did you go today?" She asked as she started placing the clothes in the closet.

"I went to find the members for my group." I spoke. "So, you still didn't give up that group idea...huh?" I slowly nodded. "I won't give up." I said making her sigh loudly.

"And I already found 5 people. So, 6 including me. I just need one more member." I spoke as I laid my back on the bed. "You found people? Who are those ridiculous people who agreed on forming a group with you?" She spoke sarcastically as she didn't believe me. Clearly, she didn't believe that I found people.

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seok Jin, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and I are the current people in the group." She dropped the clothes as soon as she heard me.

She quickly turned to me.

"All the 5 people in your group are from top 10. You literally gathered 5 people from top 10." My eyes widened as soon as she spoke.

I know that Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook are from top 10. But I didn't know that Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin are also the people from top 10.

Did I just gather the most powerful people in Helven?

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote. And please comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

And please follow me if you like this story.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
328K 10.4K 37
She liked him, he didn't. Later, he liked her, she didn't. ✧ Cringe & fetus writing, as this was my first ever ff :') ✧ The pictures used in this are...
11.9K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
246K 7.1K 39
"Stop it Jungkook! I am literally four years older than you." you say out of frustration. He has been seducing you way too much. "I know you want me...