Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

By TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETED🍒 ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... More

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 18 - Blue

1.2K 40 12
By TheNameisKomiFu

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

I left Yokohama this night with my employees and Gogol is also with me. He didn't say anything but quiet. He sits in the corner of this long train.

We are going to meet Kamui.

Basically, this train is mine now. The people in here are all my employees. Yes, they're all the people that I collect to be brainwashed that day.

"Dostoevsky, I love you!"

Her voice is still echoing inside of my head. It won't go but still there and makes my heart heavy.

I can't believe, now I let her go when finally I can meet her for years.

I feel sad, but I also feel safe for her.

Because, now the situation would be changed.

It's hit the AM, and we got into this place. This secret place was also in an abandoned mine. Kamui usually there when he finish his job.

He does a lot of job that has a connection to the government.

I told my employees to left this place. But, I kept 3 of them with me. I have made a big surprise to this old man Kamui.

"Gogol, we got in here. Why don't you get out from there?" I asked him.

"..." he didn't answer me again.

Well, I told one of my brainwashed employee to take him with me.

When I entered this old mine's entrance, a japanese sword flew to my way.

This must be Kamui's ability.

I heard a footstep after those sword didn't catch my body. That sound keep approaching me. Then I heard hand claps.

"Beautiful. Is that you, Fyodor?" It's Kamui.

"Yes."

"How dare you destroyed my demand and just step your feet in this place?"

"..." I know that he will say it.

From the darkness I saw him walk through me with a gas mask. He was famous with that gas mask and the fake name "Kamui". But me and the members of Decay of Angels have known his face, his identity, and more stuff.

"I will accept all of my punishments because of my failure destroying the Mafia's and ADA's leader. But..."

I lift my hand as the sign to my employees to bring the gift. When I bring that, he just sounded surprised by that.

"Y-you..."

I bring him some pieces of Japan prime minister's body, and also it's head.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"I was failed to bring those leader's heads, so I bring you this."

"When did you kill him?"

"Yesterday. Still fresh, right?" He chuckled.

"Fyodor..." I walked to his way.

"Kamui... didn't you say... that you want to take this whole country into your hands?" I smirked.

He silently walk away and lead us inside of this mine.

This ain't do... I have to do the next plan after this.

When just two of us got in the room, he shots me with a syringe. Its contain a poison that makes me.... fell asleep.

Hope you safe there, (Y/N).

---

Your POV

This detective organization still not trusting me at all. They kept me in a room and locked me in.

They thought that I was on their side. So just in case, they seal me inside of this room like I was something that I shouldn't be off.

"Dostoevsky, I love you!"

God it just so embarrassing!

Why did I say that stupid thing in front of so much person? I know this just gonna be happened. I know that I just his pawn or what he called as his trump... but fuck that, I hate my life now.

"Miss Siruko- I bring you your meal..."

A girl with school form came again and she's the one who regulary brings me some food.

She came in when I didn't give her any answer. She brings me the Japanese healthy meal. There are rice, grilled fish, and more things.

"I'm not eating this." I told her.

"B-but, you should eat more! You know... you should eat your food because-"

"How you can force your hostage to eat? Didn't you supposed to just harassing me off?"

"Wh-what? You start this convo again! Humph!"

I told her that thing many times, but she doesn't offended at all. Well... if I was her, I could just kill myself for being so rude.

I take her chopsticks and start eat her meals. She smiled and looks at me interestingly.

"Hey, what's ya name?" I asked her.

"Umm... I'm Naomi, didn't you hear my brother of anyone else called my name?"

"My head is a garbage, well... it's seem like you didn't fake your name."

"What?! That's my name! My parents give that to me and I'm proud of it! Humph!" She stand and scream.

Parents...

"Well, I'm sorry if I offend you. But, it's great to have someone that loves you." I muttered while eat the meals.

"What? I can't really hear you..."

"Whatever. Your meal is good, tell the one who makes it, that he or she has skill on it." She smiled widely.

I give her the plate and she looks so happy and leaves this room. Maybe she was the one that cooked it? Well, I don't know. But, for me every meal is good because I can't really afford them many times. And also, unlike the other organization. This organization completely gives me a healthy food without adding more chemicals like the Mafias or other else.

This organization called Armed Detective Agency. I don't really know about this organization. It's not really popular outside the Yokohama. So, I never hear it at all.

I was just curious about the way Dostoevsky gives me to this guys. When I don't really feel like I was kidnapped or something in here. But I felt comfortable and they really care for me.

Is he sold me for money?

No. I think, a guy that can have 2 big buildings and treat me like a queen, sold his pawn for money.

But, I don't care about that again. Maybe he has another pawn, right?

But what was that kiss on that day? What was that care?

I think, I was more than a pawn. I felt a weird connection through his care on me. It was just so weird.

It's seem like I can't afford this all... what is the reality on this?

Dostoevsky, what was this feel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
263K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...