My Handsome Tutor

By COCOSTORIES__

Kang Lisa. A Korean girl who has a big crush on the university's IT boy and Campus president, Jeon Jungkook... More

My Handsome Tutor
Prologue
Episode 00
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 08
Not an update
Episode 09
Episode 12
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Quarter 2 Semester 1
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38 (Future-Shorts)
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 56
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Semester 2
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Not an Update
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79

Episode 07

3.2K 191 139
By COCOSTORIES__

"The Arrival"

In the middle of a blossoming pink forest, stands two people, looking at each other, feeling the cool air breeze.

"And also, a while ago. I actually created an origami that represents you. I just didn't showed it to everyone because I wanted to tell you this in person with just the two of us and no one around," Jungkook said bringing out a paper mache from his pocket.

Lisa looked at it in awe.

Right now, she feels like her heart is about to burst from happiness.

"Why rose?" Lisa asked as she slowly took the rose shaped origami from Jungkook's hands.

"To me, a rose symbolizes you because of your beautiful looks yet harmful cause. A rose is beautiful on the outside, but many people wouldn't dare to touch it because of it's stems full of thorns. To me, you are like that. Your beauty can allure anyone, even me, but I am afraid of going near you because of your thorns. But a friend of me told me to pluck your thorns away and I did, and that's the time that I saw the real you. A beautiful person inside and outside," Jungkook says all this flowery words while looking deep into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa can feel the rapid beats of her heart.

"Are you courting me now?" Lisa asked with hope lingering in her eyes.

Jungkook was taken aback at Lisa's sudden question.

"N-not y-yet. I'm still not ready and I'm still unsure o-of everything, especially my feelings," Jungkook said, looking anywhere except Lisa.

"I understand you. I know you're still not ready to court someone yet," Lisa said while patting Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook heave a sigh of relief that Lisa could understand his position very well.

"That's why I will be the one to court you," Lisa finished with a satisfied smile on her face.

Jungkook looked at Lisa in shocked. He was indeed speechless. This girl is thick skinned!!

When Lisa saw that he had no plans of speaking, she then walked away while skipping giddily, humming a beautiful tune.

Jungkook just looked at her retreating back, unable to say a single word. He felt like as if his feet is glued on the ground.

Monday, 2 days after the field trip

"Jin Ah!!!!!!!! Good morning!!!" Lisa beamed happily as she sat next to Jin Ah inside their classroom.

"Why are you so happy?" Jin Ah asked suspisciously, squinting her eyes in the process.

Lisa brought out two milkteas that she bought on her way to school.

Jin Ah took the milktea and she starts on chugging it.

"I'm courting Jeon Jungkook of Class A," Lisa said while opening her milktea.

The moment that Jin Ah heard this, she turned to her right side where the empty chair is, to spurt out the milktea inside her mouth, but the thing is, the once empty chair is now being occupied by Sunji who is woken up by the mysterious splashing of a cold beverage on his face.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Sunji asked angrily, wiping off the milktea on his face.

"I-I w-was shocked by what Lisa said and besides, you were not there a moment ago," Jin Ah answered stuttering.

"I was here first!! You just didn't noticed me because I'm quietly sleeping, which is by the way, interrupted by your saliva milktea on my face!!" Sunji answered back angrily.

Lisa can't stand it anymore that's why she quietly made her way out of their classroom.

When she successfully walked out of their classroom, she walked at the main hall to check the classroom of Class A.

She peeked a little to see a glimpse of the man that she's been dying to see this past few days, and there, she saw him.

He's just quietly sitting at his desk, looking outside the window. His appearance right now is a perfect subject for a painting and she would gladly die just to obtain that painting.

"Ms. Kang Lisa, what is your business here?" a deep voice of a man startled the shit out of her that's why she turned around in a flash, hitting the man behind her on his face with her hair.

The man hissed in annoyance.

"Want me to cut your hair out?" Lisa looked at him in shock.

Out of all the people that she could encounter in the main hall, why does it have to be him?! Why does it have to be Lee Sungmin?!

"Sorry, I was startled but believe me, I didn't mean it," Lisa explained.

Sungmin came closer to her. She stepped backwards away from him but he kept on coming closer until she finally felt the wall on her back.

Sungmin caged her with his two arms as he leaned closer to her with a smirk on his face.

"Y-yah, step away," Lisa said but her voice came out as a whisper.

Sungmin was about to speak but someone from inside the classroom pushed him away from Lisa.

"So this is the game you're into right now?" Jungkook asked, hiding Lisa on his back while glaring at Sungmin.

"It's fun. Why don't you try it," Sungmin answered back.

"I bet your father loves to play around too," Sungmin added with a sly smirk on his face.

Jungkook came closer to Sungmin as he grabbed Sungmin's collar. Sungmin didn't backed away and he only glared hardly at Jungkook.

Lisa saw the flaming atmosphere between the two that's why she came in between them as she tried to separate the two, stopping them from fighting their life out. But it was not easy. The two was determined to start a show in the middle of the hallway.

"Y-yah!! Stop it will yah?!" Lisa said as she tried her best on separating the two tigers.

A crowd is now forming around them. Some are even screaming "fight fight fight" as if cheering the two lads to start the fight already.

Lisa don't know what to do anymore. She was about to slap the two for them to realize what's happening but a female's superior voice stopped her and everyone in the main hall from doing anything.

"STOP IT ALL RIGHT NOW!!!" a female's voice said.

The crowd then dispersed into two groups, giving way to the lady that is dressed in a black sequined formal dress who shouted, as if she was their queen.

The mysterious lady made her way towards Lisa and the two men.

"So this is the reason why you're grades are lower than the dead see huh?" the lady asked, squinting her eyes at Lisa. (A/N: Dead sea is the lowest point on earth, it is below the land)

Lisa looked at the lady in shock.

"I might want to assign a tutor for you Lisa and you can't do anything about it," the lady said while looking sternly at Lisa. Lisa swallowed the lump on her throat as she did her best to find her voice back.

"Are you the-

"Yes, I'm the new Principal of your University" the lady said, cutting Lisa off with a proud smirk on her face.

The lady then turned to look at everyone around her.

"Starting from now on, you should call me Lady Kim. And I am your new Principal," Lady Kim announced with a proud yet stern look on her face.

Who is she you asked?

She's my aunt.

Kim Jisoo.

⚜️

A/N: Hi guys!!!! How was this episode? Any thoughts so far?

Btw, as of now, who is your most beloved character and your most hated character in the story so far?

I really wanna know🤗

Anyways,
Love you guys so so much💜 Stay positive✨ Byeeee👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
278K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။