YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 29

2.9K 232 245
By crazybutterfly411

A super long chapter ahead for my  readers. Please click the star button and comment down your thoughts

I really work hard on this long chapter so please appreciate it.❤

Song for the chapter ahead

Important author note at the end !!!

Third person POV

" I know keerti what are you thinking. I called you here and suddenly confessed all this when we are at the initial level of our friendship " He said and her gaze unmoved . Ayush sighed and held her palm in his hand .

" This isn't sudden keerti . I was your secret admirer since the first time you came for your interview in my office . Your calmness, your intelligence and your humble and kind attitude made me fall. I want to be part of yours life and make you part of mine too . I like you . " Ayush confession stunned keerti . She was frozen at her spot . She look at him unblinking while ayush smiled nervously waiting for his response .

She slowly pulled her hand from his grip while ayush smile faded .

" Sir ...I " keerti did'nt know what to say . She was confused at the moment . She did'nt knew how to say it to him . She was feeling really awkward to disclose him that she is going to marry off soon .

" Please keerti don't take any decision in haste . I will wait for you few days . Think about it and give me your answer " ayush said softly while keerti shooked her head .

"Sir the main thing is -" keerti bit her lips . It's now or never. She did'nt want to give him any false hope .

" I am getting married by the end of month . I am really sorry . I don't have any romantic feelings for you . I just consider you as a good friend. Nothing more " keerti said while ayush face lost its colour .

" I am really sorry sir . " keerti said looking at ayush sad face . He look down and shook his head .

" Its okay. Don't be sorry . I did'nt knew you were already engaged . It's okay. Congratulations I hope you have a wonderful married life ahead " He smiled softly and she nodded with a sad smile . She knew he is heartbroken but she really did'nt knew what to do.

" I hope you find your better half soon sir . Thankyou for this dinner " she said and ayush nodded . Keerti picked her wallet and about to give him the half bill when ayush shooked his head . She smiled and walked out of the restaurant after bidding him while a tear escaped from ayush eye which he quickly wiped off .

It was Tuesday when the auspicious time for tilak ceremony . Akshara was over the moon since her only wish from last few years was going to be fulfilled . They already discussed this with goneka family and they were happy to this. The tilak ceremony is going to be private ceremony with limited amount of guest from both the families and which was too be held in the garden of Singhnia House .

Tilak ceremony is one of most important ritual in rajasthani wedding . The bride father along with other male relatives comes to groom house and apply tilak on his forehead to make sure that he have agree for this marriage and bride family have accepted him as there son in law . Its same like roka ceremony in the punjabi wedding. Both the family prays for the auspicious future of bride and groom .

The groom family does the same thing with bride and gifts her various gifts to bride and accept her as the daughter in law . A small pooja or prayer is held marking the beginning of relationship and makes it official .

Keerti looked at herself in the mirror front of her looking at her friends who were getting her ready for the day . She was wearing , naira's one of wedding dress . Keerti did'nt want to wear her dress but after lots of pleading from naira and karthik silent pleads she agreed .

Tia was busy doing her hairs while Ishika was busy doing her makeup . Naira was sitting and munching the apple after a lot of pleading from karthik . She was very glad that tia would be there with her . Ishika have a shift at night and important surgery lined up so she was not accompanying her . She have asked vansh and shashank to there too but they were at office , so they could'nt make it.

She bit her lips in nervousness and anticipation . She have heard her father and karthik talking that naksh grandparents and his aunt and cousin is coming for attending the ceremony. She feared there reaction. Will they like her ?? Will they accept her as she is ??
Her grandmother Mrs Rama goenka was going to come for attending the ceremony. Her father was already on his way to pick her up from the station . Her equation with her grandmother was never good . She never wanted a girl child in her house . She did'nt left any moment to taunt her and when marriage wans'nt successful, things got out of her hands too .

She bit her lips , sweat forming on her forehead in fear and nervousness . She really did'nt want her grandmom to create a scence in front of Singhnia's now.

" Stop biting your lips dii . Let jiju do the honour. Its will more amazing " Tia said coming in front of keerti spraying the setting pray on her hair while keerti pinched her arm hard .

Her cheeks flushed and her breathing got hard . Blood rushed to her cheeks with a mere thought of naksh kissing her . How do it will feel ??

Shiii shiii !! What is she even thinking?? She shook her head and glared at her who was rubbing her hand where she pinched .

" woah wild women . Don't show your wildness to me . I am sure naksh will love to see your wildness in bed and we would love to hear your juicy details " Ishika said and hi fied with Tia who laughed while keerti was resembling like a tamato . These girls are really nuthead .

Shaking her head , she wore her sandals and picked her phone and moved out of the room where all relatives and family were waiting for her before these two start teasing her more .

" Blue one or black one " naksh said holding out two rajasthani suit in front of Ved who wasn't praying a bit attention on him .

" Are you even listening ? I have to get ready otherwise mom will serve my head in today's lunch as a main course
today " naksh said irritated while ved did'nt even paid any attention on him .
Ayush was not coming as he is in Delhi for some important meeting. 

" Wear whatever you want . Why are you asking me when you did'nt even bother to inform me about your decision regarding marriage and on the top when you have agree for the alliance . Why now my opinion matter " Ved said in a clear nonchalant tone clearing indicating how hurt he was .

" I am sorry for that . You were busy with the recent case in the court and I really did'nt want to distract and disturb you for a moment , when I was going to tell you mom already did that before me . I am really sorry Vedie boy " naksh said hugging his friend from back while ved sighed and hug him .

He can't remain angry with his best friend for long . Naksh knew that and smile. Ved was his childhood friend and he , ayush and ved were like chuddy buddies . Went to same school , did same college but one incident did drastic change in his life . They were very supportive when krishi was born , help him out with studies , lending there shoulders when naksh would think everything is going downhill .

" You two are still not ready . Have you even seen the time . Guest have started to come and here the groom is himself on ready. Mom dad are already here and waiting for you . Be fast " Akshara said entering into the rooms , wearing a pink gotta pati saree along with white kundan set .

" Mom relax . We are going to get ready just 10 minutes more. I am just choosing which one to wear " naksh said holding his dresses in front of his mother who snatched and walk in the closet .

After 10 minutes she came back with white kurta pajama and coaty and handed them to naksh while handed a blue colour kurta to ved .

" Wear something traditional atleast at your wedding function . Every god time wearing a suit . Now be ready fast and come down soon . Your in laws will be coming soon " Akshara said while naksh nodded with a huff.

" Mom but why I have wear a traditional . I am ready in my formals . I am looking good and I am not the groom by the way " Ved whined and huff while akshara glared him .

" Chappal se maar nhi khaani toh chup chap peh kar neeche aajaana
( if you don't want to get a hit from my sandal , then quietly wear this and get down ) " Akshara said glaring at ved who nodded and dashed into walk in closet .

" Do you need a special invitation to get ready . " akshara said showing her sandal to naksh who was still standing near the bed . He gulped and dashed inside the walk in closet to change .

The whole Singhnia garden was decorated in the rajwadi style with beautiful and vibrant colours . The guards were surrounded around the house and garden keeping the media away from entering and securing the house properly .

Naitik and akshara greeted the goneka's family and there relatives when they entered inside the mansion . There was beating of dhol and other musical situation indicating about the total wedding mood.

All got seated on the chairs in the lawn while akshara and naitik introduced manish to naitik parents . Manish was really happy meeting them and they greeted him warmly .

Akshara smiled looking at keerti who entered the lawn along with naira and Tia . She was just looking beautiful. She came near her parents who were standing next to Singhnias .

" Mom , so here is the daughter of our house . Keerti " naitik said smiling while Mrs mala Singhnia was in awe looking at the barbie doll in front of her " and keerti this is Naksh grandparents and his aunt avantika " naitik said while keerti moved and touched there elders feet who blessed her .

Keerti looked at naksh grandparents . His grandfather was looking just like how they describe with big moustache . Wearing a jodhpur blue coat and white balloon pant , his personality was screaming aura . His grandmother was one of the beautiful lady she have ever seen . With white flawless skin and epitome of beauty , wearing a red jaipuri saree she was looking just a queen .

Mrs Rama goenka along with Swarna were looking at them . Keerti's grandmom was looking at the giant mansion for first time and was shocked looking at the family which manish found for his ugly granddaughter, who brought only shame in there family .

" Bhabhi , where is naksh . Is He is not ready yet " her sister in law avantika asked while akshara sighed .

" he should be ready by this time . These boys I tell you dii . My heart is saying to give them one one slap each so that they get ready fast " akshara said dialing ved number. everyone laughed at her remark while keerti smiled.

" there are these monkeys " avantika said and keerti eyes darted towards the direction in which avantika aunty just pointed . Everyone eyes went to naksh who just entered the venue, followed by Ved .

Keerti looked at naksh who was wearing a white kurta pajamas with white coatie . His hairs were properly set and were shinning in the sunlight and beard was trimmed making him look dashing and handsome. A golden broach was  attached to his coat while in  his one hand , he was wearing golden kangan weared by man .

              Naksh outfit

He smiled and touched the feets of the elders and goneka couple and everyone blessed him . Naksh looked at keerti who was standing behind his mother along with a girl .

His breathe hitched looking at her. Wearing a light purple lehenga with golden zari work and shifforn ruffle dupatta she was looking like just a cute fairy . She was wearing golden earing and mangtikka of kundan set and her wrist adorned the matching golden bangles . Her hairs were curled and twisted , leaving them open .

                    Keerti's outfit

Feeling the gaze on her , keerti looked forward when her eyes met the pair of chocolate brown eyes looking at her in appreciation making her heart beat faster .

" Mumma " she heard krishi voice behind her and everyone turned looking at her who was coming towards them along with Prisha , avantika's daughter .

Wearing a baby pink colour lehnga and white ruffle blouse and holding few bloomed Roses in her hand krishi was looking just like a pink rose . Her hairs were combed and twisted into half up and half down with small pink Roses embedded in them.

" For you . Prisha bhua helped me to fetch them from garden you know " krishi said handling the Roses to keerti and kissed her cheeks making keerti smile heartily.

" thankyou " keerti said kissing her cheeks making krishi smile and hold her hand .

Keerti's grandmother eyes widened in shock looking at keerti and krishi . So this is why this ugly girl is getting married , for taking the nanny's job .

She smirked and moved toward the seats to sit . She was not even interested in attending the function but she also wanted to see what this ugly duckling have gotten she was here .

" come let's have a seat . We have still some time for tilak " naitik said and ushered everyone towards the seating area reserved for the goneka's.

" naitik before tilak , I want to see whether akshara have chosen a good daughter in law for the family or not . We will move inside in the longue " naksh grandmom said while keerti looked at naksh and akshara alarmed and nervous . Akshara blinked her eyes in assurance to calm her but she himself was scaring .

Everyone moved inside the house and took the seat . Keerti was sitting in front of naksh grandparents and aunt who were looking at her with calculating gaze . She looked at her father who smiled and indicated her to be calm .
Krishi came and sat down in her lap and started to play with her bangles , reducing her nervous a bit .

" So you want to marry our Naksh " his grandmom broke the silence and keerti looked towards her . She looked at everyone who were looking towards her and grandmom . Keerti nodded timidly in nervousness .

" Mom I already told you right .." akshara interrupts in between while a waiter entered with a glass of water from them .

" Did I asked you akshara " she said in a clipped tone and akshara shooked her head . His grandfather signalled the waiter to come back later and he nodded.

" so yes , you want to marry our naksh " his grandmother asked and keerti looked at everyone who were looking at her only .

Naksh sighed where is this conversation going . Why is his dadi doing this ?? They already did background check and were satisfied why now.

" Jiii" keerti said slowly and smiled nervously .

" But why , you will someone better than him . " his grandmother said and his grandfather nodded .

" dadi " naksh said but was quieten with one glare of his grandmom .

" I mean he is bit educated, earns a little bit " she said looking at his grandfather " and he looks fine ." His grandfather said with poker face .

" dad what are you saying " naitik said to his father who royally ignored him . Naksh sighed and covered his face with both of his palms while ved put his hand on his shoulder

" And yes he is killed in his height. His height is not that much good " his aunt said and both the grandparents nodded .

" And yes naksh bhaiya , give priority to his work more than his family . He is a workholic " prisha said in between grinning while naksh glared at her .

" He is not jolly at all . Always serious point to point man " Ved said and naksh held his head in his hands .

" mumma papa don't know how to make my barbie ready or to do her makeup " krishi said with a sad face and everyone nodded while stifling there laugh .

Naksh was thinking about what sins he have done to see this day . Everyone is insulting him .

" look keerti , we are family we can't do anything .. we have to accept this monkey as it is . But why are you getting stuck child " his grandmother asked looking at keerti with smile expecting the answer .

Keerti looked at naksh who was looking at her and akshara who was waiting for her response. She looked at krishi who was again playing with her dupatta .

" uh.. samaj lijiye inki daughter and family pe mera dil aagya ( uh...just understand this that I have given my heart to his daughter and family )" keerti said with a smile while everyone started laughing and naksh looked at them horror . They were playing prank on her all this while . It was nothing serious .

" Akshara you have chosen the right girl for monkey . We are so proud of you " his grandmother said and akshara and keerti sighed in relief .

" yeee papa monkey " krishi said sqeauling while everyone laughed looking at her while naksh glared at all .

" but that does'nt mean you can insult me like this dadi " naksh said while everyone laughed looking at his poker face .

" son , be happy they did this you otherwise in my time I have faced the worst " his aunt said with smile .

" now come everyone , let's proceed towards the function . I cant wait to give this monkey away to manish ji " his grandmom said moving out while everyone laughed and followed her out on naksh expense.

Naksh and keerti sat down with krishi in between them on the stage which was decorated beautifully with flowers of white and pink colour and message written " forever begins here " .

Manish came forward and put the tilak of red kumkum on naksh forehead and applied rice . Handling with one coconut and giving his envelope he accepted him as his son in law .
The lawn erupted with claps of guest and while photographer were clicking the pictures .

No guest were allowed to bring there phones in as a matter of privacy and were assure that photograph will be given to them .

Karthik came forward and gave him some fruits and gifts which were packed nicely . He made naksh wear a gold chain and a flower Garland in his neck. Manish was bit apprehensive as he could afford more but when naksh blinked his eyes in assurance he was happy to have him .

Now it was time for the groom's family . Naksh grandmother came forward and did keerti's tilak while his aunt made put a saree of her forehead which was quit heavy for her head .

Keerti's grandmom eyes widened when akshara came forward and clipped a  diamond necklace in her neck along with the royal bangles which are given to bride generation to generation. Keerti was about to refuse for such expensive gift but could'nt when she saw akshara glare .

Such a gold digger his granddaughter was . Search  a good prey for herself .

Krishi came forward with prisha and handed few more gifts to keerti and made her wear the flower garland of pink and white Roses and pecked her cheeks making everyone awe .

Soon the ceremony ended while the couple touched the feets of the elders . Keerti was about to touch feets of naitik akshara when naitik step back and keerti smile and hugged him making keerti's grandmom eyes widen . Manish smiled heartily finally he has found a good family for his daughter. 

Soon everyone were ushered to have the lunch after a mini photosession with family and guest .

" now sir can we have a couple photoshoot " the photographer asked while naksh and keerti looked at each other nervously . They both were nervous to click the couple photos .

" Dont look at each other like this guys, be fast I am hungry " Ved said and tia and prisha chuckled looking at him .

" Can you wait for few minutes, I have to talk to her " naksh asked the photographer who nodded in response .

He turned to keerti and look at her who was nervously moving from one position to another .

" Are you comfortable with photoshoot . I would have said no but mom have asked him . If you aren't comfortable then I will make mom understand " naksh said looking at her . Keerti looked at him and nodded

" No I am comfortable with this. " keerti said as her heart swelled when he asked for her comfort. naksh smiled and forwarded his hand . When there hand touched each other , both felt spark inside there body with a mere touch only . What will happen in shoot now .

Both came forward while photographer asked them to be ready . Naksh went behind keerti and put his hand on her hands from behind while her hands her interlinked in front .

" Trust me okay " he said and keerti nodded still in shock. They both look into each other eyes while the photographer clicked there picture .

Naksh came next to her while keerti turned and looked at him . Hesitantly she put her hands on his chest and closed her eyes feeling his forehead connected with her . Her heartbeat roze while feeling his erratic heartbeat under palm and his hand on her waist . This proximity is killing her making her stomach do some assault. Their noses touching and there body closed to one another. 

The sounds of click and they separate . Naksh looked at keerti and smiled .

" Now with me mumma papa " krishi came hiding her lehenga carefully without tripping in between . Naksh laughed and picked her in his arms and put her hand on keerti's small back pulling her closer .

They clicked many family pictures with krishi . Both kissing krishi cheeks and krishi kissing her mom's cheeks in naksh arms . Smiling and laughing the day came to end .

Keerti introduce naksh to tia who was sqeauling in joy since meeting him and calling him jiju . He was okay with her calling jiju and they bonded very well .

It was time for goneka's to head back . Keerti touched naksh'a grandparents feets who blessed her and asked her to come soon tomorrow as they were heading back after finalizing the wedding preparation and everything.

" mumma I will also come with you . I want to sleep with you today " krishi pouted and clutched keerti's legs who smiled at her .

" Mumma will come back tomorrow krishi , come here " naksh said while keerti hid herself behind her mother .

" Nooo papa . I will go with mumma and come back tomorrow with her . Pleaseee pleaseee papa " keerti said and started to show her famous puppy eyes .

" Naanu say to papa na " krishi said tugging manish pant who picked up krishi and smiled .

" Naksh let her for today . We are coming back tomorrow . It is matter of one day only " manish said while naksh nodded . He is habitual of krishi with him and now he have sleep alone today.

" okay but be a good girl and don't trouble mumma " naksh said and krishi bounced in manish arms happily.

" okay then we will take our leave now" manish said bidding them after the krishi's caretaker handed them krishi's belongings .

Naksh looked at keerti and waved her bye with a smile and she did the same and departed toward her house.

" Come bruno we will play with scooby " krishi said sitting on keerti's bed and patted bruno to sit beside him so sat next to her at her command .

They have came home just few minutes ago and when krishi entered bruno launched himself on her and licked her cheeks making her squealing in joy . Everyone departed to there room while keerti took krishi to her room .

" krishi first come and freshn up . I will get your dress change and then you play with bruno come" keerti said and krishi half heartily nodded .

Changing krishi into her peppa pig night suit , she went to change herself leaving krishi with bruno to play . She knew bruno will do no harm to krishi.

She changed herself into simple pink kurti and white legging and after placing the gifts and everyone in cupboard she picked naira's belonging and moved towards her room to returned . She smiled remembering her photoshoot moments where naksh asked for her comfort first and how he did'nt made her uncomfortable.

She was about to knock on naira's room door when she heard voice of shouting of his grandmother and father along with her brother .

Tears dwelling in her eyes listening there conversation .

Why me always ??? Keerti thought

❤❤❤❤

Target 95 votes

🍁 Really feeling bad for ayush though. Many you have asked me to set Tia with him or introduce someone.  I am thinking about it and we will see if he gets a happy ending or not .

🍁 what have happen to keerti at the end . What were they talking about ??

🍁 finally they are offical as a couple now .

Important announcement

I am trying my best to update within 2 days gap and what I am getting .

It takes me around two hours and million of time for brainstorming searching the pictures and everything just to make chapter more amazing and nice but I don't get a desire votes .

Last update I have given the target but it wasn't complete.  It takes just a mere second to click the star button  . For you it would be nothing,  for me it's an encouragement to write further

Atleast vote or comment , encourage me to write and I will post as soon as possible .

Please don't disappoint me .

Now on please vote and complete the target and vote for the chapter you haven't done . Your one click means a lot to me .

Do check out south Asian award and please make my didi win Aarya_25. You can visit her profile and read the author's note in her book coming to you for further details .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 26.7K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...
12.8K 636 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
30.5K 3.3K 32
Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accidents happen for a reason. But what about ac...
159K 6.4K 80
[First book in Our Chance Series] He is rude. She is polite. He is cold-hearted. She is soft-hearted. He was extroverted. She is introverted. He's a...