The Outcast

Per FudgePeppersLies

Rosaline Jandie was in 10th grade when the accident happened. No one knows exactly what happened, all that th... Més

The Outcast~ Chapter One
The Outcast~ Chapter Two
The Outcast~ Chapter Three
The Outcast~ Chapter Four
The Outcast~ Chapter Five
The Outcast~ Chapter Six
The Outcast~ Chapter Seven
The Outcast~ Chapter Eight
The Outcast~ Chapter Nine
The Outcast~ Chapter Ten

The Outcast~ Prologue

1.7K 19 18
Per FudgePeppersLies

This is my first story on here, I hope you like it :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am The Outcast.

No one talks to me, and I don't talk to them.

I don't have any friends, whats the point? They all leave you anyways,

I used to have friends, I supposedly used to be one of the most popular girls in 10th grade, but I had an accident.......my memory was somehow erased, and I didn't know who I was or anything about my life and the people in it......

And my life changed entirely.

=====================================================

"Rose, Rose wake up, class is over."

I pull my head off of the desk and open my eyes, Jane looks down at me, impatient.

I looked down and get out of my desk, "I'm sorry." I mutter, grabbing my bag and swinging it over my

shoulder.

"Yeah, whatever." she said, as I hurried out of the room.

The halls were buzzing with excitement, kids were gossiping, laughing, starting fights.....

Was I gossiper before the incident? Did I pick fights? ...

Did I laugh?

I sigh, walking down the hall towards the Science wing, keeping my eyes glued to the floor.

"Hey, stupid. Yeah, you." said a voice, I looked up, I was now beside the double doors leading to the

Science wing.

I saw two guys, one was short and hulky, with a baseball jersey on and a Yankees cap. The other was a tall, fat guy with acne and a small head, they were both glaring daggers at a special education kid,

The kid's fingers twitched nervously and he backed up, a look of terror on his face, I watched some more.

"Hey, stupid, you got any money?" said the fat kid, he shoved the S.E. child lightly, intimidating him.

The other guy laughed as the kid got scared and backed into the lockers.

They both laughed, I took a step foward, the fat kid grabbed the S.E.'s shirt collar and lifted him.

What the heck? Where is the S.E. teacher? Shouldn't they be watching the kid?

I frowned and walked towards the guys, I was taller then shorty, but the same height as fatty.

Shorty saw me and nudged fatty, they both turned to me and smirked, "What do you want, you weirdo?" fatty said to me.

I frowned, I was now right infront of them, "Leave the kid alone." I said, my voice stern.

They laughed and turned away from me, I smirked.

"Fine." I said, then- with one small movement- I kicked fatty in his "no-no" area, he let go of the kid and

bent fowards, I then shoved him towards the lockers, his head slammed into it and he yelped in suprise.

Then shorty came after me, he swung his fists like a maniac, but I socked him in his eye the first hit, he fell back one step, he still hadn't hit me yet.

I punched him again........and again........and again....then I tripped him up and he fell backwards, on the ground, I kicked him in his area too, he squeeled.

Fatty got up, now, I turned to the S.E. kid and said, "It's okay, go to class." the kid understood, looking at me with teary eyes, and ran away, limping. (He was also a handicap)

I turned to fatty and shorty, "Next time I won't go easy on you, you selfish jerks. You don't pick on Special Ed kids, douches."

They glared at me and I walked off, I knew that they probably would try to get me back, but I don't care, they can't fight worth a crap.

I went to class, a few people were staring at me, they probably saw what happened.

I ignore them and doodle on the desk.

Halfway through class the intercom clicks on.

"Mrs. Heights?" the ceiling said, my Science teacher- Mrs. Heights- looked up.

"Yes?" she squeeked, her small body bouncing up when she spoke.

"Is Rosaline Jandie there?"

Everyone looked at me, I sunk in my seat.

Mrs. Heights licked her lips, "Yes, she is."

"Can you bring her to the Principal's office? And have someone come with her. Someone bigger then her." the ceiling said, I smirked, I was known for running off when they called me up.

"Yes, I am bringing her up with," Mrs. Heights scanned the room quickly, looking for someone who could take me on, "I willl bring Gage Green with her." I froze, Gage Green. The "hot bad- boy" of our school. He had jet black hair and piercing green eyes, and acted as if he didn't care about anyone or anything around him. He was a Straight-A Angel for the teachers, the Most Epic Guy Friend Ever for the dudes, and the Devilish Heartbreaker for the girls. I thought of him as a annoying, jerky, douchebag like all the other popular guys in this prison they call school.

"Thank you." the ceiling replied, the intercom switched off.

The teacher looked at me, "You may go, you too Gage." I scowled and got up from my seat, leaving my stuff behind, and stalked up to the front of the room and out the door before Gage could even find a sweet remark to say to Mrs. Heights.

As I walked into the hall, I kept walking, going towards the Principal's office.

Gage didn't bother catching up to me, he simply grabbed the back of my baggy Slipknot T-Shirt and yanked me back, I widened my eyes in suprise and pulled away from him.

"What are you doing, you idiot??" I snapped at him, he shrugged.

"You wouldn't wait for me." he said simply, I scowled and kept walking, he was walking beside me easily, his hands in his pockets.

"I don't have to wait for you." I said, glaring at the floor as I walked.

"But you should of, sweety." he said casually, I nearly gagged.

"Don't call me that." I said.

"Why?" he asked, we kept walking, I opened the double doors and stepped onto the breezeway.

"Because I don't want you to." I said back to him, walking across the breezeway, he walked ahead of me and opened the right door, saying,

"But it suits you." I rolled my eyes and took the left door, ignoring his politeness.

"That was rude." he said, I ignored him and took a left turn.

We walked on in silence until we reached the office, he heald the door open for me again, I sighed and

walked in.

The principal sat in her rolling chair behind her desk, there was three chairs, in two of them sat Fatty and Shorty, Shorty was bruised up and Fatty was holding an icepack to his head.

"That's her." Fatty said, the principal motioned for me to sit down, I sat in the other chair, Gage leaned against the wall to my left.

The principal looked at me, "Did you hurt these two for asking a kid about homework?"

I kept my expression blank, "Yes and No." I said, I saw Gage raise an eyebrow ou of the corner of my eye. Shorty scoffed,

"She's lying!" he snapped, I rolled my eyes.

The principal sighed and ran her hands through her hair, "What do you mean, yes and no?"

I shrugged , was the old Rose like this? Did I use to stick up for kids?

"Answer me." she said sternly, I sighed.

"Yes: I hurt them. No: I didn't do it because they asked for a kid's homework." I said, Gage atched, suddenly interested, Shorty and Fatty exchanged nervous glances, probably realizeing what idiots they were.

"Why did you hurt them, then?" she asked.

I replied with; "They were picking on a Special Education kid-"

"THAT'S A LOAD OF B.S.!" shouted Fatty, his voice went squeeky at the last moment, I smirked: denial.

The principal looked at me, "Which kid?" she asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know his name." I said, "He had a limp, though, and round, bllue, glasses and was very tiny."

The principal sighed and typed on her computer some, what she found must of saddened her, because her expression fell to saddness, I frowned, it better not be what I think it was..

"Rose, this child's name is Kenny Jandie. Do you remember that name?" she asked, I frowned, he had the same last name as me.

I shook my head, "No."

She frowned, Shorty, Fatty, and even Gage looked at me, suprised.

"What?" I snapped, the principal sighed.

"I'm going to call your parents and report that you have forgotten him, okay?" she said, I frowned.

"Duh, I have forgotten him! I have forgotten everyone since last year!! Even myself!! Literally!! So who is he??" I shouted.

Gage rolled his eyes, "Calm down, sweety-"

"Don't call me that."

"-He is just your little brother." Gage continued, I froze, I felt myself choke up.

"He is supposed to be in the 7th grade, but skipped to 9th because he is really smart for a kid with Autism, and he lives with your parents." the principal said.

I gulped, I have forgotten my own little brother? My own Autistic brother? I licked my lips, did the old Rose love her brother? Did the old Rose even get sent to the principal's office?.....

"Can I go, now?" I said, looking down, the principal sighed,

"I have to give you a punishment for-"

"You don't punish someone for defending their little handicap, Autistic brother." I said, not looking up, "I asked these guys to stop once, and they didn't so I had to use force. You should be punishing them instead.." I said.

The principal sighed and replied, "I hate to say, but you are right, I would let you go. Because you did the right thing, but I have to punish you for getting in a fight. Again. Or else I would get complaints from David (Shorty) and Tyler's (Fatty) parents."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine."

"They will also be punished for bullying AND fighting. Detention for two months, every Thursday and Monday. I will call your parents." she said to the boys, she turned to me, "You will have detention for 3 weeks, every Friday and Wensday."

Gage chuckled, "Same as me."

I wanted to scream.

"You may go." the principal said to me and Gage, I got up and opened the door, slamming it in Gage's face.

A couple minutes later I felt my short, blonde hair being yanked back, I yelped and turned to Gage.

"I really wish you would wait on me, I hate seeing you in pain, sweety." he said, still holding my hair, he put a hand on my cheek.

I slapped him and he let go, "Don't.Call.Me.Sweety." I said, annoyed.

He grinned and started to walk beside me, "Nahh, its fun to annoy you." he said, then bumped into me.

"Watch it." I snapped, I shoved him away, he chuckled.

"You watch it, with your skinny jean self." he teased, I rolled my eyes and pulled down my shirt.

I scowled at him, "Just don't speak to me." I wore skinny jeans because I wanted to....

"Hmm, nope. I think I may hang out with you for now on." he said playfully, I glared at him.

"No thank you." I said, I took a right turn and walked towards the double doors.

He smiled, "Too bad, sweety. You have to deal with me now. Just promise me something, okay?"

I scowled at him, "What is that?"

He stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck, he flexed his biceps and I flinched, I was suprised.

"Don't forget me." he whispered in my ear.

I froze, then blinked out of the split second trance and stomped on his foot, he chuckled and let go of me.

I looked back at him, "I'll try my best to break that promise."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

35K 718 51
THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE FINISHED IM SO SORRY. "It's just another kill like she's just another love, right?" -M.H✈︎ *** All she wanted a fresh start, n...
113K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
2.7K 413 59
Life was so much easier as a kid, no worry in the world, just live in the moment. The older I got, the more I realized I was almost living in a Shell...
36.1K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...