Dricki: What's Stopping Us

De kliopatra

ADVISORY *This story is an adopted romantic fanfiction based on free and spontaneous creativity without any c... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Happy Valentine's day
Chapter 20: It was a mistake
Chapter 21: Trinidad, here I come
Chapter 22: We don't need you
Chapter 23: So... Labelmate
Chapter 24: That's my man
Chapter 25: He knows
Chapter 26: The fuck is going on here
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
A. N.

Chapter 30

1.1K 63 19
De kliopatra

"Where to, ma'am?" The driver asked Nicki after she closed the cab's door.

"Club Miami." She responded. He nodded and drove off. She late for her own birthday bash. Well, fashionably late, though.

She sighed and leaned back checking the time on her phone. 8:56. Good thing the club is only 30 minutes from the hotel she was staying at so no hard feelings.

She looked at her wallpaper which was a picture of then before she left to the airport a few days ago. They've been going out a couple of times, with OJ of course. It was really nice to spend some quality time with them, even though it didn't last that long. With busy schedules they have, we still found some time to bond. She bit her lip as she recalled that morning.

Nicki had just finished settling OJ on the backseat. It seemed like she and Drake were taking forever to say goodbye. She was leaning against the car and he stood in front of her.

"So..." He said.

"So..."

"You sure you don't want to leave OJ with me?"

"Drake, we've talked about this. I don't think it's the right time. Maybe some other occasion."

"Okay, okay... Imma leave it. But only if you give Mama Carol a big hug for me."

"Will do." Drake and her started giggling. She knew he was also remembered how her mother was their shipper. Good times. A few seconds in silence later, he leaned over to her. She was waiting for a kiss on the cheek, but then again, the one place she wasn't expecting to get a kiss on. Their lips were moving in perfect sync. He had his hand in the back of her head, pushing her gently more and more to him. He wanted this. Hell, she wanted this. She put my hands over his chest as they  continued French-kissing until Nicki heard knocking behind me. It made her jump. She turned around and opened Odelle's door.

"Mom, your phone was ringing."

Oh. She got it out of her purse which was on the front seat. It was Trina. She called her back as she started the car. The boys were saying goodbye to each other with a handshake they created. They finished the same time Nicki's call ended. Drake walked around the car over to her window.

"Call me when you get there." He said.

"Maybe."

"Aren't you just a player."

"Aren't you just a stalker."

He chuckled. "Just call me, okay?" while running his thumb over my cheek. The chills. She placed her hand over his and stopped him.

"I have to go."

He took a step back. "And you're free to." The last thing she saw was him flashing me his well-known smirk before hitting the road.

Haven't stopped thinking about that one moment. She had to admit that kiss got her hyped but she missed Safaree so much. She didn't know when would he come back, if he comes back. Anyways, she just closed her eyes, preparing herself for another night of turn up.

When she arrived at the  club, the security escorted her to the VIP section which was upstairs. She was looking at the life of the party, with her hands wrapped around the handrail.

"GIVE IT UP EVEBODY, MISS MINAJ IS THE BUILDING!" Said DJ Holiday. "NOW LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

Nicki looked down at the crowd who was roaring at her, people raising glasses at her, cameras taking pictures of her. She waved at them and blew them a kiss. That's when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Trina there smily and all.

"Onika!"

"Katrina!" They hugged each other.

"Happy birthday boo."

"Thank you, happy birthday to you too my darlin'." I said in my British accent. "You look cute in red and gold."

"Well, look who's not wearing pink."

"Shut up, you're just jealous of my top."

"Why would I be jealous, our tops have the same design."

"Which means you stole my look."

"Y'know I hate you right now?"

"Love you too sweety."

"Lol, you're too much. Now come on, there's a lot of people who wanna meet you. We didn't even know you were until Holiday announced." Trina put her arm around Nicki's waist and she did the same walking over to the booth she was in.

For the next hours Nicki just chilled and enjoyed herself. Hung out with people like Soulja Boy, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Teyna Taylor. She didn't have much to drink, the last thing I needed was another hangover in the morning. Thus, She went back to the hotel, took a warm shower and went to sleep.

***

Nicki double-checked her suitcases and made sure nothing was left behind before leaving for breakfast with her son and mother. After everything was in order, she grabbed her purse and headed to the door. When she opened the door, there he was. Standing at the door with his hand up like he was about to knock.

"Safaree." She whispered in shock.

He nodded. "Nicki."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" She barely had time to think about it, he let himself in. She didn't really have the energy to argue so she just closed the door.

"Don't you want to sit down?" She asked him.

"Nah, no need to."

"So, what's the matter? What made you look for me?" He licked his lips. Oh boy, this probably won't be good.

"Because before being your boyfriend, I am your friend. I put my pain over my feelings for you. When you're in a relationship with your best friend, it's hard to tell the feelings a part. You know what I'm saying?" She nodded my head trying to understand where this was heading. "But sometime some things get in our way. And I just can't let it do this to us."

"You still on that Dr-..." He cut her off putting his finger over her lips.

"I'm so sorry for what happened, I should have heard you out. I was wrong for walking away like that on you. Please, forgive me."

"I'm the one who should be asking for your forgiveness. I did you wrong. I was weak for letting that happen."

"I forgave you long ago. And don't ever say that about yourself again. You're way stronger than you think. What happened, happened. Everybody makes mistakes." He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. "I just can't lose you, I love you so much." He pecked her lips.

"I want to be with you, and only you." He pecked her lips again. She giggled still in his embrace.

"Calm down, I am with you." She said.

"I don't think you understand what I mean."

"What do y-..." She stopped talking when he kneeled down in front of her and before she knew it, he was holding an open black box with a beautiful ring in it.

"Nicki, will you marry me?"

"Gosh, Safaree... I don't know what to say."

"Just say yes. We don't have to get married right away. It's just to symbolise our commitment."

She really didn't want to do this right now, right here. She loved him but wasn't sure about it. There was a feeling holding her back, but she could still see that connection and affection between them so she said yhe first thing that came to mind.

"Yes, I'll marry you."

"Agh!" He sighed in relief and excitement as he clarified me and spun her around.

"Oh my gosh, Faree, put me down!"

"No can do, dwarf."

"Quit calling me that."

"Nope."

"I'm getting dizzy."

"Okay, okay." He slowed down until he stopped completely and laid me down on the bed.

"Can I have my ring now?"

"Oh, right." He grabbed her left hand and slid the round brilliant cut diamond on it. Nicki never pictured herself wearing an engagement ring this soon, sure it looked good on her hand though.

"You still have to go out?" He asked.

"Of course I have. I can't just cancel on my mom like that."

"Okay. Go, don't want you to be late. I'll call you when I get back to LA."

"Alright." I kissed him. "Love you."

"I love you too." He said helping her with her bag and and they exited the room. They gave each other one last kiss before turning away on their separate ways.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13K 801 12
ADVISORY *This story is an adopted romantic fanfiction based on free and spontaneous creativity without any commitment with reality.* © 2015 Kliopatra
33.3K 1.3K 37
Onika is searching for love amd seems to be in a jam. She runs into old flames and all hell breaks loose. Will she find the one? Will everything blow...
38.1K 7.2K 58
(Complete) After decades, it's the end of an era on The Point. Change is inevitable and Will Drake doesn't like it. Will has the career he always dre...
118K 3.8K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...