My Husband With Scolar Syndro...

By jenniertyuiop

Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... More

1. Rebirth
3. Marriage
4. You're feeling sad
5. Suspected ex-wife
6. We wait for them to agree
7. Loving her
8. Give Me your picture
9. You're my window
10. Cute
11. Sit Together
12. Don't Hate Me
13. First day living together
14. To promise
15. Present
16. You're Absolutely Dazzling
17. Headphones
18. Salary
19. You're More Beautiful Than Books
20. Handing Over Salary Card
21. Not At All Uncomfortable
22. Lisa very good
23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement
24. Sudden Clap of Thunder
25. First Kiss
26. Flirty
27. Returning Home
28. Insufficient Strength
29. Jigsaw Puzzle
30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?
31. Cup of Happiness
32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife
33. To Give Out Wedding Candies
34. Another Onset
35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility
36. Coaxing Wife
37. Pleasant Surprise
38. Skipping Work
39. A Gift For Victory
40. Wedding House
41. Irresistible Itch
42. Don't Want to Scare Her
43. Thunderstorm, Want to Kiss You
44. Angry
45. Run Away
46. I'll Pick You Up From Work
47. What Are You Afraid Of?
48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago
49. Contradiction
50. Sleep With Me
51. Jennie Likes Me
52. Make You Better
53. Cares About Family
54. Valentine's Gift ( 1 )
55. Valentine's Gift ( 2 )
56. Valentine's Gift ( 3 )
57. First Night At The New Home
58. Signs Of Genetic Disease
59. Lose Control
60. Growing Up
61. I've Been to Your School
62. Change
63. Complete Couple
64. Sweet Worries
65. At a Loss
66. Bought It All
67. Ji Eun Disease
68. No Cure
69. If I'm Sick Too
70. No Need to Understand Sadness
71. You Promised
72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73. Have a Baby
74. Faint
75. I'm Not Afraid
76. Disease
77. Finale
Extra - First Meeting
Extra - Leo Manoban
New Book
New Book

2. Proposal

14.9K 547 57
By jenniertyuiop

Jennie clearly remembered that she had died and the scene before her death was still vivid.

Her cellphone kept ringing, the medical records were scattered all over the place, the medical staff rushed in, and her parents cried sadly. How could she be lying in her own room as soon as she opened her eyes?

Creamy curtains, goose-yellow walls, pink sofas, black and white patterned floors. All of these decorations were from before she had gone abroad. After she went abroad, her parents changed the decoration at once. Her room no longer had the previous patterned floor but was replaced with wood flooring with heating installed underneath the floors.

Jennie suddenly opened her quilt and ran to the dressing mirror in the room.

In the mirror, Jennie had shoulder-length hair, because she had just woken up, her hair was a bit messy and she was still wearing childish cartoon pajamas.

This wasn't right!

Jennie studied abroad for two years, then found a job at a local company. In order to make her image more mature, she changed her hair style before starting her job with her hair much longer than it was now.

This wasn't who she was now, but who she was a few years ago.

"Ding ling ling..."

A dull ringtone rang, Jennie lifted the quilt, skillfully found her cellphone, then picked up the outdated cellphone which wasn't familiar to her.

"Jennie, are you still sleeping? Did you forget about our graduation photos today?" Rosie's voice sounded from the phone.

"Rosie?" Jennie was a little surprised. "Graduation photo?"

"I knew you had forgotten. Our class will be taking pictures at 11 o'clock. Now, you should immediately call for a taxi." After she spoke, Rosie fiercely hung up the phone.

Graduation photo? Jennie was incredulous. Today was the day to take graduation photos, wasn't it on June 2017? Jennie turned her head to look at the calendar. Sure enough, the bedside calendar showed that today was June 12, 2017. There were also words marked graduation photos by her own handwriting.

If she wasn't dreaming, could she see her former classmates and take another graduation picture once she arrives at the school?

That's right, just go to school and have a look. If what happened was the same as she remembered, it meant that she wasn't dreaming. Was she really back?

Jennie ran to the door excitedly, but she didn't even think of changing her pajamas. Wearing slippers, she ran out with her cellphone and disheveled hair. Unexpectedly, she ran into Lisa as soon as she left.

"Lisa?!" Jennie cried out in surprise. She stood in front of Lisa and there was no scar on her face, which was completely different from the one she had met in the hospital.

"I ..." In fact, Lisa had stood at the door for a long time. She stood conflicted, she was too afraid to enter or leave. She had been expecting Jennie to leave. But now that people were out, she didn't know what to say. She lowered her head uneasily and looked at her toes.

"What can I do for you?" Jennie's voice was very light, which was a habit she had formed from talking with Lisa. When Lisa was seven years old, her parents sent her back to live with her grandmother. Because grandma Manoban's house was close to the Kim's, Jennie often saw Lisa. Additionally, there were not many children in the area. When she was a child, Jennie often went to play with Lisa. However, Lisa didn't pay much attention to her. Lisa was always immersed in her own world, which made Jennie frustrated and angry. It wasn't until grandma Manoban explained Lisa's difference that Jennie understood.

Also because of this, as long as Jennie talked to Lisa, her tone would be like grandma Manoban, gentle, delicate and patient. Over time, little Lisa finally was willing to pay attention to her.

Lisa: "My grandma is dying. She wants me to get married. I...I want to marry you."

Jennie's eyes widened in surprise. Today?

Yes, it was today.

Today was the day Lisa proposed to her.

"I... I want to marry you." Lisa repeated again. She was usually very reluctant to talk, but her grandma taught het since she was a child. If she wanted to let the other person know what she meant, she must say it.

So, she went back in time. She really went back to four years ago and encountered Lisa's proposal again?

Would she accept this time?

Jennie looked at Lisa who stood in front of her. Lisa was almost the same age as her, but maybe because she often was in her own world, she still had the aura of pure youth. She wore a pure white T-shirt, casual cotton pants, white shoes and her delicate facial features was like a porcelain doll. She stood in front of the courtyard and was glowing all over. Jennie bet that if she wasn't autistic, then Lisa would definitely become a person who would have bewitched thousands of girls.

It's a pity that such a handsome face was burned later on.

Jennie could still clearly remember the face she saw in the ward, even if Lisa wore a mask and she couldn't see at all, she felt her shock inside. How big was the fire that burned a person to that extent?

"Jennieya, do you still remember Lisa from grandma Manoban's home?" One year after the Spring Festival, she returned home, and her mother suddenly talked about Lisa.

"Lisa, what's wrong with her?"

"I heard that she was burned, and the fire was set by her wife."

"Don't blindly talk, the fire was caused at home. Her wife didn't know that Lisa was home." Her father frowned.

"A husband not home, how could a wife not know." Mother Kim said, "Outside it's said that this woman was greedy for the Manoban's family property. She didn't hesitate to marry Lisa who was autistic. As a result, she couldn't stand Lisa's autism after marriage. She wanted to burn Lisa to inherit her heritage."

"Don't talk such nonsense without evidence." Father Kim didn't want his wife to spread bad gossip, but said to his daughter, "You used to have a good relationship with Lisa before. Go see her when you have time."

Later, Jennie went to the Manoban family to see Lisa, but she didn't see anyone, only Lisa's father. He told her that Lisa was sent abroad for treatment. Later, Jennie went abroad to study, then stayed abroad to work. She didn't see Lisa again until she was dying.

"I want to marry you." In front of her, Lisa still repeated her demands.

"Why do you want to marry me?" Jennie asked curiously. Lisa's situation was very special. She was autistic. Although grandma Manoban carefully taught her, Lisa's performance was much better than other autistic patients. Lisa's situation was very special. She was autistic. Although grandma Manoban carefully taught her, Lisa's performance was much better than other autistic patients.

"Grandma said, everyone... will have a partner, partner... if you... like someone." Lisa seriously said, but her sentence was too long. She rumbled on, "Grandma's dream, was for me to get married and have a partner. Grandma is dying. I want to marry you."

Because grandma Manoban was dying, and her biggest wish was for Lisa to get married and have a partner to accompany her, and you like me, so you came here to propose to me?

Lisa's rumbling was very bad, but Jennie understood. She looked at Lisa's earnest eyes and suddenly wanted to agree.

If the scene in the hospital wasn't a dream, if she really did return to four years ago, then four years later she would still get sick and die. If you ask someone who knows that they won't live long, would they still marry and have children? Others don't know, but Jennie won't, she will only spend the rest of her time with her parents.

But Lisa wasn't the same. Lisa didn't mind her death. She was the only one who said that she wanted to marry her at the hospital even though she knew Jennie was going to die soon.

Jennie's eyes suddenly flashed and recalled the scattered medical records, as well as the dense notes on the medical records, and Lisa's panic while she struggled with her elder brother who took her away.

Lisa should really like her, right? Jennie thought, if she was destined to live for another four years, why shouldn't she marry Lisa? Let Lisa avoid the tragedy of her previous life as thanks for the scattered medical records from her previous life.

"Okay." Jennie agreed, almost impulsively.

Lisa's eyes widened, and there were 10,000 stars that converged within her eyes, as if the stars shone in her eyes until it was dyed into a bright starry sky.

That was the most beautiful scenery Jennie has ever seen in her two lives.

Lisa was really good-looking, Jennie sighed. Even for this face, she would marry her. By all means, she can't let that big fire wreck it.

"Go!" Lisa was excited and grabbed Jennie's hand. Her strength was very strong. Suddenly, Jennie was dragged, she was stunned and almost failed to stand up, half her slippers flew off. However, it was this action that made Jennie realized that she was still wearing her pajamas.

"Where to?"

"Hospital, find grandma."

"I need to change first."

Lisa looked at Jennie in wonder, as if she didn't understand why Jennie had to go change her clothes.

"I'm wearing pajamas. It's not good to go out like this." Jennie patiently explained, then held Lisa's hand to drag her inside. She left Lisa in the living room and went back to her bedroom to change her clothes. Then, they went to the hospital by car.

When the car arrived at the hospital, Rosie called again and Jennie picked up, the other party immediately scolded: "Jennie, where did you died? I called you an hour ago, but you still hadn't arrived, the whole class is waiting for you."

"I'm sorry, sorry." Jennie really forgot about it, but what was more important, grandma Manoban or the graduation photos? And she was already at the hospital door, it was impossible to run to school and take graduation photos.

"Rosie, you apologize to everyone for me. I can't go today, take your own pictures." Although she had some regrets, but she had no other choice.

"What?! You better give me a reason. What's more important than taking graduation photos?" Rosie was clearly angry.

"I'm getting married!" Jennie threw the bomb.

Jennie's words was like a switch, which activated the robot Lisa's mode with a click. Although Lisa didn't have much of an expression, her unwavering eyes suddenly overflowed with the gleaming reflection of waves in the sunlight.

"What the fuck jennie!" In addition to these words, Rosie had no idea what adjectives to use to describe her mood at this time.

"I'll bring you my wedding gift tomorrow, oke!." After that, she didn't wait for Rosie's reaction, Jennie hung up the phone, took Lisa's hand and walked to the hospital building.

Lisa quietly followed behind her, her eyes stared at Jennie's back.

"What floor is grandma on?" Until they were in the elevator, Jennie asked Lisa.

Lisa silently pressed the button to the top floor.

The elevator started and slowly rose. Lisa looked at the palm of her hand which was released by Jennie. Her palm wasn't adapted to the emptiness and she clenched her hand a few times.

When the elevator was halfway up, Jennie suddenly cried out: "How can I come empty-handed?" When she came to visit, she forgot to buy a gift and Jennie frowned regretfully.

At this time, Lisa silently placed her hand on the palm of Jennie's hand and held it, she said: "Not empty-handed."

Jennie looked at her right hand, which was suddenly "not empty", and a strange thought rose in her heart: Did Lisa really felt that it wasn't empty?

At this moment, Lisa stared at the floor number on the elevator that constantly changed, and her mood finally calmed down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 16.3K 32
Lisa Manoban the typical senior high school student get the eyes of the bitch who she saved from being harassed at the club. Jennie Kim, a model, stu...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
79.2K 2.5K 28
Kim Na-ri decides to participate on the show "Singles Inferno" in hopes to find the man of her dreams. Does she succeed or does she leave the island...
80.5K 3.1K 30
Interview... (JK - Father, LM - Mother, L - Son) 1. What is something you carry everywhere with you? JK: A gun. LM: I prefer being indoors, specifi...