๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ โ˜„ norenm...

By melovicious

โ fuck me like you hate me. โž ( ๐Ÿฏ ) in which lee jeno is ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฐ and ... More

melancholy
introductions
01
02
03
04
05
(!) 07
08
09
10
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 โžฃ finale: one of us is lying
56 โžฃ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 โžฃ outro: letter by the water

(!) 06

1.9K 61 18
By melovicious

"what are you thinking about, nana?"

renjun muttered, nuzzling his head into the others' neck as his senses immediately filled with jaemin's addicting aroma of fresh lime. the pinkette stayed silent, eyes trained ahead as they looked upon the vast greenery surrounding them.

the pair was cuddled up on an old swing, rocking back and forth as the hard rain continued to mercilessly pour out of the sky. their bodies were protected by a huge tree with thick leaves and branches, providing shelter to the two lovers. the air was wet and cold, clinging onto their skin as it kept them moisturized.

renjun's brows furrowed in concern as he hoisted himself up, looking down at the boy's tan skin- glistening as a few drops of water ran down his sharp cheekbone. "what's wrong?" he questioned once again, cold hands reaching out to trace the outline of the other's jawline. jaemin felt himself shudder at the sudden touch, goosebumps arising on his neck as he basked in the wonderful feeling.

"it's nothing."

he murmured, eyes fluttering shut as a sigh pushed past his pretty lips, slightly chapped as he had a habit of licking them. renjun retracted his hand from his face, opting to wrap his arms around the other as he brought him into a backhug.

jaemin shuffled closer, leaning into his lover's touch as he felt renjun rest his chin against his broad shoulder. "I met jeno this morning.", he spoke suddenly, a small smile resting on his lips as he remembered the intimate moment they had shared.

it had been just a few hours yet he was already craving for the black haired's rough touch.

"and you're telling me this now?! fuck, jaemin! what was he like?!"

renjun shouted, unable to contain his excitement as he shook his boyfriend back and forth. jaemin groaned, feeling as though he was about to fall off if the chinese male continued to abuse his poor body.

"alright, alright! i'll tell you."

the pinkette sighed out, turning around to look at his pretty lover. he noticed how renjun's eyes had a strange glint in them, excitement pulling at the end of his lips as he stared down at him in anticipation. the boy looked so happy to learn that his boyfriend had a close encounter with his newfound crush.

perhaps this meant the two could finally claim their missing part.

"well, basically, we made out."

renjun screamed.

"and it was hot as fuck."

renjun screamed even louder.

"NA FUCKING JAEMIN! YOU MADE OUT WITH THAT HOT MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU FORGOT TO ASK ME TO JOIN?! FUCK YOU!"

jaemin closed his eyes shut, smiling as his boyfriend left soft slaps across his whole body. he found it cute how the other managed to sound like a toddler not getting the toy he wanted while literally being an absolute sex addict. renjun paid no mind to his expression, continuing to punch him in a playful manner as various profanities left his mouth.

having enough of his playfulness, jaemin opened his eyes and grabbed the boy's wrists. renjun trashed around, wanting nothing more than to get revenge on his boyfriend for playing him like that.

"let me make it up to you, yeah?"

' WARNING!
mature content ahead (smut)

renjun's eyes widened a fraction, excitement filling him to the brim as he took in the way his boyfriend's eyes trailed down to his crotch. "hell yes.", he stated, voice dripping in desire as he grabbed the back of the pinkette's neck, pulling him into a slightly messy yet nonetheless heavely kiss.

jaemin didn't hesitate to kiss back, a smirk pulling at his lips as he himself couldn't wait to feel his lover's tight walls clenching around him. their breathing intensified, heartbeats flowing perfectly in sync as their passion grew with each clashing of tongues.

renjun moaned as he felt the pinkette suck at his wet muscle, wrestling with it only to end up winning every time. their eyes were closed, both solely focused on extracting each and every possible sound from the other. suddenly, jaemin pulled away, saliva dripping down his chin as he stared at the chinese male.

ignoring the heavy rain which started to slip through the thick branches, jaemin carefully moved renjun to lay down beneath him. he settled himself above the smaller male, taking some time to admire his beauty. he had a habit of doing this— just absorbing each detail of renjun's face and body, imprinting it into his memory so it could stay inside his mind forever.

tattoed on his heart, never to be erased.

"what are you doing?", renjun whispered, tugging at the hems of his shirt in hopes of urging him to go on. His boyfriend offered him a cheeky smile, leaning in to place a soft kiss on his temple. the chinese male couldn't help but smile at the sweet act of affection, forever grateful he had a lover as amazing as jaemin.

"do you wanna lay on your back or stomach?'

jaemin inquired, eyebrow raised as he awaited for the other to answer. renjun bit at his lip innocently, fully aware that he was driving the pinkette insane as he pondered over which position would suit him best.

"let's do it like this. i wanna se your face while you fuck me.", he smirked, watching as the male's adam's apple bobbed up and down in an attempt to restrain himself from completely destroying the bruinette. soon, a smirk of his own curled the ends of jaemin's slightly chapped lips, eyes darkening as the demon of lust slowly but surely began to take over his mind.

"i hope you prepped yourself already,", he leaned in to whisper.

" 'cause i don't plan on going slow."

it was renjun's turn to gulp, hands curled up into fists as he layed still, unmoving. his shiny, rich chocolate eyes followed jaemin's veiny arms as he trailed his hands down the boy's chest. a soft shudder left his lips as he felt the pinkette slip both his hands under the male's shirt, cold touch sparking fire against the scorching yet slightly moist skin.

jaemin only stared down at him, an almost psychotic glint in his eyes as he watched renjun's back slightly arch upwards. he was
quite pleased with himself, finding satisfaction in the fact that he was able to affect the boy so severly even after two years of almost everyday passionate love-making.

he leaned in once again, lips ghosting over the other's neck as he inhaled the sweet scent of the smaller's lemon scented shampoo. a permanant grin rested on his lips as he smiled into the kiss he so gently pressed against the soft skin. renjun felt goosebumps arise on his skin the moment he felt those schorching hot pair of lips land on the side of his neck.

he bit his bottom lip hard, nearly drawing blood as he struggled to contain the moans threatening to spill from his throat. the boy didn't wish to give into the pleasure so early on, seeing as he was always a big fan of building up the tension as high as possible before finally letting go and making love until sundown.

jaemin noticed this, a smirk once again finding its way onto his lips as he began suckling at the sweet skin. his teeth grazed against the chinese male's adam's apple, paying extra attention to the spot as he kept sucking at it. he felt the little ball go up and down as his tongue lapped over it multiple times, pulling away at last.

his head rose up, turning to flash a small smile to the panting boy before diverting his gaze to the waistband of renjun's sweatpants. his hands pulled away from under the male's shirt, ellicting an unintentional whine from renjun as he shuddered from the loss of contact.

jaemin picked it up but decided not to make any teasing remarks for the time being, determined to make the other cry in pleasure for compensation. his slender fingers played with the small knot tied at the center of the sweatpants, pulling at its strings as he silently watched his lover's face flush red in anticipation.

"h-hurry up...", renjun whined, honey laced voice travelling right to jaemin's dick as he waited impatiently to feel the intense pleasure of his boyfriend playing with his member. jaemin smiled at that, eyebrows rising up as if asking, 'why the sudden rush?'

renjun didn't have time to even roll his eyes at the boy's teasing look before he felt his pants slip harshly down his legs. he gasped, immediately closing his legs as his thighs were now directly exposed to the pinkette, milky white skin glistening under the faint sunlight peeking through the heavy clouds.

"fuck!", he growled as he felt jaemin's lips press against his thighs, peppering kisses along the smooth skin as he made sure to leave no surface unmarked. the chinese male didn't have time to register what was happening when a soft moan finally pushed past his lips. jaemin had licked two long stripes from his knees all the way up to his crotch.

he stopped himself right above renjun's dick, gazing up at the boy with those cold blooded eyes of his. he looked insane at the moment, playing with his tongue piercing as his face remained expressionless. renjun swore his dick nearly ripped through his briefs, the growing erection already begging to be touched and relieved of its load.

eyes fluterring shut, jaemin placed a soft kiss right on top of renjun's clothed dick.

immediately, the boy's hands flew to grasp the disheveled strands of pink as his head flew back just from that simple act. watching the male's eyes close in frustration as his impatience grew along with the mountain in his underwear, jaemin decided to give the younger his desperately needed release.

his fingers curled around the hem of the younger's briefs, licking his lips before swiftly pulling them down to his ankles. renjun whimpered the second he felt the cold air brush against his skin. jaemin's eyes widened in hunger as he noticed a single droplet of rain fall right on the other's tip, sliding down slowly— painting the most beautiful picture of erotica.

gis head inched closer, purposefully delaying any action before finally placing an open mouthed kiss on the tip. renjun's grip on his hair tightened, eyebrows furrowing as he felt his chest vibrate- releasing yet another moan. the pinkette stayed like that for a little while, gently suckling at it as he couldn't wait to taste the other's juices.

renjun hadn't even been leaking precum yet, so he decided to speed up a little- his own erection growing as well. his tongue pushed past his lips as he ducked down, licking a long stripe from the other's balls all the way up to the tip— tracing the single water droplet.

the chinese male huffed out, "shit, do that again. please...", jaemin smirked, basking in the satisfaction of hearing renjun begging him to do something sinful to him. usually, the smaller would be the one to demand while jaemin would simply listen, having no chance at fighting the younger.

besides, renjun's kinky ideas were the most pleasurable for him anyways.

obeying the chinese male, his tongue went even lower this time. renjun's eyes widened as he felt the other kneed his balls with his cold hands, sucking on them before letting his tongue piercing graze against the soft skin. slowly, he rose up, wet muscle leaving another long stripe all the way to the tip- this time following a portruding vein embedded into Renjun's member.

after leaving a couple kitten licks here and there just to tease the bruienette a bit, jaemin decided to finally feel the other in his mouth. not giving renjun any time to prepare himself, he wrapped his mouth around the tip and slowly took the whole length without gagging. he moaned as he felt the thick warmth glide down his throat, hitting the back of it.

"holy shit, nana...", renjun growled out, voice slurred as his mouth was completely drunk by now. jaemin felt butterflies errupt in his stomach at the nickname, giving him encouragement to make the boy cum. his mouth slid up the dick slowly, making sure to feel every vein and curve of it before sinking back down.

the bruinette moaned louder this time, the lewd sound ripping through his throat as he felt the reigns on his mind slowly slip away. jaemin repeated the action- this time much faster- and soon he fell into a consistent rhythm. he bobbed his head up and down, finally able to taste some precum leaking from the other's tip as the friction caused renjun's member to release some of its juice.

the male underneath him quievered, eyes rolling back at the pinkette's animalistic pace. It seemed almost surreal, how fast and how deep the boy could take him in- not gagging once as he let the other's dick slide in without hesitation. renjun's toes curled at the overwhelming pleasure, a light sheen of sweat covering his forehead as he felt his body fill with warmth and desire.

not being able to resist, renjun bucked his hips upwards to meet with the other's actions. another moan vibrated through jaemin's mouth as he felt the thick length harshly fuck his throat. the chinese male thrusted upwards, hips working faster than jaemin and soon the other male relaxed completely, letting renjun fuck his mouth as he wished.

the pinkette's head kept jerking back and forth a little, the aftermath of the other's harsh thrusts causing tears to stream down his cheeks. renjun paid no mind to his lover's tear stained face and flushed cheeks, knowing it was only an indicator of how pleasurable his actions actually were

after a few minutes of him abusing jaemin's throat, he felt the force in his thrusts slowly dwindle. his hips rolled back and forth slower and slower, finally reaching a steady pace as he felt his high building up. aemin felt the length pulsating against his tongue, eyes widening in excitement.

"fuck... i'm close, baby!", renjun exclaimed, eyes fluttering shut as he felt the familiar heat pool up in his abdomen. the pinkette went balistic after hearing that, once again sucking the life out of his lover as if his own depended on it. renjun's hips stuttered, indicating that he was about to-

"fuck!", the male screamed, white liquid squirting out if his member and right into jaemin's mouth. the male seemed rather pleased, smiling as he felt the familiar juices flow down his throat. he loved the consistency and taste of his boyfriend's bittersweet seed.

perhaps a bit too much.

before rrenjun could release all his seed into the taller, jaemin gripped the length and pulled it out- letting the male's cum squirt all over his face.

"shit, that was hot." renjun exhaled, chest rising up and down as he stared at his boyfriend's cum stained face.

"mhm." The pinkette smirked, eyes glinting in excitement as he leaned closer to the other.

"my turn."

he whispered into renjun's ear, causing the male to gulp.

i guess i won't be walking to campus tomorrow after all. renjun sighed, preparimg himself for the most blissful expirience ever.

the real smut is just beginning so be prepared.

i suck at writing smut though yikes

:/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 103K 77
โ†ป Mafia/Gang au โ†ป"God you're the best thing that has happened to me I swear."
156K 4.3K 55
โ–ช๏ธŽแดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€แดœ โ–ช๏ธŽ"ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแดแด€แด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษชษดแด›แด ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส"
116K 3.5K 67
โ€ข ๐•ž๐•’๐•—๐•š๐•’/ ๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ฆ โ€ข ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ -COMPLETED- going through m...
10K 393 12
โtolboi: eat ass, suck a dick, and sell drugs.โž โgrandma: NOโž