The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)

29.7K 747 246
By smilelikeafool

Tbh on everything, these twins were named Parker Isaac and Sadie Justice first. So if you are reading NMGG, those twins names are Parker Jace and Sadelyn Lee.

Anywhore, continue.

Braydon's POV

"I'm gonna go get the discharge papers," I told Braylon, she was getting the twins dressed to go home. Parker must've heard my voice because he struggled to look ok my way, his blue eyes full of wonder. Parker has my eyes also.

"Ok, I'll have them ready," she said and kissed both of their cheeks. I hit Braylon's butt and she swatted my hand, I walked out and signed Braylon out. I walked back and I looked at my phone and I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," I said instantly, please don't let this person be a bitch.

"It's fine," a girl said and I looked at her, she had brown wavy hair and brown eyes to match. It wasn't just any girl. "Braydon."

"Hey Braydon, you ready to go?" Carter asked, he walked up and he saw who it was.

"Braydon, Blake said-" Grayson came out, just flipping great. "Blaire?"

"Yeah," she said.

"What're you doing here?" Carter asked.

"My sister," she said and the door opened, a boy walked out. I knew who it was, it was her brother, Derek.

"Blaire," he said walking to her, his eyes met mine. "Pretty boy."

"Braydon, come get Sadie!" Braylon called, I looked at Grayson.

"Can you?" I asked and he looked at Blaire and Derek.

"Sure," he said and he walked in the room.

"Who's Sadie?" Blaire asked.

"My daughter," I said.

"Wouldn't surprise me," Derek said. "Is it Isabella?"

"No," I said, Grayson walked back out holding Sadie.

"Take her for second," Grayson said. "I'm about to kill your baby mama."

"Please don't," I said.

"I'll try," he said and walked back in.

"She's beautiful," Carter said.

"Yeah," I said and smiled, I saw a hand touch Sadie's, I looked to see Blaire.

"She's so little," Blaire said softly. "Her names Sadie?"

"Yes," I said and I looked at Carter, who was looking at Derek.

"Who's the mom?" she asked and looked at me.

"She's-" the opened and I saw Braylon, she was dressed. "Right there." She smiled at her.

"Hey, I'm Braylon," she said.

"I'm Blaire," she said and her smile faded a little, please tell me she doesn't know.

"Hey, where's Emily?" I heard Eamon.

Braylon's POV

"Hey, where's Emily?" I heard Eamon, he stopped when he saw Blaire. He looked at Braydon, then Blaire, then me, and finally at Carter. "Where's Grayson? Let him join all this."

"Emily's right there," Carter said and I looked at Blaire.

"Braylon," Braydon said and I looked at him, I took Sadie. "Braylon, I got her." I walked into my room and Grayson was hooking Parker in.

"Are you ok?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said and I finished hooking in Sadie and he turned me to him. "I'm fine Grayson." he grabbed Parker and I grabbed Sadie, I grabbed the bag and we walked out.

"Braylon," Braydon said, I didn't say anything.

"Grayson, can you take me home?" I asked as we got to his car, Grayson looked at Braydon and back at me.

"Yeah," he said and we put the twins in, I got in the passenger side and he got in the drivers side. "Are you gonna tell me why you're mad at Braydon?"

"Just drive, Grayson," I said softly and looked out the window, he sighed and he pulled out. We got to the house and we got the twins out, we walked inside and turned on the light. I saw mom, Justice holding Kali, Logan, Praxton, Nick holding Logan, Frankie, Iris holding Reese, Tyler, Aaron, Alex, Liz, Carter holding Caden or Taylor, and Emily holding Taylor or Caden.

"Hey Braylon," Justice said.

"Take Sadie," I said and Liz did.

"Blake," Grayson said and I looked at him. "Stay."

"Why?" I asked and he gave Parker to Logan, he walked to me.

"Because if you don't I'm gonna beat your butt," he said. "You're not pregnant anymore." He stepped closer. "I hit harder than pretty boy does." we stared at each other, everyone knows it never turns out good.

"They're doing it again," Carter said.

"Ok you two, we are not starting this," mom said and she looked at Grayson. "You're not hitting your sister." he looked at her.

"She's the one acting like a brat," he snarled.

"Watch it," she said in a warning tone and he rolled his eyes, he walked past her and she looked at me.

"I have my reasons," I said.

"Hey Bray," Justice said. "Please stay, we knew you hadn't had a baby shower yet and today we can."

"Why would you guys be here?" I asked.

"Oh stop complaining," he said and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the living room.

"Wait, where's Parker and Sadie?" I asked.

"I have Parker," Logan said.

"And I have Sadie," Liz said.

After while, we had ate food and the baby shower cake. I was full and tired, Braydon wasn't even here.

"Ok, presents," mom said, she brung out a chair and I sat down. I started opening them.

"Ok, mine," Justice said.

"It's from both of us," Aaron said. "Mainly because he couldn't decide." I opened it, I pulled out two football jerseys for the twins. One said Monroe on the back and had 23, on the front it said Patriots. The other said Monroe on the back and had 21, and said Patriots.

"Guys," I said.

"Oh and," Justice said and reached in, he pulled out two football beanies. "Tada."

"This is awesome," I said and smiled and they hugged me. I opened some more and then I looked around and my eyes fell on Braydon, he had a present in his hands. He walked it to me and I set it in my lap, I opened it and I saw a picture frame. It had its twins! and it had my ultrasound picture. "Braydon."

"Keep going," He said and I handed him the picture and looked to see some outfits. I out two, one said bros before bows and had a headband and bow and the other said bows before bros. I kept looking and I pulled out two outfits, one onesie was white and had a cursive s and then had Sadie written in cursive, it had a white beanie where the roll up had Sadie in cursive, it had a skirt with it. I pulled out another twin outfit, one was a red onesie and had thing 1 on it, the other one was a red onesie and had thing 2 on it, it had a skirt with it. I pulled out one and all I could do was bite my lip to keep from busting out laughing.

"Braydon," I said, it was a white onesie and it had on the front, all daddy wanted was a blowjob.

"Damn Braydon," Carter said and I blushed.

"I see how you feel," I said.

"I did not put that in there," he said and he took it. "Just keep looking." I pulled out another. It was white and it said, I may look like my daddy but I have my mommy's attitude.

"Well then," I said, I pulled out the last one. It was a twin set of bathing suits, they were sailor themed. Sadie's was a bikini and Parkers were just trunks. "Braydon."

"The reunion is here but it's near the beach, so I thought maybe we could go to the beach," he said. "If you were still going."

"I'm going," I said and I looked for my twins but I didn't see them.

"They're fine Braylon, Praxton and Logan are in the kitchen feeding them," mom said and I nodded.

"Haha, she's got you," I heard Logan and I heard a burp.

"Karma's a bitch, isn't it?" Praxton asked.

"Aye! Don't curse around my babies!" I yelled.

"Sorry Braylon," they said, I saw Braydon looking at my hand. I peeked down and saw I didn't have on my ring, he had hurt on his face. I stood up and I walked to the kitchen, the boys were holding them. "He did it." They were pointing at each other and I shook my head and walked to them. I touched Parker and Sadie's hands.

"Here, let me take Sadie," I said. "Give Parker to Grayson." I walked upstairs and into the nursery, I laid Sadie down and I got her a sleeper. Got her undressed and changed her diaper, the door opened and closed. "Grayson, just grab a sleeper and a diaper." I grabbed the baby lotion and put it on my hands, I started rubbing lotion on Sadie.

"I can do that, but I'm not Grayson," I heard Braydon, I looked at Sadie.

"Ok," I said and continued rubbing lotion on her, I got her dressed in her sleeper and picked her up. I walked and I laid her down, I turned on the mobile and I walked to Braydon who was undressing Parker. I grabbed a diaper and the baby lotion, he changed his diaper and I rubbed the lotion on him. Braydon got him dressed and picked him up, he walked and he laid him down. I turned on the mobile and he turned on the baby monitor, we walked out and to my room. I took a shower and put my pajamas on, I walked out passing Braydon who had just got out of the shower. I walked and crawled in the bed and he turned off the light and crawled in. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~*~

I heard the sound of Parker, I turned on my phone, which blinded me, I saw it was 3:25 in the morning. I looked to get Braydon but it was empty, I got up and I walked to the nursery. Parker was whining and I picked him up and I rocked him.

"Is someone hungry?" I whispered.

"I can feed him," I heard Braydon and I looked at him.

"Have you checked if the bottle is hot or not?" I asked.

"Yes, I let it cool down," he said and Sadie started crying, he took Parker. I picked up Sadie, I changed her diaper and I knew she was hungry. Braydon was in the rocker feeding Parker.

"Here's a bottle," Cody said walking in and I took it. "Give me her, you go take care of Kali."

"What?" I asked and Kali started crying. "Oh man." I gave him Sadie and I walked to Kali's room. "Hey sh, its ok." she stopped crying and I laid her back down on her bed. I covered her up and she stuck her thumb in her mouth, her eyes closed and I walked out. Cody and Braydon walked out of the nursery. Night one down, many more to go.

~*~

I woke up and looked to see Braydon still asleep, I crawled over to him. I climbed on him and laid on his chest, I kissed his cheek.

"Braydon, tell me you love me," I said and he moved me off him.

"I don't," he said and my heart broke.

"You don't mean that Braydon," I said, he came closer and touched my face.

"I do," he said and I blinked back the tears, he came closer and he kissed me. I pulled away.

"Braydon stop," I said.

"Why?" He asked and bit his lip.

"Just please," I said.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asked.

"Because I fucking love you Braydon and you don't love me back," I hissed.

"That doesn't mean be like this," he said.

"What am I suppose to do? Be happy?" I snapped.

"Lose the attitude, Braylon," he said.

"Get out," I said. "And stay out."

"I'm not leaving those twins," he said sternly.

"You can come see them but get out of my house Braydon," I said.

"I'm not leaving," he said sternly.

"Fine, we'll go," I said and I started to go but he grabbed my arm.

"You're not leaving with them," he said and his grip got tighter.

"Let go Braydon," I hissed and he did, I rubbed my arm.

"Braylon please," he said.

"Please nothing, Braydon," I snapped.

"Who's gonna protect you three?" He asked.

"I'll protect them," I said.

"How?" He asked.

"I'll find a way," I said. "Bye Braydon." He walked out shutting the door. The door opened again. He was holding Parker, he climbed on the bed and sat against the wall. "What're you doing?"

"I'm not leaving and I want you to try and take Parker," he said. "I was gonna grab Sadie too but I can't open doors with two babies." He knew he won, but I was surprised he wasn't rubbing it in my face by smirking. I walked out and went to get Sadie, I grabbed them some clothes and diapers, I put them in my mouth and I picked Sadie up and walked back to my room. He had Parker laid on the bed, he was playing with him. "You're such a handsome fella." he kissed his hand.

"Hey," I muffled through the diapers and he looked at me. He looked at Parker and moved him to the middle of the bed, he came and got Sadie.

"Hey meathead," he said and smiled, he walked and laid her beside Parker.

"Here, change Parker and I'll get Sadie," I said and I climbed beside him, I changed Sadie and he changed Parker. "Can you go make them some bottles?" He looked at me. "I won't leave Braydon, I pinky promise." I stuck out my pinky, he hesitated but he hooked his with mine. We kissed each others cheek, he got up and walked out. "Hey cuties." Sadie's eyes were open but Parkers wasn't. "You're dads pretty awesome, isn't he?" I chuckled and sniffled. "Yeah, I just wish he could see how much he broke me." I said it low but Sadie looked at me. "I really love you two." I blinked back the tears, an arm wrapped around me and then another one.

"Sh, come here," I heard Braydon and he pulled me into his chest. "Sh Bray, everything's going to be ok." I pulled away and wiped my eyes.

"Are you two hungry?" I asked and them and smiled, I could feel Braydon's eyes on me. I picked up Sadie as Braydon picked up Parker, I started feeding her. I finished and burped her, I changed her and I remembered I had to fill out their baby books. I took and laid her down, I grabbed a pen and their books. I walked past Braydon who was walking to their room. I laid on my bed and opened the book and started writing. The door shut and the bed dipped in but I didn't pay attention. His hand went on my back, he had lotion and he started giving me a back massage. I pulled my shirt up and he went higher, he soon stopped and I let my shirt down. He walked into my closet and I started writing again and Braydon walked back out.

"You want anything to eat?" He asked and I nodded. "What do you want?" He put a shirt on and started tying his Jordans.

"Just get me Bojangles," I said low and he nodded, he walked out and left. Wait, I didn't tell him what I wanted, I grabbed my phone and called him. I heard a buzzing and I found his phone, way to go brain genius. I finished the books and I put them up, Braydon hasn't gotten back yet. The twins were still asleep, I grabbed my book and laid on my bed and started reading. My door opened and closed, I looked to see Braydon and I turned back around.

"Here you go," he said.

"I didn't tell you what I wanted," I said.

"Yeah, I noticed that and I noticed I left my phone so I just got you that," he said and I put it out, it was my favorite but I wouldn't tell him that.

"It's fine," I said and started eating.

"You look different without your belly," he said.

"I feel different," I said and my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Is this Braylon Hart?" A man asked.

"Yes, who's this?" I asked.

"This is a manager of the Patriots, we were wondering if you were up for playing," he said.

"But I thought it was over," I said.

"They want to play one more game and you new players are gonna play, but you had a baby," he said. "Congrats by the way."

"Thanks, but when?" I asked.

"A month, so a lot of practice is needed," he said.

"I'm in," I said. "When do we start?"

"Tomorrow," He said.

"Ok," I said.

"Nobody is gonna know you guys are playing with us, except your team," he said.

"Ok, bye," I said.

"Bye," he said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Braydon asked.

"Next month were playing football with the patriots," I said. "Nobody knows we're playing."

"I can't believe this," he said.

"Yeah, now we just have to get the team to get along," I said.

"It'll work out," he said.

"I hope so," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 50 24
The schools cheer captain Jayden Bartels and besties Ashlyn Annie Kenzie on the team are not popular they used to be best friends with football-capta...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
59.9K 1.5K 29
BEWARE SOME CHAPTERS ARE MISSING BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS GOING ON UNDER MAJOR EDITING PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABO...
1.6M 57.9K 70
| Highest Rank: #23 in Teen Fiction | ---------- I wrote this when I was, like, 13 or 14. I will be editing this throughout the month of January, 201...