Like Mother Like Daughter

By dirteedamsel

"Anybody can be a mother, but it takes somebody special to be a mom..." They said everything happened for a r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Prologue

9.7K 287 6
By dirteedamsel

October 4, 2009

Dear Diary,

It is 11:45PM; I am a thirteen-year-old girl. Thirteen-year-old girls are supposed to be asleep at 11:45PM.

Mom and Dad are at it...again. My god! How am I supposed to sleep at night with them shouting at each other 24/7? Okay, maybe I'm being a bit overdramatic about the whole 24/7 thing; but if they get a divorce than I'll go with dad, he understands me. I just don't get it, I'm supposed to be like my mom, why aren't I? Maybe everything would be normal if I was more like her.

Anyway every time they fight, it's always about some Amelia chic. I mean what the hell? And what pisses me off more? Whenever I ask who this "Amelia" is, they keep ignoring me or changing the subject. I don't even know and Amelia and they say she'll 'ruin my life'. Dramatic much? You know what? When I'm seventeen I'm going to take my car and go find this Amelia person and ask her what the hell she has to do with my life. Maybe when I get some answers I can actually get some sleep. Oh crap! My mom and dad are coming up! I know because I can hear them shouting at each other. I'll talk to you again soon.

Until I write in you again,

Sincerely,

Courtney Stern.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 234K 45
"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make...
26K 582 37
Nathan cheats on his high school girlfriend, Christy. Christy is pregnant with his baby but she doesn't get chance to tell him before they split up...
665K 30.8K 16
*Contains MPREG* The great alpha of the Thorne Pack is mated to his wife, his Luna but after years of trying, they can't conceive a child. Not able t...
325K 6.6K 52
Wanting to fulfill her dreams of being somewhat of a mother, Daniella Carlisle signs up to become a surrogate for a private, wealthy man by the name...